for those who like spooky stories

Cryambers

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
I came across this at Salon. It's quite an interesting read. I read it
because I spent time living on this island years ago, then, as I read, it
started to get eerie as I realized I slept on the same beach, ate at the same
cafe, and had friends get stuff stolen, etc. So much of it brought back
memories, but I won't go into the spooky part - no spoiler...

http://www.salon.com/travel/feature/2000/03/11/naxos/index.html

pat
--
It's OK to kill your idols/
Just pretend you have no rivals

Traci & Jeff Poole

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
Tks Pat!!! I love spooky stuff!!!

Did you psot this in bogus??
Traci

Cryambers

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
Traci & Jeff Poole jmstw...@earthlink.net wrote:

>Did you psot this in bogus??

You know, the thought occurred to me, but I don't think I did. Go ahead and
post the URL there if you want.

kaila...@my-deja.com

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
In article <20000313133442...@ng-xe1.aol.com>,

crya...@aol.com (Cryambers) wrote:
> I came across this at Salon. It's quite an interesting read. I read it
> because I spent time living on this island years ago, then, as I read,
it
> started to get eerie as I realized I slept on the same beach, ate at
the same
> cafe, and had friends get stuff stolen, etc. So much of it brought
back
> memories, but I won't go into the spooky part - no spoiler...
>
> http://www.salon.com/travel/feature/2000/03/11/naxos/index.html
>
> pat
> --
> It's OK to kill your idols/
> Just pretend you have no rivals
> - Hole

Yeah spooky but not as spooky as this url.

http://net4tv.com/forums/Main.cfm?CFID=20339&CFTOKEN=6625&CFApp=17&

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

pennie...@gmail.com