CfD -- 03/17/94

Brian Redman

Mar 17, 1994, 7:35:29 AM3/17/94
Conspiracy for the Day -- March 17, 1994
("Quid coniuratio est?")

SECRET RESEARCH ON ANTI-GRAVITY AND SPACE FLIGHT ORGANIZED
BY THE GERMAN SECRET SOCIETIES DURING WORLD WAR II
by Vladimir Terziski
[Excerpts]

In my research as a physicist I have gathered a vast collection
of anthropological stories about anti-gravity flying devices from
different cultures and times. Being fluent in Japanese, Russian,
German and English on top of my native Bulgarian, and being able
to read professional literature in several other languages has
helped me tremendously in my research and my efforts to penetrate
the veil of secrecy around this blacklisted advanced technology.

The fact that anti-gravity is very easy to produce with the
available hardware of our crude (by extraterrestrial standards)
technological era is no surprise at all, keeping in mind the
similarly easy to produce (hardware-wise) technologies from other
blacklisted (for mass consumption) terrestrial secret society
fields of R&D, like free energy, alternative cures for AIDS and
cancer, environmental cleaning technologies, etc., etc.

The blacklisting of an advanced space flight propulsion
technology that is more than 100 years ahead of its time is not a
very startling finding keeping in mind that this is the very mode
of operation of the terrestrial secret power elite, the evilarchy
that rules the planet from behind the scenes: how they usurp,
hoard and lock behind triple vault doors the most advanced
technologies that appear on the planet, until they make sure that
all the patents are in their possession, and that the new
technology will not undermine the already existing technologies,
for which they also own the key patents and rights.

In my investigation on three continents, supported by numerous
research associates from many countries, I have been able to
retrace the genealogy of Nazi flying saucers with more than two
hundred slides of original documentary photos, engineering
drawings and sketches of more than 50 saucer models: from
prototypes with gasoline piston and rotary engines and
propellers, spinning the craft, through hybrid helicopter-
rotor/anti-gravity lift and pure anti-gravity lift craft powered
by outboard and inboard turbo-, pulse-, and ramjets, gyroscoping
all, or the outermost part of the craft; to exoatmospheric
saucers with rocket engines or with spinning magnetic fields,
powered by U-boat oxygen-independent Walter gas turbines running
on kerosene and hydrogen peroxide, that were designed for
prolonged exoatmospheric inter-planetary flights.

After researching the German saucers for almost a year on faith
alone without much of solid evidence, (my faith only was strong
because of my engineering intuition showing me the physical
feasibility of these craft), suddenly several months ago my
perseverance was rewarded when I received through private
channels from Germany the underground video documentary by the
secret German society, the "Thule Gesellschaft" about the most
advanced free energy saucers, powered by Victor Schauberger's
free energy water turbines (the so-called trout turbines) and
Hans Kohler's tachyon magneto-gravitic drives, the "Thule
tachyonators."

That Germans had in WW2 saucers with no moving parts, that could
go to the moon in one hour is not even the biggest secret in this
whole film. It is much more important that they managed to do
that without using a single drop of traditional fuel for that
purpose.

The well-known (in the field of alternative energy research) Hans
Kohler convertor was utilized to convert the inexhaustible
gravitational energy of a planetary body into the electromagnetic
energy of the flight. The convertor was coupled to a Van de Graaf
band generator and to a Marcony ball vortex dynamo in an electro-
magneto-gravitic, or tachyon drive -- the so-called Thule and
Andromeda tachyonators, that were mass produced on assembly lines
at the AEG and Siemens plants in Germany in 1942-1945.

-+- German South-Polar Colony, 1937-1992 -+-

The Germans started seriously exploring the South pole with huge
carrier ships in 1937. In 1942 a massive secret evacuation
operation was undertaken by the Kriegs Marine to move people and
materiel with submarines and ships to the secret underground base
that was to become the last bastion of the Reich. The rumors are
that there is a vast underground city nowadays under the South
Pole with a population of two million, that is called -- you've
guessed correctly -- New Berlin. The major preoccupation of its
inhabitants nowadays is human genetic engineering and space
travel. Admiral Byrd is rumored to have secretly met with leaders
of the German Antarctic colony in 1947 and to have concluded a
condominium agreement with them about the peaceful coexistence of
the German Nazi colony under the South Pole and the United States
government, and for the exchange of advanced German technology
for... American raw materials.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Excerpts only. From Issue #9 of *The Steamshovel Press*.
Subscriptions: $20 for 4 issues, mailed first-class.
Steamshovel Press, PO Box 23715, St. Louis, MO 63121

I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy for the Day."
If you would like "Conspiracy for the Day" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe my-email@address"
to bi...@prairienet.org -- To cancel, send a message in the form
"cancel my-email@address." && Articles sent in are considered.
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Don't Think & Thrive. Do Bribes & Drive.
Brian Francis Redman bi...@prairienet.org "The Big C"
"Justice" = "Just us" = "History is written by the assassins."

Eric Doenges

Mar 18, 1994, 2:36:21 AM3/18/94
bi...@firefly.prairienet.org (Brian Redman) writes:

> Conspiracy for the Day -- March 17, 1994
> ("Quid coniuratio est?")

>SECRET RESEARCH ON ANTI-GRAVITY AND SPACE FLIGHT ORGANIZED
>BY THE GERMAN SECRET SOCIETIES DURING WORLD WAR II
>by Vladimir Terziski
>[Excerpts]

[ lots and lots of bullshit deleted ]

Just two questions - if Germany really had these flying saucers - why weren't
they used in WWII ? And if Germany was so far ahead in this particular field
of technology, why were the Americans the first to have nuclear weapons ? I
would think anybody capable of building an anti-gravity device should be able
to build a simple nuclear bomb as well.
--
(__)
_/_/_/ _/_/ _/_/ (oo)

Brian Redman

Mar 20, 1994, 1:46:24 PM3/20/94

In a previous article, e...@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Eric Doenges) says:

>bi...@firefly.prairienet.org (Brian Redman) writes:
>
>> Conspiracy for the Day -- March 17, 1994
>> ("Quid coniuratio est?")

>>SECRET RESEARCH ON ANTI-GRAVITY AND SPACE FLIGHT ORGANIZED
>>BY THE GERMAN SECRET SOCIETIES DURING WORLD WAR II
>>by Vladimir Terziski
>>[Excerpts]
>

>[ lots and lots of bullshit deleted ]
>
>Just two questions - if Germany really had these flying saucers - why weren't
>they used in WWII ? And if Germany was so far ahead in this particular field
>of technology, why were the Americans the first to have nuclear weapons ? I
>would think anybody capable of building an anti-gravity device should be able
>to build a simple nuclear bomb as well.

This is not an authoritative reply and readers (as always) are free
to think what they wish, however, it MAY be that the post for that
particular day (March 17) may have had some connection to St. Pat's
day and "blarney" etc.

Eric Doenges

Mar 22, 1994, 4:32:05 AM3/22/94
bi...@prairienet.org (Brian Redman) writes:

>In a previous article, e...@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Eric Doenges) says:

>>bi...@firefly.prairienet.org (Brian Redman) writes:
>>
>>> Conspiracy for the Day -- March 17, 1994
>>> ==========================================
>>> ("Quid coniuratio est?")
>>>
>>>-----------------------------------------------------------------
>>>

>>>SECRET RESEARCH ON ANTI-GRAVITY AND SPACE FLIGHT ORGANIZED
>>>BY THE GERMAN SECRET SOCIETIES DURING WORLD WAR II
>>>by Vladimir Terziski
>>>[Excerpts]
>>
>>[ lots and lots of bullshit deleted ]
>>
>>Just two questions - if Germany really had these flying saucers - why weren't
>>they used in WWII ? And if Germany was so far ahead in this particular field
>>of technology, why were the Americans the first to have nuclear weapons ? I
>>would think anybody capable of building an anti-gravity device should be able
>>to build a simple nuclear bomb as well.

>This is not an authoritative reply and readers (as always) are free
>to think what they wish, however, it MAY be that the post for that
>particular day (March 17) may have had some connection to St. Pat's
>day and "blarney" etc.

That's correct - I'm not an authority on anti-gravity devices, space flight,
secret bases under the south pole or anything else. However, my post has
nothing to do with St. Pat's day - I was just wondering aloud. Another
question - what happened to all this technology ? Why didn't the Americans,
British and Soviets manage to kidnap any of the German scientists working on
these devices (like they "persuaded"/kidnapped the men working on the V1/2s) ?
And if they did, why has nothing of this sort appeared yet ? Anybody with the
know-how to utilize gravity in the way discribed would be able to make a
fortune.

Yes, I am not an authority on the subject - but common sense tells me that it
is utterly impossible to totally conceal the technology described for 50 years
and more. Until you can come up with positive proof I will continue to believe
the post I originally responded to is complete bullshit. (By the way, I saw a
picture of one of those 'flying saucers' with a piston motor the other day -
I'm not denying research was done in that direction, I just don't think very
much came from it.

Brian Redman

Mar 22, 1994, 6:07:32 AM3/22/94

In a previous article, e...@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de (Eric Doenges) says:

[...]

>and more. Until you can come up with positive proof I will continue to believe
>the post I originally responded to is complete bullshit. (By the way, I saw a

*DUH!!* Can *you* say "St. Patrick's Day?" Can *you* say "Blarney?"
^^^^^^^

(Just wait until April Fool's day. This guy will have a heart attack.)

Eric Doenges

Mar 22, 1994, 8:46:25 AM3/22/94
bi...@prairienet.org (Brian Redman) writes:

>*DUH!!* Can *you* say "St. Patrick's Day?" Can *you* say "Blarney?"
>^^^^^^^

>(Just wait until April Fool's day. This guy will have a heart attack.)

Ok, Ok - stupid me, seems I missed the point. I guess this comes from reading
too much netnews instead of working. Won't happen again (I hope)