If we can't get anything at the Grocery store, why will I be sending in tax money to Ocasio Cortez to fund her paycheck and special food trucks>>>those with a High School education or less take the Bible literally.

3 views
Skip to first unread message

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 22, 2019, 12:47:49 PM3/22/19
to
On 3/19/19 10:14 PM, Jim Dietrich wrote:
> 54% of those who attend church weekly and 46% of those with a High School
> education or less take the Bible literally.
>
> Reasons for the higher rejection of evolution in the U.S. include the
> abundance of fundamentalist Christians compared to Europe.[63] A 2011 Gallup
> survey reports that 30% of Americans say the Bible is the actual word of God
> and should be interpreted literally, a statistic which has fallen slightly
> from the late 1970s.

Should we take Fundamentalist Liberalism and Ocasio-Cortez literally or
are Liberal-SOcialists and Global Warming also the basis of a LEFTIST
religion based on the word of their God, or is it that they interpret
science and create wild predictions rather than using actual literal
facts when they make these promises?

Are we literally going to *ALL* be dead within 12 years or just the
people that don't sign up to be Socialists and Liberals and give up
70%-90% of their paychecks will be dead? Because that sounds more like
a Socialist take over than a NATURAL DISASTER.

If we're about to die, what incentive do I have to pay any taxes this
year much less 70%-90% or pay it any year for the next 12 years??

There's NO way Ocasio-Cortez can build all new buildings with a 70%-90%
tax and all new transportation systems in 12 years so there will have to
be huge amounts of death and suffering before the final moment of total
collapse into death.

If people aren't going to be able to get food as the TRANSPORTATION WILL
NO LONGER BE WORKING since it's under construction and NOT on time or
within BUDGET in CALIFORNIA and we can't get anything at the Grocery
stores, why will I be sending in tax money to Ocasio Cortez to fund her
paycheck and special food trucks?

Something tells me that if the end were that close that dozens of
Congress men and women would quit and go back to private life to enjoy
their time remaining. OOOoooppps they did that they quit in large
numbers, well they would have to tax us a bunch to build themselves a
private shelter that is stocked with enough to last until the majority
of the violence and panic and death was over... and Ocasio-Cortez isn't
promoting new sweeping taxes to pay for all that is she?

Obviously there's no there, there.

Or is there?






--

That's Karma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&feature=youtu.be

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 24, 2019, 3:18:15 PM3/24/19
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 25, 2019, 10:44:36 AM3/25/19
to
On 3/19/19 10:14 PM, Jim Dietrich wrote:
> 54% of those who attend church weekly and 46% of those with a High School
> education or less take the Bible literally.
>
> Reasons for the higher rejection of evolution in the U.S. include the
> abundance of fundamentalist Christians compared to Europe.[63] A 2011 Gallup
> survey reports that 30% of Americans say the Bible is the actual word of God
> and should be interpreted literally, a statistic which has fallen slightly
> from the late 1970s.

Should we take Fundamentalist Liberalism and Ocasio-Cortez literally or
are Liberal-Socialists and Global Warming also the basis of a LEFTIST

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 21, 2020, 12:51:01 PM3/21/20
to

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 21, 2020, 12:56:38 PM3/21/20
to
So where is Pelosi and Adam Schiff?


Are they hunkering down in their hiden shelter?

This was a post I wrote a year ago.... ;)



--
That's Karma

*Plan for the worst and hope for the best*

KWills Shill #2

unread,
Mar 21, 2020, 6:24:03 PM3/21/20
to
Anyone who cares to look will see you wrote the post roughly six
minutes before you replied to it.
Please get professional help for your pathological lying. I'm
being serious.

--
Shill #2
Los Angeles Branch.
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator and FEMA camp
counselor.
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3618/5747904676_1e202191d3_b.jpg
All hail the taco! http://www.taconati.org/

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 21, 2020, 7:35:28 PM3/21/20
to
Well read on and then you'll see that you're the one needing the
professional help, you have some kind of stalking personality problem,
where if someone doesn't agree with you then suddenly you need to get
even and tell people that they're a liar or that they were doing
something that you think will ding their credibility or character... you
should get that checked out... and a *GOOD* therapist might help you
with it.


Go look in the alt.survivalism for that post or a group that keeps it
longer than here, there was a group I think I went into, it was mostly
abandoned and has old stuff it was alt.survivalism look back one year on
the dates as you scroll to it or just search the group for that Subject
line or BeamMeUpScotty and you should see it.

<XnsAA17E2...@178.63.61.145>
That was the Message ID

And I saw it and read it (my old message) and then replied using [EDIT
AS NEW Message] with an addendum at the bottom....

and so when it sent it, it turned it into a new response to the old
message. SO you got all excited and wet yourself over nothing.... it's
really there and NO I DON'T lie to you, there is no need to lie to you,
I can point out the stupid shit Democrats and Socialists do, and do it
all day long without resorting to lies....

People who lie are lazy or stupid, which are you?

It's far more work to lie to you and keep track of the lies than it is
to just use the truth which is 99.9% of the time worse than anything I
could make up in my imagination.... Honestly when Leftists call me
crazy I have to laugh because I'm only repeating back to you and them
what Democrats are actually saying and doing. And I discuss where their
words and actions lead.

If you don't like seeing it then quit doing stupid stuff and/or quit
lying and trying to trick and scam people.

Basically it was an ADDENDUM to a one year old post...

If you do all your research like this and throw out information as
absolute and declaring people as liars without all the evidence then
Next time we cross paths on a subject like Global Warming I'll have to
require that you list all your *ATTRIBUTIONS* before I'll believe
anything you post...

I usually accept people at their word until they give me a reason NOT to
do that. And one sure way to give me reason to NOT accept someone at
their word is to make declarations of fact that can't be proven...

I like to see people extrapolate and think of possible outcomes but they
shouldn't try to float them as facts or absolute, the LEFTIST MEDIA LIES
TO ME AND I NEVER TRUST THEM.

KWills Shill #2

unread,
Mar 22, 2020, 7:51:35 AM3/22/20
to
On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:35:25 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
You claimed the post was a year old. It was roughly six minutes
old. You can't escape the reality of this. No matter how often you
offer the same lie, it won't change the truth you hate so much.

>
>Go look in the alt.survivalism for that post or a group that keeps it
>longer than here, there was a group I think I went into, it was mostly
>abandoned and has old stuff it was alt.survivalism look back one year on
>the dates as you scroll to it or just search the group for that Subject
>line or BeamMeUpScotty and you should see it.
>
><XnsAA17E2...@178.63.61.145>
>That was the Message ID
>

Anyone who wishes may check your headers and see the post you
replied to has a Message ID of <TBrdG.390322$MX1.2...@fx43.iad>. You
can lie about this all you wish, but the evidence proves the truth.

>And I saw it and read it (my old message) and then replied using [EDIT
>AS NEW Message] with an addendum at the bottom....
>

It was about six minutes old, so TECHNICALLY your claim of it
being an old message can be made. But your initial claim of it being a
year old remains the lie it was and is.

>and so when it sent it, it turned it into a new response to the old
>message. SO you got all excited and wet yourself over nothing.... it's
>really there and NO I DON'T lie

You lie frequently.

>to you, there is no need to lie to you,

Why, then, do you do so? What is your motivation for lying to me,
and everyone else who reads your posts? I really want to know.
No, you won't answer. Since I proved your LIE about the MID, you
will probably run away, as you always do when I expose your lying.

>I can point out the stupid shit Democrats and Socialists do, and do it
>all day long without resorting to lies....

Yet you frequently resort to lying. I've proved this many times.
Others have as well.

>
>People who lie are lazy or stupid, which are you?

Projecting your pathological lying onto me doesn't benefit you.

>
>It's far more work to lie to you and keep track of the lies than it is
>to just use the truth which is 99.9% of the time worse than anything I
>could make up in my imagination....

If so, why are you compelled to lie so often?

>Honestly when Leftists call me
>crazy I have to laugh because I'm only repeating back to you and them
>what Democrats are actually saying and doing. And I discuss where their
>words and actions lead.

Are you claiming I'm a leftist? This is how it appears. Since you
know I am not, if this is the claim you're making, you've been caught
in another lie. If you just worded your comment poorly, well, everyone
does that from time to time.

>
>If you don't like seeing it then quit doing stupid stuff and/or quit
>lying and trying to trick and scam people.
>

I've never tried to trick or scam people.
Again you resort to lying.

>Basically it was an ADDENDUM to a one year old post...
>

It was as reply to a post that was roughly six minutes old.
Why are you compelled to lie about this, when you know anyone can
look and see the truth you hate so much?

>If you do all your research like this and throw out information as
>absolute and declaring people as liars without all the evidence then
>Next time we cross paths on a subject like Global Warming I'll have to
>require that you list all your *ATTRIBUTIONS* before I'll believe
>anything you post...

I already provided absolute PROOF that global warming is real.
How much humans add to it can be debated, but that it's happening
can't. You must resort to lying and claiming it's not happening.

>
>I usually accept people at their word until they give me a reason NOT to
>do that. And one sure way to give me reason to NOT accept someone at
>their word is to make declarations of fact that can't be proven...
>

It is most fortunate that I have proved every claim I've made
with you.

>I like to see people extrapolate and think of possible outcomes but they
>shouldn't try to float them as facts or absolute, the LEFTIST MEDIA LIES
>TO ME AND I NEVER TRUST THEM.

You prefer someone who admitted under oath that his show is
intended for entertainment and NOT factual information.
I don't blame Alex Jones one bit. He found a way to make money by
duping those with lower IQs. Had I thought of it, I probably would
have given it a try. Although my ethics would demand I let
listeners/views know it's not factual and intended for entertainment
only.

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 22, 2020, 11:01:11 AM3/22/20
to
You don't do it because you can't make money at it, your personality
precludes you from interacting with humans on a for profit platform, you
aren't going to interest people. It's a sure path to starvation or food
stamps for you.

Good Grief, act like a man... unless you're really a woman by birth,
come back and visit reality for a moment.

You said the post wasn't a year old and it is but you're claiming my
reposting it makes it ALL NEW... and then called me a liar and I'm NOT.
You have no facts to support any of that and now you call "me" stupid.
Stupid may be relative and while I'm no genius, on that same scale
right now you're You're looking pretty low on that totem pole.


Now that you've gone back and looked at that post to which I gave you
the place to see it, you seem to be too dense to figure out you were
wrong, the post was old and it was newly reposted here in this group.
I'd send you a sympathy card for that accident when you were dropped on
your head as a child but you couldn't understand it either so it would
look like I was doing it to make me feel better, so don't wait for it by
the mail box like Forest Gump.


NO need to whine about any more because I can't fix your PERSONAL
problem of being stupid. And the longer you drag out your tantrum the
dumber you look. Stalking me and accusing me of lying because you didn't
research Global Warming or ask about an old post I wrote and then
REPOSTED, well that just smacks of personality disorder and you'll be
shooting down that career of making money as a public entertainer, Not
that most of them don't have problems but *they have talent* that makes
their personality disorders look less important.

Or keep going on and on and on and stalk me and call me a liar because
it shows that you're the no talent follower that has no chance of being
anything but a follower... and as an entertainer you'd need to be
talented enough to be out front "and a person who others are stalking"
and I don't see anyone stalking you... I get the impression that you
cause people to walk away and ignore you.

BeamMeUpScotty

unread,
Mar 22, 2020, 12:58:37 PM3/22/20
to
I prefer what is useful and the truth.

> I don't blame Alex Jones one bit. He found a way to make money by
> duping those with lower IQs. Had I thought of it, I probably would
> have given it a try. Although my ethics would demand I let
> listeners/views know it's not factual and intended for entertainment
> only.
>

Hearing about gay pride and being lied to about TRUMP isn't useful.


But you keep posting... about it.

Gunner Asch

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 12:47:51 AM3/23/20
to
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:01:08 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
Nearly everybody holds their noses and scampers away when they come
upon a fresh bucket of shit and offal.

Thats why he/she/it has to keep changing its name in hope of
camoflauge.

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.




--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

KWills Shill #2

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 4:31:34 AM3/23/20
to
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:01:08 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
I don't try to con the extremely stupid because

1) I didn't think of it before Jones.
2) My ethical standards wouldn't allow me even if I had thought of it
before he did.

Again you resort to lying. It's sad that you ALWAYS do.

>Good Grief, act like a man... unless you're really a woman by birth,
>come back and visit reality for a moment.

You're the one with the paranoid delusions. A truth you prove
frequently.

>
>You said the post wasn't a year old and it is but you're claiming my
>reposting it makes it ALL NEW... and then called me a liar and I'm NOT.

You replied to a post roughly six minutes after it was sent. In
your reply you claimed the post was a year old. I already proved this
a number of times. Your constantly lying about this will not change
reality.

> You have no facts to support any of that and now you call "me" stupid.

I provided the MID for your original post and the reply. This
showed, and shows, about six minutes passed between posts. I know
you're not a well educated man, but you can't be so stupid as to think
six minutes equals a year. Had it been a mistake, you would have
admitted to it, and the matter would have been done.
The sole option you've allowed yourself is that you lied.

> Stupid may be relative and while I'm no genius, on that same scale
>right now you're You're looking pretty low on that totem pole.
>

And yet, you prove I remain your intellectual superior. Odd that.

>
>Now that you've gone back and looked at that post to which I gave you
>the place to see it, you seem to be too dense to figure out you were
>wrong,

I already proved you the liar you are. Here it is again:

The original post:

Message-ID: <TBrdG.390322$MX1.2...@fx43.iad>

You can read the post at Google here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/yo36vCtrOb0/D3izL-obBAAJ

Note the time listed. Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:47:50 -0700 (PDT)

Your reply:


Message-ID: <8HrdG.871405$K87.5...@fx46.iad>

As archived by Google:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.conspiracy/yo36vCtrOb0/-A6OqjgcBAAJ

Google lists the time as Sat, 21 Mar 2020 09:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

Again I prove you the liar you are.

>the post was old and it was newly reposted here in this group.
>I'd send you a sympathy card for that accident when you were dropped on
>your head as a child but you couldn't understand it either so it would
>look like I was doing it to make me feel better, so don't wait for it by
>the mail box like Forest Gump.
>

Projecting your lack of intellect onto others only proves you
can't debate the truth that has been posted.

>
>NO need to whine about any more because I can't fix your PERSONAL
>problem of being stupid.

ibid.

>And the longer you drag out your tantrum the
>dumber you look.

ibid.

>Stalking me and accusing me of lying because you didn't

How, exactly, am I stalking you? You post to a group I read, and
I reply. I accept that you're not pretending to have a very low
intellect, but you can't see people proving you wrong, and frequently
a lair, as stalkers. I will not accept that you are that dumb.

>research Global Warming or ask about an old post I wrote and then
>REPOSTED, well that just smacks of personality disorder and you'll be
>shooting down that career of making money as a public entertainer,

I'm already in the entertainment field. And I do well enough that
I am able to pay my bills on time.

>Not
>that most of them don't have problems but *they have talent* that makes
>their personality disorders look less important.
>

So your lack of talent is behind your constant lying?

>Or keep going on and on and on and stalk me and call me a liar because
>it shows that you're the no talent follower that has no chance of being
>anything but a follower...

You came to the group I read. I didn't seek you out.
Just because you are so often proved wrong doesn't mean anyone is
stalking you. My proving you lied, multiple times, doesn't make me a
stalker.
While I certainly don't think you're posting to a group I read
makes you a stalker, I would have a much better time supporting the
claim that you ever will. But your claim is nothing more than another
of your MANY pathological lies.

>and as an entertainer you'd need to be
>talented enough to be out front "and a person who others are stalking"
>and I don't see anyone stalking you... I get the impression that you
>cause people to walk away and ignore you.

You probably should be ignored. But I find exposing your lies far
too amusing. I really like how suddenly, now, the post you replied to
was a "repost." A claim you've not made before, so most probably a
lie.
Continue to whine and cry about my proving my claims. Project
your inferior intellect as well. You seem to resort to that, and
lying, when confronted with the truth you hate so much.

KWills Shill #2

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 4:31:46 AM3/23/20
to
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 12:58:35 -0400, BeamMeUpScotty
Scotty?


>>> Go look in the alt.survivalism for that post or a group that keeps it
>>> longer than here, there was a group I think I went into, it was mostly
>>> abandoned and has old stuff it was alt.survivalism look back one year on
>>> the dates as you scroll to it or just search the group for that Subject
>>> line or BeamMeUpScotty and you should see it.
>>>
>>> <XnsAA17E2...@178.63.61.145>
>>> That was the Message ID
>>
>> Anyone who wishes may check your headers and see the post you
>> replied to has a Message ID of <TBrdG.390322$MX1.2...@fx43.iad>. You
>> can lie about this all you wish, but the evidence proves the truth.
>>


Scotty?


>>> And I saw it and read it (my old message) and then replied using [EDIT
>>> AS NEW Message] with an addendum at the bottom....
>>
>> It was about six minutes old, so TECHNICALLY your claim of it
>> being an old message can be made. But your initial claim of it being a
>> year old remains the lie it was and is.
>>


Scotty?


>>> and so when it sent it, it turned it into a new response to the old
>>> message. SO you got all excited and wet yourself over nothing.... it's
>>> really there and NO I DON'T lie
>>
>> You lie frequently.
>>


Scotty?


>>> to you, there is no need to lie to you,
>>
>> Why, then, do you do so? What is your motivation for lying to me,
>> and everyone else who reads your posts? I really want to know.
>> No, you won't answer. Since I proved your LIE about the MID, you
>> will probably run away, as you always do when I expose your lying.
>>


And I'm not even psychic. As you ALWAYS do, you ran away from the
truth.


>>> I can point out the stupid shit Democrats and Socialists do, and do it
>>> all day long without resorting to lies....
>>
>> Yet you frequently resort to lying. I've proved this many times.
>> Others have as well.
>>


Scott... Aw, never mind. You run away from the PROOF that you lied.
Yet 100% of the available evidence prove you hate both. How odd.

>> I don't blame Alex Jones one bit. He found a way to make money by
>> duping those with lower IQs. Had I thought of it, I probably would
>> have given it a try. Although my ethics would demand I let
>> listeners/views know it's not factual and intended for entertainment
>> only.
>
>Hearing about gay pride and being lied to about TRUMP isn't useful.
>

When has Jones offered either?

>
>But you keep posting... about it.

Cite one time I've posted about gay pride or lied about Trump.
One cite is all I ask. If you've resorted to lying, as you will soon
prove you have, you won't offer the cite. It won't exist.
I have stated that you are unable to support your claim that
homosexuality is mental illness. Many times I've asked you to cite
where in the DSM V the listing can be found. Since your claim is
another of your MANY pathological lies, you couldn't answer. In fact,
you always refuse to reply when the request is made.
I've never lied about Trump, so you'll have to play an avoidance
game there as well.
If you would just be honest, you wouldn't get caught lying all
the time. But I suspect honesty is extremely difficult for you. Not
quit impossible, but so difficult you rarely try.

KWills Shill #2

unread,
Mar 23, 2020, 4:31:59 AM3/23/20
to
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 21:47:47 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

>Nearly everybody holds their noses and scampers away when they come
>upon a fresh bucket of shit and offal.
>
>Thats why he/she/it has to keep changing its name in hope of
>camoflauge.
>

My experience with Scotty is that he offers the same unfounded
claims over and over. Even when he's been proved wrong, or had his
lies exposed. If he's ever changed them, I've failed to notice.
Can you offer any cites of his having done as you claim?
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages