Sorry Folks!

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 1:45:32 PM5/18/22
With Chrissy run off, Huckster MIA, Steven terrified of critics, Davy
Von Peiny too, and Chickenshit refusing to address evidence, there
isn't a lot to read in these forums.

Gil Jesus

May 18, 2022, 2:02:19 PM5/18/22
The evidence is too much for them.

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 2:13:33 PM5/18/22
Of course! I keep *trying* to get them engaged in debate on the
evidence itself, but they run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Bud

May 18, 2022, 2:19:40 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:45:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
When do the people who can support the proposition that JFK was killed by a conspiracy show up?

Bud

May 18, 2022, 2:21:20 PM5/18/22
The evidence is fine, it is you guys who are retarded.

Bud

May 18, 2022, 2:28:04 PM5/18/22
You try to get people to play your crooked games, not the same thing.

> EVERY
>
> SINGLE
>
> TIME!

I tried to engage Gil on his ideas about that hostage video he linked to. He RUNNOFT.

I made a post about Mrs Markham`s bus. Neither you or Gil touched a single point made. You guys can`t discuss ideas, you make meaningless, unsupportable assertions about the evidence and then cry when your meaningless declarations aren`t accepted as fact. You don`t want to honestly engage about Chaney, you want to make empty claims, and call people names when your empty claims aren`t accepted as fact. Face it, you`re a gasbag.

Scrum Drum

May 18, 2022, 4:55:39 PM5/18/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:45:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

And "Killfile" Benny...

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 7:01:30 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:28:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:13:33 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:02:18 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
>> <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>The evidence is too much for them.
>> Of course! I keep *trying* to get them engaged in debate on the
>> evidence itself, but they run.
>
> You try to get people to play your crooked games, not the same thing.

The proof that you're lying is that you cannot cite a single post
where you dealt with the actual evidence in this case.

And supported it.

>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 7:01:33 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:21:19 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:02:19 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:45:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>>> With Chrissy run off, Huckster MIA, Steven terrified of critics, Davy
>>> Von Peiny too, and Chickenshit refusing to address evidence, there
>>> isn't a lot to read in these forums.
>>
>> The evidence is too much for them.

LFD.

Ben Holmes

May 18, 2022, 7:01:37 PM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:19:39 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 1:45:32 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> With Chrissy run off, Huckster MIA, Steven terrified of critics, Davy
>> Von Peiny too, and Chickenshit refusing to address evidence, there
>> isn't a lot to read in these forums.

LFD.

Bud

May 18, 2022, 7:15:34 PM5/18/22
Now I supposed to figure out what a dishonest person like you means by "dealt with" and "actual evidence".

What generally happens is a conspiracy hobbyist will make a declaration like "this evidence means this".

So I`m not "dealing" with the evidence, I`m dealing with a claim about the evidence. I understand this and you don`t.

Gil Jesus

May 19, 2022, 7:45:00 AM5/19/22
On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:21:20 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

> The evidence is fine, it is you guys who are retarded.

Says the guy who doesn't post evidence.

That's because you're ignorant about what constitutes evidence and what doesn't.

Learn the facts:

www.gil-jesus.com

Bud

May 19, 2022, 7:59:01 AM5/19/22
On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 7:45:00 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:21:20 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>
> > The evidence is fine, it is you guys who are retarded.
> Says the guy who doesn't post evidence.

It is available online.

> That's because you're ignorant about what constitutes evidence and what doesn't.

Says the guy who can`t tell the difference between the evidence and his silly ideas about the evidence.

> Learn the facts:
>
> www.gil-jesus.com

Isn`t this chock full of your ideas and speculation about what you think the evidence means?

David Healy

May 20, 2022, 3:18:54 PM5/20/22
And your position based on what? Biased bullshit re 1964 WCR and attendant volumes...? LMFAO!

Get-a-grip, please -- there is absolutely no good reason to hide in the weeds. Nutters are giving criminal attorney's everywhere a bad name...

Tough accepting reality.... or, that's a mighty fine stipend.

Ben Holmes

May 23, 2022, 11:44:36 AM5/23/22
Well, Chrissy's back.

She'll run again, of course... that's what cowards do.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:42 AM6/10/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:15:33 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 7:01:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 18 May 2022 11:28:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> You try to get people to play your crooked games, not the same thing.
>>
>> The proof that you're lying is that you cannot cite a single post
>> where you dealt with the actual evidence in this case.

LFD.

Chickenshit was unable to support his own claim.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:42 AM6/10/22
On Thu, 19 May 2022 04:59:00 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 7:45:00 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 2:21:20 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>>
>> > The evidence is fine, it is you guys who are retarded.
>> Says the guy who doesn't post evidence.
>
> It is available online.

You know it's there, you're just terrified of it.

>> That's because you're ignorant about what constitutes evidence and what doesn't.

LFD.

>> Learn the facts:
>>
>> www.gil-jesus.com
>
> Isn`t this chock full of your ideas and speculation about what you think the evidence means?

A statement that will *NEVER* be stated to Davey Von Penis as he posts
his links...

The hypocrisy is real, folks!