OT: Great mail call

Rosenugga

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
I ahve listened to others talk about there great mail calls and the tons of
freebies and have been a little jealous. I finally get to post one.

I got :

My Roots.com shirt (myvirtuallife.com)
myvirtuallife.com shirt
compaq Tshirt (So cute It has a pic of a pocket protector and says
"not all heroes wear capes and tights)
tylenol arthritis sample
catalog from Chivalry sports (ok so this is a freebie from before I
started at ACFS)
Childs fork and spoon set (subscription gift)
Newsweek (free subscription)

Three umbrellas ( not free but really good price through CC)

I'm happy now ;-)

jhc86

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
How long did it take to get your stuff from myvirtualife.com?

I ordered the baseball cap almost 2 weeks ago--the e-mail said 5
business days(well, I'm realisitic, I didn't expect it that
soon).

The only thing I got today was the Dura Lube Air Freshener--
which I'll have to wait until I get my car back from the shop--
its getting a FREE paintjob!!!!! YAY!!!!! Now, that's a freebie!

Jude :)

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Amy

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
Isn't that Compaq shirt great? I love mine!

Amy

--

If the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the
right side of the brain controls the left side of the body then left-handed

Rhonda (CT)

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
where do you get the compaq shirt?

--

Rhonda

Smile...it makes people wonder who you've been kissing!

Amy <valent...@mindspring.com> wrote in message