"Robbie Robertson Has Disabled His YouTube Video Sharing Because Of DVP

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 30, 2022, 1:54:26 AM8/30/22
In ED Land I wondered why Robbie's embedded Posner video was not viewable, and later in the thread I found out; it's because David Von Pein had told him how proud he was to display Robbie's video on his own website. Robbie responds to DVP, "So that's how you get your footage." Apparently, Robbie "I'm In It For Myself" Robertson doesn't want his video playing on David's website! Robbie is not on the Nutter side. Robbie is on Robbie's side.

David Von Pein

David Von Pein Rising Star
Members
6.5k
Gender:Male

Location:Indiana, USA

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)

4 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

So that’s how you get your footage

What do you mean? I merely utilized the embedding feature that YouTube has always had. And why on Earth have you turned off the ability to embed the Posner video? Just to spite me? There's nothing illegal or underhanded when somebody embeds a YouTube video on their own sites. That's what the embedding feature is for, for Pete sake.
Edited 56 minutes ago by David Von Pein

Gil Jesus

Aug 30, 2022, 6:23:50 AM8/30/22
The owners of a video have a right to determine how they want it distributed.
There's nothing selfish about that.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 30, 2022, 6:35:59 AM8/30/22
Of course, Robbie has the right to be a self-promoting prick. Nobody is talking about rights here. Eventually he will figure out that his self promotion is best served by the widest possible distribution of his videos and he will change his YouTube settings.

Gil Jesus

Aug 30, 2022, 7:51:25 AM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 6:35:59 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> Of course, Robbie has the right to be a self-promoting prick. Nobody is talking about rights here. Eventually he will figure out that his self promotion is best served by the widest possible distribution of his videos and he will change his YouTube settings.

So are you saying you don't self-promote your youtube videos here ?
Everybody self promotes, myself included. I post links to my website.
So what ? I do it, you do it, everybody does it.

Von Pein should have asked permission before he did anything with that video.
He assumed it was ok to do whatever he wanted with someone else's property.
Just because it wasn't illegal, doesn't make it ethical.
Von Pein f**ked up as usual and he's not man enough to apologize.
Par for the course.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 30, 2022, 8:18:57 AM8/30/22
It's not a question of legality. Unless you designate otherwise, YouTube allows its videos to be embedded. This is the common practice. It is Robbie's responsibility to disable that function. DVP, douche that he may be, didn't do anything wrong here. This is just the way it is done. And when Robbie realized that, he grabbed back his video, as he has the right to do. Maybe DVP should apologize anyway, just to be nice to the self-promoting prick, but not because he had done anything wrong.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 30, 2022, 8:26:28 AM8/30/22
I see that Robbie has admitted that he is a self-promoting prick:

"That doesn’t get me clicks if you go to video button it will take you to the youtube"

It doesn't get him clicks, he says, if the video is viewed embedded. He wants them clicks. I think he might be wrong about that. I think embedded views do count as clicks. But it shows why Robbie is hanging out, to get clicks, not just views, but he wants his counter to be moving, too. Somebody ought to tell him that blocking people doesn't help him get clicks, either. The fucking dope!

Ben Holmes

Aug 30, 2022, 9:16:40 AM8/30/22
And you won't hear this simple truth from **ANY** believer, it's
verboten to criticize another believer.

Gil Jesus

Aug 30, 2022, 9:40:40 AM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 9:16:40 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> And you won't hear this simple truth from **ANY** believer, it's
> verboten to criticize another believer.

I agree. That's why this bird-brain has to turn it around. This isn't about Robbie Robertson, this is about DVP and what HE did.

Any decent person would apologize to the guy instead of saying, "there was nothng illegal or underhanded about it",
trying to justify his embedding of the Posner interview because "youtube allows embedding".

Who GAF what Youtube allows ?
Does Youtube own the video ?
No.

Von Pein assumes that he's entitled to embed anything on the internet into his blog.
That's where he screwed up. By doing something that the video owner did not appreciate and
he doesn't have the balls to admit it and apologize for it.

The man has ZERO credibility, as we all have known.

Scrum Drum

Aug 30, 2022, 11:05:03 AM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 9:40:40 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 9:16:40 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

I sense more than a modicum of lack of sincerity on Gil's behalf...

Though I would never defend the conspiracy-denier David Von Pein, how many of the posters on the Education Forum who regularly share You-Tube videos went through all those phony asking for permissions you demand?...Gil, when Gordon allowed Andrej Stancak to post my interview with Wanda Daniel on the Education Forum and badly misrepresent its content did you demand Stancak ask permission of me?...Doudna too...He posted my You Tube interview of Wanda and badly misrepresented its contents...He never asked and none of the asshole wolf pack on the EF had any such issues...

The real issue here is Robbie's weak-handed hosting of notorious denier Gerald Posner...The reason why Von Pein was so enthusiastic to share Robbie's interview was because it was so useful to Posner to spread his BS Lone Nutter propaganda unopposed...The clique never criticizes its members so Robbie's mis-handling of Posner will not receive the criticism it deserves...Jim D stays unaccountably silent once again...

Sky Throne is right on the money...Robbie is a little self serving prick sensationalist who knows how to exploit the same author egos that the Education Forum does and is just looking for clicks...His content is vapid and is a waste of time for advanced researchers...But like the little prick said "You don't have to watch it if you don't like it" (exactly what Gordon said about the EF)...Wage for the unproductive middle and you will have a permanent spot on the "civil" Education Forum...

When I posted two quick ways to refute Prayer Man as Oswald and prove it was Stanton Robbie called me a stalker (obviously placed in his ear by ROKC) and blocked me from his Facebook page, saying "Nobody is interested in that"...I was called a "stalker" by that idiot after sending him only one post...And, of course, Gil agreed with Robbie because Robbie flattered Gil's ego...Robbie first learned of assassination research only 8 weeks ago and did not know who Leavelle was or Dorothy Kilgallen - but that's OK with Gil and Robbie is now my superior...The clique doesn't require much...Just agreement with idiots and egotists...

Robbie is now a welcomed team member over on ROKC even though Greg knows he doesn't know much...Robbie hosted Greg and Bart and took them seriously...Greg is taking advantage of a gullible kid who is looking for a quick "in" to the research community and Robbie is dumb enough to trust him...

The reason why Gil defends Robbie is because, like Robbie, he too bases his belief on his shallow friendship with the ROKC trolls (outside of serious research that is based on facts and analysis)...

It's Robbie's own funeral if he wants to join the biggest troll farm on the JFK internet...
Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Aug 30, 2022, 2:42:53 PM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 11:05:03 AM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
<Bullshit deleted>

I don't give a shit about Prayerman. Period.

BT George

Aug 30, 2022, 2:55:29 PM8/30/22
Maybe because you guys rarely state anything *accurately* to criticize!

David Von Pein

Aug 30, 2022, 3:16:49 PM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 7:51:25 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> Von Pein should have asked permission before he did anything with that video. He assumed it was ok to do whatever he wanted with someone else's property. Just because it wasn't illegal, doesn't make it ethical.

What an idiotic thing to say. I merely did what I've done dozens of other times with dozens of other YouTube videos. I embedded an embeddable video into one of my webpages.

It must be assumed (quite naturally) that if the "Embed Video" feature is *not* disabled by the channel owner, then it means that that channel owner APPROVES of his videos being embedded into third-party sites. A "permission" slip most certainly is not required, as you ridiculously claim it should be.

Gil Jesus' stupid response above is just another example of Gil's recent mantra, which is: "Let's Bash DVP Even Though I Know He's Done Nothing Wrong Here".

Scrum Drum

Aug 30, 2022, 3:17:42 PM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 2:42:53 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 11:05:03 AM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

> I don't give a shit about Prayerman. Period.

Translation: " I'm friends with Kamp and Parker and will never give an honest answer about the Prayer Man theory or its effect on JFK research "...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 30, 2022, 4:13:35 PM8/30/22
Gil doesn't seem to care about much of anything that is off his well-trodden path.

Ben Holmes

Aug 30, 2022, 5:05:00 PM8/30/22
On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:16:48 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<dvp.miscel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 7:51:25 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Von Pein should have asked permission before he did anything with that video. He assumed it was ok to do whatever he wanted with someone else's property. Just because it wasn't illegal, doesn't make it ethical.
>
>What an idiotic thing to say.

And this, folks, shows Von Peiny's character more fully than anything
I could say.

David Von Pein

Aug 30, 2022, 5:12:31 PM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 5:05:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> And this, folks, shows Von Peiny's character more fully than anything I could say.

Holmes, of course, knows full well that Gil's comments concerning me and the subject of embedding YouTube videos were incredibly stupid and idiotic comments, and yet Holmes still tries to make *ME* out to be the villain in the story.

And this, folks, shows Holmesy's character more fully than anything I could say.

Scrum Drum

Aug 30, 2022, 6:14:50 PM8/30/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 5:12:31 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 5:05:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> Holmes, of course, knows full well that Gil's comments concerning me and the subject of embedding YouTube videos were incredibly stupid and idiotic comments, and yet Holmes still tries to make *ME* out to be the villain in the story.

As does James Gordon of anyone who posts the correct evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

David Healy

Aug 30, 2022, 6:20:29 PM8/30/22
maybe you should return to oldtime tv, and or, the history of the Boston Braves single *A* baseball teams. You need a defining moment David.... now is the time...
Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 6:16:37 AM8/31/22
On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 5:05:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
Yes it's idiotic to apologize to someone you've wronged.
You're right, Ben. It says something about his character and also about his upbringing.
But we're not surprised.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 31, 2022, 6:24:00 AM8/31/22
You and Ben certainly are the experts on idiocy.

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 6:42:21 AM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 6:24:00 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> You and Ben certainly are the experts on idiocy.

Says the guy who has Shelley on the 6th floor and Jarman as a shooter.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 31, 2022, 6:44:48 AM8/31/22
Jarman is the shooter on the 5th floor, moron.

Ben Holmes

Aug 31, 2022, 9:38:39 AM8/31/22
You know, it's amusing that I've never met an honest and knowledgeable
believer in the Warren Commission. The more they know the evidence,
the more dishonest and cowardly they tend to be.

They cannot bring themselves to publicly acknowledge even the most
blatant of the WC lies ... (Mrs. Tice's testimony, for example)
presumably because if they admit the slightest error, the whole
edifice falls down.

Ben Holmes

Aug 31, 2022, 9:39:56 AM8/31/22
ROTFLMAO! These trolls surely appreciate your attention, Gil! (Even
as they hate your accuracy...)

Scrum Drum

Aug 31, 2022, 10:48:15 AM8/31/22
"Accuracy" like the Bus/Taxi Encounter never happening or Harvey & Lee being false...

Gil runs back to Gordon's cold leather tit...

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 12:47:40 PM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:48:15 AM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

> "Accuracy" like the Bus/Taxi Encounter never happening or Harvey & Lee being false...
>

> Gil runs back to Gordon's cold leather tit...

You claim there were two Oswalds. One was arrested by the DPD.
What happened to the other one ?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 31, 2022, 12:52:20 PM8/31/22
Yeah, Brian! What happened to the other one? Huh? Huh? And remember, whatever you answer will simply bring ridicule from the dumb old cop, because he's just a dumb old cop.

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 1:02:02 PM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 12:52:20 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> And remember, whatever you answer will simply bring ridicule from the dumb old cop, because he's just a dumb old cop.

Says the guy dumb enough to post that the "doorman" in Altgens 6 is Joe Molina with Lovelady's face pasted in.
Or that JD Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza.

It's hard to compete with such genius.
<snicker>

Scrum Drum

Aug 31, 2022, 1:03:44 PM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 12:47:40 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
Ask Vinson...

There's no doubt about the two Oswalds...One was seen by Frazier walking from the rear exit, down Houston, crossing over to Elm, and up to the Bus/Taxi Encounter...The other was seen by Helen Forrest and Roger Craig getting in to the Station Wagon...Roger Craig was murdered for his witnessing and Helen Forrest commented "If it wasn't Oswald it was his identical twin"...

It is outrageous to the point of criminal that James Gordon would be allowed to destroy me as a researcher and remove me from the community (with that asshole Jim D's approval) when I have discovered one of the most important evidence discoveries in assassination history...It is criminal that the other members of the Education Forum would obey and enforce Gordon's abusive bullying and censorship and ignore that discovery and how it cracks the case...It is incredibly stupid and epic-ly ironic that the research community itself would be the ones who prevented the case from being solved all so they could enforce their idiotic need to be the only researchers allowed to post by that stupid British bastard Gordon...All so Gordon could polish his own arrogant British balls with his apron-ed manners and politeness nannying while the final solution goes ignored...It doesn't get more stupid than that, or corrupted, or pathetically ironic and unjust...Preventing the incredibly important evidence that solves the case so an ignorant, power-hungry nincompoop can have his way and be in charge and assholes can carry out their grudges for being out-argued on Prayer Man...

At what price "civility"?...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 31, 2022, 1:07:47 PM8/31/22
Especially difficult for a dumb fat old cop who can't get past the money order deposit he has been fixating on for the past 40 years. I feel your pain, brother.

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 1:10:40 PM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 1:03:44 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 12:47:40 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 10:48:15 AM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
>

> .
> > You claim there were two Oswalds. One was arrested by the DPD.
> > What happened to the other one ?
> Ask Vinson...

You posted it. I'm asking you. What happened to the other Oswald ?

Gil Jesus

Aug 31, 2022, 1:11:21 PM8/31/22
On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 1:07:47 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> Especially difficult for a dumb fat old cop who can't get past the money order deposit he has been fixating on for the past 40 years. I feel your pain, brother.

That unpaid money order really pisses you off doesn't it ?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 31, 2022, 1:12:28 PM8/31/22
No. I like it. I just think that you should get out and play with the other boys now and then.

Scrum Drum

Sep 1, 2022, 12:09:34 PM9/1/22
It seems disingenuous to try to corner me with a question...

The part of what I wrote (that you ignored) forces there to be a second Oswald...Not only was there enough evidence to show a second Oswald at the Depository but it was reinforced by the second Oswald at the Texas Theater...

Vinson saw an Oswald look alike get on the covert flight he had accidentally been put on...That Oswald got off at Roswell, New Mexico so what happened after that is only known to the conspirators...

Competent Peer Review is only possible when the moderators are as skilled and have as much knowledge as the members...Otherwise you end up with the farce you see at the Education Forum where fools ban the best and brightest because they aren't dumb enough...You end up with an image of Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man and it still isn't good enough...

robert johnson

Sep 2, 2022, 3:59:55 AM9/2/22
CORNER YOU?
YOU HAVE BEEN CORNERED FROM DAY ONE YOU RETARDED FUCK

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU COWARD
STOP IGNORING IT. YOU PROJECT AND ACCUSE OTHERS OF IGNORING AND NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS YET IT IS YOU WHO DOES NOTHING ELSE BUT THAT.
BE A MAN FOR JUST ONE SECOND

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 2, 2022, 5:13:35 AM9/2/22
The other Oswald was arrested in the Texas Theatre balcony and taken to Fritzie's office before the Real Oswald got there. There is film of him leaving the Homicide And Robbery Bureau, with Officer Chaney right there telling the reporters that he is NOT the suspect. Probably he was killed, but I haven't yet found the confession in the documents. That is probably why Roscoe White had been hired as a cop, so that he could dispose of "Harvey." But, to be sure, we'll just have to wait until our masters admit to their peons that they really are just a gang of murderous psychopaths. Maybe the next release? Huh huh huh...

Gil Jesus

Sep 2, 2022, 7:28:19 AM9/2/22
On Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 12:09:34 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at 1:10:40 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > You posted it. I'm asking you. What happened to the other Oswald ?
> It seems disingenuous to try to corner me with a question...
>
> Vinson saw an Oswald look alike get on the covert flight he had accidentally been put on...That Oswald got off at Roswell, New Mexico so what happened after that is only known to the conspirators...

Maybe he was abducted by aliens . ROFLMAO

Two Oswalds running around inside the TSBD and not one employee noticed.
Brilliant.

Scrum Drum

Sep 2, 2022, 10:41:05 AM9/2/22
This is the kind of juvenile trolling I would expect from one of the ROKC assholes Gil...Who else do you have behind you on this?...Jim D?...Or does Jim make strategic comments that back Armstrong in the right places but then also agree with assholes like yourself and Greg Parker whenever he can get away with it and Gordon protects him from having to answer for that gross hypocrisy?...

What you are saying isn't true and there were employees who noticed...Like Mrs Reid for instance...So which is it Gil?...Do you suddenly have amnesia and forget the evidence-hiding and corruption of the investigating authorities?...Just because you mock like an asshole doesn't make the Oswald Frazier saw headed up to the bus after leaving the Loading Dock go away...Nor does it make the Station Wagon Oswald go away, that there's a photo of in the form of a Station Wagon parked by the Knoll with Robinson's Cadillac seen behind it...What are you doing here?...Are you now exploiting Greg Parker's ridicule trolling to make those firm witnessings go away?...Trolling someone idiot style is something I would expect from the biggest bozos out there Gil...You're playing a game here that forgets that all the evidence eventually had to be filtered through the FBI and DPD and that they were killing witnesses...If the two Oswalds looked exactly alike how exactly were the employees supposed to tell there were two Oswalds?...You're in ROKC-like denial that we already know there were two Oswalds seen by Frazier and Craig, so reality requires that there had to be two Oswalds in the Depository...The two Oswalds at the Texas Theater only reinforces this and your disingenuous question about what happened to Lee is a dishonest way to go about denying it...All that question is is your way of avoiding all the rest that YOU haven't answered for...You are self-excusing like the worst Lone Nutters...The simple answer is anyone who suspected would simply be told they were seeing Oswald and then they would be subjected to the ridicule you are practicing...And if they refused to back down they would end up like Ralph Yates...An FBI murder victim that ROKC toady Gil Jesus thinks is funny...It figures you would be given a warm welcome by that asshole Gordon over on the Education Forum even though you stupidly mock some of the most important evidence, and I would be number one on their banning black list...YOU and Gordon are the reason Armstrong and other major conspiracy sources don't post over there...They know that forum is a bully pit of corrupted assholes led by a power-hungry nincompoop and are voting against a farce of a forum with their non-presence...The heavyweights don't post on the Education Forum because they know the administrator is an aggressive asshole who bans those with the correct evidence in order to protect his favorites...The assholes in charge and the spoiled favorites like Speer try to blame the "shit-posters" for driving away the heavyweights - but it's them who are doing it...You guys work like a pack of idiots using trolling and you take an impressionable kid like Robbie and pull him in to your corrupted group and influence him against the better evidence...And then you say stupid stuff like you do here because you know the wolf pack will defend you...And Robbie responds at the shallowest level and goes along with it for acceptance...You assholes have used this technique to pretty much destroy credible research in the JFK community...Just because you're too stupid for the most sophisticated evidence doesn't mean other people are too...

Gil Jesus

Sep 2, 2022, 12:23:50 PM9/2/22
Two Oswalds dressed exactly alike so no employee would notice the difference, running around the TSBD all morning.
Brilliant.
Where's your proof ?

Scrum Drum

Sep 2, 2022, 12:35:06 PM9/2/22
That's exactly what I would expect from David Von Pein...

My proof is in the full body of the rest of what I wrote that you ignored and tried to answer with a disingenuous question....

That's what Greg Parker does Gil...When he's nailed by evidence he can't answer he tries to seize the narrative by asking an aggressive question whose sole purpose is to divert from the fact he's not answering what you wrote...

I don't know when Lee slipped-in and went to the 6th Floor to set-up Harvey...It had to be some time after the peanut brittle and beer - or are you going to ignore that too in order to divert from the fact you're not answering it?...

The proof is in the fact Mrs Reid's Oswald was wearing a T-Shirt and Baker's was wearing long sleeves...Low quality researchers like yourself don't notice that the authorities avoided asking people like Ochus Campbell what shirt his Oswald was wearing?...Craig's Oswald was in a white T-shirt and Frazier's was wearing the reddish-brown long-sleeved shirt...

You show a very poor, naive understanding of the plot and don't register that it was very possible Truly and Shelly knew of the doubles...

Gil Jesus

Sep 2, 2022, 12:56:31 PM9/2/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:35:06 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> The proof is in the fact Mrs Reid's Oswald was wearing a T-Shirt and Baker's was wearing long sleeves...Low quality researchers like yourself don't notice that the authorities avoided asking people like Ochus Campbell what shirt his Oswald was wearing?...Craig's Oswald was in a white T-shirt and Frazier's was wearing the reddish-brown long-sleeved shirt...
>

> You show a very poor, naive understanding of the plot and don't register that it was very possible Truly and Shelly knew of the doubles...

I guess I'm one of those who just doesn't appreciate your genius.

Scrum Drum

Sep 2, 2022, 2:09:56 PM9/2/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:56:31 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:35:06 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

> I guess I'm one of those who just doesn't appreciate your genius.

I don't know about that...But I do know that, like Parker, you are publicly unable to give a serious answer to my arguments of evidence...

Scrum Drum

Sep 2, 2022, 2:11:27 PM9/2/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:56:31 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 12:35:06 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

And, yes, Gil did trollishly ignore the peanut brittle and beer...

Gil Jesus

Sep 2, 2022, 4:09:09 PM9/2/22
On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 2:09:56 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

> I don't know about that...But I do know that, like Parker, you are publicly unable to give a serious answer to my arguments of evidence...

You post no evidence. Only speculation.
Let's see the arrest records of the two Oswalds arrested at the Texas Theater.
Let's see that video of James Chaney saying, "he's not the suspect" as he's interviewed.
Name the TSBD employee who saw two Oswalds that day.
Show us the documentation supporting Stanton's claim that she overheard Oswald saying he was going to the SECOND floor lunchroom. You say it's backed by witnesses, lets see that documentation.

Buell Frazier never testified that he saw Oswald walking towards the bus stop.
He didn't know where Oswald was and assumed he went home.

"When they let us go, I took on off because I thought maybe they had already dismissed him and he went on home" ( 2 H 237 )
https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0123a.htm

I don't know where you get your bullshit from, but it's bullshit, not supported by the evidence.

THERE WERE NO TWO OSWALDS.

David Healy

Sep 2, 2022, 5:21:10 PM9/2/22
are you an alias of that long lost brother, one of those original, draft dodging cowards, Bud the Duster? Huh?
--Management

David Healy

Sep 2, 2022, 5:28:11 PM9/2/22
Okay, game over -- the two nutter aliases can go back to their collective corner, lick their assholes. Great job getting 'em on their backs, Gil. Though by this stage of the theatrics they should be well aware of that position....

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 2, 2022, 8:31:52 PM9/2/22
I'd respond the way you deserve, but I have some amount of respect for you, and you are just a silly old man, so I'll just ignore you from now on. Thanks for being reasonable on a couple of occasions!

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 2, 2022, 8:36:22 PM9/2/22
I never claimed anybody saw two Oswalds in the TSBD. I never claimed that there ever were two Oswald's in the TSBD. The film of this is in one of my videos, and that's the only way I can show it to you, Fuckface. So here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVtcdzzCTgM Now, go fuck yourself, you stupid fat old cop.

Gil Jesus

Sep 3, 2022, 4:23:36 PM9/3/22
Who TF is talking to you ? I was talking to the OTHER shithead.
Or are you answering for him now ?
Try to keep up, bananahead.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 4, 2022, 12:22:20 AM9/4/22
Sorry, Fuckface! I wasn't paying attention. Never you mind. Do carry on!

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 4, 2022, 3:59:10 AM9/4/22
Well, Fuckface, the reason that I made that "mistake" is that you were responding to something I did say. As you said, "Let's see that video of James Chaney saying, 'he's not the suspect' as he's interviewed." Your playmate, Brian, didn't say that. I did. So I gave you a link to the video, Shitbag. Though I did not say that Chaney was being interviewed when he said that. You made up that part. And then, cowardly cop that you are, you snipped what you were responding to so that it would not be easy to notice your misrepresentation of what I said. For a dumb old sack of shit, you sure are sneaky.

robert johnson

Sep 4, 2022, 6:29:27 AM9/4/22
Where is the evidence DOYLE!
Show us all Sarah Stanton's tits in the Prayer Man stills of both films.

Scrum Drum

Sep 14, 2022, 10:06:17 AM9/14/22
On Sunday, September 4, 2022 at 3:59:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 4:23:36 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 8:36:22 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > On Friday, September 2, 2022 at 4:09:09 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:

I posted the new dress neck-line evidence proving Prayer Man was Stanton on Robbie Robertson's Twitter page and the cowardly little punk responded by commenting "No one gives a fuck" and putting me on block...

I'm thinking Robbie might not be too intellectual or credible at this point...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 14, 2022, 10:32:38 AM9/14/22
Robbie seems to merely want to promote his channel. Perhaps he thinks that siding with your enemies is the way to go. Or maybe he really does think you're an obnoxious prick. I have already dismissed Robbie from my royal presence and I suggest you do the same. Life is too short to bother with the Robbies of the world.

robert johnson

Sep 14, 2022, 11:13:37 AM9/14/22
Let's call it the latter not the former, Brian Doyle is an obnoxious prick indeed.

Scrum Drum

Sep 14, 2022, 11:26:21 AM9/14/22
"Nobody gives a fuck" is boorish and, frankly, stupid and rates Robbie as a young punk...

He has joined the right website for that kind of thing in his joining ROKC...

Like the others, he is using banning/blocking to avoid owning up to evidence that refutes the Prayer Man mob...

Robbie makes the mistake of thinking people are interested in listening to the vapid babbling of a newbie 24 year old who knows very little about the assassination in his podcasts...He's probably toking too hard on his vape pipe...Like DiEugenio, just another click-seeker cutting corners for expediency at the expense of better research...

robert johnson

Sep 14, 2022, 12:31:30 PM9/14/22
He knows more than you do and isn't stuck in stupid conspiracy beliefs like you. Nor gets involved with nutcases like Brian Doyle.
His podcasts are interesting, not just JFK, he has a whole variety of subjects.

Ben Holmes

Sep 21, 2022, 6:51:56 PM9/21/22
On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 14:12:30 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, August 30, 2022 at 5:05:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> And this, folks, shows Von Peiny's character more fully than anything I could say.
>
> Holmes, of course, knows full well that Gil's comments concerning me
> and the subject of embedding YouTube videos were incredibly stupid and
> idiotic comments, and yet Holmes still tries to make *ME* out to be
> the villain in the story.

Davy Von Peiny, of course, knows full well that child molestation is
illegal, and perhaps he understands it's wrong, but he molests his
niece anyway.