Greg Parker Is 1000% Stupid

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 8, 2023, 4:26:01 AM1/8/23
Greg Parker, brain dead kangaroo fucker and JFK research hack, is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:

"Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question (Prayer Woman) is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."

Greg Parker

Jan 8, 2023, 9:22:14 AM1/8/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 8:26:01 PM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Greg Parker, brainiac.

Thanks Thigh Zone!

dead kangaroo fucker

Hold on there, cobber. It is illegal to fuck a kangaroo, whether it is alive or dead! We are only allowed to eat 'em. Full of iron which is part of the reason I'm such a braniac.

and JFK research hack,

1. A clever or elegant technical accomplishment, especially one with a playful or prankish bent. ·

Another compliment! Thanks!

is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:

Aghhh! were you being not serious with your compliments? Maybe you're just a bit addle-brained? Seeing a fat old lady points to some serious eye issues, if not psychological ones as well,

> "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."

Yes, I know. The nice policeman is your friend. He is there to help you and would never ever tell a fib. Seriously, I would not ask you to distrust all police. If you're in trouble and need help or one comes up o you to help you cross the road, you need not be fearful. You can trust him and take his hand.

This is just for the adults and others with functioning brains. Some police are not very nice.

Steven Galbraith

Jan 8, 2023, 9:56:02 AM1/8/23
Greg, serious/good faith question, please. If you believe that all or the key evidence was faked, planted, manufactured, that all of the eyewitnesses were coerced or pressured into lying, and all (or key members) of the police corrupt then where can anyone go with this event? What is there to debate? Whatever evidence is presented of Oswald's guilt can be dismissed as faked and as evidence of a conspiracy.
There is no place to go. It's a endless circular argument where one side cites evidence "A" and the response is "Evidence A is faked."

I'll try to prove a negative here: If the DPD were a thoroughly racist and corrupt force, then I would suggest, for example, that Oswald's co-workers, particularly the black men, would have implicated him. Forced/coerced/intimidated/frightened into doing so. They would have said they saw him that morning carrying a long package (they, minus Frazier, all said they didn't see him with one). They would have said he expressed hatred towards JFK (none of them said that). Norman/Jarman/Williams would have said they saw him go down the stairs after the shooting (all of them said they heard/saw no one go down the stairs). I would suggest that spectators in the crowd would have been coerced into saying they saw Oswald shoot from the window. Only one did.
It's a rather lengthy list of things witnesses would have been forced to say if, as you argue, Wade and Fritz were near fascist/corrupt evil people. But again, none of that happened. In fact, the news media which was all over this event interviewed all of these people. The ability of Wade/Fritz to railroad a person for murdering a gas station clerk is far easier than doing so for this crime. Everyone, every person was interviewed. You cannot frame a man for a small time crime the way you could for the murder of a president.
Yes, police are corrupt. Hell, people can be corrupt. That doesn't mean everyone at all times are corrupt.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 8, 2023, 10:12:37 AM1/8/23
You and Greg should get along fine. He has already said that if it wasn't for that fuzzy blob in the Darnell film, he'd be a Nutter. All you need do is convince him that he should be less than 99.9% sure that Prayer Blob is Lee Harvey Oswald. He'll switch sides in a flash. Get him down to 98.6% and he's all yours!

Scrum Drum

Jan 8, 2023, 11:23:09 AM1/8/23
Glad you noticed that Sky Throne...And don't forget Jim DiEugenio signs off on this crazy motherfucker and endorses his bullshit...Parker is the source of the Lumpkin as Baker theory that he refuses to admit I made blow up in his face...When you confront Parker with his lies and the proof for them he just feeds off the attention and uses it as an excuse for another round of trolling bullshit...Greg never came back to admit that once his pull it out of his ass Lumpkin as Baker theory is shot down then then only other alternative is Baker...And once you prove it was Baker then that makes the Lunch Room Encounter real...Greg is also the author of the full of shit gang gunfight at Patton & 10th that he also just pulled straight out of his ass...Yet somehow otherwise intelligent researchers take Greg seriously and don't automatically see him as the evidence-fucking bullshit artist that he is...It really is incredible...The only reason lying Greg espouses the Lumpkin as Baker theory is because he knows the Lunch Room Encounter makes his bullshit Prayer Man theory unbelievable...So, yes, most of what Greg posts is along the lines of the evidence obstruction of the Lone Nutters...Some of the most important evidence like Harvey & Lee, and Oswald being in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room, is being attacked by Parker just as zealously as any of the regular Nutters...Even when caught Greg refuses to admit it and the assholes over on the Education Forum let him get away with it...The only person they show any active interest towards is myself and my correct evidence against which they apply murderous censorship and ignoring...

Who is Brian Doyle?...He's the guy who disproved the Prayer Man theory and was ganged-up on, ignored, and banned - as the honorable and integrity-bearing Richard Gilbride posted...These people are so dishonest and desperate that they literally can't allow a single word of your evidence to appear on their websites because they are aware that it refutes their bullshit...

Greg is a pathetic blowhard and bullshit artist who can only exist by means of a board that he acts as the cowardly censor on...Ye shall know them by their ignoring, blocking, banning, and censoring...

Greg Parker

Jan 8, 2023, 7:22:48 PM1/8/23
On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 1:56:02 AM UTC+11, Steven Galbraith wrote:
> On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 9:22:14 AM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 8:26:01 PM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > Greg Parker, brainiac.
> >
> > Thanks Thigh Zone!
> >
> > dead kangaroo fucker
> >
> > Hold on there, cobber. It is illegal to fuck a kangaroo, whether it is alive or dead! We are only allowed to eat 'em. Full of iron which is part of the reason I'm such a braniac.
> >
> > and JFK research hack,

> > 1. A clever or elegant technical accomplishment, especially one with a playful or prankish bent. ·
> >
> > Another compliment! Thanks!
> > is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:
> > Aghhh! were you being not serious with your compliments? Maybe you're just a bit addle-brained? Seeing a fat old lady points to some serious eye issues, if not psychological ones as well,
> >
> > > "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."
> >
> > Yes, I know. The nice policeman is your friend. He is there to help you and would never ever tell a fib. Seriously, I would not ask you to distrust all police. If you're in trouble and need help or one comes up o you to help you cross the road, you need not be fearful. You can trust him and take his hand.
> >
> > This is just for the adults and others with functioning brains. Some police are not very nice.
> Greg, serious/good faith question, please. If you believe that all or the key evidence was faked, planted, manufactured, that all of the eyewitnesses were coerced or pressured into lying, and all (or key members) of the police corrupt then where can anyone go with this event? What is there to debate?

There would only be nothing to debate if everyone believed what you say about the evidence. Likewise there would be nothing to debate if everyone believed it was all real.

Nowhere have I ever said "everything is fake". That i s just nutters smearing with a broad brush. You talk about "good faith" and then immediately launch into a lone nutter smear.

Whatever evidence is presented of Oswald's guilt can be dismissed as faked and as evidence of a conspiracy.
> There is no place to go. It's a endless circular argument where one side cites evidence "A" and the response is "Evidence A is faked."

No evidence can be summarilary dismissed with the wave of hand. I don't do that. Some on both sides of the debate though, are guilty of it. You for example will not tolerate exculpatory evidence.

> I'll try to prove a negative here: If the DPD were a thoroughly racist and corrupt force, then I would suggest, for example, that Oswald's co-workers, particularly the black men, would have implicated him.

They changed their stories as required by the cops/fbi. Not everything works in obsolutes.

Forced/coerced/intimidated/frightened into doing so.

Into changing their stories - most certainly.

Givens is a prime example. He gave statements prior to his testimony. In how many of those did he mention going back up to the
the floor to retreive cigarettes and seeing Oswald up there? I'll let you figure it out.

Williams is another example. They needed a black man up on the 6th eating lunch. The earliest statements of the three amigos all have them going straight to the 5th floor together. This is confirmed by Alyea who said the food scraps were moved by the cops from the 5th to the 6th. Originally they wanted it to look like a cool calculating professional who casually ate lunch while waiting to shoot. That was even the original scenario given by Wade to the media. But ooops. They had to switch to a lone nut scenario, so having moved the scaps to the 6th, they now had to have one of the black huys up there eating it. Ebter Williams.

They would have said they saw him that morning carrying a long package (they, minus Frazier, all said they didn't see him with one).

You saying what they "would" have said is meaningless. It is just you playing your fucked up nutter parlor games. They changed their stories when and if needed. Each change, no matter that it was obviously too subtle a change for you, added to an overall picture of guilt..

They would have said he expressed hatred towards JFK (none of them said that). Norman/Jarman/Williams would have said they saw him go down the stairs after the shooting (all of them said they heard/saw no one go down the stairs). I would suggest that spectators in the crowd would have been coerced into saying they saw Oswald shoot from the window. Only one did.

More Nutter parlor games. so much for good faith.

> It's a rather lengthy list of things witnesses would have been forced to say if, as you argue, Wade and Fritz were near fascist/corrupt evil people.

The bigger the list, the bigger the lies, the bigger the risk of it all blowing up. THat's not how this is done. Changes are subtle to reduce risk factors. So no. You're just playing silly games.

But again, none of that happened.

Exactly. For the above reasons. It is idiotic.

In fact, the news media which was all over this event interviewed all of these people. The ability of Wade/Fritz to railroad a person for murdering a gas station clerk is far easier than doing so for this crime.

Maybe. But a murder is still just a murder and the same methods to framing someone apply. It does not include the fairy tales you want to put in my mouth,

Everyone, every person was interviewed. You cannot frame a man for a small time crime the way you could for the murder of a president.
> Yes, police are corrupt. Hell, people can be corrupt. That doesn't mean everyone at all times are corrupt.

Of course not. But the evidence shows they framed him. That you won't consider it, let alone look at the evidence for it with an open mind, is on you - not me.

Greg Parker

Jan 8, 2023, 7:28:15 PM1/8/23
Yeah I know, it's blaspheme, isn't it? Saying if god doesn't exist, I'd become an athiest... just not the done thing is it, because it is not about reality, it is about belief. (bad analogy in that I am already an atheist, but I'm sure you get the gist...)

"Prayer blob"? Are you a sock puppet of Steve Fish Eggs?

Greg Parker

Jan 8, 2023, 7:35:48 PM1/8/23

> Who is Brian Doyle?

Easy. He's the world's worst Irish comedian.
http://www.australiannetworkentertainment.com/brian_doyle.htm

Next question...

donald willis

Jan 8, 2023, 8:25:29 PM1/8/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 6:56:02 AM UTC-8, Steven Galbraith wrote:
> On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 9:22:14 AM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 8:26:01 PM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > Greg Parker, brainiac.
> >
> > Thanks Thigh Zone!
> >
> > dead kangaroo fucker
> >
> > Hold on there, cobber. It is illegal to fuck a kangaroo, whether it is alive or dead! We are only allowed to eat 'em. Full of iron which is part of the reason I'm such a braniac.
> >
> > and JFK research hack,

> > 1. A clever or elegant technical accomplishment, especially one with a playful or prankish bent. ·
> >
> > Another compliment! Thanks!
> > is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:
> > Aghhh! were you being not serious with your compliments? Maybe you're just a bit addle-brained? Seeing a fat old lady points to some serious eye issues, if not psychological ones as well,
> >
> > > "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."
> >
> > Yes, I know. The nice policeman is your friend. He is there to help you and would never ever tell a fib. Seriously, I would not ask you to distrust all police. If you're in trouble and need help or one comes up o you to help you cross the road, you need not be fearful. You can trust him and take his hand.
> >
> > This is just for the adults and others with functioning brains. Some police are not very nice.
> Greg, serious/good faith question, please. If you believe that all or the key evidence was faked, planted, manufactured, that all of the eyewitnesses were coerced or pressured into lying, and all (or key members) of the police corrupt then where can anyone go with this event? What is there to debate? Whatever evidence is presented of Oswald's guilt can be dismissed as faked and as evidence of a conspiracy.
> There is no place to go. It's a endless circular argument where one side cites evidence "A" and the response is "Evidence A is faked."
>
> I'll try to prove a negative here: If the DPD were a thoroughly racist and corrupt force, then I would suggest, for example, that Oswald's co-workers, particularly the black men, would have implicated him. Forced/coerced/intimidated/frightened into doing so. They would have said they saw him that morning carrying a long package (they, minus Frazier, all said they didn't see him with one). They would have said he expressed hatred towards JFK (none of them said that). Norman/Jarman/Williams would have said they saw him go down the stairs after the shooting (all of them said they heard/saw no one go down the stairs).

Would have been difficult for any of the three to admit that he saw Oswald going down the stairs. He'd be grilled as to why they didn't stop him or report him at the time. But, according to their testimony and to the Warren Report, they were all looking in the wrong direction at the time Oswald would have gone down the stairs, in which case they could hardly have testified that they saw him.

I would suggest that spectators in the crowd would have been coerced into saying they saw Oswald shoot from the window. Only one did.
> It's a rather lengthy list of things witnesses would have been forced to say if, as you argue, Wade and Fritz were near fascist/corrupt evil people. But again, none of that happened. In fact, the news media which was all over this event interviewed all of these people. The ability of Wade/Fritz to railroad a person for murdering a gas station clerk is far easier than doing so for this crime. Everyone, every person was interviewed.

If you extend your generalizations to Oak Cliff... Before his Commission testimony, Domingo Benavides was not interviewed by reporters. Nor did the SS or FBI admit to interviewing him. Poe of the DPD said he talked to him on 11/22, but he didn't quote him. He seemed to vanish between 11/22 and the date of his testimony.

dcw

Scrum Drum

Jan 8, 2023, 9:12:46 PM1/8/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 7:35:48 PM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Who is Brian Doyle?

> Easy. He's the world's worst Irish comedian.
> http://www.australiannetworkentertainment.com/brian_doyle.htm

COINTELPRO/trolling type answers that never give the person being addressed a straight answer...Greg never gave an honest answer to Lumpkin being disproven as the cop he claimed Mrs Garner saw with Truly...Once you refute Lumpkin, because he was 20 minutes too late and was wearing a plain clothes suit and fedora, then the only other alternative is Baker and therefore the Lunch Room Encounter is real...Greg won't admit this because I out-played him and made his entire bullshit Prayer Man house of cards crumble...

> Next question...

Where is Stanton in Altgens 6 and Wiegman Z257?...

So far you've avoided answering...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 9, 2023, 12:29:57 AM1/9/23
Here, Greg Parker tries to flatter himself as a blasphemer when really he is just dumb as as shit.

Ben Holmes

Jan 9, 2023, 2:25:49 PM1/9/23
On Sun, 8 Jan 2023 06:56:01 -0800 (PST), Steven Galbraith
<stevemg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greg, serious/good faith question, please. If you believe that all
> or the key evidence was faked, planted, manufactured, that all of the
> eyewitnesses were coerced or pressured into lying, and all (or key
> members) of the police corrupt then where can anyone go with this
> event?

It's a known historical FACT that the DPD didn't transcribe the tapes
correctly.

This is something you cannot debate.

So you run...

Scrum Drum

Jan 9, 2023, 7:13:33 PM1/9/23
The topic is Prayer Man...

Greg trolls and avoids the intelligently presented evidence...

Greg Parker

Jan 10, 2023, 9:06:48 AM1/10/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 11:13:33 AM UTC+11, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 12:29:57 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>

> > Here, Greg Parker tries to flatter himself as a blasphemer when really he is just dumb as as shit.
> The topic is Prayer Man...

Look again, Brian, The topic is me, so Sly Fart is on topic.

Scrum Drum

Jan 10, 2023, 9:22:52 AM1/10/23
You are a false evidence troll with a strong league of propagandists and incompetent moderators backing you and ignoring the correct evidence...

"99.9% sure"...

"Even if it isn't Oswald"...

= Unserious hijacking hacks who aren't here to seek the best serious evidence...

ROKC is a censorship-protected troll farm and The Education Forum takes no responsibility for its corrupted moderators...

You're lying and running once again Greg and the topic is Prayer Man...

Gordon already admitted the Prayer Man people were ignoring the evidence that refuted Prayer Man as Oswald like the wide hips and used that citation to shut the thread down...And Jim D admitted to me on Facebook, after seeing Stanton's obese family photo, that Prayer Man was too stocky to be Oswald, yet despite all this we are forced to listen to evidence-ignoring Roger Odisio and his false appeals while clear proof goes ignored...The correct researcher is then called a "shit-poster" and removed from the community...All so they can chase a keyboard fantasy introduced by a popular evidence-hacker named Greg Parker...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 13, 2023, 2:22:02 AM1/13/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:26:01 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Greg Parker, brain dead kangaroo fucker and JFK research hack, is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:
>
> "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question (Prayer Woman) is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."

Greg Parker is just one Darnell away from being a Nutter! C'mon, NBC! Release the fucking film so that Parker can go on home!

jack pack

Jan 13, 2023, 5:11:32 AM1/13/23
If there was a troll of the year award Scrummy And Sky Throne would be top contenders.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 13, 2023, 7:28:40 AM1/13/23
Maybe Greg Parker is actually 2000% stupid.

Scrum Drum

Jan 13, 2023, 10:28:10 AM1/13/23
On Friday, January 13, 2023 at 5:11:32 AM UTC-5, jack pack wrote:
Greg's ROKC trolls always try to bring the conversation down to the idiotic level...Then the community sides with them while side-stepping all the evidence...Which is why Davidson and my height analysis need to go to Peer Review where the Prayer Man trolls finally have their strategy defeated...Davidson clearly shows Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man and, after 7 years, we are still waiting for the Prayer Man people to show Stanton to Frazier's left in Altgens and Z257 Wiegman...Anyone can peruse the Prayer Man threads and see the Prayer Man group is populated by one-liner name-callers who never address the substantive evidence...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 16, 2023, 4:56:06 AM1/16/23
Greg Parker is 5000% stupid. At what point does he become a black hole of stupidity?

Greg Parker

Jan 16, 2023, 7:13:53 AM1/16/23
I say ol' bean, ol' chum ol' pal, this is a bit inflammatory, and not to mention, downright inflationary.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 16, 2023, 8:38:59 AM1/16/23
I can't help it if I inflate your robert johnson, but when it gets in my face, I do something about it.

Greg Parker

Jan 16, 2023, 3:50:31 PM1/16/23
That's right. You give that Johnson a big suck. In fact, I have never seen anyone suck quite so much. Take a bow. Or a curtsy.

Scrum Drum

Jan 16, 2023, 4:52:13 PM1/16/23
This is the input you get from the great Greg Parker whose proxy Roger Odisio is now being taken seriously by Larry Schnapf on a mainstream media level...

No serious or respectful answer from Greg about how Moricet's image of Stanton in the Owens Film shows an identical sleeve length between Stanton and Prayer Man...

Greg Parker

Jan 16, 2023, 7:50:11 PM1/16/23
Once again you are off topic. Once again, I am the subject. Take a leaf out of Bi Crone's book and stay on topic. Thank you.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 17, 2023, 12:30:29 AM1/17/23
Staying on topic here, the Black Hole of Stupidity which is Greg Parker has sucked into it Jim DiEugenio and Peter Dale Scott, apparently, and it is still sucking. When it is dead, the sooner the better, the world will suck a little less.

robert johnson

Jan 17, 2023, 9:05:26 AM1/17/23
I will hang the flag out and uncork a few bottles when I hear of your funeral SkyCunt.
Coward bag of shit hiding behind a shitty nick.
Since you have so much time to hang around here we all know you are ill in bed with just a keyboard at your disposal, not much longer then.
Do let us know when the time is coming so we can prepare for the festivities.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 17, 2023, 10:08:26 AM1/17/23
Celebrate right now, fucktard. You never know the time of your own annihilation. I 'm celebrating yours right now!

Scrum Drum

Jan 17, 2023, 12:26:33 PM1/17/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 10:08:26 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 9:05:26 AM UTC-5, robert johnson wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 5:30:29 AM UTC, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Make Mr "99.9% sure" answer the sleeve length evidence in the Owens Film...

Parker is running from it in public...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 17, 2023, 12:43:07 PM1/17/23
I don't care if he runs. I prefer that he runs. The further the better.

Greg Parker

Jan 17, 2023, 6:23:04 PM1/17/23
Come on, feel the shit
Sly Rant is off his tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild

So you think I got an evil mind? I'll tell you, skunky
I don't know why, I don't know why
So you call my research out of whack? What monkey is on your back?
I don't know why, I don't know why
Anymore, oh, no

So come on, feel the shit
Spy Fart is off his tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild
Come on, feel the shit
Brian find those tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Baby

So you say Dana White's a funny name? I got no worries
And I don't know why you think so
Oh, I gotta laugh when you shoot your foot, from way down in your burrow
And I don't care why, I don't care why
Anymore, no, no, no

Come on, feel the shit
Stanton, show us your tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild

Come on, feel the shit
Throw one to Brian with his catcher's mit
We'll get wild, wild, wild, baby
Come on

Well, your ROKC jealousy is plain
We all know why, We all know why
So you say ROKcer's got filthy minds but we're just go-getters
And we all know why, we all know why... you're terrified
All the time, oh, yeah

Come on, feel the shit
Find those Stanton tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild

Come on, feel the noise
Brian needs a bra for his tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Oh, wild

Come on (come on), find those tits
Come on (Shy Fart, rock your boy), work it
We'll get wild, wild, wild
We're gonna get wild (wild, wild, wild)
We're gonna get wild, tonight (come on, feel the shit)
Rock it tonight (Brian is off his tits)
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Oh, yeah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah (woo)
Ah-ah-ah
Come on, feel the shit
Squish it between those tits
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah

You can sing along here
https://youtu.be/sKYYPh8rvQU

Scrum Drum

Jan 17, 2023, 6:45:42 PM1/17/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 6:23:04 PM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 4:30:29 PM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height...

Gil Jesus showed that Prayer Man's sleeve ends at her elbow exactly as Sarah Stanton's sleeve does in the Owens Film...

Parker posts that he's 99.9 sure that Prayer Man is Oswald...

Parker posts troll lyrics...

Message has been deleted

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 30, 2023, 8:26:02 AM1/30/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:26:01 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Greg Parker, brain dead kangaroo fucker and JFK research hack, is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:
>
> "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question (Prayer Woman) is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."

This cannot be said too many times. Greg Parker is 1000% stupid. And he thinks that Lee Harvey Oswald was an innocent fat old lady.

Scrum Drum

Jan 30, 2023, 12:18:13 PM1/30/23
On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 8:26:02 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:26:01 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> This cannot be said too many times. Greg Parker is 1000% stupid. And he thinks that Lee Harvey Oswald was an innocent fat old lady.

The only fat lady that could be is Sarah Stanton, whom Lovelady and Frazier placed in the Prayer Man spot at the time...

Under James Gordon the JFK research community is ignoring Peer Review-level proof that Prayer Man is Stanton and is using censorship to assert that better images will somehow disprove this...In other words some of the best minds in research are acting like high school children...

If I were Stan Dane and Bart Kamp I would feel pretty stupid throwing everything on Sarah Stanton being Oswald...Pretty dumb...I may be suffering by having been destroyed as a researcher, but those guys will always be the two idiots that took Greg Parker's bullshit seriously and made fools of themselves...The dirty Education Forum will move on and pretend nothing happened, but those guys are crooked creeps, dishonest, and cowardly...They line up under a dirty motherfucker like Gordon because all they really require is posting space...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jan 31, 2023, 3:59:24 AM1/31/23
On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:26:01 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Greg Parker, brain dead kangaroo fucker and JFK research hack, is 99.9% certain that the fat old lady in the Darnell film is Lee Harvey Oswald, and that makes him 1000% stupid:
>
> "Fact is, I may have joined you as nutter, if not for my 99.9% certainty that the figure in question (Prayer Woman) is Oswald and that the associated evidence also points to a frame in place by Dallas police - now infamous for the number of innocent people they have locked up over the many decades of the Wade/Fritz/Decker eras."

See Greg Parker's latest self-immolation here https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/aT_3E6AwUW8

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 1, 2023, 3:02:48 AM2/1/23
This is a grand old topic and it deserves a bump.

Scrum Drum

Feb 1, 2023, 9:44:44 AM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:02:48 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 3:59:24 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 8, 2023 at 4:26:01 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

We can agree Greg's refusal to respond to facts or give a straight answer makes him notorious...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 1, 2023, 10:56:31 AM2/1/23
Notorious? I guess. He's been banned everywhere, you know.

Scrum Drum

Feb 1, 2023, 11:38:17 AM2/1/23
I've been banned from the 3 majors (MacRae, Education Forum, Deep Politics)...

MacRae because he's a nut running a trolling site...He bans when a serious poster makes it too obvious that MacRae is a nut running a JFK Assassination trolling site...

Lauren Johnson and James Gordon are just DiEugenio sycophants who ban when it becomes obvious they moderate by serving the clique because they are too dumb to moderate academically...Both banned me because of the Prayer Man issue and both refused to admit my correct evidence...(Johnson admitted it privately by PM but the dishonest bastard still banned me saying my evidence was correct but my "behavior" was bannable...My "behavior" of course was my showing he was violating his own site rules as moderator - which he was)...

Scrum Drum

Feb 2, 2023, 9:35:53 AM2/2/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:56:31 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 9:44:44 AM UTC-5, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:02:48 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

The labeling of Oswald's room at Beckley as "Room 0" was probably a police tactic to suss out persons who knew the real "Room 3" number...Commonly done by the police to tell who is telling the truth...They had a reason to do this so they could control witnesses to the two Oswalds...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 2, 2023, 10:38:11 AM2/2/23
I don't understand what you're talking about. If you want to explain it, go ahead.

Scrum Drum

Feb 2, 2023, 10:46:23 AM2/2/23
The person who told them "No, Oswald was in Room 3" is the person they would know had correct information and witnessing of the dangerous Oswald twin...It doesn't make sense for Oswald's room to be "Room 0" because it is in the middle of the house and there was no reason for it to be the odd room out...

Once again, the bullshit artist Greg Parker is asking us to take him at his crazy word over persons who were there and were the people who owned the place...

Greg Parker

Feb 2, 2023, 10:19:14 PM2/2/23
That makes two of you. You and him.

Scrum Drum

Feb 2, 2023, 11:01:14 PM2/2/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:19:14 PM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 2:38:11 AM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Who do you believe?...

Pat Hall who was there and witnessed all this?...

Or Bullshit Greg who makes it up as he goes along?...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 3, 2023, 12:59:29 AM2/3/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:19:14 PM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
Greg Parker has Hankypankyspankyitis, the irresistible urge to be spanked silly.

Scrum Drum

Feb 3, 2023, 10:32:22 AM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 12:59:29 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:19:14 PM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 2:38:11 AM UTC+11, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 9:35:53 AM UTC-5, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Apparently the hand-written rent receipt does say "Room O"...

The problem with Parker's ROKC trolls is they ignore context when it works for their crazy theories...Maybe Mrs Johnson was gotten to and Room 0 was a way of disappearing "OH Lee" in to a non-existing room because he was a deep CIA operative involved in a doubles program...Room 3 then becomes Room 0...Maybe even "Room Oswald"...

It matters not because the nuts at ROKC are ignoring witnesses who said the man taken from the Texas Theater was the same man who rented the room...The man the boys saw shot on TV was the same Lee that hung out with them and they recognized...How would Pat Hall know Oswald was good with children?...This is where Greg's nuts invoke the same men in black who went to each witness on the front steps and told them they didn't see Oswald...Those men in black were busy at Beckley convincing all the roomers that they saw Oswald instead of OH Lee...Now witnesses like Earlene Roberts and Pat Hall all become liars involved in a deep plot that only the kooks at ROKC detect...Forget the original witnesses, we are now to believe obvious nuts like Ed LeDoux...The reason there were no transportation or dining witnesses to Oswald being at Beckley is because Oswald was deep and was being covered...That's what I mean about ROKC ignoring obvious context...This is the same Oswald who went blocks past the rooming house with Whaley...He had all the shadowy traits of a deep operative who was being kept at a low profile...A person who had to be minimized because there was an identical double not too far away...

Look at The Education Forum and get a load of the idiots there not being able to figure out there were two Oswalds at the Depository...One in long sleeves and the other in a White T-Shirt...The fools at the Education Forum let the scumbag dictator James Gordon direct what evidence can be discussed and what evidence can't...Lone Nutters and bullshitters have priority under Gordon, which is how Greg's bullshit slips in...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 4, 2023, 3:42:06 AM2/4/23
The fact that Parker and his theories are batshit insane doesn't make for two Oswalds at the TSBD. Baker probably did see Oswald in the long sleeve brown shirt, and Mrs. Reid might be mistaken. Maybe she was used to seeing him in a t-shirt and remembered it that way even though he was wearing a brown shirt this time. People do things like that. Mrs. Reid probably saw the same person whom Baker saw.

Scrum Drum

Feb 4, 2023, 4:25:46 AM2/4/23
Roger Craig saw the same thing on an Oswald who clearly went a different direction than the bus/taxi...Ochus Campbell wasn't asked what his Oswald in the Utility Closet was wearing because it was a White T-Shirt...God knows how many other witnesses to Oswald in the White T-Shirt were kept off the record by FBI...Helen Forrest, Geneva Hine, Marvin Robinson etc...The same two Oswalds then show up at the Texas Theater...Was TF White asked what his Oswald was wearing?...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 4, 2023, 5:18:23 AM2/4/23
I think that Roger Craig was setting loose some red herrings and was a tool of the conspiracy. I don't think that Campbell saw anything, but was using the royal "we" to report, in a faulty way, his understanding of what Truly had told him; he was speaking for the company when he said "we." The only Oswald whom I'm sure was there was wearing a long sleeve shirt from the time that Baker saw him until the time that he left the building. I'm not saying that it is impossible that "Harvey" was there and doing stuff, but the evidence does not prove it to my satisfaction.

Scrum Drum

Feb 4, 2023, 9:45:23 AM2/4/23
On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:18:23 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 4:25:46 AM UTC-5, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> >

> I think that Roger Craig was setting loose some red herrings and was a tool of the conspiracy.

Why would Craig bring hell down on himself for a false witnessing?...That doesn't make sense...Meanwhile Helen Forrest and Marvin Robinson confirmed Craig's Oswald...There's a photo of a stopped Station Wagon with a Cadillac behind it on the Knoll...Craig confirmed Mrs Reid's Oswald in the White T-Shirt...Frazier confirmed the Oswald in Long-Sleeves...Two Oswalds heading in two different directions...Ochus Campbell was not asked what his Oswald was wearing because it was a White T-Shirt that represented a serious problem for the Commission...

I don't think that Campbell saw anything, but was using the royal "we" to report, in a faulty way, his understanding of what Truly had told him; he was speaking for the company when he said "we."

Many people saw Oswald in the Lobby but were ignored by FBI...What happened was "Harvey" was in the Lobby waiting for Shelley to return in order to ask permission to leave..."Lee" accidentally stumbled in to the Lobby while Harvey was still there, which in turn caused Harvey to try to leave through the front door...The cop at the front door detected Harvey's panic and detained him...This caused fellow CIA op Shelley to OK Harvey as his "Superintendent"...Lee reacted by ducking in to the Utility Closet...Lee was still hiding in there by the time Campbell returned from the Knoll...

The only Oswald whom I'm sure was there was wearing a long sleeve shirt from the time that Baker saw him until the time that he left the building. I'm not saying that it is impossible that "Harvey" was there and doing stuff, but the evidence does not prove it to my satisfaction.

People who don't recognize the serious lack of evidence due to FBI corruption are not really being sincere...Harvey was in Long-Sleeves and he was witnessed by Frazier going up to the Bus/Taxi Encounter...The key here is the cop at the front door was never identified because he would have confirmed the Oswald he stopped was wearing Long-Sleeves...Greg Parker thrives on this FBI corruption and omission of key witnessing...He uses it to dump a whole load of bullshit in to that gaping hole...The entire Lobby Stop was erased because it would have confirmed Campbell's Oswald was wearing a White T-Shirt...

For some reason the roaring asshole James Gordon sees fit to make sure this brilliant cracking of the case is kept from the Education Forum while deniers and idiots are free to post...

Greg Parker

Feb 5, 2023, 12:06:35 AM2/5/23
Never in the near 60 year history of this case, have two more desolute fantasists gone toe to toe in such a no-holds-barred race to the bottom of the batshit barrell, eager to scrape and sculpt that batshit within an inch of its worm and maggot-filled life to recreate the mosaic they made in kindergarden. When they took them home, their mothers, god bless 'em, bit their togues and gave "praise" for being the greatest 5 year old mosaic-makers this side of Jeruselum, before throwing up and tossing the monstrosities in the trash.

Unfortunately, they both witnessed their mother doing this, turning them into the "men" they now are, and sent them on a lifelong quest to recreate their batshit mosaics which they intend having interred with the woman who brought them life,

It is a sickness, so I can forgive them. Not sure that their mothers ever will.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Feb 5, 2023, 1:22:34 AM2/5/23
Okay now, Greg. Back to your rubber room.

Scrum Drum

Feb 5, 2023, 12:21:56 PM2/5/23
On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 12:06:35 AM UTC-5, gparker...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 1:45:23 AM UTC+11, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 5:18:23 AM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > On Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 4:25:46 AM UTC-5, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Greg is trolling and publicly can't answer the very tight-fitting solution I posted...

You can see what a true troll and disinfo agent is made of when not protected by moderation and censorship...He is reduced to silly mockery (trolling) and is inarticulate to serious evidence...Take Greg's blowhard, censorship-created oration away from him and he has nothing...

There's no doubt there were two Oswalds at the Depository because the authorities have no excuse for not investigating Oswald's alleged departure from the front door...When compared to the attention they gave other things their ignoring the exact circumstances of Oswald's departure can only be explained by avoidance of incriminating facts...Oswald did not strip off his Long-Sleeved Shirt from the Lunch Room Encounter before Mrs Reid's witnessing...The White T-Shirt Oswald was Lee...He most-likely came down from Armstrong's 6th Floor Escape by means of the Passenger Elevator getting off at the 3rd Floor...He walked over to the NW stairs where he (or the man in the brown jacket) were encountered by Truly & Baker...Lee then went to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room and bought a Coke in order to mimic Harvey who had been seen with a Coke and therefore would be assumed to be the same person...We know Lee was headed for the Lobby via the SE steps when Mrs Reid saw him...Harvey had gone to the Lobby after Baker encountered him, so Lee followed-up and accidently stumbled in to the Lobby when Harvey was at the other end by the doors...

Greg is trollishly inarticulate to this because he knows it is the correct solution...

The assholes at the Education Forum prefer their dominance and egotistical control (as cited by Gilbride) to the case being brilliantly cracked...

Mark Knight and James Gordon are just power-hungry assholes who happen to have moderator avatars on the Education Forum...What right do they have to censor this very important solving of the Lobby Scenario?...