corel draw 10 serial

arm racing

Aug 20, 2001, 8:38:17 PM8/20/01
can anyone give me corel draw 10 serial number
thanks

Matt Prastein

Aug 21, 2001, 1:14:09 AM8/21/01

Mike C.

Aug 21, 2001, 4:15:35 AM8/21/01
Wink.

========================
YOU WANT FREE SOFTWARE?
========================

I don't have such files on my site. Wink. Nudge, Nudge.

I would not have such files on my site. Wink. Nudge, Nudge.

I don't have an invisible link on my site that
takes you to a page to download such files. Wink. Nudge, Nudge.

Don't go to my site looking for such things. Wink. Nudge, Nudge.

:^) Ž

--
Mike C.

* Logo Design
* DHTML & GIF Animation
* Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!

Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.

Site at: http://www.artistmike.com
NEW SITE at: http://www.mikeslogoland.com/
mailto:mi...@artistmike.com?Subject=Logo.Project

andrew

Aug 21, 2001, 5:20:36 AM8/21/01
NO!

"arm racing" <webm...@armracing.com> wrote in message

10F9

Aug 21, 2001, 10:51:41 AM8/21/01
Tell you what, you can find it on the registration card inside the Corel
Draw 10 box, there ya go, what could be easier?

Peach

Aug 21, 2001, 5:13:33 PM8/21/01
Sure,

It's:

ABA-DABA-DO-DOBE-DOBE-DO-KOO-KOO-KA-CHUE

That's for Version 10.284579145247

"10F9" <jase.t...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

tHAT

Aug 31, 2001, 7:32:34 PM8/31/01
I am looking for a good but not overly difficult illustration program. I
would be limited to version 8 or 9 because of the price.

I would like to be able to make airbrush templates, stencils, output to
plotter/cutter, make signs and just do art/draw/paint type stuff from
scratch.

Would Draw be a good program or should I look for something else?

TIA,
tHAT

"Mike C." <mi...@artistmike.com> wrote in message

nissan...@gmail.com