giljesus.com is now gil-jesus.com

Gil Jesus

Aug 3, 2021, 8:12:47 PM8/3/21
The trolls' worst nightmare is coming back, with a Memorial to Tom Rossley.

It's

www.gil-jesus.com

John Corbett

Aug 3, 2021, 10:15:22 PM8/3/21
Who gives a fuck?

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2021, 11:50:59 PM8/3/21
you, of course... If old Tom could force .john into skid marks in his shoty-short-shorts, you sir, can quake in your tenny-runners...

Scrum Drum

Aug 4, 2021, 12:38:16 AM8/4/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:50:59 PM UTC-4, healyd...@gmail.com wrote:

I'm upset that Gil didn't have the respect to address my points in response to his Lunch Room Encounter article on the Education Forum...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 4, 2021, 1:17:30 AM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 4:38:16 AM UTC, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:50:59 PM UTC-4, healyd...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> I'm upset that Gil didn't have the respect to address my points in response to his Lunch Room Encounter article on the Education Forum...

And there's nobody more deserving of respect than Scrum Drum.

Scrum Drum

Aug 4, 2021, 1:30:05 AM8/4/21
I'm not talking about me...I'm talking about my arguments and evidence...They are referenced and confirmable on their own and without your disruptive trolling...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 4, 2021, 1:45:17 AM8/4/21
Gil probably knows you well. Obviously, he doesn't want to talk to you. He doesn't seem to want to talk to me, either. But, I'm okay with that. Maybe he thinks I'm nuts. Maybe he thinks I'm a troll. Fine. He doesn't have to talk to me and I don't have to talk to him. So, why do you insist on harassing him? Can't you take hint? Apparently, not. That's probably why you get banned from discussions. You insist on stalking people who'd rather not talk to you.

Tim Brennan

Aug 4, 2021, 2:34:12 AM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 2:38:16 PM UTC+10, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 11:50:59 PM UTC-4, healyd...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> I'm upset that Gil didn't have the respect to address my points in response to his Lunch Room Encounter article on the Education Forum...

Hi Scrum Drum,

Good point!

Gil has also actively AVOIDED recent posts HERE that questioned some of his postings @ the Ed Forum and elsewhere, DESPITE providing the links here, seemingly looking for a debate!

Gill is, in effect, TROLLING this group, all the while using the word TROLL in the title of almost EVERY thread that he is starting here.

Ol' Gilly has a GLASS JAW, Scrum Drum. He gets all DEFENSIVE if you critique his work and pretends that he never saw it in the first place!

Sorrowing Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Hank Sienzant

Aug 4, 2021, 5:55:47 AM8/4/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:12:47 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
Is it pronounced Jeezis or Hey-Suice? Or some other way entirely?

Pardon my ignorance here.

PS: For that matter, I’m assuming Gil is pronounced as in gill, and not as in Jill. Correct me there as well as necessary.

John Corbett

Aug 4, 2021, 6:42:38 AM8/4/21
BBBBBEEEEELLLLLLCHHHHHH!!!

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 4, 2021, 10:10:34 AM8/4/21
Gil Jesus, as in Fish-Part Messiah.

Scrum Drum

Aug 4, 2021, 11:54:53 AM8/4/21
I didn't know that...I thought he was reasonable...The moderator James Gordon at the Education Forum is an ignoramus who doesn't know what he is doing and isn't competent to oversee technical evidence discussion so he panics when a skilled poster shows up and starts riding that poster's back with made-up-as-he-goes-along site rules...Because Gordon is deathly afraid of his stupidity and incompetency in oversight of high academic discourse and evidence discussion being exposed by material he can't handle he bullies skilled posters and over-emphasizes manners and politeness...It is all a tactic to avoid recognition that he doesn't know what he is doing and shouldn't really be moderator of an academic board...The Education Forum calls itself a "JFK Assassination Debate" board but once you start doing that effectively the spoiled favorites report you to Gordon and he starts working his cowardly moderation tricks on you...In 2016 I joined the forum and started refuting the board's favorite Prayer Man theory that was given birth on the Education Forum...The hacks and nincompoops who created that bogus theory with their hack-work and cross-eyed claims all rose up in a frenzy and sent PM's to their insider shill Gordon...Gordon eventually banned me and when I asked why and what specific rules I had violated he refused and said he didn't have to name any rules or cite any material that violated them...In other words he was just making it up to get rid of me because he knew I was about to destroy a bogus theory that made them look like the fools they were...Both the Deep Politics and Education Forum boards are crooked saloons that, as soon as you start winning, break up the game and kick you out of the bar...This is so bad that it has become an isolatable corruption that has infected general JFK research throughout all domains...Gordon protects bad research and its sources and bans skilled research and its important advances all under the guise of DiEugenio worship...I just hope Gil is not ignoring me because he is labeling me under the same category as the other obvious trolls in here...That would piss me off...

Gil acted in bad faith when he deliberately misquoted Captain Fritz in his Warren Commission testimony...Fritz said in plain terms "I am fairly certain Oswald told me he was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots"...ALL the witnesses who saw Oswald at that time ALL said he was in or near the 2nd floor lunch room...In his recent book Buell Frazier said someone at the Depository told him there was a partly-eaten cheese sandwich and apple on the table where Carolyn Arnold said she saw Oswald sitting alone eating lunch at 12:25...That someone was almost certainly Roy Truly, which in turn would show evidence of a significant cover-up because Truly knew that sandwich exonerated Oswald and showed he was right where he told Fritz he was during the shots...

Gil???

Do you not account for your material?...

Refusal only detracts from your credibility...

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:49:09 PM8/4/21
perhaps it would be best if wifey reads your posts BEFORE posting, little guy?

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 1:53:23 PM8/4/21
a link and asking for comments -- would be enough. If you need attention try running down Main St. nude. I'm sure you'll find what you need, or what Chucky daShoe Schyuler needs. Have a good one, Percy!

Ben Holmes

Aug 4, 2021, 2:08:44 PM8/4/21
If the troll *really* wants attention, he could post that I'm
right....

That would get him fast attention from Chuckles, Chickenshit,
Huckster, and many others...

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 2:45:03 PM8/4/21
yes he would....

Scrum Drum

Aug 4, 2021, 3:18:00 PM8/4/21
On Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 1:53:23 PM UTC-4, healyd...@gmail.com wrote:

.
> a link and asking for comments -- would be enough. If you need attention try running down Main St. nude. I'm sure you'll find what you need, or what Chucky daShoe Schyuler needs. Have a good one, Percy!

Most of our discussion of the evidence I referred to above was done on Duncan MacRae's "JFK Assassination Forum"...Duncan is mentally Ill so after I started beating his favored trolls on his nut board he said he was banning me for saying Chris Davidson said Prayer Man was a woman instead of quoting what he said directly ("Prayer Man looks like a woman")...Duncan said I could buy my way back on for $20 and that was when I told him to shove his nut forum up his ass and he retaliated by deleting all the threads me and Thomas Graves discussed the evidence in...The only reason I posted at Duncan's troll forum was because I had been banned from Deep Politics and the Education Forums for the crime of disproving 95% of the membership on the Prayer Man issue and proving Prayer Man was Depository employee Sarah Stanton...There was a poster on Deep Politics named David Healy who condescended to me and said I didn't understand photo science who joined the pile-on there...The dim-witted moderator Lauren Johnson chided me in his moderation saying I was not respecting the opinion of experts like Mr Healy...I then went on to prove beyond a doubt that Prayer Man was not Oswald but was instead Sarah Stanton...Johnson even sent me a PM admitting I had proven it and therefore shown the two years of persecution I had received from him was wrongful and woefully unjust but Lauren then added "Never the less if you continue to post on the subject I will be forced to ban you"...Neither Healy or Johnson ever apologized to me or admitted openly on the board that I was correct...Johnson and Lemkin said my insistence on correct evidence they were refusing to admit and abusing their moderator power over was against the site's "ethos" (that only they understood) and banned me...

Fritz's quote of Oswald telling him he was in the 2nd floor lunch room is in his Warren Commission testimony transcript...

Couch/Darnell being 25 seconds after the shots is in numerous threads that are easily searchable on the Education Forum...I would be glad to go over there and post everything, links included, but Mr Gordon seems to have taken it up as a personal cause to make sure I am completely removed from the JFK internet and the 95% of the membership I disproved seems OK with it...All this of course doesn't stop some of the more prominent members on the EF from boasting what high principles they have about free speech and fair access while also condemning other people for flagrant censorship of the same type they practice against myself...My important new evidence from Sarah Stanton has been completely ignored in the 3 years since I discovered it...Even though David Von Pein was banned for snipping quotes from the EF and posting them on his website Andrej Stancak was allowed to bastardize and revise my interview with Stanton's grand daughter and alter its content and context with no problem from the EF and Gordon...What cowardly, banning-enforced hypocrites...

Jason Burke

Aug 4, 2021, 4:19:55 PM8/4/21
Two years? Shit, Healy can't remember what happened this morning. (Or
yesterday morning. Well, recurse.)

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 7:16:54 PM8/4/21
need I remind you my black brother in JFK assassination research that you, YOU my little one are now in the company of greatness.... I'm an "expert." as you can clearly see by Scrum's missive Let me help you with Mr. Scrum Drum, Ias 'm sure he irrates you. Ask him, who validated the images he used as valid? Surely someone did if he's yelling he did something, anything "beyone a reasonable doubt." That should give you a bit of breathing room....

So, c'mon, get busy, fetch a few more balls for corbett da chUMP pocket pool extravaganza...

John Corbett

Aug 4, 2021, 8:08:07 PM8/4/21
This post could best be described as blithering.

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2021, 8:25:26 PM8/4/21
what can I say, you're at a disadvantage, we OWN you... all over but the shouting...

John Corbett

Aug 4, 2021, 8:47:41 PM8/4/21
The funniest part about that is you actually believe it.

BT George

Aug 4, 2021, 9:40:23 PM8/4/21
And he also owns a famous bridge in Brooklyn 'cause someone sold it to him!

David Von Pein

Aug 4, 2021, 11:27:50 PM8/4/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:12:47 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> The trolls' worst nightmare is coming back....

It's amusing when outer-fringe conspiracy fantasists like Gil J. Jesus delude themselves into thinking they've actually "solved" any part of the JFK case....when, in reality, they *never* get anything right.

Within just the first archived post below, just take a look at the wide variety of laughable and provably-wrong things Gil believes in:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Gil+Jesus

Is it any wonder why no sensible person could possibly take conspiracy theorists like Gil seriously?

Mark Ulrik

Aug 5, 2021, 6:48:48 AM8/5/21
Geez. It's even worse than I thought.

Tim Brennan

Aug 5, 2021, 6:56:25 AM8/5/21
Well said, DVP!

Let us NOT forget that Gil Jesus once proposed a scenario, on this VERY board, whereby John Connally hid a Derringer pistol in his sock and then WHIPPED it out and shot JFK in the head in the limo!

Astounded Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

John Corbett

Aug 5, 2021, 7:53:16 AM8/5/21
I can't wait until he tries to start collecting tolls.

John Corbett

Aug 5, 2021, 8:00:34 AM8/5/21
There are no conspiracy theorists like Gil. He is one of a kind. Conspiracy theorists are like snowflakes. No two are exactly alike.

PS. I've always been curious about the adage that no two snowflakes are exactly alike. With trillions of snowflakes falling every year, how could anyone know that no two are alike. I decided to google it and this is what I found:

It is nearly impossible for two snowflakes to be the same based on a molecular level.

Notice it says "nearly".

Ben Holmes

Aug 5, 2021, 9:29:02 AM8/5/21
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 20:27:48 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:12:47 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> The trolls' worst nightmare is coming back....
>
>It's amusing when outer-fringe conspiracy fantasists...

It's amusing that Davy is TERRIFIED of debating the evidence... he's
getting spanked by Mark Lane daily.

John Corbett

Aug 5, 2021, 10:14:03 AM8/5/21
Says the biggest coward on this forum who deletes all arguments he can't refute which is most of the arguments he is faced with. Holmes is incapable of honest debate which is why he never engages in it.

BT George

Aug 5, 2021, 1:49:02 PM8/5/21
Can you dig up a link to that hilarity? I need a lot more belly loughs today!

BT George

Aug 5, 2021, 1:50:53 PM8/5/21
LOL! bebs has never tried in his life to *seriously* debate evidence. He just likes concocting fantasies and concocting tales of people running out of fear (or thigh slapping hilarity) from these fantasies.

David Von Pein

Aug 5, 2021, 4:47:14 PM8/5/21
Here it is. From July of 2007:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/kmuWpTDrYWQ/m/JAyQH1c7eN0J

And let's not forget about another of Gil's Greatest Hits ---- his "JFK Was Trying To Cough Up A Bullet" theory. I've got that gem archived at my site here:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-590.html

BT George

Aug 5, 2021, 5:13:29 PM8/5/21
Thanks David. Sometimes you really need comedic relief!

Ben Holmes

Aug 6, 2021, 9:29:51 AM8/6/21
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 13:47:13 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

Davy's a coward who cannot debate knowledgeable critics.

He gets schooled...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME...

Take, as merely one example - what was the largest foreign object seen
in the AP X-ray?

Johnny dead now, so Davy can tell the truth - if he dared to do so.

But he can't... he's a coward.

Scrum Drum

Aug 6, 2021, 11:05:25 AM8/6/21
On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:12:47 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:

> www.gil-jesus.com

JFK internet research is at a new low if Gil and others let his 10 minutes after the shots claim sit uncontested on public forums...It is well known that the Couch/Darnell film starts at around 25 minutes after the last shot and it is commonly accepted...This example shows the damage the current friendship clique posing itself as the Kennedy Assassination research community on the internet has done to research rigor...If people are friends with Gil then they don't challenge his bogus 10 minute claim...Instead they organize to freeze out those who follow proper research rigor and do challenge it...Gil and that clique are also ignoring serious evidence that leads towards Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...

The biggest fraud out there is Jim DiEugenio...If you watch Jim's offerings closely he makes a conspicuous effort to steer clear of the fatal conflicts between the sources he supports...Oliver Stone hired skilled consultants for his movie 'JFK' and because of that he shows Oswald as being in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...There is a demented troll pit out there called the "ReOpenKennedyCase" website run by the notorious evidence fantasist Greg Parker...Jim heartily supports Parker and his demented research and regularly gives him the nod...Recently DiEugenio posted a positive article about Parker on his Kennedy's & King website and of course DiEugenio ass-kisser Len Osanic followed suit with an interview with the notorious Parker...Greg Parker is a rabid Prayer Man supporter and clashes directly with Stone but being the fraud he is DiEugenio is careful to manipulate the large body of ass-kissers he has out there supporting him to avoid this conflict...Jim has the personal ass-crack attendants Lauren Johnson and James Gordon out there making sure his dubious double dealing is never challenged...That dubious group allows Jim to dodge the issue by saying he is "agnostic" on both the Lunch Room Encounter and Harvey & Lee...They turn a blind eye to DiEugenio dishonestly disengaging his normal high level of analysis when it comes to those particular subjects...Another good example is right here with Gil's correct support of the Lunch Room Encounter...Parker and Bart Kamp have done heavy damage to the credibility of the research community...They knew that if Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room when Baker & Truly encountered him that their Prayer Man theory was unlikely so they did their usual and revised the evidence to fit their nutty theory and, of course, DiEugenio skipped happily along with them...If you look at the Education Forum and DiEugenio's internet postings both he and his sycophantic supporters steer clear of this fatal conflict and are supported by the censoring moderators who know they also have a credibility stake in the matter...This corruption is so bad that it has destroyed the credibility of the research community and held up progress of the evidence all so weak sycophants can tickle DiEugenio's balls in order to get favor in his royal court...So the source of this silence Gil practices has serious origins and if you want to know why those frauds are so desperate to remove me from their community look no further than this...They have David Healy as their piss boy attacking the victims for them...The reason there were no responses to Gil's post on the Education Forum is because those a**holes are well aware of this conflict so they literally stay quiet lest they expose their own fraudulency...That silence is the crux of their corruption and dishonesty and it is well guarded by the pompous manners Fauntleroy Gordon who obviously doesn't know what he is doing...Jim, of course praised Gordon's banning of myself and said it was the right thing to do...Jim was obviously happy someone who was good at holding him accountable for his gross hypocrisy was gone...Service to the clique is shown by ignoring such glaring conflicts and it is their unholy shibboleth overseen by Lord Gordon and his reign of censorship...

Scrum Drum

Aug 6, 2021, 11:06:49 AM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 11:05:25 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 8:12:47 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> > www.gil-jesus.com
>
> It is well known that the Couch/Darnell film starts at around 25 minutes (sic SECONDS) after the last shot and it is commonly accepted...

John Corbett

Aug 6, 2021, 12:09:10 PM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 11:05:25 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
There is no research being done regarding the JFK assassination. That carcass has been picked to the bone. What has been going on for the last several decades is nothing more than a snipe hunting, leading nowhere and producing nothing. People who think they are conducting research are only fooling themselves. Everything there is to know about the JFK assassination is known and readily available to the public. There aren't going to be any earth shaking developments in the case. No new bombshell evidence is going to be revealed. Anyone who can't figure out what happened with the knowledge base that is now available is never going to figure it out. They will be forever wandering in the wilderness, clueless as ever.

Jason Burke

Aug 6, 2021, 12:31:12 PM8/6/21
Well, I guess it's better than having them wander into traffic.

John Corbett

Aug 6, 2021, 2:20:46 PM8/6/21
That's true. Hitting one of them could really mess up your front end.