STILL LOOKING FOR THE NUTCASES TO PRODUCE THE DELIVERY RECEIPTS FOR THE WEAPONS

Gil Jesus

Mar 22, 2011, 12:00:19 PM3/22/11
If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg

aeffects

Mar 22, 2011, 1:08:10 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 9:00 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg

they're on the run, those lone nut trolls! Absolutely, the ONLY thing
they can do!

Bud

Mar 22, 2011, 3:21:22 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 12:00 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.

So you say. Can you show what was done by Klein`s in other cases?
Until you can establish a norm you can`t support that something is
unusual.

> http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg

Bud

Mar 22, 2011, 3:22:31 PM3/22/11

<snicker> Is this what is stopping you retards from figuring out
that Oswald killed Kennedy, you don`t have this receipt?

aeffects

Mar 22, 2011, 4:21:43 PM3/22/11

hon you're hiding... focus on the topic at hand... can ya do it?
produce the receipt?

tom...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 5:03:40 PM3/22/11
Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:

Only a Commie would claim that the U S PS would screw up EvERyTHING they
touch.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Mar 22, 2011, 5:09:16 PM3/22/11
Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 1:08=A0pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Mar 22, 9:00=A0am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.
> >
> > >http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg
> >
> > they're on the run, those lone nut trolls! Absolutely, the ONLY thing
> > they can do!
>
> <snicker> Is this what is stopping you retards from figuring out
> that Oswald killed Kennedy, you don`t have this receipt?

Apparently Bu practises "Nazi Justice", Guilt by "Accusation" ! ! !

Bud

Mar 22, 2011, 5:18:40 PM3/22/11

Who said there was a receipt? Oh, thats right, a retard.

Bud

Mar 22, 2011, 5:19:26 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 5:03 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:

> Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> > On Mar 22, 12:00=A0pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.
>
> >   So you say. Can you show what was done by Klein`s in other cases?
> > Until you can establish a norm you can`t support that something is
> > unusual.
>
> > >http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg
>
> Only a Commie would claim that the U S PS would screw up EvERyTHING they
> touch.

Well, thanks for outing yourself, Tom.

> --
> --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------

Bud

Mar 22, 2011, 5:21:08 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 5:09 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:

> Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> > > they're on the run, those lone nut trolls! Absolutely, the ONLY thing
> > > they can do!
>
> >   <snicker> Is this what is stopping you retards from figuring out
> > that Oswald killed Kennedy, you don`t have this receipt?
>
> Apparently Bu practises "Nazi Justice",  Guilt by "Accusation" ! ! !

Ah, so you admit you conspiracy kooks are nazis when they accuse the
government, the FBI, the CIA, ect.

> --
> --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------

bigdog

Mar 22, 2011, 5:23:36 PM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 12:00 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.
>
> http://i55.tinypic.com/2h2hzmd.jpg

I don't have it, Giltardo. If you find it, please do tell us who
received the rifle. I'll bet I'd need only one guess.

Gil Jesus

Mar 23, 2011, 7:05:39 AM3/23/11
On Mar 22, 12:00 pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.

Here's the correct link of the postal regulation referencing the forms
that needed to be filled out.

http://i55.tinypic.com/vpujp3.jpg

So where are they, nutcases ?

Gil Jesus

Mar 23, 2011, 7:24:09 AM3/23/11
On Mar 22, 5:23 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If you find it, please do tell us who
> received the rifle. I'll bet I'd need only one guess.

No one received it if the name it was shipped to wasn't authorized to
receive mail at the post office box.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ugmq6r.jpg

Now show us "Hidell's" name on the post office box application.

Then show us postal form 2162, the delivery receipt for the rifle.

Then show us postal form 1508, the statement from the shipper,
Klein's.

Then show us postal form 2162 for the handgun.

Then show us postal form 1508 from Seaport Traders.

Looks like you got a lot of work to do.

mucher1

Mar 23, 2011, 7:48:28 AM3/23/11
On 23 Mar., 12:24, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 5:23 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >If you find it, please do tell us who
> > received the rifle. I'll bet I'd need only one guess.
>
> No one received it if the name it was shipped to wasn't authorized to
> receive mail at the post office box.
>
> http://i54.tinypic.com/2ugmq6r.jpg

That's theory. Show us what common practise was.

> Now show us "Hidell's" name on the post office box application.

Now, why didn't anyone think of that? Perhaps it was too difficult for
the evil conspirators to fake.

> Then show us postal form 2162, the delivery receipt for the rifle.

Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.

> Then show us postal form 1508, the statement from the shipper,
> Klein's.

Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.

> Then show us postal form 2162 for the handgun.

Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.

> Then show us postal form 1508 from Seaport Traders.

Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.

> Looks like you got a lot of work to do.

Do your own research. Keep an eye on eBay.

timstter

Mar 23, 2011, 8:14:45 AM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 8:03 am, tom...@cox.net wrote:

Only a Commie would shoot the POTUS; a Commie like LHO!

BTW, tomnln, why do you support Commies like Lee Harvey Oswald?

Sure jibes with your bull about being a <snicker> *loyal* American,
tomnln.

I'm Australian and I'm more pro-American than a pinko/Com/LHO
apologist like YOU, tomnln.

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil Jesus

Mar 23, 2011, 8:16:39 AM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 7:48 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 Mar., 12:24, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 22, 5:23 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >If you find it, please do tell us who
> > > received the rifle. I'll bet I'd need only one guess.
>
> > No one received it if the name it was shipped to wasn't authorized to
> > receive mail at the post office box.
>
> >http://i54.tinypic.com/2ugmq6r.jpg
>
> That's theory. Show us what common practise was.

Not theory. REGULATION

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ugmq6r.jpg

> > Now show us "Hidell's" name on the post office box application.
>
> Now, why didn't anyone think of that? Perhaps it was too difficult for
> the evil conspirators to fake.
>
> > Then show us postal form 2162, the delivery receipt for the rifle.
>
> Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.
>
> > Then show us postal form 1508, the statement from the shipper,
> > Klein's.
>
> Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.
>
> > Then show us postal form 2162 for the handgun.
>
> Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.
>
> > Then show us postal form 1508 from Seaport Traders.
>
> Apparently it was too difficult for the evil conspirators to fake.
>
> > Looks like you got a lot of work to do.
>
> Do your own research. Keep an eye on eBay.

ROFLMAO.....another nutcase who can't produce any
evidence............I love the repeat nonsensical comments.......I
KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I ?.........ROFLMAO

mucher1

Mar 23, 2011, 8:44:48 AM3/23/11

Play nice, Gilly. Explain how Oswald got the rifle. Teleportation?

Gil Jesus

Mar 23, 2011, 10:52:59 AM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 8:44 am, mucher1 <much...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Play nice, Gilly. Explain how Oswald got the rifle. Teleportation?-

Did I say Oswald got the rifle ?

I'm asking you nuts to produce the delivery receipts that the post
office required for firearms shipped through the mail.

IOW, I'm saying that NOBODY ever "got" the rifle.

Now if you can produce those receipts you'll prove me wrong.

So produce them.

David Von Pein

Mar 23, 2011, 11:24:02 AM3/23/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=0&p=221868&#entry221868

GIL JESUS SAID:

>>> "Waldman 7 is not a REAL DOCUMENT, it is a COPY from a microfilm copy." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

It's a PHOTOGRAPH of a REAL DOCUMENT, Gil. It's as good as having the
original document in our hands.

Or would you like to now pretend that the copy of Waldman 7 is a fake
and that it does not represent a REAL DOCUMENT at all?

And would you also like to show us proof that Bill Waldman of Klein's
is a liar when he testified to all kinds of important stuff relating
to Exhibit No. 7, including the very important "M.O." marking on that
document--which can only indicate one thing: [i]Klein's received a
money order for the full amount of $21.45 from "A. Hidell" for the
purchase on one Italian carbine[/i].

If you can't do either of the above things, then you've got a problem
-- because, as I mentioned previously, Waldman Exhibit 7 is a great
document for shooting down all kinds of crazy theories that have been
spouted by conspiracy theorists regarding Oswald's 1963 rifle
purchase.

GIL JESUS SAID:

>>> "And of course it's a fake [Waldman Exhibit No. 7]. And it's a fake for the same reason the order blank is a fake: It's got the wrong catalog number for the 40" rifle. The idiots who faked them obviously didn't know there was a difference in catalog numbers between the 36" rifle and the 40" rifle." <<<

DVP SAID:

More nonsense from Gilbert.

You have no proof whatsoever that Waldman 7 is a fake. Nor do have a
speck of proof that the order form that Oswald used to order the
weapon is a fake either. To the contrary, the order form has Oswald's
own handwriting on it. (Naturally, you think his writing is phony too.
Well, go tell that to the handwriting experts who testified for the WC
and HSCA.)

The catalog number shown on Waldman #7 is exactly the correct catalog
number relating to Oswald's/(Hidell's) March '63 rifle order....so,
naturally, that's the exact number that Klein's stamped on the order
(probably on March 13, since it was not written in by hand).

When it came time to ship Oswald's 36-inch rifle order seven days
after the order form was received by Klein's in Chicago, Klein's
undoubtedly realized they were out of stock of the 36-inch rifles, so
they shipped him the 40-inch model, which is a model that Klein's had
TOTALLY SWITCHED TO by the time of the VERY NEXT Klein's magazine ad.

Gary Mack did some great research on this matter last year (see the
direct quote from Gary below), as he dug up copies of all the 1963
Klein's ads that appeared in American Rifleman magazine throughout
that calendar year....with Gary discovering that the February ad
(which Oswald used to place his order for a 36-inch rifle) was the
last ad during the entire year for the 36-inch model carbine. All
other ads after February advertised the 40-inch model.

It couldn't be more obvious what happened here: Klein's simply ran out
of the 36-inch rifles, so they shipped Oswald the longer 40-inch
rifle. I'm guessing that Oswald never even knew the difference.

Quoting Gary Mack:

"I looked up the Klein's ads for 1963 and found that the next
issue after February 1963 and all the issues afterward showed the 40"
rifle. I don't have my notes here at the house, so the April 1963
issue, which would have mailed in mid-March so the ad had to have been
changed prior to that, may be the first with the 40" weapon. So that
is exactly what must have happened. Klein's ran out of 36" rifles very
quickly and substituted the longer weapon. They may have notified
customers ahead of time, but there's no record of that happening." --
Gary Mack; August 17, 2010

-------------------

Date: 8/18/2010 3:28:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

Dave,

Thanks to The Sixth Floor Museum’s collection, today I examined all
1963 issues of the American Rifleman and here is what I found:

Jan 63 -- p. 61 -- 36” “6.5 Italian Carbine” -- $12.88 -- $19.95 (with
scope)

Feb 63 -- p. 65 -- Same ad as above

Mar 63 -- No ad

Apr 63 -- p. 55 -- 40” “6.5 Italian Carbine” -- $12.88 -- $19.95 (with
scope)

May 63 -- Missing pp. 63-66

Jun 63 -- p. 59 -- 40” “6.5 Italian Carbine” -- $12.88 -- $19.95 (with
scope)

Jul 63 -- p. 67 -- 40” “6.5 Italian Carbine” -- $12.78 -- $19.95 (with
scope)

Aug 63 -- p. 79 -- Same ad as above

Sep 63 -- p. 89 -- Same ad as above

Oct 63 -- p. 85 -- Same ad as above

Nov 63 -- No ad

Dec 63 -- No ad

So as I suggested earlier, Oswald ordered the 36” rifle but, probably
due to Klein’s running out of stock, he received the 40” model
instead. The price remained the same, so Klein’s may have just sent
him the newly available model instead. They would certainly accept a
return if he didn’t want it.

The Museum’s copy of the May 1963 issue is missing four pages and,
since Klein’s ads normally ran in the back half of the magazine, it
was likely on one of those pages. But as you can see, the ad for the
months before and after May showed the exact same 40” rifle.

I don’t know when the American Rifleman normally went to press, but I
would think they’d want the new issue to appear on the newsstands and
in subscriber’s mailboxes at or shortly before the beginning of each
month. That would mean all ad copy must be ready and in the hands of
the publisher at least 30 days ahead of time, maybe more.

If Klein’s ran out of 36” rifles in January, they might not even have
enough time to get a corrected ad in by the March deadline. Maybe
that’s why there was no ad in the March issue? Perhaps Klein’s sold
out of the Carcano and other weapons and just couldn’t update their
new ad before the deadline?

Gary Mack

POST-SCRIPT:

BTW, speaking of e-mails from Gary Mack and the subject of Oswald's
rifle purchase, I received the following two e-mails from Gary within
the last few days:

Subject: RE: Buying the Money Order
Date: 3/12/2011 11:01:42 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

Dave,

Oswald could have left JCS at any time between 8am and 10:30 IF there
was no work for him to do. Oswald was given simple tasks as they came
in, so if no orders were waiting, all he could do was sit and
wait.....and get paid for doing so.

I assume he'd have to check with his supervisor about taking a few
minutes to go to the post office, but his time card certainly does not
confirm that he was on the job every single minute. It merely shows
that he was at the office and "on the clock" all day.

And maybe, just maybe, he went over there on JCS business? Or perhaps
a co-worker - his supervisor? - also needed something from the PO so
Oswald went and took advantage of the opportunity? In short, there
are many reasons Oswald's PO visit was entirely legitimate.

It would not surprise me to learn that the Main Post Office opened at
7am, but I don't know that to be the case. I'd have to check the 1963
directories, but I sort of remember doing that years ago. Anyway, I
can take a look when I get back to the office on Monday.

Gary

Subject: Main Post Office hours
Date: 3/17/2011 5:28:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

Hi Dave,

None of the directories at the Museum show the hours at the main post
office in Dallas in 1963. However, the USPS online search service
shows the main distribution center today opens at 7am (it’s location
#4):
http://usps.whitepages.com/post_office/75202

But that building wasn’t there in 1963. The main post office, and
presumably the distribution center, was at 400 N. Ervay (location #1)
in 1963 and it would likely have had the early business hours. The
Ervay PO is the one that was just a few blocks from J-C-S which was
located at 522 Browder. According to Google maps, the two are only 8
blocks, or ½ mile, apart [Gary linked to a map here].

Oswald could have walked or run, or probably ridden the bus, since
Ervay was a main north-south street. For that matter, he could have
bummed a ride from a co-worker.

In short, I don’t see anything that prevents Oswald from getting to
the post office, then buying and sending his money order to Klein’s.
As to why the envelope is postmarked in a different zone, I have no
clue, but there’s no evidence such a practice was out of the ordinary.

Gary

bigdog

Mar 23, 2011, 11:38:10 AM3/23/11

No, I prefer to allow you to remain permanently fucked up and
clueless, not that there's much danger in that ever changing. You are
a never ending source of comic relief for the intelligent people who
read this forum. We love the way you post this never ending stream of
inane questions while pretending you are doing something worthwhile.
Since you obviously have no useful purpose in this life, I guess
pretending is the best you can do.

Bud

Mar 23, 2011, 2:35:36 PM3/23/11
On Mar 23, 7:24 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 5:23 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >If you find it, please do tell us who
> > received the rifle. I'll bet I'd need only one guess.
>
> No one received it if the name it was shipped to wasn't authorized to
> receive mail at the post office box.
>
> http://i54.tinypic.com/2ugmq6r.jpg
>
> Now show us "Hidell's" name on the post office box application.
>
> Then show us postal form 2162, the delivery receipt for the rifle.
>
> Then show us postal form 1508, the statement from the shipper,
> Klein's.
>
> Then show us postal form 2162 for the handgun.

Did you notice that this form not being in evidence did not
prevent Oswald from having this gun in his possession when he was
arrested, retard?

> Then show us postal form 1508 from Seaport Traders.
>
> Looks like you got a lot of work to do.

None at all. If you can`t determine that Oswald got these weapons by
what is is evidence, more evidence wouldn`t do you any good. It isn`t
the quality of the information, it`s the deficiencies in the person
looking at it. This is why Johnson didn`t tap any retards to take part
in the investigation.

timstter

Mar 23, 2011, 3:37:25 PM3/23/11

Then why did you produce a video discussing the sling mounts on the
rifle Oswald is holding in the backyard @ Neely St?

Curious Regards,

tom...@cox.net

Mar 23, 2011, 6:13:09 PM3/23/11
Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 7:24=A0am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

Yeah Bud;

Profssional LIAR>Allan Dulles
Lying THIEF> Gerald Rudolph Ford.
everal POLITICIANS> Cooper, Russel Boggs.
Former BANKER> .McCloy

tom...@cox.net

Mar 24, 2011, 3:29:57 PM3/24/11
> Lying THIEF> Gerald Rudolph Ford.(STOLE Oswald's diary ^ sold it to Life
> magazine) everal POLITICIANS> Cooper, Russel Boggs.

bigdog

Mar 24, 2011, 3:25:50 PM3/24/11

Giltardo must still be pondering this one? I think you stumped him.
Which isn't exactly a hard thing to do.

timstter

Mar 24, 2011, 3:32:06 PM3/24/11

Huh? Awww, well who WAS authorized to recieve mail 2 the box, Gilly?

You think every postal worker has time to scrutinise each bit of mail
and send it back if the names don't fit?

You live in a fantasy world, mate.

Like Di Eugenio...

Informative Regards,

Bud

Mar 24, 2011, 5:21:31 PM3/24/11
On Mar 23, 6:13 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:

But no retards, that was my point.

> --
> --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------

Gil Jesus

Mar 25, 2011, 9:28:45 AM3/25/11
On Mar 23, 7:05 am, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

> > If the gun purchases were legit, they should be there.

> http://i55.tinypic.com/vpujp3.jpg

> So where are they, nutcases ?

LOOKS LIKE VON PEIN IS GETTING HIS A$$ KICKED AGAIN DEFENDING THE
NUTCASE CASE.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 25, 2011, 11:13:31 AM3/25/11

You linked to the wrong thread. He's doing the kicking at this one.

Gil:

Waldman #7.

aeffects

Mar 25, 2011, 11:31:01 AM3/25/11

no diversions moron....

> Gil:
>
> Waldman #7.

Bud

Mar 25, 2011, 8:14:37 PM3/25/11

Looks like one retard is crying to the moderation that he is being
picked on. Several retards are attempting to trump things in evidence
with thing they don`t have, have never seen and can`t prove exist.
Perhaps if there was a photo of Oswald holding the weapon the retards
could figure out he got it... wait a minute, there is!

And has anyone heard of a suspect beating a murder rap because all
the documentation wasn`t present at trial of the weapon used from
manufacture to the suspects hands?

tom...@cox.net

Mar 25, 2011, 10:33:25 PM3/25/11
timstter <tims...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 10:24=A0pm, Gil Jesus <JFK63Conspir...@aol.com> wrote:

What does someone from an English Penal olony know about American Postal
Workers? ? ?

tom...@cox.net

Mar 25, 2011, 10:35:09 PM3/25/11
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 23, 3:37=A0pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Did I say Oswald got the rifle ?
> >
> > > I'm asking you nuts to produce the delivery receipts that the post
> > > office required for firearms shipped through the mail.
> >
> > > IOW, I'm saying that NOBODY ever "got" the rifle.
> >
> > > Now if you can produce those receipts you'll prove me wrong.
> >
> > > So produce them.
> >
> > Then why did you produce a video =A0discussing the sling mounts on the

> > rifle Oswald is holding in the backyard @ Neely St?
> >
> > Curious Regards,
> >
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> Giltardo must still be pondering this one? I think you stumped him.
> Which isn't exactly a hard thing to do.

FRom an asshole who believes that a defendant must prove his innosence
ratherr than the prosecution prove his guilt ! !

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 25, 2011, 11:21:22 PM3/25/11
On Mar 25, 9:35 pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:

> FRom an asshole who believes that a defendant must prove his innosence
> ratherr than the prosecution prove his guilt  ! !

wElcmme BAckk rOssley !1

tom...@cox.net

Mar 26, 2011, 5:49:31 PM3/26/11
Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> On Mar 25, 9:35=A0pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:
>
> > FRom an asshole who believes that a defendant must prove his innosence
> > ratherr than the prosecution prove his guilt =A0! !
>
> wElcmme BAckk rOssley !1

Stupid answer for the question where's the receipts ! ! !

timstter

Apr 8, 2011, 6:52:34 PM4/8/11

BUMP! YOO HOO! VERM!

If you're saying that NOBODY ever got the rifle, why did you post this
in January of 2009?:

QUOTE ON:

RAYMOND:

IMO... Oswald ordered a 36" Carcano, serial number 2766 with bottom
mounts for the sling. This is the rifle he "posed" with for the famous
"backyard photograph".

QUOTE OFF

How did Oswald pose with a rifle that you and DeEugoosio say he never
received?

Sure like to hear your GOOFBALL explanation for THAT one, Gil.

Let's hear it!

Skeptical Regards,