Oswald Never lived at the Johnson board house (especially for David Von Pein - would-be court jester to his mirror)

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 11:17:33 AM7/18/22
I dunno. Let's start with the room nuber for that ex-library room.

From the report of Det. Senkel "Mrs Johnson Mrs Roberts and recognised him as a tenant OH Lee and directed us to his room. There was no number on this room, just the designation 0," https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338052/m1/5/?q=beckley%20oswald%20lee%20sims

What else do we know about the boarding house? We know it had a boarder by the name of H (for Herbert) Lee. www.maryferrell.org/php/marysdb.php?id=943

We know that H Lee was around the same age and build at Oswald.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/60/28/90/tm/ohlee10.jpg

We know that he arrived in Dallas from Louisiana around the same time as Oswald.

We know that Senkel was shown the boarding house ledger. If H LEE was staying in Room 0, the entry would look like this : 0 H LEE and a cop looking at said entry could easily read the zero as an O so that it the room number is mistaken for an initial.

We know that it is extremely weird that neither the Johnsons nor Roberts ever mentioned the fact that by some massive coincidene, they had both a H LEE and a OH LEE living there at the same time and no questions arise about them, particularly the possiblity of being related. None of these questions ever got asked for the very good reason that there was NO OH LEE living there at any time.

Ms Hall, who inherited the dump, claimed during the 2013 50th anniversary that her grandmother Gladys had destroyed the books. Of course, the books should have been considered evidence and at very least copied. But no. She gets to keep and destroy them and instead proffers up a scrap of paper which shows Room 0 H LEE and the dates of rent payments. Gladys however insisted that the notes at the bottom be deleted from the record. All we see there now is the word "out" She claimed that the erasure was the date Nov 13.

These scraps of paper were made out by Mrs Roberts as record of payment. Every month, she would habd these notes over to Gladys who would transcribe the information into her ledgers, Mrs Roberts would note at the bottom if a boarder noved out and what date that occured.

Which is why Gladys wanted it erased and why the WC, FBI and DPD were all happy for this to happen. The note had indicated that H (Herbert) LEE had moved out on Nov 13.

Neither you nor that gutless wonder Roe has ever attenpted to rebut anything. You simply revert to the logical fallacy of ridiculing the idea, trying to fool readers into thinking that the notion is impossible.

Try not to fall into that lazy method this time. If I can be arsed putting this up for you, you should at least attempt a prioper rebuttal. You may confer of course with Mr Roe. Though fucked if I know why anyone would.

Good luck!

David Von Pein

Jul 18, 2022, 11:30:33 AM7/18/22
I easily debunked Greg Parker's stale nonsense re: LHO and 1026 Beckley several years ago. The videos I posted of Earlene Roberts and Gladys Johnson, all by themselves, of course debunk Parker's fairy tale:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-975.html

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jul 18, 2022, 11:34:53 AM7/18/22
Here you ignore that in the same Senkel report which you cite, Senkel says that Earlene Roberts recognized OH Lee on the television which was showing Lee Harvey Oswald. So, why do they recognize Oswald as OH Lee if if the bushy-haired Herbert Lee was really OH Lee? Their faces look very different, and Herbert Lee was not being shown on the television, was he?

Scrum Drum

Jul 18, 2022, 1:59:32 PM7/18/22
On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 11:17:33 AM UTC-4, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:

Harvey & Lee probably explains some of the wrinkles...

Only silly people deny the Lunch Room Encounter, Bus/Taxi Encounter, and Boarding House...

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 7:53:00 PM7/18/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 1:30:33 AM UTC+10, David Von Pein wrote:
> I easily debunked Greg Parker's stale nonsense re: LHO and 1026 Beckley several years ago. The videos I posted of Earlene Roberts and Gladys Johnson, all by themselves, of course debunk Parker's fairy tale:
>
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-975.html

Again, easy to say you easily did this or that. You dragged the subject here and now you are attempting to run a mile from it because you cannot refute any one point.

Your link proves nothing except that you have a big fat nothing in response. You have not got the balls to try and address me point by point. Do one of the ladies say that there were 2 Mr Lee's living there? No? We all know why.

Fucking coward.

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 8:04:06 PM7/18/22
Not ignoring anything, Spry Tone. She said she recognised Mr Lee on TV. She was mistaking Oswald for Herbert Lee and did so because the daughter of the Johnson's had witnessed the arrest and SHE mistook Oswald for Herbert. Earlene was not about to call the daughter of her employer a liar or say she was mistaken.

Maybe you can do what David has failed to. Maybe you can find a quote from Earlene or one of the Johnsons saying they had TWO boarders named MR LEE living there - one H LEE and one OH LEE and how they were never curious about them, never wondered if they were related, never thought to mention both of them at all. Herbert Lee was just magically wiped from their memory. I cannot imagine under any circumstance, normal people NOT mentioning that odd coincidence at some point along the line. But no - not a peep. Why? Because that blows the whole lie up. The Johnsons went along with it even after they must have realized it was not the truth because they were led to believe they could make money from the story.

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 8:06:46 PM7/18/22
Oh, Troppocat. Such a joker. Only silly people deny the main planks of the Warren Commission case against Oswald. That is what you are saying and I cann'ot believe someone as smart as you can possibly be serious about that, given the totality of the evidence.

David Healy

Jul 18, 2022, 8:41:04 PM7/18/22
sometimes this board reminds me (if it were possible) of 1964 WCR supporters dumb-down version of Saturday Night Live... "Live from Bud outhouse, sans the shitpaper, this is Saturday Night..."

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 8:50:38 PM7/18/22
Except this has a cast of thousands. And they all reside in Bud's head.

Greg Parker

Jul 18, 2022, 11:33:03 PM7/18/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 1:34:53 AM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > Which is why Gladys wanted it erased and why the WC, FBI and DPD were all happy for this to happen. The note had indicated that H (Herbert) LEE had moved out on Nov 13.
> >
> > Neither you nor that gutless wonder Roe has ever attenpted to rebut anything. You simply revert to the logical fallacy of ridiculing the idea, trying to fool readers into thinking that the notion is impossible.
> >
> > Try not to fall into that lazy method this time. If I can be arsed putting this up for you, you should at least attempt a prioper rebuttal. You may confer of course with Mr Roe. Though fucked if I know why anyone would.
> >
> > Good luck!
> Their faces look very different, and Herbert Lee was not being shown on the television, was he?

My apologies. Neglected to address that specific point. The photo showing Herbert Lee was taken at High School. We have not been able to find a photo of how he looked in November 1963. His hair had certainly thinned in a photo of him from the 70s or 80s. It also shows he had put on a bit of weight in that time.

Fay (the Johnson's daughter), viewed the Oswald arrest from outside her photo studio across the street. Not only was it a brief timeframe from a reasonable distance, but Oswald's face was also being obscured by the cops - as they do when arresting someone in front of a crowd. Moreover, Fay did not live at the boarding house. She obviously had seen Herbert Lee on one or two visits, but hardly enough to leave an indelible photographic image of him in her mind's eye. In big cases, people "see" what they need to see to become part of the story. She saw a fleeting image of a young skinny white male being arrested. Good enough to ID someone at her parent's boarding house. She phoned the ID through either to her parents or to a reserve officer who was a friend of the family, and he phoned it through to the Johnsons at their cafe and told them to hightale it home because cops would be there soon based on Fay's information.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jul 19, 2022, 5:26:45 AM7/19/22
Where does that story come from? Are you saying that Johnson identified OH Lee before Oswald was seen on tv? How is it that Senkel has that wrong? Wouldn't Johnson have told Senkel the Fay story if that's the way it had gone?

Hank Sienzant

Jul 19, 2022, 6:33:01 AM7/19/22
On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 11:17:33 AM UTC-4, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> I dunno. Let's start with the room nuber for that ex-library room.
>
> From the report of Det. Senkel "Mrs Johnson Mrs Roberts and recognised him as a tenant OH Lee and directed us to his room. There was no number on this room, just the designation 0," https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338052/m1/5/?q=beckley%20oswald%20lee%20sims
>
> What else do we know about the boarding house? We know it had a boarder by the name of H (for Herbert) Lee. www.maryferrell.org/php/marysdb.php?id=943

The Warren Commission explained how the H.O.Lee alias most likely arose:

"Marina Oswald testified that sometime in August her husband first told her of his plan to go to Mexico and from there to Cuba, where he planned to stay; he had given up a plan to hijack an airplane and fly directly to Cuba, which plan Marina consistently opposed. On September 17, he obtained from the Mexican consulate general in New Orleans a "Tourist Card," FM-8 No. 24085, good for one journey into Mexico for no longer than 15 days. Typed in the blank, "Appelidos y nombre" was "Lee, Harvey Oswald," "Fotogrofo"; the intended destination was shown as Mexico City. (The comma between "Lee" and "Harvey" seems to have been an error.) On the application Oswald stated that he was employed at "640 Rampart"; he was in fact unemployed. (See Commission Exhibits Nos. 2478, 2481, p. 300.)

They also covered the O.H.Lee alias.

"When asked why he lived at his roominghouse under the name O. H. Lee, Oswald responded that the landlady simply made a mistake, because he told her that his name was Lee, meaning his first name. An examination of the roominghouse register revealed that Oswald actually signed the name O. H. Lee."

They dealt in more detail with the O.H.Lee alias here:

"Oswald also used incorrect names other than Hidell, but these too appear unconnected with any form of conspiracy. Oswald's last name appears as "Lee" in three places in connection with his trip to Mexico City, discussed above. His tourist card was typed by the Mexican consulate in New Orleans, "Lee, Harvey Oswald." 618 However, the comma seems to have been a clerical error, since Oswald signed both the application and the card itself, "Lee H. Oswald." Moreover, Oswald seems originally to have also printed his name, evenly spaced, as "Lee H Oswald," but, noting that the form instructed him to "Print full name. No initials," printed the remainder of his middle name after the "H." The clerk who typed the card thus saw a space after "Lee," followed by "Harvey Oswald" crowded together, and probably assumed that "Lee" was the applicant's last name. (See Commission Exhibit 2481, p. 800.) The clerk who prepared Oswald's bus reservation for his return trip wrote "H. O. Lee." He stated that he did not remember the occasion, although he was sure from the handwriting and from other facts that he had dealt with Oswald. He surmised that he probably made out the reservation directly from the tourist card, since Oswald spoke no Spanish, and, seeing the comma, wrote the name "H. O. Lee." 619 Oswald himself signed the register at the hotel in Mexico City as "Lee, Harvey Oswald," 620 but since the error is identical to that on the tourist card and since he revealed the remainder of his name, "Harvey Oswald," it is possible that Oswald inserted the comma to conform to the tourist card, or that the earlier mistake suggested a new pseudonym to Oswald which he decided to continue.

In any event, Oswald used his correct name in making reservations for the trip to Mexico City, in introducing himself to passengers on the bus, and in his dealings with the Cuban and Soviet Embassies.621 When registering at the Beckley Avenue house in mid-October, Oswald perpetuated the pseudonym by giving his name as "0. H. Lee," 622 though he had given his correct name to the owner of the previous roominghouse where he had rented a room after his return from Mexico City.623 Investigations of the Commission have been conducted with regard to persons using the name "Lee," and no evidence has been found that Oswald used this alias for the purpose of making any type of secret contacts."

> We know that H Lee was around the same age and build at Oswald.
> https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/60/28/90/tm/ohlee10.jpg

Sure sounds like Oswald.

> We know that he arrived in Dallas from Louisiana around the same time as Oswald.

Sure sounds like Oswald.

> We know that Senkel was shown the boarding house ledger. If H LEE was staying in Room 0, the entry would look like this : 0 H LEE and a cop looking at said entry could easily read the zero as an O so that it the room number is mistaken for an initial.
>
> We know that it is extremely weird that neither the Johnsons nor Roberts ever mentioned the fact that by some massive coincidene, they had both a H LEE and a OH LEE living there at the same time and no questions arise about them, particularly the possiblity of being related. None of these questions ever got asked for the very good reason that there was NO OH LEE living there at any time.

Alternately, there was an O.H.Lee living there, and the H.Lee living in room Zero (0) is the figment of your imagination. It appears you have not considered that possibility. Especially since Oswald admitted going back to the rooming house to get his revolver ("you know how boys are, when they have a gun, they just carry it.") And since he was recognized on television by Gladys Johnson when they showed Oswald under arrest, as mentioned above by another poster.

== quote ==
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; the day he rented the room, they sign the register--they sign the register before I accept any money.
Mr. BALL. I'm talking about this "O. H. Lee" signature on this document; he signed that on that date?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did he give you the money?
Mr. BALL. $8?
Mr. BALL. Did you ever know his true name was Lee Harvey Oswald?
Mrs. JOHNSON. No; not until we saw his picture flash on the television as the officers were out. Those particulars was found in his pocket after he killed Tippit, after his arrest. So I came from the restaurant, I guess 1 or 1:30, and these officers were there 1:30 or 2, something like that, anyway, it was after this assassination, and as I drove in, well, the officers were there and they told me that they was looking for this character and I told them I didn't think I had anyone by that name there but we went through the register carefully two or three times and there was no Oswald there and I had two new tenants, rather new tenants, so we had carried them around the house to show them and we was going to start in the new tenants' rooms and my husband was sitting in the living room and seen this picture flash on the television and he said, "Please go around that house and tell him it was this guy that lived in this room here"; and it was O. H. Lee.
Mr. BALL. That is the first time you learned his name was Oswald?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes.
Mr. BALL. You knew him as O. H. Lee?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; I knew him as O. H. Lee.
Mr. BALL. The first time you knew the man to be Lee Harvey Oswald that you had known as O. H. Lee?
Mrs. JOHNSON. That's right.
== unquote ==

> Ms Hall, who inherited the dump, claimed during the 2013 50th anniversary that her grandmother Gladys had destroyed the books.

Hall had nothing to do with the assassination. Nobody with half a brain or more should care what she said. Everything from her is second-hand. Was she even born in 1963?

> Of course, the books should have been considered evidence and at very least copied. But no. She gets to keep and destroy them and instead proffers up a scrap of paper which shows Room 0 H LEE and the dates of rent payments.

How did you determine it was the number 0 as opposer to the letter O? This was handwriting, not typewritten. Gladys said Oswald signed it in her presence.

> Gladys however insisted that the notes at the bottom be deleted from the record.

Where does Gladys say that?

> All we see there now is the word "out" She claimed that the erasure was the date Nov 13.

You sure it even existed? You sure it wasn't November 23?

> These scraps of paper were made out by Mrs Roberts as record of payment. Every month, she would habd these notes over to Gladys who would transcribe the information into her ledgers, Mrs Roberts would note at the bottom if a boarder noved out and what date that occured.
>
> Which is why Gladys wanted it erased and why the WC, FBI and DPD were all happy for this to happen.

Sure. They all got together over beers and decided framing an innocent guy on the weekend of the assassination and letting the real Tippit killer (and Presidential assassin?) go free was just the right thing to do.

> The note had indicated that H (Herbert) LEE had moved out on Nov 13.

The note we conveniently can't see? Where did Lee Harvey Oswald live, if not the rooming house?

Hank Sienzant

Jul 19, 2022, 6:37:26 AM7/19/22
Alternately, as the evidence suggests, he never existed in the first place. You invented him.

Where did the real Oswald live during the time this supposed Herbert Lee was at the rooming house?
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2022, 7:03:02 AM7/19/22
On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 7:53:00 PM UTC-4, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> Again, easy to say you easily did this or that. You dragged the subject here and now you are attempting to run a mile from it because you cannot refute any one point. Your link proves nothing except that you have a big fat nothing in response. You have not got the balls to try and address me point by point. Do one of the ladies say that there were 2 Mr Lee's living there? No? We all know why.

I refuted all your points. [At the link below.]

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-975.html

The videos I posted featuring Earlene Roberts and Gladys Johnson accomplished that "refuting" trick very nicely all by themselves.

Plus, there's the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald **himself**, in his first interview with Captain Fritz on Nov. 22nd, told Fritz he had a room at 1026 Beckley:

JOSEPH BALL -- "Now, in this first conversation, he [Lee Oswald] told you that he had lived at 1026 Beckley, didn't he?"
CAPTAIN J.W. FRITZ -- "Yes, sir. He didn't know whether it was north or south."

Plus, there's Ruth Paine's address book (at 17 H 74), which has the phone number of the Beckley boarding house in it. (But, naturally, Kook Parker thinks that fact means nothing; he thinks it's just one more part of some kind of ridiculous and needless "Let's Try To Make Everybody Think Lee Oswald Lived At 1026 Beckley" ruse.)

But for any reasonable and sensible person, the things I just mentioned above are more than enough to refute and debunk Greg Parker's silly fantasy concerning the Beckley roominghouse.

But please, Greg, keep insisting that LHO never set foot inside 1026 North Beckley Avenue. After all, we need all of your incredibly stupid make-believe crap so that reasonable people have something to ridicule on a daily basis. And, as usual, the Greg Parkers of the world never fail to disappoint in that "incredibly stupid" department.

On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 7:53:00 PM UTC-4, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> Fucking coward.

Fucking idiot.

Hank Sienzant

Jul 19, 2022, 8:07:19 AM7/19/22
You can't use evidence and reason to talk a man out of a position he didn't use evidence and reason to get himself into.

Scrum Drum

Jul 19, 2022, 9:47:11 AM7/19/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 8:07:19 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

[...]

Greg thinks he is fooling people and they can't see him making this up as he goes along and inserting motives in to people like Fay in order to get around the obvious...That's exactly what Judy Baker does...People are mindless fools and they need special instruction from Lunatic Alternative Version-spinner Greg Parker who is obviously pulling this out of his ass and making it up as he goes along...Of course the true reality that Greg is lying about here is Fay interacted with Oswald enough that she knew him by sight and saw him being arrested and put in Westbrook's unmarked police car in front of the Theater...She saw the same Oswald who lived at the Rooming House arrested and promptly called to report one of its roomers being arrested...Oswald's face was being hidden because Westbrook didn't want anyone to notice two Oswalds...Westbrook stayed behind to make sure the balcony Oswald got out un-noticed...I can understand that Parker is a nut or agent provocateur whose purpose it is to screw up the real evidence...What I can't understand is why Jim DiEugenio publicly-endorses him?...Is Jim D an agent too?...For Greg's version to be true would require Mrs Roberts to completely fabricate the cops honking the horn outside the Rooming House in order to frame Oswald as living there...Those cops being Westbrook and Croy makes much more sense...

Greg Parker

Jul 19, 2022, 10:44:47 AM7/19/22
On Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 8:33:01 PM UTC+10, Hank Sienzant wrote:
> On Monday, July 18, 2022 at 11:17:33 AM UTC-4, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I dunno. Let's start with the room nuber for that ex-library room.
> >
> > From the report of Det. Senkel "Mrs Johnson Mrs Roberts and recognised him as a tenant OH Lee and directed us to his room. There was no number on this room, just the designation 0," https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338052/m1/5/?q=beckley%20oswald%20lee%20sims
> >
> > What else do we know about the boarding house? We know it had a boarder by the name of H (for Herbert) Lee. www.maryferrell.org/php/marysdb.php?id=943
> The Warren Commission explained how the H.O.Lee alias most likely arose:
>
> "Marina Oswald testified that sometime in August her husband first told her of his plan to go to Mexico and from there to Cuba, where he planned to stay; he had given up a plan to hijack an airplane and fly directly to Cuba, which plan Marina consistently opposed. On September 17, he obtained from the Mexican consulate general in New Orleans a "Tourist Card," FM-8 No. 24085, good for one journey into Mexico for no longer than 15 days. Typed in the blank, "Appelidos y nombre" was "Lee, Harvey Oswald," "Fotogrofo"; the intended destination was shown as Mexico City. (The comma between "Lee" and "Harvey" seems to have been an error.) On the application Oswald stated that he was employed at "640 Rampart"; he was in fact unemployed. (See Commission Exhibits Nos. 2478, 2481, p. 300.)

Of course they "explained". They had to come up with some bullshit story.

> They also covered the O.H.Lee alias.
>
> "When asked why he lived at his roominghouse under the name O. H. Lee, Oswald responded that the landlady simply made a mistake, because he told her that his name was Lee, meaning his first name. An examination of the roominghouse register revealed that Oswald actually signed the name O. H. Lee."
>
> They dealt in more detail with the O.H.Lee alias here:
>
> "Oswald also used incorrect names other than Hidell, but these too appear unconnected with any form of conspiracy. Oswald's last name appears as "Lee" in three places in connection with his trip to Mexico City, discussed above. His tourist card was typed by the Mexican consulate in New Orleans, "Lee, Harvey Oswald." 618 However, the comma seems to have been a clerical error, since Oswald signed both the application and the card itself, "Lee H. Oswald." Moreover, Oswald seems originally to have also printed his name, evenly spaced, as "Lee H Oswald," but, noting that the form instructed him to "Print full name. No initials," printed the remainder of his middle name after the "H." The clerk who typed the card thus saw a space after "Lee," followed by "Harvey Oswald" crowded together, and probably assumed that "Lee" was the applicant's last name. (See Commission Exhibit 2481, p. 800.) The clerk who prepared Oswald's bus reservation for his return trip wrote "H. O. Lee." He stated that he did not remember the occasion, although he was sure from the handwriting and from other facts that he had dealt with Oswald. He surmised that he probably made out the reservation directly from the tourist card, since Oswald spoke no Spanish, and, seeing the comma, wrote the name "H. O. Lee." 619 Oswald himself signed the register at the hotel in Mexico City as "Lee, Harvey Oswald," 620 but since the error is identical to that on the tourist card and since he revealed the remainder of his name, "Harvey Oswald," it is possible that Oswald inserted the comma to conform to the tourist card, or that the earlier mistake suggested a new pseudonym to Oswald which he decided to continue.
>
> In any event, Oswald used his correct name in making reservations for the trip to Mexico City, in introducing himself to passengers on the bus, and in his dealings with the Cuban and Soviet Embassies.621 When registering at the Beckley Avenue house in mid-October, Oswald perpetuated the pseudonym by giving his name as "0. H. Lee," 622 though he had given his correct name to the owner of the previous roominghouse where he had rented a room after his return from Mexico City.623 Investigations of the Commission have been conducted with regard to persons using the name "Lee," and no evidence has been found that Oswald used this alias for the purpose of making any type of secret contacts."

See? Total bullshit.

> > We know that H Lee was around the same age and build at Oswald.
> > https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/60/28/90/tm/ohlee10.jpg
> Sure sounds like Oswald.

What does o Cryptic One?

> > We know that he arrived in Dallas from Louisiana around the same time as Oswald.
> Sure sounds like Oswald.

Yes, it does. But that is when Herbert arrived from Shreveport according the FBI.

> > We know that Senkel was shown the boarding house ledger. If H LEE was staying in Room 0, the entry would look like this : 0 H LEE and a cop looking at said entry could easily read the zero as an O so that it the room number is mistaken for an initial.
> >
> > We know that it is extremely weird that neither the Johnsons nor Roberts ever mentioned the fact that by some massive coincidene, they had both a H LEE and a OH LEE living there at the same time and no questions arise about them, particularly the possiblity of being related. None of these questions ever got asked for the very good reason that there was NO OH LEE living there at any time.
> Alternately, there was an O.H.Lee living there, and the H.Lee living in room Zero (0) is the figment of your imagination.

Sure. The FBI inyterviewed a figment of my imagination. That's a new low in brain power even for you.

> It appears you have not considered that possibility. Especially since Oswald admitted going back to the rooming house to get his revolver ("you know how boys are, when they have a gun, they just carry it.") And since he was recognized on television by Gladys Johnson when they showed Oswald under arrest, as mentioned above by another poster.

Alternatively, you have not considered the reality that cops are alowed to lie with impunity to suspects and the media and that many of them carry this freedom to lie over into reports and testimony. This practice is the very reason that no cops of that era recorded interrogations.

> == quote ==
> Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir; the day he rented the room, they sign the register--they sign the register before I accept any money.
> Mr. BALL. I'm talking about this "O. H. Lee" signature on this document; he signed that on that date?
> Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes, sir.
> Mr. BALL. Did he give you the money?
> Mr. BALL. $8?
> Mr. BALL. Did you ever know his true name was Lee Harvey Oswald?
> Mrs. JOHNSON. No; not until we saw his picture flash on the television as the officers were out. Those particulars was found in his pocket after he killed Tippit, after his arrest. So I came from the restaurant, I guess 1 or 1:30, and these officers were there 1:30 or 2, something like that, anyway, it was after this assassination, and as I drove in, well, the officers were there and they told me that they was looking for this character and I told them I didn't think I had anyone by that name there but we went through the register carefully two or three times and there was no Oswald there and I had two new tenants, rather new tenants, so we had carried them around the house to show them and we was going to start in the new tenants' rooms and my husband was sitting in the living room and seen this picture flash on the television and he said, "Please go around that house and tell him it was this guy that lived in this room here"; and it was O. H. Lee.
> Mr. BALL. That is the first time you learned his name was Oswald?
> Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes.
> Mr. BALL. You knew him as O. H. Lee?
> Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; I knew him as O. H. Lee.
> Mr. BALL. The first time you knew the man to be Lee Harvey Oswald that you had known as O. H. Lee?
> Mrs. JOHNSON. That's right.
> == unquote ==

I'll see your Gladys and raise you an Earlene

Mr. BALL. When is the first time you ever saw Lee Oswald?
Mrs. ROBERTS. The day he came in and rented the room--the 14th of October.
Mr. BALL. Had you ever heard of the man before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. No, and he didn't register as Oswald---he registered as O. H. Lee.
Mr. BALL. Did he sign his name?
Mrs. ROBERTS. O. H. Lee.
Mr. BALL. Did he sign his own name that way ?
Mrs. ROBERTS. O. H. Lee---that's what he was registered as.
Mr. BALL. Did you rent it to him, or did Mrs. Johnson?
Mrs. ROBERTS. I rented the room to him.
Mr. BALL. You did?
Mrs. ROBERTS. She talked to him, and she had to go back to the work and that was what I was supposed to do---I rented the rooms---she didn't know what vacancies she had.

It was Roberts who rented the room to Herbert, not Gladys. Neither rented a room to anyone named OH LEE.

Here is the FBI report on Herbert Lee.
www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=96522#relPageId=113

The issues with this are:. They never asked him which room he stayed in. Why is that do you suppose? They did not check the Beckley ledges to confirm any thing he said.

He claims he lived there for 4 or 5 weeks in Octiber and moved out Nov 1. Utter bullshit., He moved in on Oct 15 after renting the room on Oct 14. If you move forward 4 weeks (he said he was there 4 or 5 weeks), it brings you up to Nov 11.... so it was actually 4 and a bit weeks he was there because we know from Johnson Exhibit A and Gladys's testimony that he moved out on Nov 13.

As I said, the Johnsons got on board because they were told they could make money out of it. Starting with selling that scrap of paper - which the WC allowed her to do - even knowing they need ariginal documents for forensic examination. There is no forensic evidence Oswald ever touched that piece of paper - let alone signed it. All you have is the say-so of someone who had a vested interest in saying it was Oswald.

> > Ms Hall, who inherited the dump, claimed during the 2013 50th anniversary that her grandmother Gladys had destroyed the books.
> Hall had nothing to do with the assassination. Nobody with half a brain or more should care what she said. Everything from her is second-hand. Was she even born in 1963?

Yes. She was 11 opr 12 at the time and would stay there weekends in room 0 when it wab't occupied. Around the 50th annivery she tried tro sell the dump for over half a mil. It's true valuation was a fraction of that. Money. It speaks to everyone.

> > Of course, the books should have been considered evidence and at very least copied. But no. She gets to keep and destroy them and instead proffers up a scrap of paper which shows Room 0 H LEE and the dates of rent payments.
> How did you determine it was the number 0 as opposer to the letter O? This was handwriting, not typewritten. Gladys said Oswald signed it in her presence.

How did you determine that it was O in the first place? In fact, how did you determine the O was not added after the assassination? You couldn't determine any of that because she was allowed to keep and sell the original And once again, all you have is the word of someone with a vested interest in having it accepted that Oswald lived there.

> > Gladys however insisted that the notes at the bottom be deleted from the record.
> Where does Gladys say that?
> > All we see there now is the word "out" She claimed that the erasure was the date Nov 13.
> You sure it even existed? You sure it wasn't November 23?

I don't know. She is your witness. It is what she said.

Mrs. JOHNSON. May I have something to erase this November 13, 15--I got that wrong, anyway. I was looking at the calendar and this, I was thinking it was November 13 that he left he left my place on a Wednesday before this assassination on Friday.
Mr. BALL. That was the last time you saw him?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yeah; the last time I saw him was on a Wednesday but my housekeeper seen him on a Friday morning right after this assassination, he came by the house hurriedly.

Funny how both she and Ruth Paine got dates confused whenit mattered. She apparently thought the 22nd was actually the 15th. Imagine that. And apparently they were in the habit of keeping track of when people not only moved out, but just simply went out.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1137#relPageId=296

How else do you explain the only word not erased being "OUT". You seriously believe they wrote on a scrap of paper that Oswald went OUT on the 13th (or 15th?

Logic dictates that the word OUT pertained to someone moving out. That is the only record they needed. They did not need a record of anyone;s comings and goings. Since Oswald did not move out on the 13th, the 15th or the 22nd, it has to be in refard to Herbert.

> > These scraps of paper were made out by Mrs Roberts as record of payment. Every month, she would habd these notes over to Gladys who would transcribe the information into her ledgers, Mrs Roberts would note at the bottom if a boarder noved out and what date that occured.
> >
> > Which is why Gladys wanted it erased and why the WC, FBI and DPD were all happy for this to happen.
> Sure. They all got together over beers and decided framing an innocent guy on the weekend of the assassination and letting the real Tippit killer (and Presidential assassin?) go free was just the right thing to do.

That is the logic fallacy of Ignoratio elenchi. as well as an appeal to ridicule. Pretty fucked coming from someone who doesn't even know the difference brtween framing the question and begging the questionb. But comes with being a McAdams acolyte, I suppose. Because he sure as hell didn't know the difference either.

> > The note had indicated that H (Herbert) LEE had moved out on Nov 13.
> The note we conveniently can't see? Where did Lee Harvey Oswald live, if not the rooming house?

Um. Somewhere else. Proving he does not live in place A does not require proof he lived in Place B. That's another logical fallacy - a slight variation on the argument from adverse consequences.

Greg Parker

Jul 19, 2022, 8:21:55 PM7/19/22
Brian, I think you may still have some covid symptoms based on what you say above.

"Fay interacted with Oswald enough that she knew him by sight" is totally made up. There is zero evidence to support it.

"Saw him being arrested and put in Westbrook's unmarked police car in front of the Theater" Westbrook got a lift with another cop to Oak Cliff.

Mr. BALL. Where was your car parked at that time?
Mr. WESTBROOK. It wasn't my car--we didn't have one. I don't know where this officer went after he let us out at the scene.
Mr. BALL. An officer drove you down to the scene?
Mr. WESTBROOK. An officer drove us to the scene.

"Oswald's face was being hidden because Westbrook didn't want anyone to notice two Oswalds.." Totally made up. Oswald's face was covered because that is standard police practice.

"For Greg's version to be true would require Mrs Roberts to completely fabricate the cops honking the horn outside the Rooming House in order to frame Oswald as living there...Those cops being Westbrook and Croy makes much more sense..."

If I recall, it took some time before she ever mentioned the car horn - and even then it was to reporters.

Here is why she did it:

Mr. BALL. there some reason why you let her go?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Well, she would just get to being disagreeable with renters and I don't know, she has a lot of handicaps. She has an overweight problem and she has some habits that some people have to understand to tolerate
Mr. BALL. What are they?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Talking just sitting down and making up tales, you know, have you ever seen people like that? Just have a creative mind, there's nothing to it, and just make up and keep talking until she just makes a lie out of it. Listen, I'm telling you the truth and this isn't to go any further, understand that? You have to know these things because you are going to question this lady. I will tell you, she's just as intelligent--I think she is a person that doesn't mean to do that but she just does it automatically. It seems as though that she, oh, I don't know, wants to be attractive or something at times. I just don't know; I don't understand it myself. I only wish I did.

She had a creative mind and liked to make up tales.... so her made up tales were nothing to do with wanting to frame anyone. Her made up tales were pathological, according to Gladys.

I hope you don't take offense at these corrections, Brian. I understand you have been unwell and that covid can throw out your critical thinking faculties. Get well soon, buddy.

Ben Holmes

Aug 4, 2022, 8:59:34 AM8/4/22
On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 05:07:18 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

> You can't use evidence and reason to talk a man out of a position
> he didn't use evidence and reason to get himself into.

Remember folks, this is the coward who claims to have once been a
critic.

Scrum Drum

Aug 4, 2022, 11:41:07 AM8/4/22

Greg Parker is a nut who specializes in getting attention for nutty theories that go against the known evidence...

Fay saw Oswald playing with the children and got a full on look at Oswald's face many times...She recognized the same face being taken out the front of the Texas Theater and made the phone call to report it...

Greg Parker is a nut who tries to say there is no proof for this...The "no proof" canard is the simplest, lowest form of analysis that is preferred by all cranks and kooks when they are trying to advance their bullshit...

When Parker was exposed for being a make it up as he goes along kook with his claim that Lumpkin was the cop Mrs Garner saw he refused to respond to his being caught dead to rights fabricating bullshit to get around evidence...His own member Linda Zambanini proved Lumpkin was wearing a plain clothes suit that day and fedora and therefore could not possibly be the cop in the motorcycle helmet seen by Garner and Bonnie Ray...Greg is so dishonest he just ignored this and refused to respond when I called him out on it repeatedly...But that's OK with DiEugenio who tells the members funds stealer Gordon that he did the right thing and Greg's stuff should be checked out...

robert johnson

Aug 4, 2022, 1:05:28 PM8/4/22
You on the other hand seems to be a liar and a fabricator.