Mark Lane - (#143)

Ben Holmes

Nov 30, 2021, 10:04:59 AM11/30/21
In the previous paragraphs, Mark Lane showed that Hoover was wrong
that the condition of the ammo could not be determined for the time of
the assassination.

Not a SINGLE believer stepped up to the plate. All you could see of
Huckster was his yellow back as he ran away.

Ditto for "Bruce", Alan Johnstone, Chickenshit, and Chuckles.

"Next, as to the condition of the rifle at the time of firing.

Walter H. B. Smith, author of several National Rifle Association
books, writes in The Basic Manual of Military Small Arms:

'[The Italian Mannlicher-Carcano rifles] are poor military weapons in
comparison with United States, British, German or Russian equipment.'

An article in the October 1964 issue of Mechanix Illustrated states
that the Mannlicher-Carcano:

'... is crudely made, poorly designed, dangerous and inaccurate ...
unhandy, crude, unreliable on repeat shots, has safety design fault.'

Jack O'Connor, after writing in The Rifle Book that the
Mannlicher-Carcano action is 'terrible', adds that the weapon has 'a
coy habit of blowing the firing pin out in the shooter's face'.

The Commission itself, discussing the lack of practice its own
marksmen had had with the weapon, stated, 'They had not even pulled
the trigger because of concern about breaking the firing pin.'

After the FBI had examined the rifle, a letter from Hoover reported:

'It is to be noted that at the time of firing these tests, the
telescopic sight could not be properly aligned with the target since
the sight reached the limit of its adjustment before reaching accurate
alignment.'"

Mark Lane is demonstrating why Hoover was wrong in his assertion that
"the condition of the weapon at the time of firing ... can [not] be
determined for the time of the assassination". While it's
theoretically possible that a higher being reached down, and reversed
the law of entropy long enough for the rifle to be in better condition
than during the assassination, it's rather unlikely that any such
thing happened. I note that Mark Lane didn't even mention the
difficulty with the bolt action, although that would have been quite
critical for fast accurate firing.

Ben Holmes

Dec 3, 2021, 10:26:02 AM12/3/21
Huckster doesn't know what "entropy" is, so he refused to respond.

Hank Sienzant

Dec 3, 2021, 11:09:32 AM12/3/21
Begged question logical fallacy.

Argument from silence logical fallacy.

Ad hominem logical fallacy.

And false dichotomy logical fallacy.

And that’s just YOU, above!

Do you really want me address Lane’s falsehoods?

Why? You’ll just delete everything I say and pretend it’s all logical fallacies, and repeat your assertions and call me names.

Ben Holmes

Dec 3, 2021, 11:39:18 AM12/3/21
Notice folks, that Huckster couldn't refute what I said.

And absolutely REFUSED to address what Mark Lane said...