Tim calls Annie Cooper a Bitch-Whore

Michael

Aug 20, 2003, 10:35:18 PM8/20/03
Tim calls Annie Cooper a Bitch-Whore

The person hosting The Hour of the Time radio broadcast on some occasions, a
former friend of Bill Cooper's called Tim, has called Bill's wife Annie
Mordhorst Cooper a "Bitch-Whore" and said that he wished she was dead.

Something about causing real complications for Doyel and making off with some
money's the guys thought she shouldn't have made off with totally, to the point
where she has angered Tim so much that he called her such names, and with
conviction. And I suppose Tim and his wife should know, since they were friends
who on occasion, worked with Bill Cooper in the past.

Now, this is again, one big "I Told You So" for me, because the first time I
ever saw Annie (in Rachel, Nevada), I knew she was a deep-cover controller,
because I KNEW that this was what "they" would try to do to Bill whenever they
could (because I knew that this was what they would try to do to me eventually).
When I found out that this woman was Bill's wife, I couldn't believe how stupid
Bill was, selfishly providing for himself to have the joy of sex and children,
while placing himself, his work, and his future children in great danger by his
actions, because of the nature of his work, and his enemies.

I mean, didn't he know they would try to insert a sleeper agent into his midst?
Couldn't he resist the sexual urge, and couldn't he know what would be the end
result of such a union? I knew it was going to be trouble from the start, and it
turned out to be, all along, didn't it?

And Bill's innocent trust goes beyond sexual urges, it is clear that he has
trusted numerous individuals and organizations who have appeared to want to aid
him in his work, and who have ended up screwing him in the end. Seems that Bill
always seemed to trust and unite with the wrong people, and failed to trust and
unite with the right people.

When I was a child, and had begun figuring out what was going on in the world
and that it looked like there was nobody else smart enough to do something about
it, I realized that I could never get married in this life, that I would have to
remain single and not have children, because of the danger I would bring upon
any children I might have. And I knew I would have to dedicate myself to all
people as if they were all my children, and that having my own biological
children would just prejudice me towards their fate, as opposed to being
concerned for the fate of all children.

And I thought that people like Bill Cooper would themselves have been smart
enough to figure this out and courageous enough to live a life dedicated to the
triumph of truth but without companionship and children, but I guess I was
wrong.

So to all of you who were so offended when in the past I questioned the nature
of Bill's family choices: well, look who was right all along now, and I told you
so!

-----------
Michael
-----------
"And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and
fool." (Plato)
"Look, just because I'm smarter than you'll ever dream you'll be, doesn't mean
that you shouldn't research into everything I say or write, and anything that
you hear or see from any other source, and use logic and reason to discern the
truth, because you never know the extent of the mind control technology that is
being used to influence you these days." (Me)
-----------
Michael is an independent researcher who revealed several years ago that the
speed of light was not constant:
Inconstant Speed of Light May Debunk Einstein -
http://www.you.com.au/news/1121.htm
http://www.rense.com/general28/erin.htm
The Pattern of All Things Considered -
http://www.universalway.org/allthings.html
If you want to know who REALLY rules and/or controls you and/or your society,
ask yourself the question "Who or what am I not allowed to question and/or
criticize?"

leebub

Nov 6, 2023, 3:32:43 AM11/6/23
wow