Hickory-smoke-flavored Spam review -

1 view

KWills

May 28, 2020, 8:45:27 AM5/28/20
https://pasteboard.co/JasHrJy.jpg

This tasted like whatever the Spam-factory version of liquid smoke is,
and it was overpowering. The smoky taste didn't enhance anything, and it
made me want to drink some water.

That said, I've spent my whole life watching professional grillers on
the Food Network try to tell me how to "seal in the smoky flavor," and
this can of Spam delivered in that respect.
--
Salute!
https://pasteboard.co/JasIyue.jpg

KWills

May 29, 2020, 4:47:32 AM5/29/20
On Thu, 28 May 2020 08:45:26 -0400, Chadlee Anvil Bryant, convicted
child molester and burglar, <comp...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>https://pasteboard.co/JasHrJy.jpg

Damn, Chad. You are super fat!
What happened to your working out?

> This tasted like whatever the Spam-factory version of liquid smoke is,
>and it was overpowering. The smoky taste didn't enhance anything, and it
>made me want to drink some water.
>
>That said, I've spent my whole life watching professional grillers on
>the Food Network try to tell me how to "seal in the smoky flavor," and
>this can of Spam delivered in that respect.

It has to suck to be limited to whatever food is given to you by
the local food pantry. But since you got fired, you don't have much
choice.
Do you still claim your sons seduced you when they were toddlers?
That the molestation you forced upon them was their fault and you the
victim?
Do you still blame your neighbors for your residential
burglaries?

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5....@fx14.iad>

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the middle of
the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID
<MPG.391e20356...@news.astraweb.com>

Chad's second open admission to being a burglar:

"My elderly neighbors *invited* me into those garages in the
middle of the night, and I never should have been convicted!"
-- Chadlee Anvil Bryant in Message-ID:
<MPG.392f3ec1...@news.astraweb.com>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/