### President Nobama & Family will be BRUTALLY BUTCHERED! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 28, 2010, 5:12:51 PM12/28/10
Greetings!

Here is a copy of my latest email to keep you all updated ... it is
another MUST READ:

Greetings!

Please forward to both Obama and Biden ... a huge THANKS!

### President Nobama & Family will be Brutally Butchered! ###Tuesday,
December 28, 2010 2:00 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--Turkmenistan"
<tur...@mindspring.com>, "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK" <u...@un.int>, "--
Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Uzbekistan" <in...@uzbekembassy.org>,
"--Venzuela" <vene...@un.int>, "--Yemen"
<ambas...@yemenembassy.org>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--
Afghanistan" <con...@afghanistan-mfa.net>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, "--Australia" <Cons...@AustraliaNYC.org>, "--
Azerbaijan" <off...@apparat.gov.az>, "--Bahrain"
<new...@bahrainmission.org>, "--Brazil" <loub...@delbrasonu.org>, "--
China-President-Hu-Jintao" <ch...@un.int>, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--Egypt"
<emb...@egyptembdc.org>, "--France" <fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia"
<geo...@un.int>, "--Germany" <ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary"
<hun...@un.int>, "--Iran" <ir...@un.int>, "--Iraq"
<pr...@iraqmofa.net>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--
Italy" <it...@un.int>, "--Japan" <mis...@un-japan.org>, "--Jordan"
<in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan" <kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait"
<kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon" <in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--
Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--Macedonia" <in...@macedonia-un.org>,
"--Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--NorthKorea"
<dprke...@hotmail.com>, "--Pakistan" <Paki...@un.int>, "--
Palestine" <ma...@palestine-un.org>, "--Poland"
<General...@PolandUN.org>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>,
"--Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Serbia-Montenegro" <Serbia-
Monte...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>, "--Slovenia"
<slov...@un.int>, "--Syria" <ambas...@syrianembassy.ca>, "--Turkey"
<turku...@un.int>Cc: "news--abc" <net...@abc.com>, "news--cbs"
<eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--fox" <comm...@foxnews.com>, "news--nbc"
<nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--
time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-
Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-M"
<cfele...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "news-Keith-Rupert-
Murdoch" <abut...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-afranken" <afra...@airamericaradio.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-edschultz"
<we...@edschultzshow.com>, "talk-malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-
rrhodes" <rrh...@airamericaradio.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>,
"talk-sedition" <sedi...@airamericaradio.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Feingold" <russell_...@feingold.senate.gov>, "-Hatch"
<senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Lott"
<senat...@lott.senate.gov>, "-Lugar"
<senato...@lugar.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "-Sensenbrenner"
<sensen...@mail.house.gov>, "-Warner" <sen...@warner.senate.gov>,
"DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---washingtonpost"
<let...@washpost.com>, "news--20/20" <20...@abc.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, "news--niteline" <nite...@abc.com>, "news--
primetime" <abc.news....@abc.com>, "news--thisweek"
<this...@abc.com>, "news-60min" <6...@cbsnews.com>Bcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "vip-gates"
<un...@gatesfoundation.org>, "vip-oprah" <Opra...@oprah.com>, "-------
Abunimah" <abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>,
"-----Nancy" <nanc...@hotmail.com>, "----EMHE" <feed...@emhe.tv>,
"----OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>, "----Rahul"
<ra...@empirenotes.org>
Greetings to you all!

President Nobama and his family will be brutally butchered! Why so?

Well, what did happen to The Russian Tsar and his family during The
Russian Revolution? Oh, they all got brutally butchered! And now
we have Nobama royally busting his ass to cause an ARMED SECOND
AMERICAN REVOLUTION, therefore I do expect him and his family to end
up being brutally butchered.

Nobama is just a black ass-ed Benito Mussolini and that is what all of
the facts do prove to be the truth, too. What did The American
People do to that FASCIST Mussolini in WWII? Oh, people in
democracies are always completely educated, indoctrinated,
brainwashed, programmed TO PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL
FASCISTS.

People who do Reaganomics with is regulation, free trade and
globalization, cooked books economics, etc., are FASCISTS ... they are
doing that CORPORATE FASCIST OVERTHROWN of our sacred democracy ...
and all of the facts do always prove that is true, too. Reaganomics
is nothing more then a TACTIC that CORPORATE FASCISTS have been using
to criminally steal the entire USA, all of its wealth and income, from
The American People and to give it to their own RICH FASCIST asses.
That is why the CEOs in Japan only earn 12 times more then their
workers, the CEOs in England only earn 20 times more then their
workers, etc., but here in The USA our CEOs today are now earning OVER
500 TIMES MORE THEN THEIR WORKERS!

President Nobama completely locked out of The White House all of his
own grass roots supporters, Progressives, in order to completely fill
our White House up with FASCISTS ... turning our White House into some
sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE. Those progressives who Nobama locked
out are the only opposition in our USA to the FASCIST OVERTHROW of our
democracy and that is why Nobama did completely lock them out.

All Republicans and those Clinton, or Centrist, Democrats do
Reaganomics with its deregulation, free trade and globalization,
cooked book economics, etc., proving that they are all FASCISTS into
the fascist overthrow of our democracy.

One needs to know that any nation that has ever done Reaganomics,
which is called supply side economics, or trickle down economics of
forever making The Rich, richer and richer, has always had the very
same thing happen to it ... its entire economy always does end up
being completely and totally destroyed ... wiped out by a great
depression. If you cut the taxes too greatly on The Rich like both
Republican US President Harding and Republican US President Reagan
did, soon The Rich end up owning the entire USA, having all of its
wealth and income, and that leaves all non rich so fucking poor that
sales goes to hell and our economy keeps shrinking and shrinking into
nothingness in a great depression. So then why is Reaganomics being
used here in my USA? Oh, Reaganomics is simply being used in my
nation was a TACTIC OF CORPORATE FASCISTS to criminally steal the
entire USA, all of its wealth and income from The American People and
give it all to RICH FASCIST PIGS. CORPORATE FASCIST also deregulate
all things, too, so that our corporations, banks, etc., can just do
whatever they care to do to make themselves richer and richer. Free
trade and globalization is the deregulation of trade and is our
CORPORATE FASCISTS going international, so that they can rape the
cheap labor all around our entire planet earth, all of our earth's
resources, etc., to make themselves richer and richer.

Does President Nobama even realize what he is doing? Nobama is
young ... he was a child before Reagan was in office ... so all of
his entire adult life Nobama has only known REAGANOMICS ... Nobama
does not have any memories of our USA before REAGANOMICS at all.
Therefore, Nobama might just accept Reaganomics as the only economical
system to have, simply because he has no personal memories of any
other economical system at all. You see, all of our corporate owned
mass media is FASCIST and they never once have ever mentioned that
Reaganomics never, ever works in any nation that has attempted it, it
always completely destroys the entire economy completely of any nation
that attempts it and there is absolutely no logical way that it can
ever do anything except to cause a great depression. And The Clintons
when in office, did decide to become Republicans, as only Republicans
allow WALL STREET to control our US economy like The Clintons did,
only Republicans do Reaganomics with its deregulation, free trade,
etc., like The Clintons did ... but ALL of our corporate mass media
being FASCIST just brainwashed The American People that The Clintons
were CENTRIST DEMOCRATS ... and Nobama just might have been
brainwashed out of his loving mind to believe that bullshit.

Well, and so ...

We have Nobama trying to brainwash The American People that his White
House is THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE ... when what Nobama did was to fill our
entire White House up with FASCISTS and turn it into some sort of
FASCIST WHORE HOUSE!

And now we have The American People being told that they must vote
from either a FASCIST REPUBLICAN or a FASCIST CENTRIST DEMOCRAT in our
two political party system ... when all Americans are programmed to
always ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS! And so now
The American People are always being told to vote for either a FASCIST
Republican or a FASCIST Centrist Democrat ... and what are more of
them are saying? Are you out of you loving mind, we Americans never
vote for either, but we do always PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF
BOTH ... so let us just PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF BOTH OF THEM
and MOVE ON and see if any more FASCIST PIG TRAITORS CARE TO RUN FOR
POLITICAL OFFICE IN OUR USA!

Now President Nobama ever know what the hell is going on here in his
own USA? Perhaps not. Younger Americans like Nobama, well, they
only know REAGANOMICS all of their entire adult lives and they seem to
just accept REAGANOMICS FASCISM as being perfectly normal! They are
completely BRAINWASHED to do so. And those FASCIST Centrist
Democrats are always trying to brainwash people that the progressive
half of their own Democratic Party are some sort of left wing, fringe,
crazies, etc., and it is best to just ignore them all completely.
Well, the truth is that progressives are The INTELLIGENTSIA of our
nation and because of that they cannot be brainwashed ... do they
simply refuse to become FASCISTS like all Republicans innately are and
like those Clinton, or Centrist, Democrats innately are.
Progressives here in my USA today are the only ones who are NOT
FASCISTS, who are opposed to this FASCIST OVERTHROW OF OUR ENTIRE
DEMOCRACY ... they are the only opposition of FASCISM.

And so ...

What exactly does make this into the TRAITOROUS OVERTHROW OF OUR
DEMOCRACY by those FASCIST Republicans and FASCIST Centrist
Democrats? Well, the fact that they are both using REAGANOMICS and
Reaganomics is NOT A VALID SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS because history, facts,
and logic all prove beyond any and all reasonable doubt that there is
just no way in hell that Reaganomics can possibly work ... so they are
using REAGANOMICS as a FASCIST TACTIC to completely overthrow our
entire democracy by making RICH CORPORATE FASCISTS richer and richer
forever ... and all others so fucking poor in my USA that they are all
becoming totally powerless. MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS and those
FASCISTS have made their own asses so insanely rich that they do all
of the talking in my USA today.

Take a very recent ruling by our Supreme Court here in The USA ...
they ruled that corporations can now use all of the money that they
care to use in our political campaigns! That did truly SHOCK most
Americans, as it is utterly unthinkable! And so now CORPORATE
FASCISTS are free to brainwash The American People into voting to
support their CORPORATE FASCIST OVERTHROW OF OUR DEMOCRACY by using
endless amounts of their money in our political campaigns. Our
Supreme Court is, very obviously, being controlled by FASCIST TRAITORS
who are overthrowing our entire democracy. They also ruled that
infamous WALMART is a PERSON and that we the people cannot keep it out
of our towns, because to do so is to discriminate against a person.
They also ruled that we Americans must sell our homes any time a
corporation cares to buy a new shopping center, or whatever, also.

And so today ...

We Americans have our Supreme Count overthrown by FASCISTS, our entire
US Congress completely controlled by FASCISTS and our White House
having been turned into a FASCIST WHORE HOUSE!

And so I am always wondering, WILL THE SPUTNIK FORCES KILL ALL OF
THESE FASCISTS AND SOON RULE THE USA? The Sputnik Forces are, very
obviously, those old fashion card carrying commies, just like the ones
who used to control all of our own American universities, labor
unions, etc., when we Americans used to be FREE. They are NOT right
wing Stalinists who Lenin called RIGHT WING STATE CAPITALISTS ... they
are LEFT WING, POWER TO THE PEOPLE COMMIES, who believe in the
political power all belong directly in the hands of The People and The
People ruling themselves using a constitutional democracy, a bill of
rights, a one person gets one vote system, etc. Now those commies
always just love to BURY ALL FASCISTS!

And so ...

Who will be KILLING ALL OF THESE FASCISTS? Will it be The American
People who are completely programmed ... TO ALWAYS PUT A BULLET
BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS? Of will it be the commie Sputnik
Forces, with those old fashion card carrying commie types like them
always BUTCHERING ALL FASCISTS? Or shall we soon have both of the
working together to KILL THOSE FASCISTS?

Oh yes and so ...

We have these FASCISTS having destroyed the entire United States of
America by making it into an under developed third world Banana
Republic that lacks industry, manufacturing, these FASCISTS having
destroyed our entire US economy because now we have been in a
BOTTOMLESS GREAT DEPRESSION since the year 2000 and they are hiding
that fact from The American People by having cooked the hell the books
to grossly understate what inflation is by a huge eight percent,
thereby overstating our Gross Domestic Product by a huge FOUR PERCENT
since it is always adjusted for inflation ... and there FASCISTS are
on the verge of causing a fucking ARMED SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION in
our USA , also, and in fact I cannot understand why the fuck The USA
has not already had one!

And YES, I did take part in a criminal conspiracy to criminally rig
Nobama into office ... and I would do that again, too! The king pins
in Rockefeller's RICH Man's Mafia are trying to get rid of these
FASCISTS because they are destroying our entire USA, our entire US
economy, and they are about to cause a SECOND ARMED AMERICAN
REVOLUTION ... and therefore I did decide to HELP them get rid of
these FASCISTS who have totally overthrown our democracy. We simply
needed someone who could defect FASCIST Hillary Clinton and then go on
to defeat those FASCIST Republicans. And the only person who we
believed could do that was BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA because he writes and
gives great speeches ... and because his ass was that very beautiful
BLACK color and we knew that the color of his ass would TURN ON ALL
PROGRESSIVES and they would care to work their own asses off, to the
nth degree, to put our nation's first BLACK ASS-ED US PRESIDENT INTO
OFFICE! And so I was the person who did email Nobama and ask him to
run to be our US President ... and I did constantly tell him that he
had to become our SECOND FDR, a PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT, and an EDUCATOR,
etc. But those FASCISTS got control of our first black ass-ed US
President the second those votes were counted and they have been
royally busting their asses to keep him brainwashed out of his loving
mind in order to control him completely. What the hell went wrong?

Well, I being a BRAINWASHED American, like all Americans are by those
FASCISTS, was not able to correctly explain this entire matter to
Barack Hussein Obama back then like I should have done ... and those
FASCIST got control of our Nobama!

And I do not believe that I did anything wrong at all, that those
Mafia king pins did anything wrong at all, and that Nobama did
anything wrong at all in that DEAL to put Nobama into our White House
became the INTENT of that all was to RESTORE OUR COMPLETELY OVERTHROWN
DEMOCRACY PEACEFULLY. We were all attempting to take back our USA
from those FASCIST Republicans and FASCIST Centrist Democrats who have
completely and totally overthrown our entire democracy here in The USA
in order to PREVENT A SECOND ARMED AMERICAN REVOLUTION ... in order to
PREVENT having Americans killing Americans in our own USA!

And so ...

Now I have those king pins in Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia
constantly crying to ME that I need to do something about Nobama
having turned our White House into some sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE
and him not keeping his part of that deal to TAKE BACK OUR USA
PEACEFULLY FROM THOSE FASCIST PIGS who have completely overthrown our
sacred democracy, by Nobama not having become that SECOND FDR that he
promised us all that he would become, etc.! CRY, CRY, CRY their
asses off to ME about Nobama ... and I am so sick and tired of those
Mafia king pins CRYING their asses off to me about Nobama that I have
gotten to the point that each time they now cry ... my brain
thinks ... HIRE A HIT MAN and KILL NOBAMA ... and there is no law that
states that I can think that ... the entire problem is that Mafia has
a receiver that picks up on those mind reading, thought sending,
disaster, accident, crime, etc., causing sputnik lasers that track me
every second of my entire life of almost 68 years now and they are
violating my US Constitutionally guaranteed right to privacy ... and
they know all of my thoughts. Well, me writing that to Nobama has
now caused Nobama to send him POLICE after those Mafia king pins ...
so now I have them CRYING TO ME that Nobama is doing that. Nobama,
the FIVE ROCKEFELLER BROTHERS were the TRIGGER HAPPY ones ... and this
generation ... well ... what they always keep doing about their
problems is CRYING TO ME ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS AND THEY ALWAYS EXPECT
ME TO FIX EVERYTHING FOR THEM. And they never, ever told me that
they were going to hire a HIT MAN to kill you, Nobama! And why the
fuck would they do that? Like your idiot ass, Nobama did turn our
White House into some sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE and reality is now
that if those COMMIE Sputnik Forces do not kill all of you FASCIST PIG
American politicians soon, then the American People who are totally
programmed to always ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL
FASCISTS ... will soon be killing you all ... or BOTH of them will
be! Therefore now being the verge of YOU and YOUR FAMILY becoming so
many pounds of VERY DEAD MEAT, Nobama, why the fuck would those Mafia
king pins hire a hit man to kill your stupid ass? Oh well, what
those Mafia pin kings plan do so very soon when the shit hits the fan
is to ... FLEE THE USA ... trust me they are not going to hand around
here much longer ... they are just not STUPID like you, Nobama!

Oh well, Nobama, you see I have never, ever heard of any US President
totally and completely LOCKING OUT OF THEIR WHITE HOUSE ALL OF THEIR
OWN GRASS ROOTS SUPPORTERS like you did lock all of those progressives
completely out of The White House that they had won .... therefore I
am NOT prepared at all for you to do that. And once you did that,
Nobama, naturally, those FASCIST PIGS that you filled our entire WHITE
HOUSE up with, to turn it into some sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE, are
always royally busting their asses to keep you brainwashed our of your
loving mind, to control you completely ... and it seems that no matter
what the hell I write to you ... they just keep controlling you
completely!

Exactly what those Mafia king pins think that I can now do about you
turning our White House into some sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE ...
well ... I do not know at all!

How about I tell you Nobama ...

Mr. President might you PLEASE take that garbage out and turn your
FASCIST WHORE HOUSE back into our White House, PLEASE, sir? Is it
too much for me to be asking you, Mr. President, to just stop being
some sort of black asses Benito Mussolini, sir?

How about you, Mr. President, just wake up and smell the coffee, sir,
and REBOOT your entire US Presidency completely? Just ask THE BRAIN,
Thom Hartmann, on progressive talk radio to HELP YOU TO REBOOT your
entire US Presidency, sir. Have THE BRAIN, and perhaps people that he
hand picks, HELP YOU to put ONLY PROGRESSIVES INTO OUR WHITE HOUSE
since they are the only opposition to this FASCIST OVERTHROW OF OUR
SACRED DEMOCRACY, sir? They those progressives, who are the ONLY
PEOPLE AROUND YOU, Mr. President, can HELP YOU FIGURE THIS FUCKING
MESS OUT AND WHAT EXACTLY TO DO ABOUT IT ALL! Do I, personally, know
what the fuck to do about this huge fucking mass of those FASCISTS
having totally and completely overthrown our entire democracy now for
over thirty years, controlling all of our corporate mass media to
brainwash us Americans so that we would NOT be able to realize what
the hell they were doing all of these years? NO! But the first
step is you to REBOOT your entire US Presidency and get those FASCISTS
out of your entire Cabinet, get them out of your economical team, get
them out of your entire administration, Mr. President, sir! And then
to MOVE ON and once you have ONLY PROGRESSIVES AROUND YOU, sir, to
have them HELP you figure out how the fuck to get those FASCISTS our
of both our US Congress that they control and our Supreme Court that
they control. Have you ever thought about just explaining this
FASCIST OVERTHROW to the heads of all of the branches of our own US
Military, Mr. President, sir? Perhaps they might know what the hell
to do about it, sir? Perhaps they just might be willing to REMOVE
ALL FASCISTS from both our US Congress and Supreme Court, sir? It is
very easily to tell who are those FASCISTS ... those FASCISTS all
believe in REAGANOMICS, making our Rich FASCISTS richer and richer
forever, etc. Or perhaps, after you REBOOT your US Presidency and
clean those FASCIST completely and totally out of your White House,
you might make a DEAL with those FASCISTS in our US Congress and
Supreme Court ... if they all immediately resign, you give them
presidential pardons, sir?

I, Mr. President, honestly do not know what the hell you must do to
CLEAN THOSE FASCISTS COMPLETELY OUR OF OUR US GOVERNMENT! But ... it
seems very logical that the very first thing you need to do is clean
them all, completely, out of our White House.

Or do you, Mr. President, care to simply RESIGN and relocate to much,
much better KENYA where you have relatives to live, sir?

Logically it does seem to me that you really only have two options
here, Mr. President, REBOOT or RESIGN ... because if you keep doing
what you have been doing ... well, if The American People do not PUT A
BULLET BETWEEN YOUR EYES FOR BEING A FASCIST PIG ... then those COMMIE
Sputnik Forces are sure to use their sputnik lasers to slice and dice
you up and flush you right down a toilet ... or you will very soon
have BOTH of those working together to BRUTALLY BUTCHER YOU AND YOUR
FAMILY, sir!

By the way you all ... in that DEAL that put Nobama into office, I DID
ONLY AGREE TO HELP PUT NOBAMA INTO OFFICE ... and then Nobama was to
completely take care of this entire fucking huge mess. So why those
Mafia king pins now keep crying to me that Nobama double crossed them
all ... well ... I do not know! It does seem to me that is their
problem and not my problem! I help to put Nobama into our White
House, then he was to become our SECOND FDR and since the ONLY
DEMOCRATS we have left in our USA are those PROGRESSIVES, that means
Nobama was to have ONLY PROGRESSIVES in his entire administration, on
his entire economical team, in his entire Cabinet, etc., and they were
them to act was Nobama's support system and HELP Nobama figure out
what the hell to do about this huge fucking mess. So what went
wrong? Oh, I think Nobama is just like those MORON Clinton
supporters, and just too fucking STUPID to know the difference between
a Republican and a Democrat, just too fucking STUPID to know the
difference between democracy and fascism, etc., and so Nobama filled
his White House FASCIST REPUBLICAN CLINTONS and their fascist
Republican Clintons regime, and their fascist Republican Rubin Team,
etc., and Nobama turned our White House into some sort of FASCIST
WHORE HOUSE ... and once Nobama did that, those FASCISTS PIGS just
keep Nobama brainwashed out of his loving mind, completely so. Like
EVERYONE must agree, those FASCISTS sure are great at BRAINWASHING
EVERYONE ... after all they have gotten away with the FASCIST
OVERTHROW of our entire democracy now for over three decades by
brainwashing everyone to the nth degree!

You, Mr. President, are OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR US MILITARY, now
that makes it just seem to me that it is in YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION SIR,
TO CLEAN ALL OF THESE FASCISTS OUT OF OUR USA GOVERNMENT, sir! My
own brain just keeps always screaming into my own face ... that
whenever FASCISTS OVERTHROW OUR DEMOCRACY IT IS IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION
OF OUR US PRESIDENT, WHO IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR US MILITARY, TO
CLEAN THEM ALL OUT OF OUR USA! Or is that just to logical, Mr.
President, sir?

And so ...

The Obamas, well, they both worked directly with those poor Blacks on
the south side of their own Chicago, who lost their jobs because these
FASCISTS overthrew our democracy and IMPOSED their NAFTA, their WTO,
their free trade and globalization, upon The American People, who just
had voted to never, ever have it, like they always vote to never, ever
have it. The Obamas work at food pantries to kill the VICTIMS of
there FASCISTS free food so that they do not starve to death. ETC.
And so why then did Obama lock those progressives completely out of
our White House and fill it up with those FASCISTS? Well there, I
personally thing that The Obamas, being young, are BRAINWASHED by
these FASCISTS, like those moron Clinton supporters, like HALF of the
entire Democratic Party is ... and The Obama simply cannot tell the
difference between a Republican and a Democrat, The Obamas cannot
tell the difference between democracy and fascism, etc., etc., etc.!

Barack Hussein Obama, CORPORATE FASCISTS ARE USING REAGANOMICS AS A
TACTIC TO OVERTHROW OUR ENTIRE DEMOCRACY ... and that is why
Reaganomics has proven to never, ever work, to always totally destroy
the entire economy of any nation attempts it, and that is why logic
dictates that it can never, ever work, and it is being used here in
our USA of over thirty years now! Reaganomics is all about you KEEP
MAKING RICH FASCISTS, FOREVER RICHER AND RICHER ... AS YOU DEREGULATE
THEIR CORPORATIONS, BANKS, ETC., SO THAT THEY OWN AND HEAD SO THOSE
ENTITIES CAN DO ANYTHING THAT THEY CARE TO MAKE THE RICH FASCISTS
RICHER AND RICHER ... AS YOU GO INTERNATIONAL WITH THEIR NAFTA, THE
WTO, FREE TRADE AND GLOBALIZATION SO THOSE RICH FASCISTS CAN BECOME
RICHER AND RICHER BY EXPLOITING ALL OF THE CHEAP LABOR AROUND OUR
EARTH IN THEIR FACTORIES THAT THE MOVE TO THIRD WORLD NATIONS, ETC.

Now ...

How the fuck am I do explain this to Nobama, when everyone here in my
USA is brainwashed out of their loving minds and does not ever realize
what the fuck has gone on my USA for the past thirty years? If you
all just reread my past emails, I, too, am having a very hard time to
explain this FASCIST OVERTHROW OF MY DEMOCRACY like all Americans!

Now there, Mr. President, Pothead Clinton, when he lost an election
big, I think, did REBOOT his entire US Presidency ... so why not just
REBOOT yours, too, sir? And just use THE BRAIN, Thom Hartmann, on
progressive talk radio, to hand pick your next regime for you, sir?
Have him hand pick others, if need be, to help him. Now that does
seem very logical to me, since THE BRAIN is the brain that powers
those progressives and since those progressives are the ONLY
OPPOSITION to these FASCIST PIGS! Unlike me who hates all things
political, economical, and religious due to my late old country father
always constantly ranting and raving to me when I was a tiny child
that they are all innately corrupt in The USA ... therefore I just
never, ever care to learn about them ... THE BRAIN, Thom Hartmann,
well, he just loves to learn about them all ... and he does educate
all progressives about them all. The Brain just loves to invite
people onto his progressive talk radio program who disagree with him
to debate them ... and The Brain always, very easily, wins all of
those debates, too.

And I happen to have other problems such as ...

ALL INTERNET READERS: PLEASE HOLD YOUR FIRE! It is NOT the time to
begin your SECOND ARMED AMERICAN REVOLUTION. I do realize that these
FASCISTS have greatly hurt a hell of a lot of you and your families,
make you jobless, etc., and you are greatly suffering. But PLEASE
give me a bit of time to work on this FASCIST OVERTHREW OF OUR SACRED
DEMOCRACY ... I am doing all that I can possibly do ... therefore just
HOLD YOUR FIRE and give me more time, PLEASE! Let me see if I can
get our current US PRESIDENT to REBOOT and then to do something to
stop this FASCIST OVERTHROW OF OUR SACRED DEMOCRACY ... peacefully!

And Nobama, please do NOT attempt to ever disarm Americans ... we have
over EIGHTY MILLION GUN OWNERS IN OUR USA TODAY and over HALF of them
do know about The Sputnik Forces, RUSSIAN, ENEMY MADE, Rockefeller's
Rich Man's Mafia, etc., and they know that TYRANTS always disarm their
own peoples do that they then can abuse their own people to the nth
degree and then their own people are totally powerless to do anything
to free themselves. That is why our gun owners keep saying ... you
will have to pry my guns out of my very dead hands. And do NOT try
any gun control, either, as those gun owners will take that as an ACT
OF WAR AGAINST THEM, and you just might cause that SECOND ARMED
AMERICAN REVOLUTION doing that!

Today, Nobama, we are the verge of having our entire US economy crash
out, collapse, etc., and just be totally gone! TIME IS VERY RAPIDLY
RUNNING OUT! The USA absolutely must immediately get rid of these
FASCISTS who have completely overthrown our entire US democracy for
over three decades now. We need to get ONLY FDR's ruling The
American People, as they always KISS THE ASSES OF THE MASSES ... and
that is now the ONLY thing that will keep our USA peaceful ... just
constantly KISSING THE ASSES OF THE MASSES here! FDR did force our
Rich to behave themselves and he did not take any shit from our Rich
at all. And FDR only allowed LIBERALS into his entire
administration, I do believe, and LIBERALS are the same as those
today's progressives ... they just changed their name.

And PLEASE just remember, Nobama, that The American People are
completely programmed to have ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FASCISM AND
FASCISTS ... they are completely and totally programmed to always ...
PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS! And that means that
you can never, ever do your compromising with those FASCIST PIGS,
Nobama! You absolutely must remove all FASCISTS from our entire US
government, completely, as rapidly as humanly possible now! And just
always remember that if it does Reaganomics with its trickle down
economics of making The Rich forever richer and richer, its
deregulation, its free trade and globalization, etc., it is a FASCIST
and The American People are totally programmed to always ... PUT A
BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS!

Jeez, honestly, I cannot even think any more ... as I just keep
feeling for years now that I am sitting right on top of an extremely
huge keg of TNT and waiting for it to EXPLODE!

And Mr. President, these FASCISTS have been royally attempting to
spread their FASCISM all around our entire planet earth, also. I
think they put a FLAT TAX in Iraq ... that is all citizens paying the
same amount of money in tax. The problem, I think, is more then just
their WTO and free trade and globalization that they keep spreading
around our planet! I get very little news about what is happening
outside of our own USA ... therefore I am completely unsure of what
these FASCISTS have been doing around our entire planet earth. RICH
PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS INTERNATIONAL and therefore these FASCISTS must be
doing things in other nations and not only our own USA!

Well, I must end this for now!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS; Mr. President, sir, might you PLEASE bring back HOWARD DEAN? He
did know how to cause Democrats to win elections. These CENTRIST
DEMOCRATS ARE FASCISTS JUST LIKE ALL REPUBLICANS ARE FASCISTS and they
manipulated you to cause a HUGE FASCIST REPUBLICAN LANDSLIDE IN OUR
LAST ELECTION by getting you to lock all of those progressives who won
our White House completely out of our White House and getting you to
turn our White House into some sort of FASCIST WHORE HOUSE!

ALL INTERNET READERS: PLEASE HOLD YOUR FIRE! Just spread the truth
to all Americans. But guns and lots of ammo, emergency food, etc.
And learn where our RICH live, work, play, etc. And just BE PREPARED
FOR THE SECOND ARMED AMERICAN REVOLUTION to take back our USA and to
restore our lost democracy! And PLEASE give me a bit more TIME to
attempt to educate Barack Hussein Obama, because I think his entire
huge problem is that he is YOUNG and like those morons who are
brainwashed into supporting The Clintons, he just does not know the
difference between a Republican and a Democrat, he just does not know
the difference between democracy and fascism, etc. If our current
US President REBOOTS his entire US Presidency with ONLY PROGRESSIVES,
completely and totally with ONLY PROGRESSIVES, then we shall learn
that he is ON OUR SIDE and he is trying to RESTORE OUR SACRED
DEMOCRACY. Just WAIT for now to learn what our current US President
will be doing about this huge fucking mess, please. JUST WAIT AND
HOLD YOUR FIRE, PLEASE, YOU ALL!

And President Nobama, I have do have a huge problem here, because
those Mafia king pins have had their stooges tell me that I HAVE A
PRIVATE ARMY OF OVER HALF OF THOSE OVER EIGHTY MILLION AMERICAN GUN
OWNERS ... because I did educate them about The Sputnik Forces, their
RUSSIAN MADE Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia, etc. So I must now
always keep them INFORMED and UPDATED. And I must always be
attempting to PEACEFUL RESOLVE THIS HUGE FUCKING MESS OF THE OVERTHROW
OF THEIR SACRED DEMOCRACY. And if these mess is not soon resolved,
well, we just could have THE SECOND ARMED AMERICAN REVOLUTION come
this spring/summer. MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO. These FREEDOM FIGHTERS
just might decide to use AL QAEDA TACTICS of snipers, of road side
bombs, of car bombs, of torching homes, etc., to take out our entire
Rich and Ruling Class, along with ALL Jews and big name clergy ... to
take back their USA from those TRAITORS in order to restore their
sacred lost democracy! If they all act alone, or in very tiny
groups, well, they will NOT disrupt the food supply to our cities at
all and it will be just about totally impossible to ever stop them.
Plus they do not have to kill very many Rich, etc., because once they
begin to kill Rich, etc., the rest will automatically FLEE THE USA!

Oh well ...

JUST WAIT SEE WHAT OUR CURRENT US PRESIDENT DOES ...AND HOLD YOUR
FUCKING FIRE FOR NOW, PLEASE! HE MIGHT RESTORE OUR DEMOCRACY FOR US
ALL!

betweentheeyes

Dec 29, 2010, 8:05:46 AM12/29/10
"Nancy Luft" wrote in message

Greetings!

Here is a copy of my latest

<snip>

Nancy Ann,

"President Nobama and his family will be brutally
butchered!"

Every time you start threatening the Presidents life, bells
go off in the command center. Knock it off.

-- betweentheeyes
Imperial Pooba
RRMM

Sputnik forces of the Russian Military
first contact

Nancy Luft

Dec 29, 2010, 2:24:27 PM12/29/10
On Dec 29, 5:05 am, "betweentheeyes"

Now there betweentheeys ...

I am NOT threatening Nobama's life at all ... I am WARNING him that he
really greatly needs to stop his FASCISM because all non rich
Americans are programmed to put a bullet between the eyes of all
fascists!

You see, our FASCIST corporate mass media forgot to tell The American
People that REAGANOMICS IS FASCISM ... and Nobama has been doing
Reaganomics! CORPORATE FASCISM has controlled our White House and US
Congress ever since Reagan was in office and all of the facts prove
that is the truth, too, and now our Supreme Court is, also, controlled
by CORPORATE FASCISM ... as it recently ruled that our corporations
can spend all of the money that they care during election time to
PROMOTE THEIR AGENDA OF CORPORATE FASCISM.

Oh well, The American People have been living under FASCISM now for
over three decades and that is what the facts all prove is the truth,
too.

Nancy Ann Luft