is this a plce to find help

hp

Oct 9, 2020, 10:00:53 PM10/9/20

with paintshop pro 2019?

pixsm...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 5:14:17 PM10/12/20
On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 9:00:53 PM UTC-5, hp wrote:
> with paintshop pro 2019?
There is a dedicated group at https://forum.corel.com/ for PaintShop Pro. It's a great and very knowledgeable group. If you are having problems, folks there can help you out.

I hope that helps.

hp

Nov 29, 2020, 5:10:42 PM11/29/20
On 10/9/2020 10:00 PM, hp wrote:

> with paintshop pro 2019?

Finally took the plunge and re-contacted COREL support and installed a
screen capture to video program to illustrate my problem to them.

Turns out it was reported at least in the PSP 2018 version several years
ago, SUPPOSEDLY fixed by an update. Course the first response to my
complaint was 'Uninstall and reinstall a fresh download. DWEEB! the
2019 DL from COREL did not incorporate the update. so DL'ed and
re-installed that also.

NOPE problem still there, hence the 'make a video' of the 'problem'
maneuver

Sadly I think they decided to 'improve' a function that worked well with
minimum hassles, and added more steps to the CROP function.
More steps hinders workflow and output, Not a step forward.