Provable Lies Of The Warren Commission (#7)

Ben Holmes

May 24, 2011, 8:04:43 AM5/24/11
"... but there is no evidence that an "A. J. Hidell" existed." (WCR 292)

"Because Oswald's use of this pseudonym became known quickly after the
assassination, investigations were conducted with regard to persons using the
name Hidell or names similar to it." (WCR 313)

"Hidell was a favorite alias used by Oswald on a number of occasions. Diligent
search has failed to reveal any person in Dallas or New Orleans by that name."
(WCR 645)

But the actual evidence shows otherwise:

"I, John Rene Heindel, 812 Belleville Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, being
first duly sworn, depose and say: ...While in the Marine Corps, I was often
referred to as "Hidell"--pronounced so as to rhyme with "Rydell" rather than
"Fidel." This was a nickname and not merely an inadvertent mispronounciation. It
is possible that Oswald might have heard me being called by this name; indeed he
may himself have called me "Hidell." However, I have no specific recollection of
his either using or hearing this name." (8H 318)

If a LNT'er wishes to argue that the staff was unaware of this deposition,
they'll need to face this:

Mr. JENNER. Do you remember a marine by the name of John Heindel?
Mr. POWERS. No, sir.
Mr. JENNER. Sometimes called Hidell? This is Atsugi now.
Mr. POWERS. No. (8H 288)

The WCR once again, simply lied. And although John R. Heindel was known from a
Secret Service investigation conducted in New Orleans from 22Nov - 2Dec; (See
CE3119 pg 12) no other research has been presented... presumably, the FBI,
Secret Service, and WC simply declined to investigate Heindel.

Interestingly enough, the Dallas Police list of property seized on Nov 23rd at
the Paine residence includes the following: "four 3 x 5 cards bearing
respectively names G. Hall; A.J. Hidell; B. Davis; and V.T. Lee" (CE 2003 pg
269)

Gus Hall, Benjamin Davis, and Vincent T. Lee are real people of prominence in
the leftist political movement. If A. J. Hidell is a fake name invented by
Oswald, the subtlety of preparing an index card for Hidell, and putting it in
with known real people was certainly nothing less than brilliant. (to paraphrase
Silvia Meagher)

Anyone care to defend the WCR in it's obvious lie here?

(A rhetorical question of course... LNT'ers & Trolls are too dishonest to admit
that the WC lied about their own evidence.)

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

timstter

May 24, 2011, 9:05:17 AM5/24/11
On May 24, 10:04 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> "... but there is no evidence that an "A. J. Hidell" existed." (WCR 292)
>
> "Because Oswald's use of this pseudonym became known quickly after the
> assassination, investigations were conducted with regard to persons using the
> name Hidell or names similar to it." (WCR 313)
>
> "Hidell was a favorite alias used by Oswald on a number of occasions. Diligent
> search has failed to reveal any person in Dallas or New Orleans by that name."
> (WCR 645)
>
> But the actual evidence shows otherwise:
>
> "I, John Rene Heindel, 812 Belleville Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, being
> first duly sworn, depose and say: ...While in the Marine Corps, I was often
> referred to as "Hidell"--pronounced so as to rhyme with "Rydell" rather than
> "Fidel." This was a nickname and not merely an inadvertent mispronounciation. It
> is possible that Oswald might have heard me being called by this name; indeed he
> may himself have called me "Hidell." However, I have no specific recollection of
> his either using or hearing this name." (8H 318)

But that isn't his real name. His name is Heindel. Just because people
called Hidell in jest doesn't mean that that was his name.

> If a LNT'er wishes to argue that the staff was unaware of this deposition,
> they'll need to face this:

Why would they be unaware of it? It's in the volumes of THEIR
investigation, LOL!

> Mr. JENNER. Do you remember a marine by the name of John Heindel?
> Mr. POWERS. No, sir.
> Mr. JENNER. Sometimes called Hidell? This is Atsugi now.
> Mr. POWERS. No. (8H 288)
>
> The WCR once again, simply lied. And although John R. Heindel was known from a

I think you've simply misunderstood what they said. Heindel is a real
person. They found no real person called Hidell.

> Secret Service investigation conducted in New Orleans from 22Nov - 2Dec; (See
> CE3119 pg 12) no other research has been presented... presumably, the FBI,
> Secret Service, and WC simply declined to investigate Heindel.

They investigated him to the extent that they believe that that's
where Oswald picked the name Hidell up from. Oswald also used the name
Hideel when falsifying documentation.

> Interestingly enough, the Dallas Police list of property seized on Nov 23rd at
> the Paine residence includes the following: "four 3 x 5 cards bearing
> respectively names G. Hall; A.J. Hidell; B. Davis; and V.T. Lee" (CE 2003 pg
> 269)
>
> Gus Hall, Benjamin Davis, and Vincent T. Lee are real people of prominence in
> the leftist political movement. If A. J. Hidell is a fake name invented by
> Oswald, the subtlety of preparing an index card for Hidell, and putting it in
> with known real people was certainly nothing less than brilliant. (to paraphrase
> Silvia Meagher)

Yeah but they're all people that Oswald sent membership cards to for
his FPCC chapter. He needed a card for Hidell because Hidell (ie
Marina Oswald) had endorsed Oswald's own membership card in the
chapter.

> Anyone care to defend the WCR in it's obvious lie here?

I fail to see the nitpicking point you are making. The WC found no
real person called Hidell who had anything to do with his activities.
That's because he was a figment of Oswald's imagination, like Dr
Hideel.

> (A rhetorical question of course... LNT'ers & Trolls are too dishonest to admit
> that the WC lied about their own evidence.)

Sounds like an ad hominen attack!

> --
> Ben Holmes
> Learn to Make Money with a Website -http://www.burningknife.com