Debunkers to be transported to own homelands!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 12, 2011, 3:59:31 PM3/12/11
As of today the Octagon® (the Pentagon withIN the Pentagon) is
readying a list of ALL debunkers (and their friends, supporters,
sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported to new debunker
"homelands." These homelands will be far away from civilization so
debunkers can no longer communicate with normal civilized people. The
first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists such as Hagar
and "H". They are to be shipped to Debunker City which is in the
middle of the Mojave Desert. All debunkers please register now so we
can start the movement of debunkers to their homelands!!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 12, 2011, 5:16:46 PM3/12/11

NGC1235 !!!

http://server5.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=4&object_id=165&object_name=NGC+1235&locale=EN

_________________

___

___

Beautiful Documentary ...

"Jims Space Agency"
http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 12, 2011, 6:12:33 PM3/12/11
On Mar 12, 2:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:59:31 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >As of today the Octagon® (the Pentagon withIN the Pentagon) is
> >readying a list of  ALL debunkers (and their friends, supporters,
> >sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported to new debunker
> >"homelands."  These homelands will be far away from civilization so
> >debunkers can no longer communicate with normal civilized people.  The
> >first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists such as Hagar
> >and "H".  They are to be shipped to Debunker City which is in the
> >middle of the Mojave Desert.  All debunkers please register now so we
> >can start the movement of debunkers to their homelands!!!
>
> NGC1235 !!!
>
> http://server5.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=4&object_id=165&objec...

> _________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0

> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Get out of the way because we are deporting DEBUNKERS to their
isolated homelands. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish!!

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 12, 2011, 7:28:36 PM3/12/11
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 15:12:33 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote:

>On Mar 12, 2:16�pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:59:31 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >As of today the Octagon� (the Pentagon withIN the Pentagon) is
>> >readying a list of �ALL debunkers (and their friends, supporters,
>> >sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported to new debunker
>> >"homelands." �These homelands will be far away from civilization so
>> >debunkers can no longer communicate with normal civilized people. �The
>> >first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists such as Hagar
>> >and "H". �They are to be shipped to Debunker City which is in the
>> >middle of the Mojave Desert. �All debunkers please register now so we
>> >can start the movement of debunkers to their homelands!!!
>>
>> NGC1235 !!!
>>
>> http://server5.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=4&object_id=165&objec...
>>

>> ___

>Get out of the way because we are deporting DEBUNKERS to their
>isolated homelands. Good riddance to bad bad rubbish!!

NGC3453 !!!

http://server7.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=16025&object_name=NGC+3453&locale=EN

_______________________________

___

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 12, 2011, 7:32:25 PM3/12/11
On Mar 12, 4:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 15:12:33 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>

> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 12, 2:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> NGC1235 !!!
>
> >>http://server5.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=4&object_id=165&objec...
>
> >> ___
>
> >Get out of the way because we are deporting DEBUNKERS to their
> >isolated homelands.  Good riddance to bad bad rubbish!!
>
> NGC3453 !!!
>
> http://server7.sky-map.org/starview?object_type=2&object_id=16025&obj...

> _______________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0

> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

If you don't start behaving yourself, we may have to send you to a
kOOk homeland.
:)

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 12, 2011, 7:55:34 PM3/12/11

>If you don't start behaving yourself, we may have to send you to a
>kOOk homeland.
>:)

I found a home,
it's called... Alt Alien Research.

Please keep it Cosmic Top Secret
or everyone will want to be here.

Thanking you in advance
Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

PROOF! PROOF! PROOF!

P.S.
Having a nice day ?
What are you up to today ?
Oh, I see you are chatting in Newsgroups.
There, I have special powers.

_________________________________

___

___

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 12, 2011, 9:00:57 PM3/12/11
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in

Request to move to Mars is APPROVED.

"At the moment, half the spool of this group is subsequent to things that
I wrote. That bores the hell out of me too." - Fucknozzle Jr.

The Patriot

Mar 13, 2011, 1:25:04 AM3/13/11

<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message
> [...]
This sounds like a wonderful idea, I can finally get
away from this ignorant asshole.

The Patriot

Mar 13, 2011, 1:27:36 AM3/13/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Request to litter rubbish is denied.

The Patriot

Mar 13, 2011, 1:29:27 AM3/13/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

The question is, where is YOUR kook homeland located?

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 13, 2011, 8:56:34 AM3/13/11
On Mar 12, 11:29 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

WE THE PEOPLE have spoken, the TRUTH-TERRORISTS known as debunkers
MUST be segregated from our civil society.

Perhaps Northern Japan near the power plants would be a good spot to
sequester them.

The era of the debunker is nearly over and not a moment too soon. As
the rocket scientist said about debunkers, "Good riddance to bad bad
rubbish." I totally agree!!

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot

Mar 13, 2011, 9:38:21 AM3/13/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Sir ArtiØ
Request to get rid of Japenese rocket scientists is
denied.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA

Mar 13, 2011, 12:36:09 PM3/13/11
> Sir Arti�

> Request to get rid of Japenese rocket scientists is
> denied.

Have fun in your new "homeland" Mr. debunker/spOOk!!!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 13, 2011, 8:01:54 PM3/13/11
Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Mar 13, 6:38 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messag

>> ... On Mar 12, 11:29 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>

I am, so thanks, sockboi.

"Yes, I am wise, and its wisdom born from my superior brain!" - Edmond
"What Ego Problem?" Wollmann further deludes himself.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 13, 2011, 8:01:10 PM3/13/11
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Mar 12, 11:29 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in

>> messag

>> ... On Mar 12, 4:28 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry

> WE THE PEOPLE [SLAP!]

Request for the Artie/Gary sock to be a person is DENIED.

"Hence, because of the book I wrote, my credibility is etched
in history." - Edmo the self-published fool.

The Patriot

Mar 13, 2011, 8:28:45 PM3/13/11

wrote in message
> Sir Arti�

> Request to get rid of Japenese rocket scientists is
> denied.

Have fun in your new "homeland" Mr. debunker/spOOk!!!

As of today the Octagon® (the Pentagon withIN the
Pentagon) is
readying a list of ALL debunkers (and their friends,
supporters,
sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported
to new debunker
"homelands." These homelands will be far away from
civilization so
debunkers can no longer communicate with normal
civilized people. The
first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists
such as Hagar
and "H". They are to be shipped to Debunker City which
is in the
middle of the Mojave Desert. All debunkers please
register now so we
can start the movement of debunkers to their
homelands!!!

Up your POOPAGON you dope.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 14, 2011, 5:52:37 AM3/14/11
On Mar 13, 5:28 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA" <scie...@zzz.com>
> wrote in messagenews:9bc5b5dc-e24b-4fa9...@w9g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
> > Sir Arti�

> > Request to get rid of Japenese rocket scientists is
> > denied.
>
> Have fun in your new "homeland"  Mr. debunker/spOOk!!!
>
> As of today the Octagon� (the Pentagon withIN the

> Pentagon) is
> readying a list of  ALL debunkers (and their friends,
> supporters,
> sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported
> to new debunker
> "homelands."  These homelands will be far away from
> civilization so
> debunkers can no longer communicate with normal
> civilized people.  The
> first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists
> such as Hagar
> and "H".  They are to be shipped to Debunker City which
> is in the
> middle of the Mojave Desert.  All debunkers please
> register now so we
> can start the movement of debunkers to their
> homelands!!!
> Up your POOPAGON you dope.

Get your cult ready to be transferred! The mobile execution vans are
on the way. And no, they are only to be used to move your cult from
Point A to the new debunker homelands. Tanks in advance.

Sir ArtiØ

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 14, 2011, 8:16:25 AM3/14/11

Tanks for painting Tanks.

Boom Boom.

Artie.

Cheer up, Help America.

:-)

______________________________

___

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 14, 2011, 2:06:55 PM3/14/11

> >> Have fun in your new "homeland" Mr. debunker/spOOk!!!
>
> >> As of today the Octagon (the Pentagon withIN the
> >> Pentagon) is
> >> readying a list of ALL debunkers (and their friends,
> >> supporters,
> >> sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported
> >> to new debunker
> >> "homelands." These homelands will be far away from
> >> civilization so
> >> debunkers can no longer communicate with normal
> >> civilized people. The
> >> first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists
> >> such as Hagar
> >> and "H". They are to be shipped to Debunker City which
> >> is in the
> >> middle of the Mojave Desert. All debunkers please
> >> register now so we
> >> can start the movement of debunkers to their
> >> homelands!!!
> >> ********************************************
> >> Up your POOPAGON you dope.
>
> >Get your cult ready to be transferred!  The mobile execution vans are
> >on the way.  And no, they are only to be used to move your cult from
> >Point A to the new debunker homelands.  Tanks in advance.
>
> >Sir Arti
>
> Tanks for painting Tanks.
>
> Boom Boom.
>
> Artie.
>
> Cheer up, Help America.
>
>   :-)
>
> ______________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___

> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Rese...

> Beautiful Documentary ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5lHlBEqAC0
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
> "Jims Space Agency"http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I AM HELPING THE WORLD by getting rid of the biggest truth-terrorist
threat known: THE DEBUNKERS. For ALL MANKIND to be free the debunkers
era must end and end now.

Join us in the war to end all wars: the war against truth-terror.

Tanks again,

Sir ARtiø

The Patriot

Mar 14, 2011, 5:17:46 PM3/14/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Sir ArtiØ
Request to advance tanks is denied.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

The Patriot

Mar 15, 2011, 12:33:45 PM3/15/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

sTART

sTOP
Request to wear a supporter is denied. Only guys with
balls may wear them.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 16, 2011, 7:27:02 AM3/16/11

Many debunkers have already been re-located to their new homelands.
They are waiting for you and your kind to join them.

It HAS to be this way. The War against Truth-Terror is being carried
out and ALL MANKIND are the true winners.

Now no more yapping from you!

As of today the Octagon® (the Pentagon withIN the Pentagon) is
readying a list of ALL debunkers (and their friends, supporters,
sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported to new debunker
"homelands." These homelands will be far away from civilization so
debunkers can no longer communicate with normal civilized people. The
first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists such as Hagar
and "H". They are to be shipped to Debunker City which is in the
middle of the Mojave Desert. All debunkers please register now so we
can start the movement of debunkers to their homelands!!!

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot

Mar 16, 2011, 12:24:36 PM3/16/11

<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Have fun in your new "homeland" Mr.
> > > debunker/spOOk!!!
>
> > > As of today the Octagon� (the Pentagon withIN
> > > the
> > > Pentagon) is
> > > readying a list of ALL debunkers (and their
> > > friends,
> > > supporters,
> > > sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be
> > > transported
> > > to new debunker
> > > "homelands." These homelands will be far away
> > > from
> > > civilization so
> > > debunkers can no longer communicate with normal
> > > civilized people. The
> > > first transfers will include internet
> > > truth-terrorists
> > > such as Hagar
> > > and "H". They are to be shipped to Debunker City
> > > which
> > > is in the
> > > middle of the Mojave Desert. All debunkers please
> > > register now so we
> > > can start the movement of debunkers to their
> > > homelands!!!
> > > ********************************************
> > > Up your POOPAGON you dope.
>
> > Get your cult ready to be transferred! The mobile
> > execution vans are
> > on the way. And no, they are only to be used to
> > move
> > your cult from
> > Point A to the new debunker homelands. Tanks in
> > advance.
>
> > Sir Arti�

Sir Arti�
Request to have a bowel movement is denied. It seems
that is all you have done on usenet for the last 15
years or so.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 18, 2011, 5:29:39 AM3/18/11

> > > Sir Arti�

> > > *******************************************************
> > > Request to advance tanks is denied.
>
> > sTART
>
> > As of today the Octagon� (the Pentagon withIN the
> As of today the Octagon� (the Pentagon withIN the

> Pentagon) is
> readying a list of  ALL debunkers (and their friends,
> supporters,
> sympathizers, enablers and devotees) to be transported
> to new debunker
> "homelands."  These homelands will be far away from
> civilization so
> debunkers can no longer communicate with normal
> civilized people.  The
> first transfers will include internet truth-terrorists
> such as Hagar
> and "H".  They are to be shipped to Debunker City which
> is in the
> middle of the Mojave Desert.  All debunkers please
> register now so we
> can start the movement of debunkers to their
> homelands!!!
>
> Sir Arti�

> Request to have a bowel movement is denied.  It seems
> that is all you have done on usenet for the last 15
> years or so.

When the mobile execution van arrives at your cave, please go
willingly, and bring your kooky cult with you. Time is out for the
debunkers (and their sympathizers, supporters, enablers and
devotees). ALL MANKIND has had enough of the truth-terrorists and are
finally standing up to your religious fanaticism. WE THE PEOPLE are
united under the banner of anti-debunkerism and pro honest-science!
One day very soon all civilization will live free but not until the
very last debunker is sequestered in their own homeland. Oh what
joy!! Now no more from you Traitor, get into your mobile execution
van. Thanks in advance.

Sir ArtiØ
Pres. human-alien contact agenda
and
Anti-debunkerists of America! (ADA)

The Patriot

Mar 19, 2011, 1:29:18 PM3/19/11

<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

On Mar 16, 9:24 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Farty you have totally lost it. It's time for you to
give up.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 19, 2011, 1:38:54 PM3/19/11
> Pres. human-alien contact agenda
> and
> Anti-debunkerists of America! (ADA)
> Farty you have totally lost it.  It's time for you to
> give up.

Please start moving to the nearest debunker homeland. NO MORE
EXCUSES, Traitor. Now GIT!!

Sir Artio

The Patriot

Mar 19, 2011, 1:51:59 PM3/19/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Sir Artio

************************************
NO!! Take your meds.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Mar 19, 2011, 3:25:44 PM3/19/11

Today in a speech that will go down in history as being one of the
greatest of ALL time, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers, President of
Human-Alien Contact Agenda, once again denounced his favorite target:
the Truth-TERRORISTS!! "We must NEVER surrender to the truth-
terrorists known as debunkers! They are GUILTY as hell for this and
so many other disasters. The debunkers end-game: the destruction of
ALL LIFE on THIS ISLAND EARTH. We must NOT allow this to happen.!"

Team Dean Adams, your fellow spOOk, will meet you at Debunker City.

Sir ArtiØ

Sir Gilligan Horry

Mar 19, 2011, 3:57:47 PM3/19/11

Request to change the word REASONS into EXCUSES, Denied !

___

___

The Patriot

Mar 19, 2011, 7:01:21 PM3/19/11

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

Sir ArtiØ
NUT!!