Benny Yellowpanties hasn't taken his weekly dump yet?

JE Corbett

Nov 21, 2023, 10:18:53 AM11/21/23
Usually we can count on Benny dropping dozens of inane posts early Monday
morning. It's now Tuesday and there's no sign of him. Then I remembered it's
Thanksgiving week. No wonder a turkey like Yellowpanties is laying low.

Chuck Schuyler

Nov 21, 2023, 11:02:36 AM11/21/23
Monday Ben is out on work release. Friday it's back to the county lock-up.

I think his feelings are just a little bruised over the realization that he's been relegated to the status of being Gil's toady. He'll be back in no time, snipping posts and calling people cowards and child molesters.

Ben Holmes

Nov 27, 2023, 11:22:42 AM11/27/23
I'm in your head... rent free!

Ben Holmes

Nov 27, 2023, 11:22:49 AM11/27/23
On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 08:02:31 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Monday Ben is out on work release. Friday it's back to the county lock-up.

You don't need to prove yourself a liar, everyone already knows.