Gordon Allows Sandy Larsen To Promote An Already Disproven Theory

Message has been deleted

Scrum Drum

Apr 27, 2022, 10:30:01 AM4/27/22
On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 9:56:47 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

I sent a copy of the above to Larsen's e-mail address but it bounced because he has me on block...

The Prayer Man people block, ban, and censor anyone who posts the correct evidence...

They then assemble on websites where they lie and tell the public they are organized under rules that moderate in favor of the truth...

Jim DiEugenio: "I have him on ignore"... (Translation: " I have the truth he posts that refutes me on ignore ")

Scrum Drum

May 11, 2022, 9:03:34 AM5/11/22
On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:30:01 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 9:56:47 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen posted a pro-Prayer Man comment on the Education Forum and Greg Parker-proxy Jeremy Bojzcuk ran back to ROKC to report it positively...

This is a microcosm of the JFK research internet that has been wrongfully skewered toward the Prayer Man crazies with James Gordon being their regulator...James Gordon is in charge of the internet's most important JFK Assassination research website and he is running it in open favor of the Prayer Man nuts and their garbage evidence claims while ignoring the correct evidence all because he himself favors the Prayer Man theory and doesn't have the research skills (or honesty) to understand it has already been disproven...Realize that pompous ignoramus and incompetent Gordon moderates while using bombastic wording that suggests he is highly sensitive to the site's content and upholds the best rules and rigor, but the truth is he's a pathetic man behind the curtain who is highly aware he doesn't know what he is doing so he moderates by faux equal right to opposition while ignoring the fact that leads to important correct evidence being unfairly denied...If you are going to run a god-damned "debate" board do it fairly and do it intelligently...Boobies like Sandy Larsen thrive on Gordon's idiotic oversight and thanks to Gordon they are then praised on the ROKC troll farm...Good research be damned...This single issue and the criminal biases associated with it is the central determining factor in current internet JFK research with Gordon being its single dictatorial controller...The assholes whom the forum consists of are happy with it because it saves them from admitting wrongness and embarrassment over my proving them wrong on Prayer Man...When you can't win by fair academic rules then Gordon will be there to help you win by mob rule, banning, and bullying...

The Education Forum...Where the best and brightest get banned for posting the correct solution while the ignoramus moderator brags about how good a job he is doing (while banning anyone who shows otherwise)..."Prayer Man people bring your garbage here where it will be safely protected"...

Scrum Drum

May 12, 2022, 9:50:00 AM5/12/22
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:03:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:30:01 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 9:56:47 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Vinny on the ROKC forum wrote:

" Armstrong has been quite critical of Prayer Man over the years. "

That's because Armstrong is a skilled researcher and Prayer Man is a bullshit theory Vinny...

It is because Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Scrum Drum

May 20, 2022, 11:46:16 AM5/20/22
On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:50:00 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 9:03:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:30:01 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 9:56:47 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen wrote on the Education Forum:

" Jeremy is just like this moon landing guy. And like LNers. They all decide first what they want to believe, and then they find and argue every excuse they can -- to the point of absurdity -- to support their belief.

I've found this to be the case with a few other members of the forum. "

Of course Larsen fails to mention that the biggest example of what he writes is the Prayer Man theory and those who ignore the proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Larsen is a strong proponent of the Oswald is Prayer Man theory and is one of the biggest ignorers of the evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 20, 2022, 11:55:12 AM5/20/22
Oh look! A turd named Tropp Scrum that talks to itself!

David Healy

May 20, 2022, 3:27:20 PM5/20/22
someone tell Brian, Gordon very seldom shows up at the Ed Forum -- the only moderator that comes around is Pat Speer and he's on again, off again... it's a closed forum, no new members (possible invites by mod's-owners?) If Brian has it all figured out, I suspect Brian can take his claims to UPI and or AP wire services... He might even get paid, but he won't find a book deal on the Ed Forum...

Scrum Drum

May 21, 2022, 10:35:34 AM5/21/22
Gordon oversaw the Prayer Man discussion in early 2016 when I signed-on to the Education Forum...The only reason I joined the EF was because inferior researchers were agreeing with Oswald being Prayer Man for the obvious reason of being part of the crowd and getting approval...When I started posting the evidence I was attacked and set-upon by the Prayer Man majority who were allowed to break the EF rules...Gordon saw that they were seriously violating the rules and even wrote a comment about it saying he would warn against it but do nothing since it was being done against me...Gordon was saying that I was so intolerable a member that he would make an exception on the flagrant rules violations that were occurring against me...The ignorant jackass and unfit moderator Gordon solved the Prayer Man problem by assigning Bill Miller as the only allowed poster for the opposition and letting him debate the counter evidence alone...Miller had no knowledge of the subject and was not the best choice - but Gordon forced Miller to be the only representative for the doubters because he knew Miller was weak and therefore the Oswald as Prayer Man theory would stand a better chance...I asked Gordon why he did that and he answered because Miller was a trusted and respected member of the forum...In other words, Gordon was randomly selecting his favorites...Since then no subject has been restricted to only one argue-er at Gordon's dictatorial will...I will give Miller credit for one thing however, he noticed that Prayer Man's hips were too wide to be Oswald's before Stanton's family photo came out...Gordon then shut down the thread based on his own random whims...He said the thread was getting out of control and a source of board disruption - but the truth was he was using dirty tactics to help preserve a subject he had a personal bias towards...The real reason Gordon shut down the thread was because Prayer Man was in the process of being refuted and he wasn't going to allow that to happen on his website as long as he could ban anyone who tried...

It is not true that Gordon isn't on the Education Forum much...I saw him there yesterday...It is quite clear that Gordon has everyone intimidated, like all British bullies, and that includes Mark Knight, Speer, and that woman idiot Kathy Beckett...The nit-wit Lauren Johnson violated the whole formational purpose of the Deep Politics Forum in order to cater to Jim DiEugenio...The DPF was formed in order to give those who were unfairly moderated on the Education Forum a safe place to post...Lauren traded all that in because he was desperate to force the place to be a domain under the strict control of his whims...Lauren isn't too bright so he saw the appointment as moderator as being a power position where he and his whims were in total control according to his own judgments...He forgot the part about the moderator being strictly responsible for the site's rules that more than clearly came in on my side and required the moderator to allow a correct argument of evidence...Lauren is a person of low moral character and dim wit...He knew both the rules and evidence were with me, so he lied and said he was banning me for my behavior...He left out the detail that my "behavior" was my insisting he follow his own site rules as moderator and acknowledge my correct Prayer Man evidence, as those some rules required...Lauren was too dumb to realize he had just betrayed the whole purpose of the forum and therefore validated the Education Forum that DPF was formed in opposition to...It is quite obvious that Lemkin and Johnson just wanted a forum where they were in charge and had no one challenging their idiocy...They have that now and also have about 6 posts a year...Sometimes Karma does win...Ultimately the site is controlled by a timid woman Magda Hassan who put Johnson in charge and said nothing when he banned an innocent person for posting the correct evidence against an arrogant majority (which was the whole purpose of the website to begin with)...DPF, like the EF, became another friendship society at that point and not a serious research board...

Go ahead you liar Healy...Go make a post on the Education Forum challenging Gordon's treatment of myself and my correct Prayer Man evidence...You'll see Gordon show up quickly and you'll also see him ban you quickly like the coward he is - just like he banned Gilbride and Graves when they defended me...And now Larsen has a safe cowardly censorship-protected place to ignore all that has happened and post Prayer Man is Oswald...And that piece of shit DiEugenio will not tell him otherwise even though he admitted to me that Prayer Man was Stanton before he banned me from his Facebook page...

Scrum Drum

May 27, 2022, 3:50:20 PM5/27/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 10:35:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:27:20 PM UTC-4, David Healy wrote:

Sandy Larsen wrote:

"This proves what I said is true. The only thing these anti-H&L people need to do is say each point of evidence for the H&L theory is mistaken... and then claim they've debunked the theory. There is ALWAYS an alternative explanation that a critic can give. They can just say the evidence is a typographical error, or a person's memory is wrong, etc.

Regardless, what a critic can't do is explain how it is that there are so many incidences of these so-called mistakes pointing to there being doppelgangers. Why is it so many people -- including family members -- thought that LHO went to Stripling Junior High? Why is it the vice principal of Stripling recalls the FBI taking the records of LHO? Why his teacher there recalls him, and on and on and on?

Oh, they are all just mistaken, so says the anti-H&L folks. And so the theory has been debunked.

Ha! What nonsense this is? "

Right...Now all Sandy needs to do is realize the source for the flagrant Harvey & Lee denial Bojczuk is offering is Greg Parker and his ROKC website...The same source and method that produced the bogus Prayer Man theory...A theory whose evidence he himself is ignoring/denying worse than Bojczuk...

Scrum Drum

Jun 13, 2022, 10:02:27 AM6/13/22
On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 3:50:20 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 10:35:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

" Unlike Jeremy, I don't sweep inconvenient evidence under the rug, or pretend it doesn't exist.

Unlike Jeremy, I am serious in my research and analyses. "

Says Larsen who, to this day, still posts that Prayer Man is Oswald and flagrantly ignores all the proven evidence that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton (Not excluding Stanton's face being seen on Prayer Man in Wiegman)...Larsen does this while James Gordon gets away with posting "I am moderating strictly in order to protect quality of content" - as Gordon looks on and says nothing while practicing an open persecution of an innocent site member for posting the correct evidence...The other members look on and say nothing and allow a fellow researcher to be viciously censored and banned for telling the truth...

Scrum Drum

Jul 5, 2022, 11:24:41 PM7/5/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:02:27 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 3:50:20 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen is over on the Education Forum speculating that there is a secret copy of Darnell out there that shows Oswald as Prayer Man...

Those Education Forum members who are conducting that regressive, substandard conversation that is based on trying to force the Darnell image to look like Oswald are ignoring the fact there has already been serious evidence proving Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...This was mainly shown on Duncan MacRae's website because it was forced off the Education Forum...

In 2016 Chris Davidson brought out Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Wiegman...The face was undoubtedly female and showed chubby cheeks like those possessed by Sarah Stanton...This should have been enough to satisfy any credible research community with the requisite skill level required to determine this...There was already a clearer image of Prayer Man...It was Davidson's enhancement of Wiegman...The Education Forum is uncredibly ignoring this...

Prayer Man clearly possesses Sarah Stanton's obese forearm, hand, and hips as seen in Darnell...Also, the Prayer Man people failed to show Stanton to Frazier's left in the clear Altgens image and Z257 Wiegman...

The present participants in the current Prayer Man discussion on the Education Forum are ignoring this evidence and trying to limit the conversation to wishing the Prayer Man images show Oswald...Someone needs to ask them what exact time Frazier said he was staring at Sarah Stanton?...The answer is the exact time seen in Darnell as proven by Calvery being seen on the steps...The current participants are being allowed to ignore this better evidence and regress the conversation to wishing the images show Oswald while ignoring this skilled analysis...

If I was allowed to fairly post on the Education Forum the Prayer Man issue would be cleared-up in short order...I'm afraid this is mostly an issue of incompetent oversight of Kennedy websites and lack of credible peer review...
Message has been deleted

Scrum Drum

Jul 13, 2022, 12:09:17 PM7/13/22
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:02:27 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 3:50:20 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 10:35:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Scrum Drum's profile photo
Scrum Drum
12:00 PM (7 minutes ago)
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:02:27 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Friday, May 27, 2022 at 3:50:20 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 10:35:34 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Sandy Larsen wrote on the Education Forum:

" Cory,

Years ago I was researching this topic live on this forum, along with Thomas Graves on some parts of it. My/our research covers many topics and subtopics, and are spread across numerous threads. The most memorable of which was the discovery of the location of Gloria Calvery in the Darnell film.

All that research resulted in my conclusion that the 2nd floor encounter between Baker and Oswald never happened, and shortly thereafter I came to understand the reason the encounter was fabricated. (Actually, one of the reasons.)

I then figured out how the government altered documents to support the faked encounter. Upon removing the alterations, what I was left with was Oswald saying in his interrogation that he was outside with Shelley during the shooting.

So, while I was surprised a year or two later when Bart Kamp found the Hosty interrogation notes, it didn't surprise me at all that Oswald's alibi was indeed being outside to watch the presidential parade.

(BTW, the discovery that Oswald was outside during the parade was the impetus for my getting off the fence and accepting that Prayer Man was probably Oswald.)

Now, it was my intention to write a (lengthy) thread tying together what I'd learned from all my other threads. However, that didn't happen due to an incident that landed me in the hospital ICU. That was in the summer of 2018.

My health hasn't been the same since, and I no longer have plans to document my findings.

Thankfully it's not a total loss because Bart Kamp and his guys at ROKC came to the same conclusion. And in fact, they've done a whole lot more work than I've done and have documented every bit of it.

I suggest you read that. "

Larsen is continuing to "sculpt" the evidence in the favor of Prayer Man...Richard Gilbride and myself proved beyond a doubt that the 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter happened and was real...So unless you are willing to turn the Kennedy research internet over to Greg Parker and his ROKC website members, I assure you Larsen is entering false information, according to his Prayer Man bias, unopposed...If I were allowed the access my skill level merits and was allowed to do peer review of Larsen according to Kennedy Assassination "debate" I would point-out that Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray Williams saw Baker & Truly at a time that proved the Lunch Room Encounter was real...The times that Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray saw Baker & Truly forces the pair to have gone by the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at the time they claimed...Mr Parker and his website have seriously corrupted the evidence in order to force things in the direction of Prayer Man...Mr Larsen is aiding that and, by doing that, is committing serious accurate research offenses that no one challenges him on...Because of this group the claim that the Lunch Room Encounter never happened is regularly seen on the JFK internet and goes unopposed...Greg Parker lied and tried to say Garner saw Lumpkin, but when I pointed-out his own ROKC website member (Linda Zambanini's) discovery that Lumpkin did not enter the Depository until 12:50, and was wearing a plain clothes suit and fedora, Parker went quiet and did not honestly admit it could not possibly be Lumpkin...The Lunch Room Encounter is more than proven by this...Larsen continues to be allowed to ignore the evidence for it...

Larsen is ignoring that Nigel Turner has FBI Agent Hosty on film adamantly insisting that Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination...To answer proof like this by saying the government was covering-up is Fetzer-level material...Both Fritz and Hosty admitted that Oswald told them he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...And this is without entering the direct evidence that Prayer Man was Sarah Stanton...Because I am being denied my fair peer review earned place on the Education Forum Larsen is getting away with ignoring my discovery that Sarah Stanton heard Oswald say he was going back in to the Break Room and not going out to watch the motorcade...This witnessing was corroborated by Carolyn Arnold who saw Oswald in that Break Room moments later...

Because the Education Forum membership is slanted towards Prayer Man and possesses a bias towards that theory, Larsen is not being forced to answer the fact that Gloria Calvery being on the steps in Darnell calibrates the timing and forces it to be about 7 seconds after Calvery shouted "the president has been shot" while running up to the steps...Larsen is being allowed to ignore that therefore Calvery has already spoken to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps and spurred them to run up the Elm St extension to find out more...Once this timing has been confirmed then it proves that the exact moment seen in Darnell is exactly when Frazier said, on multiple occasions, that "he and 'Sarah' were staring at each other in shock for the longest time"...The person Frazier is seen staring at in the 4 second Darnell clip is the same person Davidson brought a female face out on in Wiegman...Because of the bias on the Education Forum for Prayer Man Larsen is not being forced to confront the fact his correct discovery of Calvery on the steps in Darnell requires a follow-through to connect it to the greater other evidence...That follow-through easily leads to realizing that for Calvery to be climbing the third step in Darnell absolutely proves that she is about 7 seconds past shouting "the president has been shot" and is therefore provably at the exact moment Frazier said he was facing and staring at Sarah Stanton...Larsen doesn't like this provably correct evidence because it disproves the Prayer Man theory that he obviously likes...However it is a sin against good research to pre-emptively disallow the correct solution as is being done on the Forum...It is indeed the job description of the moderation to see this and act on it for the sake of the site's credibility...

Scrum Drum

Jul 21, 2022, 12:54:45 PM7/21/22
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:09:17 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Sandy Larsen admitted recently that Gloria Calvery is seen on the steps in Darnell...He is correct...

What Gordon and Kathy Beckett are doing is allowing Larsen to avoid the necessary academic evidence analysis follow-through that proper peer review requires...You cannot credibly admit that Calvery is on the steps in Darnell and not follow-through by comparing her presence to how it lines up with Buell Frazier's statements...

Buell Frazier made repeated statements in numerous interviews and investigations that Gloria Calvery ran up to the steps shouting "The president has been shot" and he didn't quite hear it...Frazier said he turned to Sarah Stanton with a puzzled look on his face and Stanton told him "I think she said the president has been shot"...Frazier then added "Sarah and I then stood and stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...

Also included in Couch/Darnell are Billy Lovelady & William Shelley headed up the Elm St extension...Like he did with Larsen, Armstrong got ugly with me when I insisted he recognize that pair as being the two men headed up the extension...Larsen has since dropped his claim that the two men are Lovelady & Shelley because he realized that it proved what I am saying here...Larsen is very dishonest and tries to back out of his own claims once he realizes they disprove Prayer Man being Oswald...And the EF members and Gordon let him...

For Lovelady & Shelley to be in that position headed up the extension means they have already spoken to Gloria Calvery at the base of the steps who told them she had seen the president shot in a gory way...The two men then took off up the extension to see for themselves...

Gordon and the other EF members are assisting Larsen to get away with no follow-through and orienting his admission that Calvery is on the steps with the rest of the evidence...It is my opinion that Larsen is dishonest and already knows this and is deliberately avoiding analyzing what he is well aware will lead him to be forced to acknowledge Prayer Man is Stanton...

If you orient the unavoidable times I outlined, it is unavoidable that Frazier is staring in shock at Sarah during the 4 seconds of the Darnell clip, as he described...Prayer Man showed a female face in Davidson and also shows clearly obese features in Darnell (as admitted by DiEugenio)...Therefore, since the obese Stanton cannot be shown anywhere else in Altgens, Wiegman, or Darnell this forces Prayer Man to be Stanton and ends the issue...

You cannot follow the known timing in Frazier's descriptions of Calvery running to the steps shouting, as well as his descriptions of him and Sarah during that period, and not come to the conclusion that Darnell shows the exact period that Frazier said he and Sarah were staring at each other in shock...

The Education Forum committed the unforgivable sin of removing the person capable of showing this and retaining people who were deliberately ignoring it...Kathy Beckett then went on the forum and bragged that this was an attribute of the website instead of the damnable violation against normal research standards that it is...Because I am banned nobody is forcing Larsen to walk-through this evidence and admit its unavoidable outcome...The purpose and best practices of the Forum are being prevented by the very people sworn to uphold those practices...And the correct solution is being denied...There is no excuse for Larsen not being forced to answer this like any credible forum would do...

Scrum Drum

Jul 23, 2022, 11:55:37 AM7/23/22
On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:54:45 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:09:17 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

In Dale Myers' comments section for his blog Larsen wrote:

" Which is not a big surprise given that an overwhelming amount of evidence shows that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy either. He likely was standing outside with his boss Shelley during the shooting, which we know now was his real alibi. (Which was also covered up.) "

Here is Larsen promoting Greg Parker's bogus Prayer Man theory...

Gordon protects Larsen from answering the peer review level question of how does Larsen's own identification of Calvery being on the steps affect the timing of when Frazier said he was talking to Stanton?...

(Answer: For Calvery to be on the steps in Darnell means that Darnell shows the exact time period when Frazier was standing and staring at Stanton...The Darnell clip shows Frazier standing and staring at Prayer Man for its full 4 seconds and Larsen refuses to process how it proves Prayer Man is therefore Stanton according to the known timing of Calvery's doings)...

Scrum Drum

Jul 25, 2022, 10:52:53 AM7/25/22
On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 11:55:37 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:54:45 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:09:17 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 11:24:41 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

I tried to post this to Dale Myer's blog but he rejected it and entered an "off-topic" reminder in response:

" Sandy Larsen is a big proponent of the "Prayer Man" theory that says a shadowy figure in the entranceway to the Book Depository seen in NBC Newsreel films during the assassination is Oswald and exonerates him. In 2016 photo expert Chris Davidson used digital photo enhancement technology to bring out a clearly-visible female face on Prayer Man. Further analysis showed that Prayer Man was Book Depository secretary Sarah Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height (Oswald was 5 foot 9). In 2018 I interviewed Sarah Stanton's grand daughter Wanda Daniel who told me Prayer Man was definitely her grand mother Sarah. Wanda even sent me a family photo of Sarah showing her obesity. The same obese features seen in the family photo were seen in the NBC photography of Prayer Man. Stanton's obese forearm, hand, and hips are seen on Prayer Man in the Darnell Film. Stanton's chubby cheeks are also seen in Davidson. Even Larsen himself identified Gloria Calvery on the steps in Darnell, which means Buell Frazier has to be talking to Stanton, as he described numerous times, at that exact moment. One look at the Darnell Film shows Frazier locked-on to Prayer Man for the full 4 seconds of the clip at the exact time Frazier said in interviews he was staring in shock at Sarah Stanton after hearing Calvery say "The president has been shot". In reaction to my proving this on the Education Forum Jim DiEugenio told moderator James Gordon that I should be banned and my posts removed - to which Gordon complied. Larsen himself has ignored his own proof and refuses follow-through on what his discovery of Calvery entails timing-wise. Larsen is in irrational denial of the fact for Calvery to be on the steps means that time period shown in the Darnell Film HAS TO BE, WITHOUT QUESTION, the moment Buell Frazier said he was staring at Sarah Stanton in shock (The same figure Davidson found a female face on). James Gordon protects Larsen and DiEugenio and helps them avoid accounting for this while he bans those who post the best peer-reviewed proof. I have virtually been destroyed as a researcher by these people and their cruel censorship from JFK forums. All for posting the provable truth on Prayer Man. "

Scrum Drum

Jul 27, 2022, 10:54:16 AM7/27/22
On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:52:53 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 11:55:37 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:54:45 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, July 13, 2022 at 12:09:17 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Vinny on Greg Parker's ROKC Troll Farm said I tried to troll Dale Myers' blog...Vinny always leaves the proof part off of his quotes of myself, which tells you all you need to know about him and his being protected by Greg and his Fagan pick-pocket safe house at ROKC...

The reason what I posted wasn't trolling is because it contains the proof of Larsen's own discovery of Gloria Calvery on the steps...Vinny failed to answer the main point of what I posted on Myers' blog...Larsen is trying to ignore in broad daylight, with the assistance of banning moderator Gordon, that Calvery being seen on the steps in Darnell proves that the scene in question is when Frazier said he was "staring in shock at Sarah Stanton for the longest time" after Stanton told him that Calvery had said the president has been shot...

Credible websites answer the main germane evidence and they don't dishonestly accuse its originator of rules violations or use name-calling to avoid it like Gordon, Larsen, and Vinny do here...You can see them running from this by trying to ignore it...The current JFK research community is dishonest and uses banning to avoid answering evidence it doesn't want to admit...This is the point where Kathy Beckett always disappears when she has to answer for her own wrong-doing and can't use unfair banning and cyber-bullying to get around it...DiEugenio plays dumb and compliments rogue moderators for what is basically censorship and reverse moderation that bans those who present the correct evidence...Once you unfairly ban someone then you can ignore their correct evidence...Why is Gordon allowing Larsen to get away with this?...Because he's a biased moderator who inserts his own opinions in to the moderation actions and bans people who disprove theories he favors...The reason Vinny omits the proof part of my quote is because he knows it proves Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

Scrum Drum

Aug 10, 2022, 4:11:26 PM8/10/22
On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:54:16 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:52:53 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 11:55:37 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 12:54:45 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Pat Speer got Sandy Larsen to admit Gloria Calvery is on the steps in Darnell only no one is following-through and asking how that relates to Buell Frazier's statements of when he was facing and talking to Stanton...

Frazier said Stanton turned to him to tell him what Calvery said...

If Calvery is going up the steps in Darnell that means she is about 5 seconds after shouting the president has been shot...

Frazier said he didn't hear what Calvery said so Stanton turned to him and said "I think the president has been shot"...

Frazier said he and Sarah then "stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...That has to be at the exact moment seen in Darnell so that makes Prayer Man Stanton...

Look at the organized dishonesty on the Education Forum where they are avoiding pointing this out...

Scrum Drum

Aug 12, 2022, 5:45:59 PM8/12/22
On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4:11:26 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:54:16 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:52:53 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Sandy wrote:

" What difference would his doing that make? Do you think that would make him sound any less guilty than any other alibi he might use?

Think about it. Had Oswald yelled out, "Hey, I couldn't have shot the president... I was busy outside watching the presidential parade!" Would the reporters in response have exclaimed, "Release that man! He couldn't have killed the president... he was outside watching the presidential parade!" LOL

The fact is that he didn't yell out ANY alibi. That doesn't mean he didn't have one. And it doesn't mean he was guilty. "

If you are smart, and you can read between the lines, what Larsen is avoiding saying here is "Oswald didn't shout out he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room either"...

Larsen is not saying this directly because he knows that was where Oswald was but he doesn't want to remind people of it...

The reason Oswald didn't shout out "I was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots" at the Press Conference or in the hallway was because Oswald was a CIA operative who did not want to compromise any potential CIA interests at the time (as he was trained)...

Oswald did, however, tell Fritz, Hosty, and Bookhout that he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots and that was the main reason they suddenly decided not to take notes of Oswald's interrogations at the Police Station...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Aug 13, 2022, 12:39:43 AM8/13/22
Certainly Oswald was not behaving as an innocent patsy. He was playing a game, like a guilty spook.

robert johnson

Aug 13, 2022, 10:10:34 AM8/13/22
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Stop smoking that Sanibel gold you weapons grade idiot.

Scrum Drum

Aug 18, 2022, 11:19:40 AM8/18/22
On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 5:45:59 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4:11:26 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:54:16 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Monday, July 25, 2022 at 10:52:53 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Sandy Larsen is now an administrator at the Education Forum so the full flaming farce is now official...

It can now be understood that the hijacking of the JFK research community by the Prayer Man group is now official and the censoring and ignoring of the correct Prayer Man evidence will now be formalized and done by rule...

Instead of Gordon allowing Sandy to promote an already-refuted theory it will be Sandy himself moderating in his own favor with no opposition because those who disproved the theory are all banned and censored...

robert johnson

Aug 18, 2022, 1:39:23 PM8/18/22
Must suck not being allowed into the pool with all the other kiddies.
And you are never allowed back in.
Like an unruly child you are, you are rightly being punished.

I mean if it were up to me you'd be locked up in a padded cell, or this place.
Hey wait a minute!
YOU ARE! :-)

Scrum Drum

Sep 13, 2022, 7:27:57 PM9/13/22
On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 11:19:40 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Friday, August 12, 2022 at 5:45:59 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 4:11:26 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:54:16 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen Wrote:

" Gil, you're assuming that the cover-up artists didn't cover-up any of that testimony.

Some of that testimony falls apart on close inspection. Which is what got me to investigate it carefully. "

Sandy is just doing very poor grade wishing as research...He is invoking the same "Grand Conspiracy" that Cinque and Fetzer do when the evidence works against them...When the evidence works against you simply invoke the "Men In Black" defense and suggest they were all coerced in to shutting up...That doesn't work and it is strongly against common sense to suggest Oswald could be standing right out there on the steps during the shots and no one would say anything...Because Gordon has censored me from the forum no one is pointing out to the very imaginative Larsen that I asked Frazier about this directly on the telephone a few years ago...Frazier reacted by getting angry and saying "You tell those people if I saw Oswald standing there in front of me on the steps I would have said something"...A year ago he repeated the same thing on his Prayer Man page...

" On 9/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, Gil Jesus said:
IMO the evidence indicates that Oswald was in the Domino Room on the first floor eating lunch.

I agree. And the evidence also indicates that, at the beginning of his lunch, Oswald went back up to the 2nd floor to buy a coke. After which he went back down and ate his lunch. "

Gordon and the other Education Forum members are contemptuously ignoring my interview with Sarah Stanton's relatives who made clear Sarah told them she saw Oswald hiding out on the 2nd Floor staircase landing waiting for the ladies to leave from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...Wanda Daniel specifically told me in another unrecorded phone call that Sarah said Oswald told her he was going back in to the "Break Room"...Apparently typing important evidence is useless on the Gordon-assisted, Prayer Man-hijacked internet because it just gets ignored...Any smart researcher who reads Captain Fritz's Warren Commission testimony will see he told the Commission that Oswald told him he was in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots...Ball tried to bait Fritz in to saying Oswald went up to get the Coca Cola but Fritz wouldn't bite...Fritz responded to Ball by saying "He said he had a Coca Cola"...What Fritz was telling Ball there was that Oswald never said he went up to get the Coke and he was in there the whole time...The hijackers of the Education Forum stand in total contempt of the evidence and try to get away with ignoring Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...Carolyn had clearly seen an Oswald who had carried-out his intention as stated to Stanton and gone back in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room to eat his lunch...The evidence shows that Oswald did not go back down to eat his lunch in the Domino Room...When I post that Jack Dougherty confirmed in detail to Gil Toff that Oswald did not eat in the Domino Room because Dougherty himself was eating there and told Toff Oswald wasn't there - and that Dougherty had gone even further and added that "Oswald was eating his lunch up in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room", both Larsen and Gil ignore it...Larsen will lie and say "That only proves that Oswald was out front"...However Larsen is trying to get away with the murder of ignoring all the witnesses who put Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...He's trying to ignore the fact that if Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25, and Baker & Truly saw him in that same place 6 minutes later, that he was obviously in there in between like he told the 3pm interrogation...The intellectual criminal James Gordon keeps this superior version from being presented on his forum...James Gordon should know that he will be burned in hell...

" On 9/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, Gil Jesus said:
Not one employee reported to the FBI that they saw him in the second floor lunchroom, no one saw him on the sixth floor and no one reported seeing him outside on the front steps of the building.

Oswald himself, in his interrogation, said he went "outside with Shelley" to "watch the P. Parade." Yes, that was his alibi, which the government covered up. The WR says that his alibi was that he was inside on the first floor. Which is certainly false. "

That's not true...Carolyn Arnold told Dallas Morning News reporter Earl Golz that she told FBI she had seen Oswald alone eating lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room at 12:25...FBI altered her statement but they failed to remove the 12:25 time she included in her March 1964 statement that evidenced this true time and location...Typical of the current clique that has hijacked the JFK internet, Gil flagrantly ignores the strongly-asserted word of Carolyn Arnold as told to Earl Golz...Wanda Daniel told me Sarah told her that Oswald said he intended to go back in to the "Break Room"...And Jack Dougherty told Toff that "Oswald was eating his lunch up in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room"...So what you are saying isn't true Gil and there were three important employees who either heard Oswald say he was going in to the 2nd Floor Lunch Room, saw Oswald in there eating, or said directly that Oswald was up eating his lunch there...Gil ignores Captain Fritz who made it clear Oswald told him he was eating his lunch in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room during the shots in his Commission testimony...Fritz even added that Oswald made clear it was the 2nd Floor Lunch Room because he said he usually worked on the 1st Floor...Hosty also made clear to Nigel Turner that Oswald told them he was eating lunch alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination...Gil & Sandy actually try to get away with ignoring all this by referring to the well-known lies and alterations of FBI in print...Honest Joe Jesus...Slippery Sandy...

" The government later added the part about the 2nd floor Oswald/Baker encounter. It is obvious that it was added to the notes of one of the interrogations, because adding it changed the story such that it has Oswald encountering Baker and getting his coke FIRST, followed by his going back down to eat his lunch. Which of course is backward.

In addition, it is easy to see how Fritz squeezed in the fabricated 2nd floor encounter into his handwritten notes. It easily fits. "

Sandy is dishonestly, publicly ignoring that Sarah Stanton said Oswald had a soda in his hand when she encountered him on the 2nd Floor staircase landing...Sandy is, once again, strongly wishing here and posing it as given...In any case I have proven the Lunch Room Encounter was real because both Mrs Garner and Bonnie Ray Williams saw Baker emerge on the 4th and 5th Floors in exact sync with the claimed time of the Encounter...Sandy will probably access the Get-Out-Of-Evidence-Free Grand Conspiracy card and try to squirm out of this by saying he doesn't believe Garner and Williams, but it is quite obvious that Mrs Garner seeing Baker emerge with Truly, and Bonnie Ray seeing Baker's helmet emerge above the boxes on the 5th Floor, happened at the exact time they would have if Baker's Encounter was real...Even Oswald confirmed the Lunch Room Encounter...Isn't it lovely to see all the Education Forum members pretending that my historic interview with Stanton's relatives never happened...All OK under Gordon's pro-Prayer Man watch that Mark Knight lied about and said wasn't happening...

" On 9/12/2022 at 12:30 PM, Gil Jesus said:
I agree with Pat. People look at blurry pictures and see whatever they want to see.

Gil, the idea that Oswald was on the front steps has nothing to do with the blurry PM frames. It is based on evidence and solid research. Apparently you are unaware of it. "

1) Davidson is provable by Peer Review to show Sarah Stanton's chubby face and purse therefore ending the issue...2) The "evidence and solid research" Larsen points to with confidence is actually Greg Parker, Sean Murphy, and Bart Kamp's cherry-picking, wishcasting, evidence-omitting, and distorted bullshit that intentionally ignored all I've written above...They are continuing to ignore it in contempt and they are using the criminal censorship and unfair banning of one of the dirtiest moderators in internet history to do it...Ask Larsen to come over here and answer this...He won't...He'll say something like "We will never agree on this" or some other flagrant evasion of the facts he obviously can't answer...

" I did my own research and hypothesized, based on solid evidence, that Oswald had been on the steps. That was without any Prayer Man consideration at all. Bart and his group did the same and came to the same conclusion. (I can't say how much PM influenced them, but it apparently got them questioning the second floor encounter.) "

The criminal James Gordon is keeping me from confronting Larsen about his own discovery of Gloria Calvery on the steps in Darnell...Larsen is avoiding answering that his discovery of Calvery on the steps necessitates attaching her known doings to that location...The known record of Calvery's doings shows that she had finished shouting the president has been shot and already spoke to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps by the time of Darnell...So therefore if we look at Buell Frazier's multiple statements he made clear that after Calvery had shouted the president has been shot Sarah Stanton turned to him and told him "I think she said the president has been shot"...You can see Prayer Man turn towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell...Frazier then said that after Stanton told him this "We stood and stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...Larsen is ignoring this because he knows that the point we see Calvery at in Darnell is about 4 seconds after she spoke to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps so therefore this is the exact moment that Frazier said he and Stanton were staring at each other in shock for the longest time...One look at the full Darnell clip shows Frazier and Prayer Man staring at each other for its entire 4 second length...That makes Prayer Man Stanton...I asked the criminal James Gordon if I could post this one thing on the Education Forum and he denied me...It is Gordon's job description to keep Larsen honest about this...It seems Gil did not have the testicular fortitude to mention it to Larsen even though it comes from print...

" Later, Malcolm Blunt discovered the FBI interrogation note which stated that Oswald claimed to be out watching the presidential parade.

It was after that that I considered my hypothesis to be factual. "

Larsen is full of shit...Oswald never claimed to be out watching the Presidential Parade...James Hosty is visible, right on Nigel Turner's documentary, emphasizing in a loud confident voice that "Oswald told us he was alone in the Lunch Room at the time of the assassination"...That had to be the 2nd Floor Lunch Room because Stanton, Arnold, and Dougherty all directly put Oswald in there...And Oswald could not be alone in the Domino Room if Dougherty was down there...Look at all the embarrassing idiots on the Education Forum trying to ignore how this refutes any claim that Oswald told the 3pm interrogation that he was out watching the Presidential Parade...These people are hacks and evidence fantasists...

robert johnson

Sep 14, 2022, 1:33:05 AM9/14/22
There you go lying again.
Larsen may be full of it, but you are way worse. You put scenarios forward that do not exist. And no evidence to back it up. Sounds like you and Richard Gilbride have been roomies for way too long.
Did the sodomy between the two of you mess your brain up even more? Do tell!
We have seen the HUNDREDS of lies at the JFKA forum as noted and posted by John Iacoletti.

Scrum Drum

Sep 16, 2022, 11:16:48 AM9/16/22
On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 7:27:57 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 11:19:40 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

I just sent the e-mail below to Larsen:

Sandy -There is proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

You yourself discovered it...

Your discovery of Gloria Calvery going up the steps in Darnell is that proof...

If we look at all testimony regarding Calvery it cannot be denied that the scene shown in Darnell is a few seconds after Calvery had ran to the steps shouting "The president has been shot"...It is also a few seconds after Calvery spoke to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...

If we then go to all known statements by Frazier, he made more than clear that Sarah Stanton turned to him to tell him what Calvery had said...Stanton told Frazier "I think she said the president has been shot"...We can see Prayer Man make that turn towards Frazier from Wiegman to Darnell...There's no doubt Prayer Man pivots from facing forward towards the street in Wiegman to facing Frazier in Darnell...Frazier made another statement where he said "After Sarah told me that we stood and stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...

Sandy, you are failing to answer the known chronologies and doings of both Calvery and Frazier in relation to Sarah Stanton...Once you honestly do that you will see that it is unavoidable that the scene shown in Darnell is the exact time that Frazier said he and Sarah were staring at each other in shock...This, and the fact Davidson brought out Stanton's face on Prayer Man, confirms beyond a doubt that Prayer Man is Stanton - so it is incredibly dishonest for James Gordon to prevent me from showing this simple proof on the Education Forum and end the issue...

If you have any honor or honesty yourself you will admit and post this provably-correct evidence...It is incredibly dishonest of the JFK community to ignore me and prevent me from posting my provably-correct evidence...

- Brian Doyle
Message has been deleted

Scrum Drum

Sep 17, 2022, 1:35:55 PM9/17/22
On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:16:48 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 7:27:57 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

CC: Speer; Larsen:

Sandy Larsen wrote:

" With the help of others along the way, I finally identified Gloria Calvery in Darnell (She is facing and clearly talking to Billy Lovelady on the TSBD steps about 30 seconds after the final shot. If you have a program that allows frame-by-frame viewing of the film, you can see him stooping down, apparently so he can hear Calvery.) "

FYI:       Sandy posted an excellent photo analysis on the Education Forum about 5 years ago proving that the man going up the extension in Darnell was Billy Lovelady...Now he is claiming Lovelady is in front of Gloria Calvery on the steps in Darnell...Sandy went back and deleted his excellent photo analysis proving Lovelady was seen with Shelley going up the Elm St extension in Darnell...Sandy made a perfect match of the plaid bars on his shirt with those on Lovelady's shirt...

The person Larsen is saying was Lovelady on the steps, that Calvery is allegedly facing, is actually Joe Molina...Very good close up observation of that man distinctly shows Molina's bald pate and facial features on that man...Any scanning of the original will make this clear...Larsen is calling Molina Lovelady even though Bart Kamp also brought out Lovelady's plaid shirt and bald spot on the man going up the extension...

If you read Molina's Warren Commission testimony he described in plain wording drifting over to the west side of the portal after the shots and there he is in front of Calvery...

Therefore Sandy must answer the fact that Frazier made quite clear he and Sarah were "Staring at each other in shock for the longest time" at the exact moment dictated by Calvery's position and the timing that is inextricably tied to it...Sandy has failed to answer that Calvery is several seconds after talking to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...Lovelady & Shelley are several seconds on their way up the extension, so therefore Sandy has failed to answer that the known timing of Frazier's interactions with Stanton, where Frazier clearly said Stanton turned to him to tell him "I think she said the president has been shot" and then he and Stanton "Stared at each other in shock for the longest time" is the exact moment seen in Darnell and therefore proves beyond a doubt that Prayer Man is Stanton (forgetting the fact Davidson showed Stanton's face on Prayer Man in Wiegman)...

You guys are no good making me type this correct evidence over and over while you ignore it...

- Brian Doyle

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 17, 2022, 3:59:21 PM9/17/22
Oh, was Sandy Larsen the one who started that bullshit about Lovelady and Shelley walking west in front of the TSBD? He should have been exiled to the Nut House just for that.

Scrum Drum

Sep 17, 2022, 4:54:56 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:59:21 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> > CC: Speer; Larsen:
> >

> Oh, was Sandy Larsen the one who started that bullshit about Lovelady and Shelley walking west in front of the TSBD? He should have been exiled to the Nut House just for that.

That's Lovelady & Shelley truckin up the Em St extension in Darnell...

Larsen helped prove it with his photo analysis but then realized the timing it necessitated caused Prayer Man to be Stanton so he deleted it...

They have a strange sense of ethics on the EF, but that's not surprising when the administrator is a funds thief...

Message has been deleted

Scrum Drum

Sep 17, 2022, 6:48:44 PM9/17/22
On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 4:54:56 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 3:59:21 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 17, 2022 at 1:35:55 PM UTC-4, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> > > On Friday, September 16, 2022 at 11:16:48 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Kamp Wrote (But then weirdly deleted):

" You are a liar once again Doyle.
It was Kamp who put the case on Lovelady and Shelley leaving the steps together.

Larsen is responsible for the Gloria Calvery sighting which is complete bullshit as it is based on nothing.
If you think I am wrong then put the case together and do not dismiss Shelley's primary statement as that by itself kills that bullshit.

Just as wrong as Stancak who writes utter shit about Altgens 6 and Stanton standing behind Lovelady and in front of Shelley.

Just CTer fairy tales, no evidence just bullshit. "

The correct identification of Lovelady going up the extension with Shelley is one of the few things Kamp got right...However, he plays politics and doesn't mention it in front of the clique who now prefer to deny that the man is Lovelady...Even, of all people, John Armstrong denies the man is Lovelady because he needs Lovelady to be inside turning off the electricity at that time...Cognitive dissonance is rife in the community...

By the way, I'm pretty sure it was Frazier who first told the tale of Lovelady & Shelley speaking to Calvery at the base of the steps and then high-tailing it up the extension...

As to Calvery being proven to be on the steps, I have posted repeatedly that Sandy Larsen and Thomas Graves proved the woman on the steps had Calvery's green plaid skirt and short-length sweater and is provably her...If you look at Calvery's statements and those of others they all said Cavery ran back to the steps...Frazier said Calvery ran to the steps shouting in a low holler and he couldn't quite hear what she was saying...

Graves and I teamed up and posted on that nutcase Duncan's troll site...We did an extensive photo analysis and proved that there was only one woman in the motorcade spectators who was wearing all white and that woman was standing next to Calvery...That same woman is seen next to Calvery on the steps and obviously ran back to the steps from the motorcade spectators with Calvery...Her name is Carol Reed and I spoke to her in 2018 via e-mail...There is zero doubt that the two women on the steps are Calvery and Reed and their presence there is supported by multiple cases of converging evidence and testimony...You're just being childish Bart...

Another woman was seen standing next to Calvery and Reed in the spectators...She was wearing a white blouse and black skirt...You can see her run by Lovelady & Shelley on the extension...You can see Shelley pull-up and turn towards this woman as she runs by...The slowest motion, clearest copies of Couch/Darnell show that woman quickly turn her head and speak to Shelley as she runs by...For some reason Shelley described this as talking to Gloria Calvery by the concrete island...The woman was actually Karan Hicks...

Bart Kamp is totally correct about Andrej Stancak being full of shit in his posting of Stanton behind Lovelady & Shelley in Altgens...The person whom Stancak is referencing is actually Pauline Sanders but Stancak is too incompetent a researcher to realize he is seeing Sanders compressed by Altgens' telephoto lens to make her look like she is in between Lovelady & Shelley when she is actually behind Shelley and against the glass to the east of the front door...The idiots on the Education Forum don't even notice but I'm the guy who gets banned!...Stancak also doesn't realize Shelley is facing the limousine in Altgens and is not facing up Houston like he incorrectly shows...His royal high-ness asshole Gordon coddles Stancak and his cross-eyed hackery...

Everything I posted here is firmly backed by the evidence and Prayer Man was long proven to be Sarah Stanton 6 years ago when Davidson showed her face on Prayer Man in Wiegman...The reason this wasn't agreed upon back then is because the JFK internet is a wild west of stupidity and lack of credible peer review control so the Prayer Man people and their crony mods got away with ignoring it and banning those who proved it...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 18, 2022, 5:05:29 AM9/18/22
Don't be silly. It's Dougherty and Arce in the film, not Lovelady and Shelley. But it was Buell Wesley Frazier, not Lovelady who shut off the power to the elevators. Lovelady was on the 6th floor. Yes, Lovelady had been on the front steps just before the assassination. That's why everybody saw him there. But he slipped back in a minute or two before the shooting and went up to the 6th floor. The unskilled mind does not recognize truth.

robert johnson

Sep 18, 2022, 5:37:47 AM9/18/22
You are even more nuts than Doyle, that is quite an accolade.
Keep at it before you are dropped off at the looney farm along with Doyle.

Gil Jesus

Sep 18, 2022, 6:22:04 AM9/18/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 5:05:29 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Lovelady was on the 6th floor. Yes, Lovelady had been on the front steps just before the assassination. That's why everybody saw him there. But he slipped back in a minute or two before the shooting and went up to the 6th floor. The unskilled mind does not recognize truth.

You've got that right.

While you have him on the 6th floor, Lovelady is seen on the front steps in Altgens 6.

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/altgens-6-ue-large-best-proc-scaled.jpg

https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/lovelady.jpg

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 18, 2022, 6:58:40 AM9/18/22
Lovelady's face is seen in the Altgens 6. https://postimg.cc/JG9NZrzy Better get back to your Kleins paperwork, you blind old dope!

Scrum Drum

Sep 18, 2022, 10:48:58 AM9/18/22
I suspect that many of the regular posters on JFK websites are government plants and when somebody like myself posts a solid post that makes the real evidence clear those plants come in and make a crazy claim like Lovelady being up on the 6th Floor and then other government plants come in and answer it - therefore switching the topic and drawing attention away from the important material...I suspect Greg Parker's website might be such a crazy-bait distraction that has distracted the entire research community for 9 years with that nutty Prayer Man claim...

As Gil posted, you can see Lovelady straining to follow the limousine as Kennedy does the Thorburn reflex after taking a bullet to the neck in Altgens-6...Lovelady is then seen going up the extension in Darnell 40 seconds later...

The skilled photo analysis, that Sandy Larsen admitted to Pat Speer that he deleted from the Education Forum, proved that the man seen going up the extension was Lovelady because Larsen precisely matched the plaid bars pattern on that man's shirt to that of Lovelady and there is no taking that back...The members of the Education Forum and James Gordon are creepily dishonest because they all saw that photo analysis and all remember that Larsen matched the plaid pattern precisely, therefore permanently proving the man was Lovelady (which can't be taken back or deleted)...Gordon allows Larsen to practice this sheer dishonesty on the Forum...Myself he goes after with the zeal of Hitler against the Jews of Europe and his want to make them totally disappear...Larsen told Speer on the Education Forum yesterday that he changed his mind after his photo analysis...What Larsen didn't tell Speer is that the analysis itself possessed evidence that could not be taken back or "changed"...The guy who ends up getting banned is the guy who is doing Gordon's job for him...The job that Gordon should be doing but isn't...

Anyone can go to Bart Kamp's Prayer Man page and see he has images posted of the man's plaid shirt and bald spot that both match Lovelady...Kamp also has images that show Shelley's duck's ass hair-doo, head shape, white shirt collar, and black suit jacket on the man next to him on the extension...The community continues to embarrass itself by taking 9 years to admit what should have been obvious 9 years ago...The sick game here is to ban and censor myself and by all means never give me credit for being correct on anything...Even Kamp himself shy's away from pressing this because of its political unpopularity and how it disproves the sacred cows (who play dirty)...

(Kamp has it wrong...It is about 30 seconds after the shots not the 20 he captions):

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/billy-nolan-lovelady/

robert johnson

Sep 18, 2022, 12:13:16 PM9/18/22
More retarded conspiracy theories from you. Keep at this! You are cementing your shit poster rep!

robert johnson

Sep 20, 2022, 4:07:56 PM9/20/22
DID I SAY SHITPOSTER?
WELL LET ME REPEAT THAT YOU TROLLING SHITPOSTER

Scrum Drum

Sep 20, 2022, 4:17:54 PM9/20/22
On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 10:48:58 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 5:05:29 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

There's a failure of Peer Review at the moderator level on the Education Forum...

Members are being allowed to contend that a better image might still prove Prayer Man was Oswald...

If the Education Forum practiced proper Peer Review it would be established that Davidson had already satisfied the requirements for that better image with his enhancement of the Wiegman frame and that the female face he discovered was therefore provably Sarah Stanton...

If the Education Forum practiced credible Peer Review they would realize that just the fact that the female face was seen in a frame where the camera was steady proves it was real because the correspondence of the face with a steady frame shows it was real because it responded to the camera being steady...In other words, scientifically, a real image will correspond accordingly to real inputs effecting it...A real face will improve along with the frame as it improves...Because most of the Prayer Man people lack the skill sets to realize something like this they miss the evidence that has already proven the issue...Credible Peer Review would have analyzed Davidson's female face and determined it was legitimately gotten and therefore already satisfied the requirements for that "better image"...Pat Speer has hijacked the thread with his secret image for ransom sidetrack...A more credible conversation would point-out Davidson and inform the thread participants that that better image has already been seen and it clearly shows chubby-cheeked Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man...

Greg Parker

Sep 20, 2022, 8:05:56 PM9/20/22
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6:17:54 AM UTC+10, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 10:48:58 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> There's a failure of Speer Review at the moderator level on the Education Forum...
>

> Members are being allowed to contend the truth - that a better image might still prove Prayer Man was Oswald...
>

> If the Education Forum practiced proper Speer Review it would be established that Davidson had already satisfied the requirements of being the image of a twat with his bullshit enhancement of the Wiegman frame and that the female face I think he discovered marks me as a twat as well..
>

> If the Education Forum practiced credible Speer Review they would realize that just the fact that Jesus's face was seen in a frame where the camera was steady proves it was real because the correspondence of the face with a steady frame shows it was real because it responded to the camera being steady... and if you understood that sentence, you're a twat as well. In other words, scientifically, a real image will correspond accordingly to real twats effecting it...whatever that means. An Elvis face will improve along with the frame as it improves...Because most of the Prayer Man people lack the skill sets to realize something like this they miss the evidence that has already proven the issue and no I do not need to use punctuation...Credible Speer Review would have analyzed Davidson's female face (and he REALLY dfoes have a very nice female face!) and determined it was legitimately gotten and therefore already satisfied the requirements for that "better image"...Pat Peer-Review has hijacked the thread with his secret squirril image for ransom sidetrack...A more credible conversationalist would point-out Davidson's girly face and inform the thread participants that that better image has already been seen and it clearly shows chubby-cheeked Baby Jesus's face on Prayer Man... so there!

David Healy

Sep 20, 2022, 10:00:47 PM9/20/22
On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 1:17:54 PM UTC-7, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 10:48:58 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> There's a failure of Peer Review at the moderator level on the Education Forum...
>

> Members are being allowed to contend that a better image might still prove Prayer Man was Oswald...
>

> If the Education Forum practiced proper Peer Review
[...]

let us know when your self-published book comes out, I will peer review for ya... maybe David Josephs maybe even Chris will chip in a sentence or two, who knows -- and I certainly know you need some confidence building comments, eh?

Good luck rim-runner... we're rootin' fer ya... lmfao!

Scrum Drum

Sep 22, 2022, 3:21:18 PM9/22/22
You're not answering the point Healy...

If a University level Peer Review was done of Davidson's enhancement it would be determined that it was legitimately gotten and did satisfy the scientific requirements for "better image" and therefore proved that the face Davidson brought out on Prayer Man was that of Sarah Stanton...The posters in the current Education Forum Prayer Man thread are all completely aware of this, which is why they avoid mentioning or showing Davidson's enhancement...

You Prayer Man trolls and clique members are running from the fact that once the original Wiegman film is scanned and repeats Davidson's woman's face exactly that that serves as confirmation that Davidson's enhancement is a legitimate representation of what is on the original Wiegman film...Scientific repeatability is equal to scientific confirmation and that in turn proves Davidson brought out Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man (which was already obvious for non-liars and non-hijackers)...

robert johnson

Sep 23, 2022, 4:27:53 AM9/23/22
You know what is disproven?
You!!!!
Time and time again you lying piece of shit.
An uncredible and above all unskilled CUNT!
You have absolutely nothing.

Scrum Drum

Sep 24, 2022, 3:16:03 PM9/24/22
On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:21:18 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 10:00:47 PM UTC-4, David Healy wrote:

Sandy Larsen dealt with his proving Prayer Man was Stanton by simply focusing on Lovelady...However that was only half the issue and the other half, evidence-wise, was Larsen's discovery of Calvery on the steps...Larsen avoided any mention of his own discovery of Calvery on the steps and no one on the Education Forum pointed it out to him...

Larsen dishonestly tried to avoid answering for the separate evidence of Calvery on the steps by lying and saying Calvery was facing Lovelady on the steps as Lovelady came down them...Larsen was trying to dishonestly avoid the issue of the timing involved in the locating of Calvery by means of Lovelady...However, that was only half the evidence...Larsen still failed to answer what Calvery and her position, seen in Darnell, dictated as far as Frazier's location of Stanton...Just because you lie and place Lovelady on the steps doesn't relieve you of answering for how Calvery relates to the timing of Frazier's statements...

There is no one honest enough on the Education Forum to put this to Larsen and make him answer for it...There's a reason that Gordon makes it his business to make sure I am permanently banned from the board and this is it...Larsen was allowed to not answer the second part of the evidence and how his own discovery of Calvery on the steps requires him to calibrate how the rest of the evidence works in relationship to it...The simple follow-through that Larsen is conspicuously avoiding necessitates him to analyze how Calvery being in that position on the steps means she is a few seconds past speaking to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...There's no getting around this...Frazier said that Lovelady & Shelley spoke to Gloria Calvery at the base of the steps before they headed up the extension...The Education Forum is letting Larsen ignore this...They are letting him ignore that if Calvery is going up the steps that means she is several seconds past speaking to Lovelady & Shelley at the base of the steps...

Therefore Larsen is being aided in avoiding the next step from there, which is a calibrating of how Calvery's location relates to Frazier's locating of Sarah Stanton...There is absolutely no doubt that Calvery's location in Darnell corresponds to Frazier saying Sarah turned to him to tell him what Calvery had shouted...There is zero doubt that Calvery, in Darnell, is about 7 to 10 seconds after shouting "The president has been shot"...Stanton has already turned towards Frazier and already told him "I think she said the President has been shot"...So the scene shown in Darnell is the exact moment following that where Frazier said "Sarah and I then stared at each other in shock for the longest time"...This is conclusive proof that Prayer Man is Stanton since Prayer Man and Frazier are staring at each other for the full 4 seconds of Darnell...It has to be because Calvery has already spoken to Lovelady & Shelley and is on her way inside many seconds after shouting "The President has been shot"...

Larsen is not avoiding this by mistake...He is fully aware of what an honest evaluation of Calvery's position entails...He's avoiding it on purpose in order to try to con us in to a false theory...The man Larsen is erroneously calling Lovelady on the steps is actually Joe Molina who said in his Commission testimony that he wandered over to that exact place after the shots...It can't be Lovelady because Frazier said Lovelady headed up the extension after he spoke to Calvery at the base of the steps...And don't forget Larsen has already matched the shirt of the man going up the extension with Lovelady's...

robert johnson

Sep 26, 2022, 4:38:01 AM9/26/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 8:16:03 PM UTC+1, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
>

> Larsen is not avoiding this by mistake...He is fully aware of what an honest evaluation of Calvery's position entails...He's avoiding it on purpose in order to try to con us in to a false theory...The man Larsen is erroneously calling Lovelady on the steps is actually Joe Molina who said in his Commission testimony that he wandered over to that exact place after the shots...It can't be Lovelady because Frazier said Lovelady headed up the extension after he spoke to Calvery at the base of the steps...And don't forget Larsen has already matched the shirt of the man going up the extension with Lovelady's...

Not honest?
How about you start with yourself Doyle, your writings are filled to the brim with dishonesty.
Like Gilbride you have a small cock and will not admit defeat when you are outargued with the evidence presented.

I mean looks like Kamp killed the fat obese woman argument by showing the outline of Prayer MAN! As shitty these pix look they show the man's outline and he is slim and not a 350lbs porker.
Sarah Stanton is dead and buried as a candidate by showing the outline in Darnell, something you could not accomplish, but yet he did it again and again.

Scrum Drum

Nov 3, 2022, 9:57:08 AM11/3/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 3:16:03 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:21:18 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen wrote:

"I'm just following the evidence, David. In contrast to you, who ignores evidence inconvenient to your case."

And this coming from a person whom I sent the entire case for Prayer Man being Oswald in a private e-mail in order to get around Gordon's censorship...

Larsen, who is now accusing Von Pein of being guilty of what he himself is much more guilty of, completely ignored what I sent him and re-entered the same claims that my material disproved after I sent that proof...

My my...What a coincidence that in order to replace unpunished funds thief Gordon the forum chose one of the worst pro-Prayer Man posters and his dishonest biases as his replacement (well sort of replacement, since that forum always slides by the most slippery path and Gordon still maintains his position of chief executioner)...

robert johnson

Nov 3, 2022, 10:42:05 AM11/3/22
Yet you have not provided one stinking piece of evidence EVER!!!
You are nothing but a losing troll.

Scrum Drum

Jan 28, 2023, 11:56:36 AM1/28/23
On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 9:57:08 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 3:16:03 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:21:18 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen is over on the Education Forum boasting how objective he is...He said he avoided watching 'JFK' when it came out in order not to develop a bias towards conspiracy so he could research objectively...What a lying bullshit artist Sandy Larsen is...This is the same guy who "objectively" deleted his excellent photo analysis that proved Lovelady was the man seen going up the Elm St extension in Couch/Darnell...This is the same guy (now with an "Admin" avatar) who refuses to recognize or discuss my Prayer Man evidence and guards my exclusion from the research community with banning...

The reason Larsen doesn't venture over here to a totally fair objective playing field where you have to exist by your own evidence and wit, and no scumbag moderator like Gordon can bail you out with unfair banning, is because he knows he'll lose and that he can't deny my evidence...Those cowards over there on the Education Forum mostly stay over there because they know the playing field is rigged and is just the opposite of the bullshit objectivity they falsely claim for themselves...This is the site where Greg Parker proved himself to be a troll and unserious...

Sure Sandy..."Objective" - just like you are on Prayer Man...The only reason Larsen deleted his photo analysis is because he read my correct claim that it proved the timing of Frazier talking to Stanton and that time period just so happened to be the exact moment seen in Couch/Darnell where Frazier is facing and talking to Prayer Man...

Brian Doyle

Jul 5, 2023, 8:35:03 AM7/5/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 11:56:36 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 9:57:08 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Larsen wrote:

" You've done some great work on Prayer Man, Andrej. Don't let the naysayers ever get you down. "

Larsen doesn't even try to hide his flagrant bias towards the Prayer Man theory as an administrator...Stancak is actually one of the worst bogus evidence pushers of all the Prayer Man supporters...If you do strict analysis of what Stancak offers it is mostly highly flawed crap that violates the laws of rigor and accuracy...Stancak is a fraud who poses as a scientist who is the only person who understands his methodology while he offers complete pseudo-analysis crap and tries to pass it off as smart proof...Stancak is trying to bend the evidence towards Prayer Man being Oswald and he has seriously lowered the research standard in the community in the process...It figures Larsen would give him public approval as an Education Forum moderator...Stancak tried to cheat by making Oswald's leg 3 inches longer in order to reach the step in his cartoon graphic...He also lied and called Pauline Sanders Sarah Stanton in order to get rid of Stanton as a candidate for Prayer Man...This is what Larsen calls "great work" while enforcing my unfair banning and ignoring my skilled evidence...

There is no credible Peer Review or moderation on the Kennedy internet...

robert johnson

Jul 5, 2023, 8:41:22 AM7/5/23
Oh yes there is.

You have been ousted after several reviews.
By credible people.
By more moderate people.
Who do not like NAZI type idiots.

Brian Doyle

Jul 6, 2023, 9:33:50 AM7/6/23
On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 8:35:03 AM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 11:56:36 AM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 9:57:08 AM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> Larsen wrote:

In the ultimate nauseating act of website incest Larsen came in and massaged Stancak's butt cheeks and Stancak turned around and returned the favor...

My correct proof on Prayer Man has once again been kept off the Kennedy internet by the Prayer Man hijackers...

robert johnson

Jul 6, 2023, 9:37:49 AM7/6/23
And it should be kept off the internet since it is complete and utter shit!