No undo list in PhotoPaint 7

Jeremy Carr

Jun 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/24/97

Until recently I was using the undo list in PhotPaint 7.
All of a sudden I cannot, (can still use undo) but when I check in Tools,
Options, Memory..The undo list check box is 'greyed out'
Anyone know why please? (Using 133 Pentium with 80meg ram.)

--
Best wishes, Jerem...@btinternet.com

Jeremy Carr

Jun 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/25/97

Twister, you are a wizard! good man.
I understand all you say, what is weird is that Iost the undo list after
all this time, it just suddenly disappeared.
I did install a Wacom artpad thing, maybe that did it??
anyway, thanks a million
--
Best wishes, Jerem...@btinternet.com

Twister <gjv...@zvaqyrff.pbz> wrote in article
<33b181c9...@news.achilles.net>...
> On 24 Jun 1997 19:57:43 GMT, "Jeremy Carr" <Jerem...@BTInternet.com>
> scribbled...

> > Until recently I was using the undo list in PhotPaint 7.
> > All of a sudden I cannot, (can still use undo) but when I check in
Tools,
> > Options, Memory..The undo list check box is 'greyed out'
> > Anyone know why please? (Using 133 Pentium with 80meg ram.)
>

> Edit the photopnt.ini file. Look in the [Preferences] section for
"Undo"
> and set it as follows "Undo=3"
>
> By the way, in the first build of Photo-Paint 7 (the CorelDRAW version)
> this box is checked but greyed out by default. In the new 467 build,
it's
> available to be checked or unchecked.
>
> --
> (E-mail address ROT13 encoded to avoid spam)

Nick

Jan 20, 2014, 3:28:16 PM1/20/14
That did the trick.
Happy now that corel is working again.
Box is still grey but it is checked and the undo list is working.
Thanks
-nick