Communist swill peddler Starbucks apologizes for 'anti-police' incident at Californiastan store

Leroy N. Soetoro

Dec 18, 2019, 3:47:04 PM12/18/19
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/474772-starbucks-
apologizes-for-anti-police-incident-at-california

Starbucks apologized this weekend after two sheriff’s deputies said they
were ignored at a California store.

The coffee chain gave an apology after the Riverside County sheriff's
deputies said they waited for five minutes or more and were refused
service.

The county’s Sheriff Chad Bianco posted about the incident Friday,
condemning the Seattle-based chain for having an “anti police culture
repeatedly displayed.”

Two of our deputies were refused service at Starbucks. The anti police
culture repeatedly displayed by Starbucks employees must end.
https://t.co/XXgjtJ9GcH

— Chad Bianco (@SheriffBianco) December 13, 2019
Bianco said in a released Facebook video that they were also “laughed at”
when they asked for assistance.

“Two of my deputies were completely ignored because they were in uniform,”
he said in the video. “Quite honestly, that’s just not acceptable. It
can’t be acceptable.’’

A Starbucks spokesperson told The Hill that the incident was inexcusable.

“We’re deeply sorry and we have reached out to the sheriff to apologize,
and we’re hoping we can connect with the deputies directly and apologize
as well," the representative said in a statement. “We’re taking full
responsibility for any intentional or unintentional disrespect shown to
law enforcement, on whom we depend on every single day."

The spokesperson added that the workers in question will not be scheduled
until an investigation is complete.

This episode follows other anti-police incidents at Starbucks, including
when an Oklahoma barista wrote “PIG” on a police officer’s cup and was
subsequently suspended. Police officers at a Starbucks in Tempe, Ariz., on
July 4 also reported they were asked to move or leave because another
customer “did not feel safe” in their presence.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.