Is COVID-19 the Final Stage of Constructing New World Order?

Unbreakable Disease

Aug 23, 2020, 5:32:12 PM8/23/20
Since a long time ago, the New World Order is coming.

The pandemic has left millions without a job, causing a greatest
financial crisis of the 21st century.

If the lockdown persists, we can expect small and medium businesses will
go bankrupt and die while corporations will turn into megacorporations
as they will seize the economy.

The United Nations and its specialized agencies, including, but not
limited to World Health Organization uses the coronavirus argument to
snatch the control on all of the member countries in the world. You
can't really escape from UN bureaucracy - you're gonna deal with slavery
after their New World Order plan goes finished, cause only 1 country is
not a member or observator of them.

--
Tip me: bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

bitcoin:bc1qtwmjzywve5v7z6jzk4dkg7v6masw2erpahsn9f

M I Wakefield

Aug 23, 2020, 5:47:23 PM8/23/20
On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 21:32:00 +0000, Unbreakable Disease
<unbre...@secmail.pro> wrote:

>Since a long time ago, the New World Order is coming.

Wow. You sound as big a fuckwit as Andrew W.

dale

Aug 23, 2020, 6:12:33 PM8/23/20
On 8/23/2020 5:32 PM, Unbreakable Disease wrote:
> Since a long time ago, the New World Order is coming.
>
> The pandemic has left millions without a job, causing a greatest
> financial crisis of the 21st century.
>
> If the lockdown persists, we can expect small and medium businesses will
> go bankrupt and die while corporations will turn into megacorporations
> as they will seize the economy.
>
> The United Nations and its specialized agencies, including, but not
> limited to World Health Organization uses the coronavirus argument to
> snatch the control on all of the member countries in the world. You
> can't really escape from UN bureaucracy - you're gonna deal with slavery
> after their New World Order plan goes finished, cause only 1 country is
> not a member or observator of them.

member UN nations cannot have slavery?

--
Minister Dale Kelly, Ph.D.
https://www.dalekelly.org/

Miloch

Aug 23, 2020, 6:38:37 PM8/23/20
In article <rhun8q$bpb$1...@dont-email.me>, Unbreakable Disease says...

>Since a long time ago, the New World Order is coming.
>
>The pandemic has left millions without a job, causing a greatest
>financial crisis of the 21st century.
>
>If the lockdown persists, we can expect small and medium businesses will
>go bankrupt and die while corporations will turn into megacorporations
>as they will seize the economy.
>
>The United Nations and its specialized agencies, including, but not
>limited to World Health Organization uses the coronavirus argument to
>snatch the control on all of the member countries in the world. You
>can't really escape from UN bureaucracy - you're gonna deal with slavery
>after their New World Order plan goes finished, cause only 1 country is
>not a member or observator of them.

Nah...the COVID-19 shit's already in place...just waitin' for the Walmart order
of 10,000 brown shirts to arrive...their late...'cause...Post Office!

*

Unknown

Feb 12, 2021, 4:05:07 AM2/12/21
its not their plan. Check records including Biden's
All that bribe money, all those multi millons, pet coke. And since it has
same symptoms, it's the perfect killer. Pet coke. Yes they tell you it's
corona. That way, they can keep killing you with it.

anonymous

Dec 1, 2021, 3:10:06 PM12/1/21
Unbreakable Disease <unbre...@secmail.pro> writes:

> Since a long time ago, the New World Order is coming.
>
> The pandemic has left millions without a job, causing a greatest
> financial crisis of the 21st century.
>
> If the lockdown persists, we can expect small and medium businesses will
> go bankrupt and die while corporations will turn into megacorporations
> as they will seize the economy.
>
> The United Nations and its specialized agencies, including, but not
> limited to World Health Organization uses the coronavirus argument to
> snatch the control on all of the member countries in the world. You
> can't really escape from UN bureaucracy - you're gonna deal with slavery
> after their New World Order plan goes finished, cause only 1 country is
> not a member or observator of them.

very interesting, I think so