The 'Former Marine' Question Ben Can't Answer!

chucksch...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2019, 8:18:42 PM4/19/19
Here's one that has stumped Ben before, and will continue to stump him:

Which for former Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life?

Charles Whitman, or...

Lee Harvey Oswald?

I predict Ben won't touch this one. He didn't touch it before, either. But deep down, Ben wants to scream "Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Run Benny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKbtvxAX_jI&t=2s

Bonus: Ben makes an appearance at the very end of this clip, stewing...

Ben Holmes

Apr 20, 2019, 10:59:51 AM4/20/19
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:18:41 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:

>Here's one that has stumped Ben before, and will continue to stump him:
>
>Which for former Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life?
>
>Charles Whitman, or...
>
>Lee Harvey Oswald?

I'll answer the question just as soon as you cite the previous post
where this question was asked.

I can't answer it before dealing with your lie... I don't want to
encourage you in your lying.

You will either produce the citation where this question was asked
before, and "I was stumped"... or you'll admit that you lied.

Then I'll answer the question.

A refusal to CITE the prior asking of this question will be your
public announcement that you're a liar.

chucksch...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 12:04:27 PM4/20/19
I rather meanly included You in the list prior, which even you don't deserve, but the basics of the question remain the same, and avoided by you:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.conspiracy.jfk/Whitman$20Oswald$20Holmes$20former$20marine%7Csort:date/alt.conspiracy.jfk/dqTS1vqZlTA/0SmwdtxGCgAJ

Ben Holmes

Apr 20, 2019, 12:21:59 PM4/20/19
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 09:04:26 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:
So you lied.

The citation you gave does **NOT** ask the same question.

Nor was I "stumped" by the question. Here's *that* question along with
my answer:

> Which of these former Marines best embodied the U.S. Marine Corps'
> values, pride and patriotism?
>

> 1.) Charles Whitman: Climbed a tower with various firearms and
> massacred a bunch of civilians.
>
> 2.) Lee Harvey Oswald: tried to kill a retired US General and later
> killed JFK and wounded JBC with his rifle from the TSBD, fled, and
> then murdered a policeman.
>
> 3.) beb Holmes.
>

>Discuss.

None of them. One is fictional, and two of them were courtmartialed
during their service in the Marine Corps. And while there's no doubt
about Charles Whitman's guilt, there's quite a bit of evidence showing
that Lee Harvey Oswald is innocent of the crimes you accuse him of
committing.

Now, will we be seeing a retraction of your provable lie you told
above?

Or are you content with simply looking like a moron?

Now that you've *tried* to cite, and failed... you're a proven liar.

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

After I give you one last chance to defend yourself as a liar, I'll
answer your **NEW** question... assuming you publicly acknowledge that
it's a new question, and had never previously "stumped" me.

chucksch...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 12:40:25 PM4/20/19
Lol, as it apparently gets under your skin, I will not be retracting anything.

It's close enough.

Would you care to answer this particular question? Which for former Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life? Oswald or Whitman.

I'm talking about their post-Marine lives.

You think it was Oswald, right?

Say it was, you coward.

Ben Holmes

Apr 20, 2019, 2:34:57 PM4/20/19
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 09:40:24 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
Lies "get under the skin" of any honest person. It's universally
despised.

>It's close enough.

No moron, it's twice a lie.

You never asked that question before, and the question you *DID* raise
on those two people was answered completely.

No-one was "stumped."

So you're a proven liar.

>Would you care to answer this particular question? Which for former
> Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life? Oswald or Whitman.
>
>I'm talking about their post-Marine lives.
>
>You think it was Oswald, right?
>
>Say it was, you coward.

It's an easy question to answer, with a very credible explanation...
but until you publicly admit that you've never asked this question
before, and I was never "stumped"... then you'll have to keep crying.

I'm not going to condone your flagrant lying.

chucksch...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2019, 6:03:06 PM4/20/19
Ben is a slimy one, folks.

Care to answer the question? Oswald or Whitman? Which one had a better post-USMC life?

I know you want to shout, "Oswald!"

Why not let your voice sing for your Hero, Oswald? Whitman killed what, a dozen people?

But Oswald didn't kill anyone, per you.

Why not just let the world know you think Oswald had a more honorable post-Marine life than Whitman?

Are you embarrassed?

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2019, 11:14:52 AM4/21/19
wrote:

>Here's one that has stumped Ben before, and will continue to stump him:
>
>Which for former Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life?
>
>Charles Whitman, or...
>
>Lee Harvey Oswald?
>
> I predict Ben won't touch this one. He didn't touch it before,
> either.

Well... let's take a look at that claim that the question was asked
before, and that I didn't "touch" it:

> Which of these former Marines best embodied the U.S. Marine Corps'
> values, pride and patriotism?
>

> 1.) Charles Whitman: Climbed a tower with various firearms and
> massacred a bunch of civilians.
>
> 2.) Lee Harvey Oswald: tried to kill a retired US General and later
> killed JFK and wounded JBC with his rifle from the TSBD, fled, and
> then murdered a policeman.
>
> 3.) beb Holmes.
>

>Discuss.

None of them. One is fictional, and two of them were courtmartialed
during their service in the Marine Corps. And while there's no doubt
about Charles Whitman's guilt, there's quite a bit of evidence showing
that Lee Harvey Oswald is innocent of the crimes you accuse him of
committing.

Now, will we be seeing a retraction of your provable lie you told
above?

Or are you content with simply looking like a moron?

No, I guess I didn't "touch" it... I answered it completely. And as
any literate person can instantly recognize... it's not the same
question. It clearly involves the same people, but calls for an
entirely different answer.

Chuckles is too stupid to see that.

> But deep down, Ben wants to scream "Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Believers are always happy to invent what critics have stated. They do
so quite frequently. It's not possible for them to dispute what we
actually say, so they simply invent what we've stated.

And, following his example of sheer invention, I've answered the new
question above completely. I'll be happy to cite my answer when
Chuckles can cite his previous post where I was "stumped" by the above
question.

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2019, 11:10:17 AM4/23/19
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 15:03:05 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
Caught blatantly lying, and you simply avoid it. Who's the slimy one?

It's hardly "slimy" to refuse to answer a lie.

> Care to answer the question? Oswald or Whitman? Which one had a
> better post-USMC life?

Certainly. I'll be happy to provide a full and complete answer.

Just as soon as you publicly admit that this thread is a lie... that
you lied about the question being asked before, and you lied about me
being "stumped."

In fact... just to emulate *YOUR* example... I've answered your
question. Are you happy now?

You can stop whining now.

> I know you want to shout, "Oswald!"
>
> Why not let your voice sing for your Hero, Oswald? Whitman killed
> what, a dozen people?
>
> But Oswald didn't kill anyone, per you.
>
> Why not just let the world know you think Oswald had a more
> honorable post-Marine life than Whitman?
>
> Are you embarrassed?

Why are you harping on something already answered, Chuckles?

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2019, 11:20:53 AM4/23/19
wrote:

>Here's one that has stumped Ben before, and will continue to stump him:

Chuckles finally ended up running away when I proved that he'd never
asked the question before... and that the only question related to it
was answered completely.

When you have to rely on lying to make a point, the only point you've
made is that you're a liar.

BT George

Apr 23, 2019, 11:44:23 AM4/23/19
Folks beb has been asked it now. Why doesn't he just answer, and cite the reasons behind why one man was a better person post Marine than the other?

chucksch...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 1:12:38 PM4/23/19
He's embarrassed, Brock.

If he had the courage of his convictions he'd answer "Oswald" in a heartbeat.

What gives, Ben?

Ben Holmes

Apr 23, 2019, 2:08:29 PM4/23/19
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:12:37 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:44:23 AM UTC-5, BT George wrote:
>> On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:20:53 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

>> > Chuckles finally ended up running away when I proved that he'd never
>> > asked the question before... and that the only question related to it
>> > was answered completely.
>> >
>> > When you have to rely on lying to make a point, the only point you've
>> > made is that you're a liar.
>>
>> Folks beb has been asked it now. Why doesn't he just answer, and cite the reasons behind why one man was a better person post Marine than the other?
>
>He's embarrassed, Brock.

Why?

That's just a silly evasion to avoid the fact that you flagrantly
lied, and refuse to acknowledge it.

As soon as you acknowledge that you NEVER asked the question before,
and that the only related question was ANSWERED IN FULL - then I'll be
happy to answer this one as well.

You see, critics aren't afraid of questions... it's you morons who are
terrified of questions.

>If he had the courage of his convictions he'd answer "Oswald" in a heartbeat.

You *want* me to condone your lies, don't you?

You can admit it, it's quite obvious.

>What gives, Ben?

Do you have problems reading? I've told you several times now... that
I will not condone your lying.

You can change the title of this thread, admit that you lied about
asking this question before, and lied about my prior answer to a
related question, *THEN* I'll answer your new question.

You're a liar, and you need to own that fact about yourself.

healyd...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 11:26:02 PM4/23/19
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-7, chucksch...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:44:23 AM UTC-5, BT George wrote:
> > On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:20:53 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > > Chuckles finally ended up running away when I proved that he'd never
> > > asked the question before... and that the only question related to it
> > > was answered completely.
> > >
> > > When you have to rely on lying to make a point, the only point you've
> > > made is that you're a liar.
> >
> > Folks beb has been asked it now. Why doesn't he just answer, and cite the reasons behind why one man was a better person post Marine than the other?

you fools are a disgrace to the Christian faith, so soon after Easter to boot. You lie about anything, lie to hear yourself talk....

> He's embarrassed, Brock.

He sure is BROCKIE, can't ya just tell? Can you smell the fear? LMFAO! Brockie and Chuckie Christian disgraces a pair!

BT George

Apr 24, 2019, 10:59:04 AM4/24/19
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:26:02 PM UTC-5, healyd...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 10:12:38 AM UTC-7, chucksch...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Folks beb has been asked it now. Why doesn't he just answer, and cite the reasons behind why one man was a better person post Marine than the other?
>
> you fools are a disgrace to the Christian faith, so soon after Easter to boot. You lie about anything, lie to hear yourself talk....

Consider the source Lurkers. ...Consider the source.

> > He's embarrassed, Brock.
>
> He sure is BROCKIE, can't ya just tell? Can you smell the fear? LMFAO! Brockie and Chuckie Christian disgraces a pair!

Yes Goof. I can tell. It shows in the way he uses *any* excuse to avoid directly saying that he thinks LHO was a veritable choir boy compared to Charles Whitman. And then *you* have the hypocrisy to defend him, and attack *me* as a poor representation of Christianity.

But I'll tell you what; two can play that silly game. I am a **far** from perfect example of Christ, but compared to a liar like beb (who is also troublingly obsessed with the topic of child molestation) and you, his loyal defender, *I* am the veritable choir boy.

Ben Holmes

May 10, 2019, 5:13:53 PM5/10/19
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:18:41 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:

Anyone notice that Chuckles simply ran away?

His "prediction" turned out to be a lie.

chucksch...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 5:21:11 PM5/10/19
Ok Ben.

I lied.

I never asked the question before.

So who led a better post-marine Corps life? Oswald or Whitman?

Ben Holmes

May 10, 2019, 5:58:44 PM5/10/19
On Fri, 10 May 2019 14:21:10 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 4:13:53 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 17:18:41 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

[Admitted lie removed.]

>>>Which for former Marine led a "better" post-Marine Corps life?
>>>

>>>Charles Whitman, or...
>>>

>>>Lee Harvey Oswald?

[Admitted lie removed.]

>> Anyone notice that Chuckles simply ran away?
>>
>> His "prediction" turned out to be a lie.
>
>Ok Ben.
>
>I lied.
>
>I never asked the question before.

Nor did I refuse to answer it before... that was *also* a lie.

>So who led a better post-marine Corps life? Oswald or Whitman?

I'm quite sure that your hidden presupposition is that both men were
guilty... and I'll simply ignore that, and will not use it at all in
the answer.

The answer is Whitman.

Since this is a COMPLETELY subjective question, and they were both
married, the only thing separating them was their USMC discharge type
and their age at death.

Whitman lived until age 25 and had an honorable discharge. Oswald was
killed at age 24 and had an undesirable discharge.

Therefore, Whitman led the better life, having another year of it, as
well as an honorable discharge from the Corps.

I'm quite sure that you asked the question with some presuppositions
you refused to offer... your cowardice is truly breathtaking...

I'm sure you'll find fault with my answer.

But you have no justification other than your hatred of the truth.

borisba...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 6:25:04 PM5/10/19

chucksch...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 6:45:44 PM5/10/19
The question was a which former Marine led a better POST-Marine Corps life.

If Oswald wasn't guilty of shooting at Walker, beating his wife, attempting to defect to the USSR on his own--that wasn't part of a US Intel operation, etc. and wasn't guilty of killing JFK, wounding JBC or killing JDT, then what leads you to believe Whitman led a better POST marine Corps life? Whitman murdered what...12 people?

Keep squirming, little fella.

Ben Holmes

May 10, 2019, 7:04:19 PM5/10/19
On Fri, 10 May 2019 15:45:43 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
ARE YOU STUPID????

My answer DIRECTLY addressed only the time of discharge from the Corps
to death.

ANY MORON IN THE WORLD WOULD DESCRIBE THAT AS "POST-MARINE CORP LIFE."

Just how stupid are you, Chuckles?

> If Oswald wasn't guilty of shooting at Walker, beating his wife,
> attempting to defect to the USSR on his own--that wasn't part of a US
> Intel operation, etc. and wasn't guilty of killing JFK, wounding JBC
> or killing JDT, then what leads you to believe Whitman led a better
> POST marine Corps life? Whitman murdered what...12 people?
>
>Keep squirming, little fella.

Yep... just as I predicted... you'd toss in a lot of presuppositions
that weren't included in the original question.

My answer stands... and there's nothing you can do to refute it.

Unless you'd like to kill yourself right now... then I'll admit that
perhaps an extra year of living wasn't enough to swing the answer.

Message has been deleted

chucksch...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 8:08:59 PM5/10/19
Nope, you believe Oswald didn't shoot at Walker, didn't beat his wife (or at least that there's not enough evidence for it), didn't kill JFK, didn't wound JBC, did't kill JDT, etc. yet you believe former Marine Charles Whitman--who killed a dozen people--had a better or more honorable post-USMC life than Lee Harvey Oswald.

To the rare lurker I ask: How WEIRD is that?

Ben Holmes

May 10, 2019, 8:13:17 PM5/10/19
On Fri, 10 May 2019 17:07:13 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
wrote:
> Nope, you believe Oswald didn't shoot at Walker, didn't beat his
> wife (or at least that there's not enough evidence for it), didn't
> kill JFK, didn't wound JBC, did't kill JDT, etc. yet you believe
> former Marine Charles Whitman--who killed a dozen people--had a better
> or more honorable post-USMC life than Lee Harvey Oswald.

I gave you my reasoning, and you COMPLETELY failed to refute it.

>To the rare lurker I ask: How WEIRD is that?

How weird is it that I can do repeatedly what you can't do?

Answer questions?

>> My answer stands... and there's nothing you can do to refute it.
>>
>> Unless you'd like to kill yourself right now... then I'll admit that
>> perhaps an extra year of living wasn't enough to swing the answer.
>

>You're so twisted around you can't th

Ad hominem can't replace citation or reasonable argument.

You clearly had the *crimes* in mind, rather than what you stated,
which was the quality of their life.

Lied, didn't you?

Ben Holmes

May 10, 2019, 8:14:02 PM5/10/19
On Fri, 10 May 2019 17:08:59 -0700 (PDT), chucksch...@gmail.com
Puddy thinks if he posts the same thing twice, he can confuse people.

borisba...@gmail.com

May 10, 2019, 8:15:21 PM5/10/19

> How weird is it that I can do repeatedly what you can't do?
>
> Answer questions?

He's embarrassed, Ben.

Ben Holmes

May 12, 2019, 11:05:53 AM5/12/19
On Fri, 10 May 2019 17:15:20 -0700 (PDT), borisba...@gmail.com
wrote:

>> How weird is it that I can do repeatedly what you can't do?
>>
>> Answer questions?
>
>He's embarrassed, Ben.

Indeed. He was CONVINCED that I was going to answer "Oswald"... and
he's even using some of the same arguments he already had prepared for
*that* answer.

He got slapped silly - and he's still trying to recover.

BT George

May 13, 2019, 5:07:02 PM5/13/19
Well then he is (shamefully) on record. The murder of 12 people apparently is apparently of no concern to beb. There can be no other explanation for thinking Whitman led a more honorable post Marine Corp life *despite* the fact beb thinks Oswald didn't kill anybody.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BT George

May 13, 2019, 5:11:27 PM5/13/19
Oy Vey! beb says a mass murderer lived a more honorable life than a (supposedly) "innocent" Oswald, and it's *Chuck* "Boris" think should be embarrassed?!? Do I not rightly dub him Imbecile Lurkers?