LHO Was A Popular Man In New Orleans

Sky Throne 19efppp

Nov 30, 2021, 4:02:28 AM11/30/21
When Lee Baby was arrested be the New Orleans Police on August 9th, 1963 he had several visitors while in custody. He was visited by NOPD Sgt. Horace J. Johnson, Patrolman Warren Roberts, Captain James Arnold and Lt. Francis J. Martello. And we all know that SA John L. Quigley of the FBI also dropped in for a chat. But there was another visit which is somewhat buried in the evidence, a visit by an INS agent, one Ron Smith, who had been called by the NOPD, although this call is not referenced in the NOPD documents.

The NOPD did report that Oswald claimed to be a Cuban citizen, which apparently is why INS was called in. Unfortunately, Mr. Smith cannot recall any specifics other than that he determined that Oswald was a US citizen, and routine procedure did not require writing up a report on such a determination. One specific he cannot recall is whether or not Oswald was speaking Spanish, as one might expect a Cuban citizen to be doing. But Smith's co-worker Wendall Roache told Paul Wallach on December 3, 1975, that apparently Oswald "would only speak Russian" and the NOPD deducted that he was Russian.

It's funny that the NOPD did not record more information about this citizenship claim. As I said, they said that Oswald claimed to be Cuban, and made no mention of him speaking a foreign language, nor of any call to nor visit by INS. Wendall Roache might just be confused over having later heard that Oswald did speak Russian, and maybe he created the foreign language issue in his own mind to explain why INS was called. But the fact that Ron Smith can recall no details, and that Orest Pena claimed that Oswald was often in the company of INS personnel, might suggest to a suspicious person that something funny was going on here.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 1, 2021, 6:14:01 AM12/1/21
If we are to assume, just for fun, that there was a Harvey and Lee and that the point of there being two of them was to establish an alibi for one while the other was off doing something he wanted an alibi for, then his arrest would be a fantastic alibi. More than 5 NOPD cops, one INS agent and one FBI agent can all vouch for Oswald's whereabouts from the afternoon of August 9, 1963 until the afternoon of August 10. So, was "Harvey" or "Lee" up to something incriminating at that time? I don't know. If he was, apparently he did not need the alibi.

Hank Sienzant

Dec 1, 2021, 2:15:23 PM12/1/21
Maybe it was Harvey’s turn to bang Judyth. And Marina was getting suspicious, so Lee got himself arrested. Maybe, on 11/22/63, it was Lee’s turn to bang Judyth so he said to Harvey, “Hey, remember when I did you a solid last August, and got arrested as a favor to you? Can you get arrested for something on Friday so Marina doesn’t get suspicious?”

And dumb-ass Harvey went and shot the President. And when he didn’t get arrested for *that* (Truly vouched for him in the building, remember), he went back to his rooming house, got his pistol, and shot Tippit. Finally, he got arrested and gave Lee an alibi.

How’s that work for you? I think it explains everything and satisfies both camps.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 1, 2021, 11:30:30 PM12/1/21
all you've got is ad hominem, shitbag. You pretend it is something else, but that's what it is. You're lurkers know that you are full of shit, digested baby brains of the children you have murdered.

Bruce

Dec 1, 2021, 11:42:10 PM12/1/21
> all you've got is ad hominem, shitbag. You pretend it is something else, but that's what it is. You're lurkers know that you are full of shit, digested baby brains of the children you have murdered.

All you've got is ad hominem. I will now proceed to accuse you of literally eating babies.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 2, 2021, 2:13:52 AM12/2/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 4:42:10 AM UTC, Bruce wrote:
> > all you've got is ad hominem, shitbag. You pretend it is something else, but that's what it is. You're lurkers know that you are full of shit, digested baby brains of the children you have murdered.
> All you've got is ad hominem. I will now proceed to accuse you of literally eating babies.

Fake Bastard Bruce accuses me of eating babies!

Hank Sienzant

Dec 2, 2021, 1:08:46 PM12/2/21
I think he was merely summarizing what you said. I take it You didn’t care for my scenario?

Bruce

Dec 2, 2021, 1:16:55 PM12/2/21
You're correct, but Sky Throne's response is now making me wonder whether these baby eating accusations may be the result of projection...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 2, 2021, 1:29:53 PM12/2/21
I'd like to keep living rent free in your head, but the smell of shit where your brains ought to be still makes it a bad deal. How about you pay me $1200/month?

Bruce

Dec 2, 2021, 1:31:27 PM12/2/21
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Hank Sienzant