Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Jun 24, 2015, 1:00:22 PM6/24/15

Jun 24, 2015, 9:43:49 PM6/24/15
On 06/25/2015 02:00 AM, W wrote:

Jun 25, 2015, 1:29:25 PM6/25/15
On 6/24/2015 1:00 PM, W wrote:

Jun 26, 2015, 9:32:48 PM6/26/15

Jun 26, 2015, 9:36:07 PM6/26/15
On 25/06/2015 2:31 PM, PeterN wrote:
> On 6/24/2015 1:00 PM, W wrote:
>> Wim
>
> Carthaginis movetur orientem.

Ut somes videor

PeterN

Jun 27, 2015, 5:35:03 PM6/27/15
Non quoddam orientale statu utah. Videos curvae fiunt hollywood

--
PeterN

Jun 28, 2015, 4:28:35 PM6/28/15
Vetulae quaedam scribae volvere fluctus in monumentis

PeterN

Jun 28, 2015, 6:04:09 PM6/28/15
On 6/28/2015 4:28 PM, W wrote:
> Vetulae quaedam scribae volvere fluctus in monumentis

Latin sit proprium Lombardie
ut convenit mortuis
Necavit primum Romanos
tunc Necavit magistris
Nunc necat

difficile est in pun latin.
igpa atinla est siereaa

--
PeterN

Jun 28, 2015, 9:41:10 PM6/28/15
Me and Google did kill it for sure

PeterN

Jun 29, 2015, 12:46:41 PM6/29/15
Mea culpa

--
PeterN

Jun 29, 2015, 9:17:07 PM6/29/15
That is more from the RC church

PeterN

Jun 30, 2015, 1:49:53 PM6/30/15
That's mea maxima culpa, which, IIRC was taken from the Latin expression.

--
PeterN

PeterN

Jun 30, 2015, 2:00:04 PM6/30/15
Cporrection. I checked, and discovrred that mea culpa is indeed part of
the rC church ritual. The Cuurch took it from the Latin.

--
PeterN

Jun 30, 2015, 9:35:29 PM6/30/15
Mess in the RC Church used to be read in Latin only. Hence Marten Luther
(no King).

Faith was two reasons for my divorce

1) Her being un-faithful
2) The RC church (her faith) telling me I was doomed not being RC.

I might be doomed, but kind of like to find that out on myself.

PeterN

Jul 1, 2015, 10:23:10 AM7/1/15
On 6/30/2015 9:35 PM, W wrote:
> On 30/06/2015 3:01 PM, PeterN wrote:

>>> That's mea maxima culpa, which, IIRC was taken from the Latin
>>> expression.
>>>

>> Cporrection. I checked, and discovrred that mea culpa is indeed part of
>> the rC church ritual. The Cuurch took it from the Latin.
>>
> Mess in the RC Church used to be read in Latin only. Hence Marten Luther

"Mess" is an interesting typo.

> (no King).
>
> Faith was two reasons for my divorce
>
> 1) Her being un-faithful
> 2) The RC church (her faith) telling me I was doomed not being RC.
>
> I might be doomed, but kind of like to find that out on myself.

I'm not in any hurry to find out.

--
PeterN

Jul 4, 2015, 10:28:41 AM7/4/15
Mass makes me think more of a cancerous growth. Which might be
appropriate for the RC church at present.

The French messe was on my mind. Never went to church in Anglo environment.

>> (no King).
>>
>> Faith was two reasons for my divorce
>>
>> 1) Her being un-faithful
>> 2) The RC church (her faith) telling me I was doomed not being RC.
>>
>> I might be doomed, but kind of like to find that out on myself.
>
> I'm not in any hurry to find out.

Neither am I, although during my divorce trial my e asked to share in my
risk live insurance, which obviously only pay out after my demise.

The judge asked me if I had any plans to cash in on that insurance,
mocking the attorney of my ex who brought it up in the proceedings.

ah

Aug 11, 2015, 8:29:04 PM8/11/15
Best that lies in the past, Wim.

Aug 12, 2015, 9:15:14 PM8/12/15
The life insurance expired in the meantime. My ex didn't expire, but I
have no more alimony to fork over.

ah

Sep 7, 2015, 11:45:25 AM9/7/15
:)