Judgement Day - In your room where time stands still

DM

Apr 1, 2011, 5:12:27 AM4/1/11
to andrea...@mhra.gsi.gov.uk, mye...@morris.umn.edu, mshe...@skeptic.com, ra...@randi.org, bada...@badastronomer.com, br...@skeptoid.com

angels are rejoicing at the death of atheists...

____________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAEw-gtDkO4

where did Lady Liberty go?

you have FORFEIT your LIBERTY...

____________________________

WRONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt_H-F3hlKY

____________________________________

for mr. Nonsense on stilts...

BLASPHEMING BITCHES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRyEsAiNtEc

I think she sums up the INSANITY of the atheist position quite well...

__________________________

@rumsfeldoffice

SH*THEADS!

LOOK at the CORNFIELD

converted *MILLIONS*

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1217-iraqi-general-turns-down-jref-challenge-gets-arrested-for-bomb-detector-scam.html

*****
WRONG
*****

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/15/defector-admits-wmd-lies-iraq-war

CURVEBALL!

KABOOM...

http://costofwar.com/en/

but the REAL COST is not to be measured in dollars and cents but in
HUMAN LIVES & FREEDOM...

http://www.unknownnews.org/casualties.html

http://antiwar.com/casualties/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPb-3zkh0c

__________________

Subject: Judgment Day

you talk about wanting to hear and see both sides, but that is all
BS... here is the other extreme - the absolute negation of the atheist
position
________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssFaIhJkLsk

BIG TIME, f*ckers...

_______________
JUDGMENT DAY

my challenge for sh*t for brains james randi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMukj31qw1U

JUST A GAME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ies9j5dRE

nothing will save you!

http://www.quackometer.net/blog/2011/02/the-homeopaths-desperate-campaign-to-the-mhra.html

except...

http://www.dcscience.net/labelling%20meds-lewis.jpg

CARPET BOMBING

TORA! TORA! TORA!

_______________________________

http://www.atheistmedia.com/2011/01/pz-myers-on-science-and-atheism-natural.html

WRONG

Dear PZ... I spoke with God yesterday.... Do you want to know what he
told me?

CLOBBERING TIME

dawkins - got you...

who's the WINGNUT?

http://richarddawkins.net/videos/579240-the-truth-about-the-lunatic-religious-right-in-america?page=1

THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION - JAN 1, 2011

OMENS OF DEATH:

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/302169

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7776949-5000-black-birds-fell-from-sky-due-to-flu

http://starseedshaman.info/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/redwing.jpg

http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/mortality_events/high_profile_events/black_bird_dieoff.jsp

the end of atheism - only the blind and deaf can deny it...

an example and warning of the fate of those who try to divide
people....

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/1176-serves-em-right.html

At least we're on the same page...

Serves Em Right, eh, Randi....

Just for you, little traitors…

WHAT IS *WRONG* WITH HENRY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgdmtkTwO8&feature=related

we're this far from nuking all of you....

the X-MAS vacuum cleaner for the atheists....

shermer, randi, myers, pz, dawkins, harris

http://thecoolgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/henry-desktop-vacuum1.jpg

______________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz4R0GHfM-Y&

why does everyone always want to PUNCH you, shermer?

______________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrWz9XVvls&

take your meds, you little fckers...

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/composition/4006595/view/1/producttypecolor/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/e-mc2_design.png

now we are going to bury you...

And the lesson from all of this? DOUBLE!
____________________________

What do you want, you little ****ers?

more of these idiots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4C5yzFmC80

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

HOW N WON ALL THE PARANORMAL PRIZES!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

pz myers does not exist…

http://richarddawkins.net/discussions/543672-inhertitance-of-acquired-behaviour-adaptions-and-brain-gene-expression-in-chickens

atheists, we’re gonna cut off your heads…

THE HIGH PRICE OF REVOLUTION

http://www.youtube.com/user/xviolatex

_____________________________

TWITTER TRAP

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2578/4010823295_96ef45ed1b_z.jpg

let them have a GOOD LOOK at the CORNFIELD....

___________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7x6-KchSU

EXPOSING QUACKS!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvhc5wFui01qzdxgjo1_500.jpg

exposing quacks and war criminals who ordered the slaughter of
innocent people...

http://randi.org/site/index.php/jref-news/1239-mdc-changes.html

say hello to my little friend...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PGvSoaafXiI/RswrqnTWPBI/AAAAAAAAAh4/RNjNgK2wkdY/s400/nonsense-on-stilts.jpg

______________________

http://files.sharenator.com/squirrel_with_machine_gun_weapons-s450x330-43676-580.jpg

DIE, ATHEISTS, DIE!

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 1, 2011, 5:29:37 AM4/1/11
DM, my fellow. Whom I shall trust as I will adders fangs. Ye
fulminated:

Cc: andrea...@mhra.gsi.gov.uk, mye...@morris.umn.edu,
mshe...@skeptic.com, ra...@randi.org, bada...@badastronomer.com,
br...@skeptoid.com

Fuckwit.

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

Freedom Man

Apr 1, 2011, 3:26:59 PM4/1/11
Geez, you religious nutcases are SICK - -

See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Bob Casanova

Apr 1, 2011, 7:20:37 PM4/1/11
On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 02:12:27 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by DM <zjud...@gmail.com>:

>where did Lady Liberty go?

Already answered; what a shame you're functionally
illiterate.

<snip incoherent rant>
--

Bob C.