Re: Wisconsin wigger doctor, husband slain; couple knew nigger suspect, 18, police say

KWills Shill #2

May 3, 2020, 1:27:24 PM5/3/20
In article <10faf70816633072...@dizum.com>,
Dave...@kremlin.ru says...

> They were encouraging their daughter to breed with niggers.
>
> MADISON, Wis. ? The 18-year-old man arrested in the slayings of
> a University of Wisconsin physician and her husband is known to
> the family, police said Friday.
>
> University of Wisconsin Police Chief Kristen Roman said in a
> statement Friday that Khari Sanford has been booked into the
> Dane County Jail on two counts of party to the crime of first-
> degree intentional homicide. Roman did not say what Sanford's
> relationship was to the family or how the couple was killed.
>

> The bodies of Dr. Beth Potter, 52, and Robin Carre, 57, were
> found Tuesday in the university's arboretum, which is several
> miles from the Madison campus.

T N B !
--
Salute!
https://img.techpowerup.org/191226/screenshotk-wills-2.jpg

KWills Shill #2

May 4, 2020, 12:07:36 AM5/4/20
On Sun, 3 May 2020 13:27:23 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
child molester and convicted thief, <comp...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
Chadlee! Where ya been hiding your 400+lbs (181+kg) lard ass?
Since you openly admitted to being a convicted child molester, you've
been less active.
BTW, everyone is well aware of your racism. It's wonderful that
you wish to continue offering the indisputable PROOF that you are so
poorly educated you think racism is acceptable, but it's not
necessary. No one is disputing the truth you've proved about your
racism.
I had a GREAT weekend with the kids. Your molesting yours means
they won't have anything to do with you. It has to be rough spending
EVERY weekend alone, except for your cats.
Has James Owen gotten the help he needs for his suicidal
thoughts? I'm very serious here. I'm sure that since your molesting
his when he was a child is a MAJOR aspect of his depression, so you
probably won't be allowed to have any direct involvement, but he is
your son. Is he getting the help he needs?

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's current Grinder profile picture:
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/