Bacon flavored Spam

KWills

May 17, 2020, 7:20:30 AM5/17/20
What will they think of next!?

Bon Appétit!

https://pasteboard.co/J8Mq8T7.jpg
--
Salute!
https://pasteboard.co/J8MrmUX.jpg

KWills

May 17, 2020, 7:51:11 AM5/17/20
On Sun, 17 May 2020 07:20:28 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
child molester and thief, <comp...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>What will they think of next!?
>
>Bon Appétit!
>
>https://pasteboard.co/J8Mq8T7.jpg

Why do you keep posting pictures of yourself with my face over
yours, fat ass? It won't change that you are a convicted child
molester (you molested your boys when they were toddlers). It won't
get you off the sex offender registry. It won't remove your
convictions for theft and burglary from your record.
Man up and tell us why you are unable to cease doing it. And get
on some sort of weight loss diet.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<MPG.391e20356...@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/