EZ Label Pro Rebate Dispute

James

Jun 9, 2002, 12:55:48 AM6/9/02
I was recently informed my rebate was denied due to the fact that the
company
"Comptree Inc" claimed that I didn't follow the fine print to send in
two (2) UPC markings from box. Never have I seen such a request from
any company offering a rebate. I offered to send in another UPC from
the box, but they refused and said that "no one else makes this
mistake". Almost unbelievable. I feel this is another trick to lure
customers to buy their product and refuse their rebate offer. Why else
would they not allow a customer to correct an oversight which I feel
would be a natural reaction by any customer. I am reporting them to
the BBB and Atorney General as I don't like to see others ripped off.
The store "Fry's Electronics" claimed they would send my complaint to
their corporate office.

XR2701

Jun 9, 2002, 3:45:56 PM6/9/02

>I was recently informed my rebate was denied due to the fact that the
>company
>"Comptree Inc" claimed that I didn't follow the fine print to send in
>two (2) UPC markings from box. Never have I seen such a request from
>any company offering a rebate.

Too bad, you didn't follow the instructions so you shouldn't get the rebate.
Another case of a dumb ass blaming others because they were do damn lazy to
read the instructions.

Bob Ward

Jun 9, 2002, 4:12:31 PM6/9/02
On 09 Jun 2002 19:45:56 GMT, xr2...@wmconnect.comNOOSPAM (XR2701)
wrote:

>-:>
>-:>I was recently informed my rebate was denied due to the fact that the
>-:>company
>-:>"Comptree Inc" claimed that I didn't follow the fine print to send in
>-:>two (2) UPC markings from box. Never have I seen such a request from
>-:>any company offering a rebate.
>-:
>-:Too bad, you didn't follow the instructions so you shouldn't get the rebate.
>-:Another case of a dumb ass blaming others because they were do damn lazy to
>-:read the instructions.

Didn't the doctor warn you about posting to usenet when you're off
your meds? Sounds like you don't follow directions either.

--
This space left intentionally blank

XR2701

Jun 10, 2002, 3:39:47 AM6/10/02

>Didn't the doctor warn you about posting to usenet when you're off
>your meds? Sounds like you don't follow directions either.

Boob, please tell us how the rebate centers give extra rebates as a loss leader
to get more business.

Bob Ward

Jun 10, 2002, 12:41:05 PM6/10/02
On 10 Jun 2002 07:39:47 GMT, xr2...@wmconnect.comNOOSPAM (XR2701)
wrote:

>-:>
>-:>Didn't the doctor warn you about posting to usenet when you're off
>-:>your meds? Sounds like you don't follow directions either.
>-:
>-:Boob, please tell us how the rebate centers give extra rebates as a loss leader
>-:to get more business.

You seem to have dreamed this one up all by yourself, so I'll leave it
to you to explain yourself.

Take the meds like the doctor told you - you'll feel much better, I'm
sure.

XR2701

Jun 10, 2002, 1:42:41 PM6/10/02
>You seem to have dreamed this one up all by yourself, so I'll leave it
>to you to explain yourself.

You are too easy to make an ass out of.

rm...@my-deja.com

Apr 19, 2023, 10:42:57 PM4/19/23

> You are too easy to make an ass out of.

No one needs to "make an ass out of" you, XR2701. You do a fine job of making an ass of yourself without any help.