Dr. Carrie Madej: Are We Being Decieved About C0R0NAVlRUS?

Andrew W

Jul 29, 2020, 10:15:27 PM7/29/20

Our governments and medical establishments are very corrupt. There is fraud
everywhere with this virus.

Watch video

https://www.facebook.com/truthaspower/videos/583597309213071

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.

Big Conspiracee Against Trump!

Jul 29, 2020, 10:21:33 PM7/29/20
Andrew W wrote

> Our governments and medical establishments are very corrupt. There is
> fraud everywhere with this virus.

Well, if one single Doctor says so, it's probably true and you should believe
it. Or maybe not because most Doctors on Fox News say the TrumpVirus a
global conspiracy to make Trump look bad caused by Demon Sperm. Some
Doctors say drinking the blood of a Republican politican will instanly cure
you. That's why so many of them are in hiding.

Unknown

Jan 19, 2021, 4:15:06 PM1/19/21
It's not just against Trump. It's against the US. Biden is communist so
says his buying Ukraine, then receiving currency from Russia. Russia is
our enemy, which means the supreme court and Congress is our enemy,
because they let this man run for an office, which he is disqualified from
doing so says, the US Constitution. Why does not the supreme court throw
this man in jail for embezzlement of US treasury money, billion dollars
yes, tells the US, that the supreme court is communist not doing their job.

Unknown

Jan 19, 2021, 4:21:10 PM1/19/21
On 7/29/20 8:11 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>On 7/29/2020 7:15 PM, Andrew W wrote:
>>
>> Our
>
>Madej is an osteopath - a quack.

You are the quack. Pet coke is not corona, and since it kills, they can
tell you it's corona, and make all that money doing so, while they keep
selling it to third world countries. It's kind of like lying, so they can
scam you from both ends, and they are. Our lovely oil companies.