Ann Arbor

Rick Quendun

Mar 3, 1990, 3:55:19 PM3/3/90
Hi John,
Glad to see you're in A-squared. I haven't heard of Dominant
Systems until now, but it sounds like they're pretty much on the leading edge
of things at least. I'm working on a Bachelor's Degree up here - going to LCC
until I transfer to MSU next year. I'm 27 and have mixed my education and
experience, so this time around I'm really tring to plug away at the degree. I
plan to get a Masters before I'm done.
I anticipate moving back down to Ann Arbor possibly, but one never knows
eh? I was working for Medstat Systems, Inc. down there (it's in the "777"
building out by Briarwood - they take up the whole 5th floor there. I was
their sole PC support person (purchasing, installing, maintaining,
standardizing, etc. - approximately 100 PCs altogether!). Needless to say, it
was a LOT of work & stress, so I decided to go back to school to get the
degree.
Hope to meet you some day so I can put a face to the name. You can be sure
I'll be on an echo here or there from time to time.

Say hi to the Bell Tower for me,
Rick

SEEN-BY:

(1:159/575@fidonet)