Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 34

Gil Jesus

Oct 29, 2023, 5:14:10 AM10/29/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 34: What proof is there that "A.J. Hidell" was approved to receive mail at either of Oswald's Dallas Post Office Boxes ?

John Corbett

Oct 29, 2023, 6:34:05 AM10/29/23
On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 5:14:10 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 34: What proof is there that "A.J. Hidell" was approved to receive mail at either of Oswald's Dallas Post Office Boxes ?

None.

Ben Holmes

Oct 30, 2023, 9:19:44 AM10/30/23
On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 03:34:03 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
To be more precise, there's proof beyond any doubt that he was *NOT*
authorized to recieve mail at P.O. Box 2915 - CE2585, item 12

So this answer is deceptive and not correct. It implies that there
*might* have been proof, but that Corbutt merely can't cite it.