The Altgens 4 Photograph Put Together

Sky Throne 19efppp

Nov 3, 2021, 2:19:11 AM11/3/21
This August 2018 video of mine deals with one of my favorite old topics, the Altgens 4 photo, which shows Rip Robertson and Jackie exchanging assassination signals. I now think that Charles Brehm actually took the photo so that Altgens could already be in position on Elm Street, but I had not fingered that out at the time I made this video. But the point, that the video is always seen cropped so that we don't notice the signals, is still valid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2Rvtn9esw

John Corbett

Nov 3, 2021, 8:01:05 AM11/3/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:19:11 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> This August 2018 video of mine deals with one of my favorite old topics, the Altgens 4 photo, which shows Rip Robertson and Jackie exchanging assassination signals. I now think that Charles Brehm actually took the photo so that Altgens could already be in position on Elm Street, but I had not fingered that out at the time I made this video. But the point, that the video is always seen cropped so that we don't notice the signals, is still valid.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2Rvtn9esw

Brilliant work, Clouseau. <chuckle>

Hank Sienzant

Nov 4, 2021, 9:13:12 AM11/4/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:19:11 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> This August 2018 video of mine deals with one of my favorite old topics, the Altgens 4 photo, which shows Rip Robertson and Jackie exchanging assassination signals. I now think that Charles Brehm actually took the photo so that Altgens could already be in position on Elm Street, but I had not fingered that out at the time I made this video. But the point, that the video is always seen cropped so that we don't notice the signals, is still valid.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2Rvtn9esw

I’d be interested in hearing your solution when you “finger” it out.

Ben Holmes

Nov 4, 2021, 11:01:20 AM11/4/21
While I'm sure it's more satisfying for you to respond to these
trolls, it would be more *CONVINCING* to lurkers if you could answer
the tough questions...

You know... such as did the prosectors dissect the track of the bullet
and the throat wound?

Jason Burke

Nov 4, 2021, 6:33:12 PM11/4/21
Toughest question is why you idiots are still wasting oxygen.

John Corbett

Nov 6, 2021, 12:30:03 AM11/6/21
A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Luckily none were wasted on these potted plants.