GLOBAL GENOCIDE: RISK OF MUTATION OF CORONAVRIUS AND WILL BE OUT OF CONTROL.

bendrid...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 4:06:20 AM3/11/20
GLOBAL RISK !!!

Dear Madam, Sir;

Coronavirus must be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

It's clearely that Coronavirus was launched by illegal forces in China to threaten the world; if the world think to boycott the Chinese products because of the poisoning; the illegal forces in China spread the Coronavirus.

I know that because I launched a global warning about poisoning of Algerian people by China and others, days before that Coronavirus was launched.

In similar situation, when a force use a virus as a weapen; it have systematically the adequate antidote before the launching of virus.

The questions are:
How can we control the virus? Are we sure that there will not be a mutation in the virus it self? Have we enough of antidote if the virus will be out of control?

THEY PLAY WITH A MONSTER, THEY CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

I ask everyone to mobilize the international community to put end to this virus and to all aggressions.

I invite you, I would like to make discussions with everyone here in Algeria to make solutions to many problems.

Best regards.

Mr. REDHA BENDRIDI.

Algeria.

https://globalcampaignfortruthandjustice.blogspot.com/