coreldraw 12 crashes by printview cdr file

alpibucky

Jul 21, 2015, 2:41:28 PM7/21/15
Hello,

I made my electricy sheme of my house with Coreldraw 7.
Now I have to modify some items and I get a genuine Coreldraw 12 series
I use a (genuine) xp SP3 computer and the setup of this program was ok.
Now when I try to printpreview a CDR file coreldraw crashes.
A workaround is to save the file under svg and then use printpreview.
Is there a solution to this bug. Coreldraw 12 SP1 gives no solution to
this issue. I also tried to setup Coreldraw 12 on a genuine W2K
computer but had just the same bad results.

Kind regards