Dawgs

Jul 10, 2012, 9:38:04 PM7/10/12

PeterN

Jul 12, 2012, 2:45:00 PM7/12/12
Yup!
My daughter likes the one I posted, better. The dawg go paid for the
commercial. About two weeks ago she made another.I will let you know
when the air time is.

Meanwhile, here's what Coney Island looked like on June 23rd.

<http://peternewman.smugmug.com/Photography/public/21526966_dVBkNG#!i=1938353298&k=wr3BLwG&lb=1&s=A>

I have many more where that came from.

We were asked not to take any pictures until "some body paint was applied."
<>

--
Peter

Jul 12, 2012, 5:57:10 PM7/12/12

PeterM

Jul 12, 2012, 7:30:28 PM7/12/12
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 14:45:00 -0400, PeterN
<pete...@nospam.verizon.net> wrote:

------------8><
>Meanwhile, here's what Coney Island looked like on June 23rd.
>
><http://peternewman.smugmug.com/Photography/public/21526966_dVBkNG#!i=1938353298&k=wr3BLwG&lb=1&s=A>
>
>I have many more where that came from.
>
>We were asked not to take any pictures until "some body paint was applied."
><>

The paint's something of a distraction.

PeterN

Jul 12, 2012, 9:39:07 PM7/12/12
Blank page????

--
Peter

PeterN

Jul 12, 2012, 9:39:36 PM7/12/12
Note the cop is trying not to look.

--
Peter

CL

Jul 13, 2012, 12:09:45 AM7/13/12
Thank doG! I thought it was another of those Japan net censorship
things. I played the You Tube ad on our flat screen TV and Ulian-sensei
(Doctor Ulian), our shiba-ken, just looked, yawned and went back to
sleep. My wife and daughter thought it was cute, and one of the cats
kept batting the dog's face on screen.

--
CL

CL

Jul 13, 2012, 12:12:48 AM7/13/12
On 07/13/2012 10:39 AM, PeterN wrote:
Actually, the cop suffers from lazy eye and his left eye is looking
straight at her. Interesting data point that bare nipples are now
permissible in the otherwise repressive US.

--
CL

PeterN

Jul 13, 2012, 11:15:39 AM7/13/12
Hi Charlie San,

How are you doing?

--
Peter

PeterN

Jul 13, 2012, 11:22:08 AM7/13/12
Can't say about elsewhere, but in NY a civil rights suit was brought
claiming that women's civil rights were being violated because men could
go topless, but it was illegal for women to do so. The women won that
sit. Though usually, they don't except for special events such as the
Mermaid Parade and times Square, at any time.
BTW IIRC tassels only are illegal, as being provocative. Go figure.

--
Peter

Jul 13, 2012, 12:50:34 PM7/13/12
I think there should be age restrictions for both men and women. Or
other standards; Belt should remain visible for men and no more than
0.5 inch drop for women.

PeterN

Jul 13, 2012, 11:02:02 PM7/13/12
Here the police were decidedly unimpressed with age.

<http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/988115/police_tase_an_80_year_old_naked_woman/>

The YouTube comment is great. I wonder who decided this woman was sexy
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_f-r258co>

--

Peter

Jul 14, 2012, 8:55:03 AM7/14/12
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity
or sexual content.
Sorry about that.

PeterN

Jul 14, 2012, 9:36:58 AM7/14/12