A Golden Oldie Repost For Believer's To Cry Over...

Ben Holmes

May 11, 2022, 11:47:34 AM5/11/22
Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:

Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
JFK case were nothing but "human error":

1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
thinking about it first.

2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
for quite some time.

3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.

4) Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.

5) The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a
chain of custody.

6) The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the
rear of JFK's head.

7) The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the
TSBD along with a whole bullet.

8) The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's
limo.

9) The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning
Oswald's arrest in the theater.

10) The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of
the theater.

11) An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the
street much less a national leader.

12) The entire Warren Report.

13) The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.

14) The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK
motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction
occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.

15) The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.

16) The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE
magazine.

17) The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK
had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.

18) The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by
several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.

19) The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's
back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.

20) The lack of provenance for CE399.

And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT
"human error." One wonders if humans can do anything right after
looking at this case through the human error prism.

Bud

May 11, 2022, 5:16:40 PM5/11/22
How do any of these things show conspiracy?

Ben Holmes

May 11, 2022, 5:22:53 PM5/11/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 14:16:39 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Shifting the burden. Run coward... RUN!

Look behind, you should see a pink tutu folloiwng behind you...

Bud

May 11, 2022, 5:25:44 PM5/11/22
This is a conspiracy forum. You should be showing conspiracy.

> Run coward... RUN!

I`ll go back and swat them, it looks easy enough.

Bud

May 11, 2022, 5:46:38 PM5/11/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:

> Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
> JFK case were nothing but "human error":
>
> 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
> thinking about it first.

Show this protocol.

Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?

> 2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
> official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
> for quite some time.

I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?

> 3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
> the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.

Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.

> 4) Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.

What about it?

> 5) The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a
> chain of custody.

Show that initials were necessary to establish chain of custody in Dallas at this time.

> 6) The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the
> rear of JFK's head.

Is that what they all said?

> 7) The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the
> TSBD along with a whole bullet.

Photos show three empty shells. Nothing more reasonable than "mistake" seems a possibility here.

> 8) The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's
> limo.

The whole motorcade was a mistake.

> 9) The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning
> Oswald's arrest in the theater.

People often relate events differently when they retell them.

> 10) The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of
> the theater.

Such a report would be mistaken. Surely no more reasonable explanation exists.

> 11) An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the
> street much less a national leader.

They probably would have sliced and diced some bum on the street. This was a President who might be heading for an open casket.

> 12) The entire Warren Report.

Their finding were the only reasonable ones to come to.

> 13) The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.

Empty claim.

> 14) The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK
> motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction
> occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.

An old lie.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/YAoRb_xDZcw/m/Y5IBLN6cAgAJ

> 15) The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.

That certainly wasn`t Oswald in the photo.

> 16) The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE
> magazine.

A mistake seem the most reasonable possibility

> 17) The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK
> had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.

The person who said that was clearly mistaken.

> 18) The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by
> several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.

The head was a mess, making some precise determinations difficult.

> 19) The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's
> back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.

"above the shoulders" would have been a mistake had they included that terminology.

> 20) The lack of provenance for CE399.

Tomlinson didn`t say he found it?

> And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT
> "human error."

Only a few of these things are truly human error.

>One wonders if humans can do anything right after
> looking at this case through the human error prism.

Human beings are fallible.

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:04 PM5/16/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 14:25:43 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Been there, done that, you ran.

>> Run coward... RUN!
>
> I`ll go back and swat them, it looks easy enough.

Chrissy points out that this would count as assault.

>> Look behind, you should see a pink tutu folloiwng behind you...

Did you?

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:30 PM5/16/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 14:46:37 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:

>> Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
>> JFK case were nothing but "human error":
>>
>> 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
>> thinking about it first.
>
> Show this protocol.

No.

> Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?

Logical fallacy.

>> 2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
>> official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
>> for quite some time.
>
> I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano
> being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?

Yes.

>> 3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
>> the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.
>
> Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were
> fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.

Logical fallacy.

>> 4) Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.
>
> What about it?

You don't know???

>> 5) The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a
>> chain of custody.
>
> Show that initials were necessary to establish chain of custody in
> Dallas at this time.

Cite for your claim... You won't, of course...

>> 6) The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the
>> rear of JFK's head.
>
> Is that what they all said?

Quote what they said...

>> 7) The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the
>> TSBD along with a whole bullet.
>
> Photos show three empty shells. Nothing more reasonable than
> "mistake" seems a possibility here.

Lie and say you don't know about the photo showing *TWO* empty shells.

A lie seems a distinct possiblity here.

>> 8) The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's
>> limo.

LFD.

>> 9) The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning
>> Oswald's arrest in the theater.

LFD.

>> 10) The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of
>> the theater.
>
> Such a report would be mistaken. Surely no more reasonable explanation exists.

You'd surely be wrong.

>> 11) An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the
>> street much less a national leader.

LFD.

>> 12) The entire Warren Report.
>
> Their finding were the only reasonable ones to come to.

Reasonable to whom?

>> 13) The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.
>
> Empty claim.

A proven fact. Shall we prove it again?

>> 14) The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK
>> motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction
>> occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.
>
> An old lie.
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/YAoRb_xDZcw/m/Y5IBLN6cAgAJ

Yes indeed... it was *YOUR* old lie. Nothing stated in #14 is
incorrect.

>> 15) The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.
>
> That certainly wasn`t Oswald in the photo.

Good of you to agree with the truth.

>> 16) The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE
>> magazine.
>
> A mistake seem the most reasonable possibility

Is that what you think?

>> 17) The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK
>> had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.
>
> The person who said that was clearly mistaken.

Is that what you think?

>> 18) The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by
>> several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.
>
> The head was a mess, making some precise determinations difficult.

The sole evidence was the same.

You lose!

>> 19) The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's
>> back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.

Chickenshit's speculation removed.

>> 20) The lack of provenance for CE399.

Chickenshit's speculation removed.

>> And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT
>> "human error."
>
> Only a few of these things are truly human error.

Is that what you think?

>>One wonders if humans can do anything right after
>> looking at this case through the human error prism.

LFD.

Bud

May 16, 2022, 8:27:46 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:52:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2022 14:46:37 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:
> >>
> >> *********************************************
> >> Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
> >> JFK case were nothing but "human error":
> >>
> >> 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
> >> thinking about it first.
> >
> > Show this protocol.
> No.

Then there is no reason to believe it exists.

> > Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?
> Logical fallacy.

Application of your idea that he should accelerate without thinking. What if it is a motorcycle backfire?

> >> 2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
> >> official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
> >> for quite some time.
> >
> > I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano
> > being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?
> Yes.

Put it out there, let us see what you think passes for reasonable.

> >> 3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
> >> the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.
> >
> > Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were
> > fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.
> Logical fallacy.

Reasoning. Locating the shooter would be more important than locating where the shots originated from.

> >> 4) Capt. Fritz's behavior in Jack Ruby's shooting of Oswald.
> >
> > What about it?
> You don't know???

No idea. Spell out this idea of yours.

> >> 5) The several shells not bearing the initials needed to establish a
> >> chain of custody.
> >
> > Show that initials were necessary to establish chain of custody in
> > Dallas at this time.
> Cite for your claim...

So the idea that initials were necessary can be discarded as lacking support.

> You won't, of course...
> >> 6) The many medical professionals who saw a large, gaping wound in the
> >> rear of JFK's head.
> >
> > Is that what they all said?
> Quote what they said...

You are the one making claims about what they said.

> >> 7) The initial police reports that state TWO shells were found in the
> >> TSBD along with a whole bullet.
> >
> > Photos show three empty shells. Nothing more reasonable than
> > "mistake" seems a possibility here.
> Lie and say you don't know about the photo showing *TWO* empty shells.

Don`t know what you are talking about.

I have seen photos only showing certain portions of the TSBD, I don`t presume that the portions not shown didn`t exist when the photo was taken.

> A lie seems a distinct possiblity here.

You think because you guys have made a hobby out of looking at the wrong things incorrectly that every should follow your lead.

> >> 8) The lack of rear bumper and side motorcycle protection for JFK's
> >> limo.
> LFD.

My ability to reason frightens you, doesn`t it?

> >> 9) The several conflicting stories told by Officer McDonald concerning
> >> Oswald's arrest in the theater.
> LFD.

This is what I wrote...

"People often relate events differently when they retell them."

Whenever I write an obvious fact that Ben can`t contest he declares it a fallacy and removes it.

> >> 10) The arrest report that states Oswald was found in the balcony of
> >> the theater.
> >
> > Such a report would be mistaken. Surely no more reasonable explanation exists.
> You'd surely be wrong.

Let`s hear your more reasonable explanation.

> >> 11) An autopsy that would not have served a bum found dead on the
> >> street much less a national leader.
> LFD.
> >> 12) The entire Warren Report.
> >
> > Their finding were the only reasonable ones to come to.
> Reasonable to whom?

Reasonable people aware of the facts, of course.

> >> 13) The lies told by Vincent Bugliosi.
> >
> > Empty claim.
> A proven fact. Shall we prove it again?

Try once.

> >> 14) The Secret Service destruction of documents concerning JFK
> >> motorcades in the months prior to Dallas, and the destruction
> >> occurring AFTER the ARRB sought those records.
> >
> > An old lie.
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/YAoRb_xDZcw/m/Y5IBLN6cAgAJ
> Yes indeed... it was *YOUR* old lie. Nothing stated in #14 is
> incorrect.

You are still telling the same lie, they were drafting a request, they hadn`t sought the records.

> >> 15) The CIA identification of Oswald in Mexico City.
> >
> > That certainly wasn`t Oswald in the photo.
> Good of you to agree with the truth.
> >> 16) The switching of the order of Zapruder frames published in LIFE
> >> magazine.
> >
> > A mistake seem the most reasonable possibility
> Is that what you think?

What is more reasonable?

> >> 17) The determination, after a viewing of the Zapruder film, that JFK
> >> had turned so that his throat was exposed to the 6th floor window.
> >
> > The person who said that was clearly mistaken.
> Is that what you think?

What is more reasonable?

> >> 18) The many different locations of the head wound, as determined by
> >> several official panels, each of which disagreed with the others.
> >
> > The head was a mess, making some precise determinations difficult.
> The sole evidence was the same.

And it was a mess.

> You lose!
> >> 19) The medical personnel's determination of the location of JFK's
> >> back wound, fortunately corrected by medical expert Gerald Ford.
> Chickenshit's speculation removed.

That Ford corrected some sloppy wording is the most reasonable explanation. "above the shoulders" was a poor choice of words.

> >> 20) The lack of provenance for CE399.
> Chickenshit's speculation removed.

Tomlinson didn`t say he found the bullet?

> >> And this is just for starters. This case was apparently nothing BUT
> >> "human error."
> >
> > Only a few of these things are truly human error.
> Is that what you think?

Of course. And you missed a ton of more glaring, and actual examples of human error. Like the people who thought the shots came from the knoll (not true error, of course, they were only giving their best guess). The cop who misidentified the Tippit shells as automatic. The wrong address given to the ambulance in the Tippit shooting.

> >>One wonders if humans can do anything right after
> >> looking at this case through the human error prism.
> LFD.

<snicker> Ben thinks stating a fact like "Humans are fallible" is a fallacy.

> >> *********************************************

Gil Jesus

May 18, 2022, 9:19:34 AM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:

> Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
> JFK case were nothing but "human error":
>
> 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
> thinking about it first.

Let me stick my 2 cents in on this subject:

For the Nutters, does "human error" include lying under oath ?

https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1432/limo-agents

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 9:41:39 AM5/18/22
Good question.

And one that will never be credibly answered...

Bud

May 18, 2022, 2:32:36 PM5/18/22
Make your arguments here.

Bud

May 18, 2022, 2:33:10 PM5/18/22
Loaded question.

Gil Jesus

May 18, 2022, 2:48:09 PM5/18/22
All I'm doing is posting links like you do.
What's the problem ?

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 2:51:59 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:48:07 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
<gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:32:36 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

>>> Let me stick my 2 cents in on this subject:
>>>
>>> For the Nutters, does "human error" include lying under oath ?
>>>
>>> https://jfkconspiracyforum.freeforums.net/thread/1432/limo-agents
>>
>> Make your arguments here.
>
>All I'm doing is posting links like you do.
>What's the problem ?

It's **NEVER** a problem when Davey Von Peiny does it.

*THAT* fact tells the tale. A tale of hypocrisy.

Bud

May 18, 2022, 3:04:19 PM5/18/22
No problem at all. Just don`t expect me to hit the link and then try to decipher and detect the vague idea you are alluding to in what you linked to.

Now, if you want to say "so-and-so" lied under oath and this link supports my contention I might (although it would be helpful if you quoted the portion that supported your contention here).

Bud

May 18, 2022, 3:05:33 PM5/18/22
Show that DVP does what Gil just did.

Hank Sienzant

May 24, 2022, 6:43:32 AM5/24/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:

> > Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
> > JFK case were nothing but "human error":
> >
> > 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
> > thinking about it first.
> Show this protocol.
>
> Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?
> > 2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
> > official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
> > for quite some time.
> I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?
> > 3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
> > the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.
> Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.

Yeah, this is one of those silly arguments raised by conspiracy authors that go nowhere and show a total lack of understanding of police procedures. I believe Sylvia Meagher was the first conspiracy theorist to raise this issue. The assassin was known to be armed with at least one weapon. Presumably, critics think the assassin would remain there awaiting the arrival of the police, or that the police should secure the crime scene *before* ensuring the building was safe. While Officer Baker was intent on reaching the roof where he thought the shots came from and hurried there (intercepting Oswald on the way and letting him go), other officers proceeded at a more circumspect pace, knowing the assassin could be anywhere in the building waiting to ambush any policeman.

Note Ben does not even suggest what was wrong with taking a half hour to get to the sniper’s nest, nor will he offer an opposing scenario suggesting how long it should have taken, nor explain why the police’s priority should have been to get to the sniper’s nest. Nor will he cite any “lone nutter” ever claiming it was a mistake for the police to take a half-hour to reach the sniper’s nest. Nor will he explain why he put the sniper’s nest in quotes, as if questioning that. As he admitted, multiple witnesses pointed out that location of the gunman to the police.
Ben butchered that claim. LIFE didn’t switch any frames.

Ben Holmes

Jun 3, 2022, 10:52:33 AM6/3/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 03:43:31 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 5:46:38 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 11:47:34 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>>> Another golden oldie from my archives... Garry schools believers:
>>>
>>> *********************************************
>>> Let's list a few cases where the LNers claim that mistakes made in the
>>> JFK case were nothing but "human error":
>>>
>>> 1) Greer slowing the limo when protocol requires acceleration without
>>> thinking about it first.
>> Show this protocol.
>>
>> Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?
>>> 2) The DPD announcing a Mauser had been found, officers submitting two
>>> official reports to that effect, and the "mistake" not acknowledged
>>> for quite some time.
>> I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?
>>> 3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
>>> the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.
>> Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.
>
> Yeah, this is one of those silly arguments raised by conspiracy
> authors that go nowhere and show a total lack of understanding of
> police procedures.

An empty claim you'll refuse to support, meaning, according to
Chickenshit, that you're a dumbass.

>Note Ben...

Clearly, you didn't bother to read what you're responding to. How
STUPID of you!
>Ben butchered ...

Ben didn't butcher anything... indeed, *YOU* provably did.

Moron or illiterate, which is it?

Hank Sienzant

Jun 3, 2022, 8:32:09 PM6/3/22
Already supported it. In August of 2021. You ignored the points I made then, you ignore them still.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/ZLE4HTo9UoM/m/k-5wFX9ZAAAJ

== quote ==
3) The "sniper's nest" not being found for over thirty minutes after
> the DPD being informed exactly where it was by two witnesses.

Because the police don't attempt to secure the scene and search for the shooter floor by floor and room by room. They should have no regard for their personal safety and just rush to the shooting location willy-nilly, assuming the assassin is still there. Baker did that, along with the civilian Truly, in rushing to the roof. What if the assassin was descending the stairs with the weapon and shot them both?
== unquote ==

> >Note Ben...
>
> Clearly, you didn't bother to read what you're responding to. How
> STUPID of you!

Note Ben deleted my point and called me names.
No frames were switched in LIFE magazine. You call me names, but you posted these claims from “Garry”, claiming “Garry” was schooling believers. He wasn’t. He was exposing his own ignorance. And you seconded it. You butchered it.

> Moron or illiterate, which is it?

Those are not mutually exclusive. With CTs, I never know.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:21 AM6/10/22
On Fri, 3 Jun 2022 17:32:08 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
You cannot lie, and hope to convince people.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:42 AM6/10/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:33:09 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Once again, Chickenshit is simply lying. The proof is quite simple,
Chickenshit cannot name a *SINGLE* question that critics post that is
**NOT**, according to him, a "loaded question."

**ANYTHING** that addresses the evidence in this case is "loaded" to
him... and that fact tells the tale.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:42 AM6/10/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Gil just did. You ran.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:43 AM6/10/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 12:04:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:48:09 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Make your arguments here.
>> All I'm doing is posting links like you do.
>> What's the problem ?
>
> No problem at all.

Then stop crying about it.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:43 AM6/10/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 12:05:31 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:51:59 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:48:07 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
>> <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>All I'm doing is posting links like you do.
>>>What's the problem ?
>>
>> It's **NEVER** a problem when Davey Von Peiny does it.
>
> Show that DVP does what Gil just did.

No.

Lie again, and claim that Pieny doesn't post a link as his sole
statement in a post.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:45 AM6/10/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 17:27:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:52:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2022 14:46:37 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Show this protocol.
>>
>> No.
>
> Then there is no reason to believe it exists.

Only to a moron.

>>> Should he hit the accelerator every time a motorcycle backfires?
>>
>> Logical fallacy.
>
> Application of your idea that he should accelerate without
> thinking. What if it is a motorcycle backfire?

Explaining a logical fallacy doesn't change it into a valid argument.

>>> I can`t think of any more reasonable explanation than the Carcano
>>> being mistaken for a Mauser, can you?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Put it out there, let us see what you think passes for reasonable.

No.

>>> Unless the shooter stayed put finding the location the shots were
>>> fired from wouldn`t be the greatest priority.
>>
>> Logical fallacy.
>
> Reasoning. Locating the shooter would be more important than
> locating where the shots originated from.

Explaining a logical fallacy doesn't change it into a valid argument.

>>> What about it?
>>
>> You don't know???
>
> No idea. Spell out this idea of yours.

No. Laughing at your ignorance is all I need do...

>>> Show that initials were necessary to establish chain of custody in
>>> Dallas at this time.
>>
>> Cite for your claim...
>
> So the idea that initials were necessary can be discarded as lacking support.

Couldn't cite for your idea. That says it all.

>> You won't, of course...

And I was, as usual, right again.

>>> Is that what they all said?
>>
>> Quote what they said...
>
> You are the one making claims about what they said.

Couldn't do it. As expected.

>>> Photos show three empty shells. Nothing more reasonable than
>>> "mistake" seems a possibility here.
>>
>> Lie and say you don't know about the photo showing *TWO* empty shells.
>
> Don`t know what you are talking about.

Looks like you're willing to lie.
http://whokilledjfk.net/only_2_shells_found.htm

>> LFD.
>
> My ability to reason frightens you, doesn`t it?

Your ability to post logical fallacies comes close to Huckster.

>> LFD.

>>> Such a report would be mistaken. Surely no more reasonable explanation exists.
>>
>> You'd surely be wrong.
>
> Let`s hear your more reasonable explanation.

No.

>> LFD.
>>>
>>> Their finding were the only reasonable ones to come to.
>>
>> Reasonable to whom?
>
> Reasonable people aware of the facts, of course.

Then you lose. Because it's crystal clear that there are *MANY*
reasonable people knowledgeable of the WC who don't believe it.

>>> Empty claim.
>>
>> A proven fact. Shall we prove it again?
>
> Try once.

Already did:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/qMPnq1U9AHU/m/7SU5R5eOBAAJ

>>> An old lie.
>>>
>>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/YAoRb_xDZcw/m/Y5IBLN6cAgAJ
>>
>> Yes indeed... it was *YOUR* old lie. Nothing stated in #14 is
>> incorrect.
>
> You are still telling the same lie, they were drafting a request,
> they hadn`t sought the records.

You're lying again.

You *may* even believe your lie.

>>> That certainly wasn`t Oswald in the photo.
>> Good of you to agree with the truth.
>>>
>>> A mistake seem the most reasonable possibility
>> Is that what you think?
>
> What is more reasonable?

No need to explain it to you. Lurkers can see it.

>>> The person who said that was clearly mistaken.
>> Is that what you think?
>
> What is more reasonable?

Ditto.

>>> The head was a mess, making some precise determinations difficult.
>> The sole evidence was the same.
>
> And it was a mess.

You have only *ONE* source.

>> You lose!

And indeed you did.

>> Chickenshit's speculation removed.

>> Chickenshit's speculation removed.

>>> Only a few of these things are truly human error.
>>
>> Is that what you think?
>
> Of course.

Willing to lie...

>> LFD.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 11, 2022, 4:42:27 PM6/11/22
If you believed that, you would have given up hoping to convince people of a conspiracy years ago.

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2022, 10:57:03 AM6/27/22
On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 13:42:25 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
Which logical fallacy is that, Huckster?

Can you be honest enough to answer?

Or coward enough to run again?

(I predict the latter...)