David Icke features in conspiracy pop song!

Martin Noakes

Jan 13, 2005, 5:24:03 PM1/13/05
Hi All

I'm a professional musician & I would like to share with you a song that I
have just completed, I consider to be one of my most important and
controversial pieces of work to date. Due to the fact that David Icke's
research makes up the verses. I have credited him with 50% of the
songwriting. Over the next few months I will be trying to get a commercial
release on this track.

Many of you on this newsgroup will be familiar with the information
contained in this song, but some of you won't.

Verse 1 + 2 are totally true except for the last statement in verse 1
(speculation), verse 3 = (speculation). Middle 8 = provable.

Link www.songcity.co.uk/Demos/DavidIcke/Alone.m3u streaming

or www.songcity.co.uk/Demos/DavidIcke/Alone.mp3 Download

I would be interested in hearing about your opinion of the song as well as
it's content, but please don't just reach a knee jerk reaction, as difficult
as this may be it a good theory, and if you think it's wrong you have to
explain the bloodline link between the presidents. After all the president
is supposed to be voted in by the electorate. What has happened over the
years is a statistical impossibility, given the diversity of culture and
bloodlines in the USA.

Burkes Peerage confirms the bloodline argument.
http://www.burkes-peerage.net/sites/peerageandgentry/sitepages/home.asp

To hear some more songs visit www.songcity.co.uk

Cheers

Martin

Douglas Berry

Jan 13, 2005, 8:47:11 PM1/13/05
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:24:03 -0000, "Martin Noakes"
<mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> drained his beer, leaned back in the
alt.conspiracy beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following

>I would be interested in hearing about your opinion of the song as well as
>it's content,

I like the song, but you might get in some trouble for sampling
"Whislting Past The Cemetary" (the X-Files theme).

Icke is a nut.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

Martin Noakes

Jan 14, 2005, 12:30:16 PM1/14/05
[...]

Visit www.davidicke.com for more info.

Martin Noakes

Jan 14, 2005, 12:36:08 PM1/14/05
Message has been deleted

Martin Noakes

Jan 14, 2005, 4:36:25 PM1/14/05
Not true: I AM A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN, as in, I earn my living from music!
This song may or may not be a hit record, but the issues raised by it
question at the very least the election SHAM in the USA!! this also applies
to the majority of the supposedly democratic countries!!.

Defend it intelectually or don't bother to post replies.

Martin

"Chadwick Stone©" <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> wrote in message
> "Martin Noakes" <mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi All
> >
> > I'm a professional musician <snip>
>
> No, you're a spammer and Davy Icke is a k0oK. HTH ;)
>
> --
>
> Chadwick Stone©
>
> Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
> "No longer anonymous but still immune"
> Usenet's most helpful netizen
>
> SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
> Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
> Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
> A mean and nasty bastard
> I am the New World Order

Martin Noakes

Jan 14, 2005, 4:44:56 PM1/14/05
Hi All

I'm a professional musician & I would like to share with you a song that I

Douglas Berry

Jan 14, 2005, 6:41:22 PM1/14/05
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:36:25 -0000, "Martin Noakes"

<mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> drained his beer, leaned back in the
alt.conspiracy beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following

>Not true: I AM A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN, as in, I earn my living from music!

>This song may or may not be a hit record, but the issues raised by it
>question at the very least the election SHAM in the USA!! this also applies
>to the majority of the supposedly democratic countries!!.

Tehn you better get permission to sample the X-files theme.

And will you stop posting the same message over and over?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DrPostman

Jan 15, 2005, 5:09:37 AM1/15/05
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:33:40 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
<m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>"Martin Noakes" <mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Not true: I AM A PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN, as in, I earn my living from
>music!
>> This song may or may not be a hit record, but the issues raised by it
>> question at the very least the election SHAM in the USA!! this also
>applies
>> to the majority of the supposedly democratic countries!!.
>

>No, you're a spammer and Davy Icke is a k0oK. In addition to that, you're a
>top-ps0asting fuckwit. HTH ;)

>> Defend it intelectually or don't bother to post replies.
>

>Heh heh heh... perhaps you should take your own advice, kl0obie ;)

Did you find another holocaust denier lizard believing Icke follower?
They are few and far between.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Message has been deleted

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 15, 2005, 1:25:51 PM1/15/05
"Chadwick StoneŠ" <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> wrote in news:M32Gd.776980
$lR6.1...@news.easynews.com:

> "Martin Noakes" <mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Hi All
>
> I fix0red your links and text, spamboi. HTH ;)
>
>> I'm an amateur spammer & I would like to share with you a song that I
>> have just completed, I consider to be one of my most banal and
>> incompetent pieces of work to date. Due to the fact that David Icke's
>> k0oKery makes up the verses. I have credited him with 50% of the
>> k0oKwriting. Over the next few months I will be trying to get a
commercial
>> release on this crap

>> Many of you on this newsgroup will be familiar with the information
>> contained in this song, but some of you won't.
>>

>> Verse 1 + 2 are totally false except for the last statement in verse 1
>> (speculation), verse 3 = (speculation). Middle 8 = simple torll.
>>
>> Link http://members.fortunecity.com/flipp19/Cool.html streaming
>>
>> or http://members.fortunecity.com/flipp19/Cool.html Download

>> I would be interested in hearing about your opinion of the song as well
as
>> it's content, but please don't just reach a knee jerk reaction, as
> difficult
>> as this may be it a good theory, and if you think it's wrong you have to
>> explain the bloodline link between the presidents. After all the
president
>> is supposed to be voted in by the electorate. What has happened over the
>> years is a statistical impossibility, given the diversity of culture and
>> bloodlines in the USA.
>

> *Snicker* LOL!

I dunno, he's going to be on Reptilian Watch, and you're not. And that's
more notoriety than is the summation of your life's endeavour. How sad is
that? ; )

>> Burkes Peerage confirms the bloodline argument.

>> http://www.skateboardnaked.com/skateboardnaked_056.htm
>> To hear some more songs visit http://www.imbeciles.co.uk/
>> Visit http://www.urinalpoop.org/gallery/ for more info.

Brilliant. He certainly had you working overtime, Chadwick.

Martin Noakes

Martin Noakes

Jan 15, 2005, 4:32:50 PM1/15/05
Chadwick

Get a life and grow up!

I'm suprised that you take the trouble to look at these types of sites when
you're obviously not interested in facts! The situation with the presidents
of the USA genetically, is so unlikely that anyone with the slightest of
intelligence can see there's something weird going on.

Whether it's the reptile agenda or not remains to be seen, but it's
currently the best explanation I've personally encountered for what's
happening in the world today.

Add to that 911, afghanistan and of course Iraq, to name but a few and you
start to realise that all is not open upfront and honest about global
politics and media reporting. Why? give me a better explanation than David
Ickes overall conspiracy!

Although I don't expect you have read any of his books or taken the time to
hear him lecture.

Argue your case, PROVE the genetic link as an incorrect statement that 33 of
the 43 presidents to date are genetically linked to Alfred the great and
Charlemagne of France. George W Bush is related to every european monarch on
and off the throne! How can this be? The majority if not ALL of them
are/were members (at a very high level) of elite secret societies, such as
the freemasons.

Of course you won't take up this challenge because you're unable to disprove
the factual statements that David Icke makes.

www.songcity.co.uk/Demos/DavidIcke/Alone.mp3 Download

www.songcity.co.uk/Demos/DavidIcke/Alone.m3u Stream

David Ickes Website address: www.davidicke.com

I look forward to your reply ChardDick

> "Martin Noakes" <mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> wrote in message

> > If you do link to my site or put anything on the 'reptilian Watch' site
> > would you be kind enough to let me know please.
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > Hi All
> >

> > I'm a professional <snip>
>
> You are a spammer and Davyboi Icke is a k0oK. I already took the time to
> inform you yesterday, please make a note of it. HTH ;)

Message has been deleted

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Jan 15, 2005, 11:07:46 PM1/15/05
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:47:38 -0000, "Martin Noakes"
<mar...@DELETEsongcity.co.uk> wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
<41e97391$0$27814$cc9e...@news.dial.pipex.com>:

>If you do link to my site or put anything on the 'reptilian Watch' site
>would you be kind enough to let me know please.
>
>Many thanks
>
>Martin
>
>Hi All
>
>I'm a professional musician & I would like to share with you a song that I
>have just completed,

Fuck off, Spammer.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"Bush things is he never attends a Funderal - He will live forever!" - Donnieboi Ferrt explains... something.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

DrPostman

Jan 16, 2005, 2:44:41 AM1/16/05
On 15 Jan 2005 18:25:51 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>"Chadwick Stone©" <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> wrote in news:M32Gd.776980

How sad is "reptilian watch"? Why would anyone be proud of that?
You really consider that to be some sort of accomplishment?

Message has been deleted

DrPostman

Jan 16, 2005, 3:37:29 AM1/16/05
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
<m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message

>> How sad is "reptilian watch"? Why would anyone be proud of that?
>> You really consider that to be some sort of accomplishment?
>

>Why is Jason Gaytician replying to my ps0asts? He knows he was plonked long
>ago.

Because that's just how stupid kooks are.

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 16, 2005, 8:08:27 AM1/16/05

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"

> <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>>"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message
>
>>> How sad is "reptilian watch"? Why would anyone be proud of that?
>>> You really consider that to be some sort of accomplishment?
>>
>>Why is Jason Gaytician replying to my ps0asts? He knows he was plonked
>>long ago.
>

> Because that's just how stupid kooks are.

You trio of vaginas.

Art Deco

Jan 16, 2005, 10:32:47 AM1/16/05
DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"

> <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

> >"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message
>
> >> How sad is "reptilian watch"? Why would anyone be proud of that?
> >> You really consider that to be some sort of accomplishment?
> >
> >Why is Jason Gaytician replying to my ps0asts? He knows he was plonked long
> >ago.
>

> Because that's just how stupid kooks are.

"snuh" is shorthand for "stupid kook". HTH.

--
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a

"...a fascist pig who deserves to be hung by
the neck until dead for treason against the
United States of America."
-- Alexa shows her boundless love for those who disagree with her

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 16, 2005, 2:25:54 PM1/16/05
Art Deco <art_...@127.0.0.1> wrote in

> DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"
>> <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>> >"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message

>> >Why is Jason Gaytician replying to my ps0asts? He knows he was
>> >plonked long ago.
>>

>> Because that's just how stupid kooks are.
>
> "snuh" is shorthand for "stupid kook". HTH.

Exceptionally clever of you.

DrPostman

Jan 16, 2005, 6:25:50 PM1/16/05
On 16 Jan 2005 13:08:27 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"

>> <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>>>"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message

>>>Why is Jason Gaytician replying to my ps0asts? He knows he was plonked
>>>long ago.
>>

>> Because that's just how stupid kooks are.
>
>You trio of vaginas.

Do vaginas frighten you so much? They're really very friendly.

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 17, 2005, 5:28:03 PM1/17/05

> On 16 Jan 2005 13:08:27 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
>>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in
>>
>>> On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:05:10 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
>>> <m0r...@m0rphed.m0rphed> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>>> Because that's just how stupid kooks are.
>>
>>You trio of vaginas.
>

> Do vaginas frighten you so much? They're really very friendly.

Wait a minute, Mr. Postman. Why do people call them 'snappers', then?

Admission you are proud to be a vagina noted, however.

DrPostman

Jan 17, 2005, 6:54:02 PM1/17/05
On 17 Jan 2005 22:28:03 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in

I wish I was, I'd stay at home and fuck myself all day. I'm glad
they are "snappers". Loosie lucys just don't do it.

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 17, 2005, 7:02:05 PM1/17/05

> On 17 Jan 2005 22:28:03 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
>>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in
>>
>>> On 16 Jan 2005 13:08:27 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in
>>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>>> Do vaginas frighten you so much? They're really very friendly.
>>
>>Wait a minute, Mr. Postman. Why do people call them 'snappers', then?
>>
>>Admission you are proud to be a vagina noted, however.
>

> I wish I was, I'd stay at home and fuck myself all day. I'm glad
> they are "snappers". Loosie lucys just don't do it.

I'm sure all of the lesser-endowed have similar complaints.

DrPostman

Jan 18, 2005, 9:20:41 AM1/18/05
On 18 Jan 2005 00:02:05 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in
>
>> On 17 Jan 2005 22:28:03 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in
>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>>
>>>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in

>plonked

>>>Wait a minute, Mr. Postman. Why do people call them 'snappers', then?
>>>
>>>Admission you are proud to be a vagina noted, however.
>>

>> I wish I was, I'd stay at home and fuck myself all day. I'm glad
>> they are "snappers". Loosie lucys just don't do it.
>
>I'm sure all of the lesser-endowed have similar complaints.

I wouldn't know. Never had a problem nor a complaint.

King of Brawl Hall

Jan 18, 2005, 5:04:04 PM1/18/05
DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in

Not since you mastered celibacy, anyway.

DrPostman

Jan 18, 2005, 8:37:30 PM1/18/05
On 18 Jan 2005 22:04:04 GMT, King of Brawl Hall <mas...@mason.snuh> in

I'm not celibate. Why are you? And do vaginas frighten you?