Final Day For Google Groups Here

NoTrueFlags Here

Feb 19, 2024, 12:18:59 AMFeb 19
Our Corporate Lord is moving on to greener pastures and better exploitation opportunities. That's capitalism, baby!

NoTrueFlags Here

Feb 19, 2024, 12:21:04 AMFeb 19
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 12:18:59 AM UTC-5, NoTrueFlags Here wrote:
> Our Corporate Lord is moving on to greener pastures and better exploitation opportunities. That's capitalism, baby!
Not yet. A couple more days.

BT George

Feb 20, 2024, 11:44:36 AMFeb 20
I'm with you on the other group if we can get a few more to follow on both sides - JFK Assassination - not moderated. Else, were two days from the end of this little quant corner of outmoded technology.

NoTrueFlags Here

Feb 20, 2024, 11:56:05 AMFeb 20
All kooks are welcome in the New Nut House!

BT George

Feb 20, 2024, 12:04:10 PMFeb 20
Yeah I meant we need some more CT's *and* a few of my logically minded LNs to join us.