Bardwell Odum denies showing CE 399 to Tomlinson and Wright

Gil Jesus

Jun 17, 2022, 6:09:27 AM6/17/22
CE 2011 says that FBI agent Bardwell Odum showed CE 399 to Parkland Hospital witnesses Darrell Tomlinson and O.P. Wright.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/WH_Vol24_412.jpg

But in this 2006 audio clip from an interview with Rex Bradford, Dr. Josiah Thompson explains what happened when Dr. Gary Aguilar contacted Odum and asked him about it.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2006_04_12_Thompson-on-bardwell-odum.mp3

Another FBI report that's a lie ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 17, 2022, 6:31:24 AM6/17/22
How about a picture?

Christopher Strimbu

Jun 17, 2022, 11:33:05 AM6/17/22
On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 6:09:27 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
This was decades after the fact. Are we going to trust a witnesses recollection of an event a few months after it happened or literal decades?

Gil Jesus

Jun 17, 2022, 12:08:40 PM6/17/22
On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:33:05 AM UTC-4, christoph...@yahoo.com wrote:

> This was decades after the fact. Are we going to trust a witnesses recollection of an event a few months after it happened or literal decades?

Show me the 302 of the interview.

Christopher Strimbu

Jun 17, 2022, 3:35:21 PM6/17/22
Is one required? You haven't established that.

Gil Jesus

Jun 18, 2022, 6:21:16 AM6/18/22
Yes it is. All FBI interviews require a 302 form.

Christopher Strimbu

Jun 18, 2022, 9:24:21 AM6/18/22
Still not established. Also, since CE 2011 does do what a 302 form role would've been, wouldn't that have sufficed?

Hank Sienzant

Jun 18, 2022, 7:26:49 PM6/18/22
On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 6:09:27 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
Is that the only possibility?

Wow. 2003 - 1964 = 39 years. Do you remember everything you did 39 years ago?

Alternately, what you cite is not what Bardwell Odum said, and not even what Aguilar said Odum said. It is what Thompson said Aguilar said Odum said. You understand, I trust, why this kind of *stuff* would never be admissible in court.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 18, 2022, 7:33:39 PM6/18/22
1. Show it is required. You claim that but don’t demonstrate that.
2. Show where Odum was when the interview was conducted. Was he living at home, for instance, or in a nursing home? How old was he when the 2003 interview was conducted?
3. And if one 302 is misfiled, the interview never happened, now? Is that the best approach to resolving conflicts? Resolving them in favor of the 39-year-old recollection and discarding the contemporaneous memorandum for the record?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 18, 2022, 11:15:21 PM6/18/22
Yes. Dance for Hank. His fat ass is stuck to the recliner and he can't get to the basement right now.

donald willis

Jun 19, 2022, 12:18:43 AM6/19/22
That basement is going to be his albatross. Go, Coleridge!

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 8:12:20 AM6/19/22
Ad hominem. I note with great amusement you (and Don) merely talked about the messenger and ran from the message (avoided all the points I made).

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 19, 2022, 8:25:24 AM6/19/22
On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:12:20 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:

If you say so, Honey Snuggles.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 10:27:32 AM6/19/22
On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:25:24 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Sunday, June 19, 2022 at 8:12:20 AM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
>
> If you say so, Honey Snuggles.

When do the conspiracy theorists who can debate the assassination with evidence and reason show up?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 19, 2022, 10:52:49 AM6/19/22
Dr. Sienzant considers himself to be "evidence and reason."

donald willis

Jun 19, 2022, 11:56:24 AM6/19/22
You didn't make any points about McW's 11/22 affidavit, which Bud kindly posted here. You should at least thank him....

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 3:31:25 PM6/19/22
Yet another straw man argument. Rebut the thinks I say, not the things you wish I said.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 3:32:09 PM6/19/22
I see no post by Bud in this thread.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 19, 2022, 3:45:38 PM6/19/22
The "thinks" you say are not worth the time of day. Your only value is the laughs you provide.

donald willis

Jun 19, 2022, 4:26:07 PM6/19/22
It's in the "McW himself rules out Jones...". Remember, you kept asking me to post a copy of McW's 11/22 affidavit. I tried and couldn't. But to the rescue Bud did! Now, you can make informed commentary on the subject...

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 5:08:19 PM6/19/22
Great. You actually found an error by me. But alas, it was merely a typo.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 5:13:17 PM6/19/22
As I recall, your argument in that thread was McWatters ruled out Milton Jones being a passenger on his bus. But you also argued (and I and the Commission concede) that when McWatters picked out Jones in a lineup, he was actually thinking of a different passenger, Milton Jones. Please examine your arguments, and remove the conflict.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 19, 2022, 5:37:57 PM6/19/22
And I found it. And now I will.

We’ve agreed that McWatters picked out Oswald in the lineup, but only because he was thinking it was Jones. And McWatters himself says, in that statement:

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340552/m1/1/?q=mcwatters

“I don’t remember where I let this [grinning] man off. This man looks like the #2 man I saw in the line up tonight.”

McWatters picked out Oswald thinking he was Jones. Ergo, Jones was the man in question. McWatters eliminated Oswald, as we both agreed he only selected Oswald thinking it was Jones. And when he says the grinning man looks like the #2 guy he selected in the lineup, he must also be thinking of Jones.

donald willis

Jun 19, 2022, 7:07:11 PM6/19/22
If I seemed to agree on that, I'm sorry. That "thinking it was Jones" is about the looniest assertion McW makes in his generally loony testimony.

And McWatters himself says, in that statement:

> https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth340552/m1/1/?q=mcwatters
>
> “I don’t remember where I let this [grinning] man off. This man looks like the #2 man I saw in the line up tonight.”
>
> McWatters picked out Oswald thinking he was Jones. Ergo, Jones was the man in question. McWatters eliminated Oswald, as we both agreed he only selected Oswald thinking it was Jones. And when he says the grinning man looks like the #2 guy he selected in the lineup, he must also be thinking of Jones.

I do not agree, actually. Now we're back to total disagreement. i.e., normalcy.... As I recall, McW's"thinking it was Jones" was the lead in, in McW's testimony, to his reverting to saying yes it was Oswald in the lineup. But this Oswald was not the Oswald he originally thought was Oswald. Good thing the whole case didn't depend on McW's thinking!

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2022, 3:28:30 AM6/20/22
The "suspect" at the library was also a teenage boy, never identified. I wonder if Milton Jones really got ff at Marsalis and 10th? That might be why the FBI held up the bus for an "hour." That would make Jones too late to be Library Boy.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 20, 2022, 9:34:33 AM6/20/22
Don should excoriate you for this factual error.

> I wonder if Milton Jones really got ff at Marsalis and 10th? That might be why the FBI held up the bus for an "hour." That would make Jones too late to be Library Boy.

Wow. With such an active imagination, you should not be trying to solve the crime of the last century, but writing fiction. Now the FBI held up the bus? Now Jones is suggested as the youth at the library?

Oh wait, never mind… you already are writing fiction.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2022, 9:51:19 AM6/20/22
Our esteemed colleague once again, just as with the 26 volumes which he has read twice, pretends that he can comprehend that which he reads.

Hank Sienzant

Jun 20, 2022, 10:06:27 AM6/20/22
You just spent most of June selecting judiciously from the record concerning what McWatters said in his first day affidavit. Now you say McWatters’ thinking was too confused to be useful to anyone. Why then, were you quoting from him?

As I’ve pointed out previously, CTs flit from argument to argument only to disown those arguments (as you do here) when exposed as nonsense. Then six months later, those same arguments arise from the dead as zombie arguments, AKA fringe resets.

How much better is it to use the places where the witnesses agree, rather than where they disagree, to build a case? It’s not a coincidence that McWatters, Jones, and Bledsoe all said a young man got on the bus, travelled only a few blocks, and then got off the bus. McWatters added the detail that the man asked for and received a transfer, and Bledsoe added the detail that person in question was Oswald, who she rented to for a week. The bus transfer Sims signed reinforces all that testimony.

So of course CTs universally reject it all, because it doesn’t help exonerate Oswald.

Question for Don: Was McWatters on McWatters’ bus, or is his statements too confusing to allow you to reach a determination? If yes, who else among Oswald, Jones, and Bledsoe was on that bus?

Who was NOT on the bus? Can you reach a conclusion and defend it, or are we just going to see more flitting around and backtracking?

Hank Sienzant

Jun 20, 2022, 10:08:12 AM6/20/22
Ad hominem. Isn’t it amazing how few times Sky Throne can attack my points and instead attacks me?

donald willis

Jun 20, 2022, 11:23:28 AM6/20/22
One of Myers' coups in "With Malice" was his IDing of the library boy, I forget the name.

donald willis

Jun 20, 2022, 11:30:22 AM6/20/22
Which document you seem to be still unfamiliar with, despite Bud's yeoman efforts.

Now you say McWatters’ thinking was too confused to be useful to anyone. Why then, were you quoting from him?

His TESTIMONY was addled. His 11/22 affidavit was perfectly reasonable.

> As I’ve pointed out previously, CTs flit from argument to argument only to disown those arguments (as you do here) when exposed as nonsense.

Okay. Guess I have to challenge you to point out where I agreed with "thinking he was Jones".

Then six months later, those same arguments arise from the dead as zombie arguments, AKA fringe resets.

> How much better is it to use the places where the witnesses agree, rather than where they disagree, to build a case? It’s not a coincidence that McWatters, Jones, and Bledsoe all said a young man got on the bus, travelled only a few blocks, and then got off the bus. McWatters added the detail that the man asked for and received a transfer, and Bledsoe added the detail that person in question was Oswald, who she rented to for a week. The bus transfer Sims signed reinforces all that testimony.

The transfer doesn't say when & where Oswald got on & off.

dcw

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2022, 11:37:14 AM6/20/22
I'll have to go look for that. Nobody we know, I'm sure.

donald willis

Jun 20, 2022, 2:48:26 PM6/20/22
Adrian Hamby, "a 19-year-old ASU student..." I remember a Hamby from high school. His nickname was "Hambone".

Sky Throne 19efppp

Jun 20, 2022, 3:15:19 PM6/20/22
Thank you! I hope I didn't make you go to the basement for that. I failed to find him by searching, but now that I have the name...I don't believe anything Dale Myers says, but it could be true. Detective Buhk doesn't give the name in his Dear Chief letter, but his account is an interesting one which I missed. I should have bothered to read it carefully before. Hank isn't the only one who misses "thinks."

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2022, 10:56:08 AM6/27/22
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 08:33:02 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 6:09:27 AM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> CE 2011 says that FBI agent Bardwell Odum showed CE 399 to Parkland Hospital witnesses Darrell Tomlinson and O.P. Wright.
>>
>> https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/WH_Vol24_412.jpg
>>
>> But in this 2006 audio clip from an interview with Rex Bradford, Dr. Josiah Thompson explains what happened when Dr. Gary Aguilar contacted Odum and asked him about it.
>>
>> https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/2006_04_12_Thompson-on-bardwell-odum.mp3
>>
>> Another FBI report that's a lie ?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M
>
>This was decades after the fact. Are we going to trust a witnesses recollection of an event a few months after it happened or literal decades?

Produce the contemporary testimony that covered these facts...

But you can't... can you?

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2022, 10:56:18 AM6/27/22
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:35:18 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 12:08:40 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, June 17, 2022 at 11:33:05 AM UTC-4, christoph...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> > This was decades after the fact. Are we going to trust a witnesses recollection of an event a few months after it happened or literal decades?
>> Show me the 302 of the interview.
>
>Is one required? You haven't established that.

Yes one is required.

You've implied that there's a contradiction with contemporary reports.

Produce the contemporary information - or admit that you lied.

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2022, 10:56:24 AM6/27/22
We've always been here... you just can't address what we say.

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2022, 10:56:30 AM6/27/22
It's truly funny to see how often Huckster uses logical fallacies...