A Time For War Against Internationar War Criminals Controlling And Abusing Americans and Others

Kurt Brown

Jun 8, 2008, 9:36:00 AM6/8/08
Today's Post from Mobile Audit Club, June 8, 2008, by Kurt Brown, alias
Saint Ram Bone, of Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

Daily Foreword June 8, 2008: When I see the naivete and indifference of the
people in the United States to other people's suffering, and when I see the
greed and callousness and cruelty of the wealthy and their government, I
know it will take a very special collection of men and women to remove the
war criminal sect in power that allows holocaust style abuses of honest
Americans in the financial regulatory sectors of the multi trillion dollar
banking regulatory industry, and the associated forced injections and forced
experiments and forced medical procedures performed against many people in
the USA and internationally by the enemies to mankind in control.

When I, Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, was being forcibly injected, it
was as if the people enjoyed what they were doing or were indifferent to my
screams for them to stop. I would rather have been shot in the head,
therefore I welcome the death and removal of the war criminal regime and
their supporters. I was injected twice forcibly that I am aware, two
injections in April of 2001 and and two injections in early 2004.

I fear what the government or their supporters may have done to me. They
killed one high level FDIC bank examiner and called it suicide. The federal
war crimes syndicates of the USA tried to kill me and called me insane when
I survived.

If I should develop cancer when I am young, I will know that when they
knocked me uncoscious that they planted the seeds for cancer in my body. I
hope to leave the USA someday. I hope to kill those who approve of forced
injections and torture someday. I urge young people to be aware that the
government of the USA has become a war crimes atrocity. They were attacked
in 2001 because Americans want the enemies to mankind removed from power.
Perhaps we are deluded on many fronts.

The American mass media and their controllers are suspect of criminal
conduct as the ruling regime. Many Americans are naive or stupid or
indifferent. It will take a special group of people to bring the ruling
regime to their knees so they can be changed or beheaded.