Ben Believes...

Bud

Mar 22, 2023, 5:34:02 PM3/22/23
That when the autopsy meticulously gave these anatomical landmarks...

a. From the right inferior temporo-parietal margin anterior to the
right ear to a point slightly above the tragus.

b. From the anterior parietal margin anteriorly on the forehead to
approximately 4 cm. above the right orbital ridge.

c. From the left margin of the main defect across the midline
antero-laterally for a distance of approximately 8 cm.

d. From the same starting point as c. 10 cm. postero-laterally.

...they were outfling the easily survivable missing scalp and neglected to mention the fatal missing skull.

I would say he is just that stupid, but that isn`t true. It is much worse than that, he is trying to exploit wording so he can play silly, childish games with the death of the President. Pretty sick, huh?

Ben Holmes

Mar 22, 2023, 5:51:00 PM3/22/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>That when the autopsy meticulously gave these anatomical landmarks...
>
>a. From the right inferior temporo-parietal margin anterior to the
>right ear to a point slightly above the tragus.
>
>b. From the anterior parietal margin anteriorly on the forehead to
>approximately 4 cm. above the right orbital ridge.
>
>c. From the left margin of the main defect across the midline
>antero-laterally for a distance of approximately 8 cm.
>
>d. From the same starting point as c. 10 cm. postero-laterally.
>
>...they were merely outfling were easily survivable scalp was
> missing and neglected to mention the fatal missing skull.

You're merely molesting your own mother again. Nothing I've EVER said
would imply this, or lead anyone to believe this. It's stupid, and
contradicted by the actual Autopsy Report.

But you can't address what I *ACTUALLY* say - so you have to invent
this nonsense, and pretend that I said it or believe it.

> I would say he is just that stupid, but that isn`t true. It is much
> worse than that, he is trying to exploit wording so he can play silly,
> childish games with the death of the President. Pretty sick, huh?

Notice folks, that Chickenshit is *STILL* terrified of quoting the
sentence immediately preceding what he quoted.

As is Chuckles...

As is Huckster...

As is Gerry...

As is Steven...

As is Von Penis...

As is Corbutt...

EVERY SINGLE BELIEVER IN THIS FORUM IS **TERRIFIED** OF QUOTING THE
AUTOPSY REPORT!!!

But cowards run...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

Ben Holmes

Mar 22, 2023, 5:52:08 PM3/22/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:34:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Child molester... aren't you?

Bud

Mar 22, 2023, 5:56:59 PM3/22/23
On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 5:51:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >That when the autopsy meticulously gave these anatomical landmarks...
> >
> >a. From the right inferior temporo-parietal margin anterior to the
> >right ear to a point slightly above the tragus.
> >
> >b. From the anterior parietal margin anteriorly on the forehead to
> >approximately 4 cm. above the right orbital ridge.
> >
> >c. From the left margin of the main defect across the midline
> >antero-laterally for a distance of approximately 8 cm.
> >
> >d. From the same starting point as c. 10 cm. postero-laterally.
> >
> >...they were merely outfling were easily survivable scalp was
> > missing and neglected to mention the fatal missing skull.
>

> You're merely molesting your own mother again. Nothing I've EVER said
> would imply this, or lead anyone to believe this. It's stupid, and
> contradicted by the actual Autopsy Report.

You can huff and puff all you like, but it is what you believe.

Unless you want to say that the landmarks given are for the missing scalp and skull of missile wound one. And I know you won`t say that because it is the truth, and you hate the truth.

Bud

Mar 22, 2023, 5:57:30 PM3/22/23
Truth hurts, doesn`t it Benny-Whenny?

Ben Holmes

Mar 22, 2023, 6:42:22 PM3/22/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

Ben believes...

That Chickenshit will **NEVER** quote the sentence immediately above
the four descriptive lines - describing what is being described.

He can't. He's a coward who long ago found out he'd been caught in a
lie.

Bud

Mar 22, 2023, 6:54:46 PM3/22/23
On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:42:22 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> Ben believes...
>
> That Chickenshit will **NEVER** quote the sentence immediately above
> the four descriptive lines - describing what is being described.

You want to insolate information out of context so you can play silly, childish games with the death of the President.

> He can't. He's a coward who long ago found out he'd been caught in a
> lie.

Instead of crying like a little girl with a skinned knee why don`t you say how your actual position differs from the one I stated?

Ben Holmes

Apr 7, 2023, 4:00:12 PM4/7/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:56:57 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 5:51:00?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:
>>>That when the autopsy meticulously gave these anatomical landmarks...
>>>
>>>a. From the right inferior temporo-parietal margin anterior to the
>>>right ear to a point slightly above the tragus.
>>>
>>>b. From the anterior parietal margin anteriorly on the forehead to
>>>approximately 4 cm. above the right orbital ridge.
>>>
>>>c. From the left margin of the main defect across the midline
>>>antero-laterally for a distance of approximately 8 cm.
>>>
>>>d. From the same starting point as c. 10 cm. postero-laterally.
>>>
>>>...they were merely outfling were easily survivable scalp was
>>> missing and neglected to mention the fatal missing skull.
>>

>> You're merely molesting your own mother again. Nothing I've EVER said
>> would imply this, or lead anyone to believe this. It's stupid, and
>> contradicted by the actual Autopsy Report.
>
> You can huff and puff all you like, but it is what you believe.

You can huff and puff all you like, but molesting little boys & girls
is what you love.

> Unless you want to say that the landmarks given are for the
> missing scalp and skull of missile wound one.

Why would I want to lie? The purpose of the descriptions is given in
the one sentence that terrifies you.

> And I know you won`t say that...

Of course not. I'm capable of both reasoning and reading. You've
shown to be lacking in both.

>> But you can't address what I *ACTUALLY* say - so you have to invent
>> this nonsense, and pretend that I said it or believe it.

Notice folks, that Chickenshit doesn't even deny it.

>>> I would say he is just that stupid, but that isn`t true. It is much
>>> worse than that, he is trying to exploit wording so he can play silly,
>>> childish games with the death of the President. Pretty sick, huh?
>>
>> Notice folks, that Chickenshit is *STILL* terrified of quoting the
>> sentence immediately preceding what he quoted.
>>
>> As is Chuckles...
>>
>> As is Huckster...
>>
>> As is Gerry...
>>
>> As is Steven...
>>
>> As is Von Penis...
>>
>> As is Corbutt...
>>
>> EVERY SINGLE BELIEVER IN THIS FORUM IS **TERRIFIED** OF QUOTING THE
>> AUTOPSY REPORT!!!
>>

>> But cowards run...
>>
>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!!!

As Chickenshit did this time...

Ben Holmes

Apr 7, 2023, 4:01:48 PM4/7/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 15:54:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 6:42:22?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Ben believes...
>>
>> That Chickenshit will **NEVER** quote the sentence immediately above
>> the four descriptive lines - describing what is being described.
>
> You want to insolate information out of context ...

This is EXACTLY what you're doing.

Ben Holmes

Apr 7, 2023, 4:02:06 PM4/7/23
On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 14:57:28 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
How can an outright lie hurt? You can't support your wacky claims,
it's that simple.