3 Years Later Zambanini Finally Sees My Stanton Discovery

Scrum Drum

Dec 2, 2021, 2:42:23 PM12/2/21
Over on Parker's ROKC troll farm Zambanini finally saw my discovery:

[ 2. Is Vince calling Doyle a "researcher extraordinaire" or are you?! Let me be clear and toot my own horn - I was the one who tracked down Wanda, and Sarah's entire family, doing tireless, sleepless research on Ancestry.com, Geneaology bank, Newspapers.com, Facebook, Fast People Search etc... - not Doyle. It wasn't easy. I spent weeks and weeks - months doing it. Doyle then used the info, (I had unfortunately posted a clue about her identity on Sarah's findagrave) to call her before I could call or write her, after I got 8 hours of sleep! Mad as Hell

ZAMBANINI FAILS TO REGISTER THAT I HAVE BEEN BANNED AND IGNORED BY THE PRAYER MAN PEOPLE AND ROKC SO I COULD NOT ASK HER PERMISSION TO USE HER SOURCE...THESE PEOPLE BAN, CENSOR, AND IGNORE YOU AND THEN CRITICIZE YOU FOR NOT CONTACTING THEM...ZAMBANINI MAKES IT LOOK LIKE MY DISCOVERING THE MOST IMPORTANT RESEARCH BREAK-THROUGH IN 40 YEARS WAS SOME KIND OF OFFENSE THAT SHE FAILED TO PREVENT...

3. Right after Oswald's quote "no, i'm going back in the break room" it says (without quotes):

That "break room" was the 2nd floor lunch room where Carolyn Arnold would see Oswald at 12:25. This is proof that Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the shots as he told Capt. Fritz.

Why would it be proof that the "break room" Oswald was referring to was the 2nd floor breakroom and not the 1st floor breakroom/Domino Room? This is a big supposition - who is it by? You? Vince?, Doyle? Sarah Stanton via Wanda?

VERY SIMPLE LINDA...CAROLYN ARNOLD SAW OSWALD IN THAT BREAK ROOM AT 12:25 THEREFORE PROVING THAT OSWALD WAS REFERRING TO THE 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM WHEN HE TOLD STANTON HE WAS GOING BACK IN TO THE BREAK ROOM...ALSO, BART KAMP DISCOVERED AN INTERVIEW THAT GILL TOFF DID WITH JACK DOUGHERTY IN 1971...DOUGHERTY TOLD TOFF "OSWALD WAS UP EATING HIS LUNCH IN THE 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM WHILE I ATE MY LUNCH IN THE DOMINO ROOM"...SO OSWALD COULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE 1ST FLOOR DOMINO ROOM...FURTHERMORE, BUELL FRAZIER RECENTLY SAID HE WAS TOLD BY AN UN-NAMED DEPOSITORY EMPLOYEE THAT A PARTLY-EATEN CHEESE SANDWICH AND APPLE WAS SEEN ON THE TABLE WHERE CAROLYN ARNOLD SAW OSWALD SITTING...I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF RESEARCH LINDA PRACTICES BUT IN MY SCHOOL OF RESEARCH THAT PUTS OSWALD IN THE 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM...

4. In neither Stanton's FBI Report or Statement does it mention what time she left to come down to watch the motorcade. At best, in the report it says "about 12:30...she was standing on the steps" when she heard the shots. So we have no proof of what time this is that she saw Oswald on the 2nd floor steps/landing.

LOVELADY SAID HE TOOK HIS LUNCH DOWN TO THE DOMINO ROOM TO SEE IF ANYONE WAS IN THERE EATING BUT WHEN HE WAS ON HIS WAY HE SAW SHELLEY AND STANTON THROUGH THE GLASS DIVIDER ON THE FRONT ENTRYWAY AND WENT OUT THERE WITH THEM...STANTON WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LADIES WHO WAS TRYING TO GET THEIR LUNCH IN WITH MRS REID IN THE 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM...SHE SAW OSWALD ON THE STAIRCASE LANDING BECAUSE SHE WAS LEAVING THAT 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM TO GO WATCH THE MOTORCADE...STANTON WORKED ON THE 2ND FLOOR...OBVIOUSLY OSWALD WAS HIDING OUT ON THE 2ND FLOOR STAIRCASE LANDING WAITING FOR MRS REID AND THE LADIES TO CLEAR OUT..

5. Then there's this sentence - again not in any quotes that I can find:

This is proof Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the shots, as he told Captain Fritz.

Is this a quote from Doyle? Vince? You? As we all know, Oswald never said any such thing. According to the Fritz notes, Oswald said he said he was "out front with Bill Shelley" (he did not say he was in the 2nd floor lunchroom). And according to Hosty's 1st day handwritten interrogation notes (thank you, Malcolm & Bart!), Oswald said he "went out to watch P. Parade". ]

"Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor.
Mr. BALL. Look at 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. All right, sir.
Mr. BALL. The second paragraph down, 136B.
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; second floor; yes, sir. He said he usually worked on the first floor. I asked him what part of the building at the time the President was shot. He said he was having lunch at about this time on the first floor."

OSWALD TOLD FRITZ HE WAS IN THE 2ND FLOOR LUNCH ROOM EATING A CHEESE SANDWICH AND APPLE...THE COMMISSION PANICKED AND FORCED FRITZ BACK TO THE 1ST FLOOR BUT NOT UNTIL FRITZ CONFIRMED IT WAS THE 2ND FLOOR BY ADDING OSWALD SAID HE USUALLY WORKED ON THE FIRST FLOOR BUT HE WAS ON THE 2ND FLOOR DURING THE SHOTS...KAMP'S MISQUOTE OF FBI HOSTY WILL NOT GET YOU OUT OF THIS...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 2, 2021, 11:23:31 PM12/2/21
You're going to be insufferable when you prove that Kate Smith murdered Jimi Hendrix.

Scrum Drum

Dec 3, 2021, 2:10:05 PM12/3/21
On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 2:42:23 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
> Over on Parker's ROKC troll farm Zambanini finally saw my discovery:

I had Dennis Moricet send this thread over to Zambanini...

He said he sent it so if Zambanini refuses to engage and respond to my answers to her questions over on ROKC then she is asking questions she's not really interested in the answers to...