How Could Tippit Have Been Pronounced Dead Before The Shooting On Tenth Street?

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 14, 2023, 8:19:12 PM5/14/23
Do the Nutters have the courage to answer such a question? No, they do not.

John Corbett

May 14, 2023, 8:31:51 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:19:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Do the Nutters have the courage to answer such a question? No, they do not.

We don't need to answer this question. We know what is important and what is not. There
are conflicts in the time estimates. The question you ask is an anomaly no matter who shot
Tippit so the fact this conflict exists does nothing to tell us who shot Tippit. For that we have
compelling forensic and eyewitness evidence and it all points straight at Oswald. I have no
idea why you people think it is necessary to sort out all these time discrepancies. We simply
do not have enough definitive evidence to tell us precisely when Tippit was shot. The fact we
can't pinpoint it doesn't prevent us from figuring out who shot Tippit. That part is easy.

David Von Pein

May 14, 2023, 8:36:20 PM5/14/23

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 14, 2023, 8:37:20 PM5/14/23
John Corbett does not have the courage. That Three Hour Tour must have scared him shitless.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 14, 2023, 8:38:43 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:36:20 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/tippit-timelines.html

David Von Pein does not have the courage and can only spam for his website. At least he is rational!

David Von Pein

May 14, 2023, 8:45:56 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:38:43 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> David Von Pein does not have the courage and can only spam for his website.

I will link to previously-written material at my site regarding a given sub-topic whenever possible. That keeps me from having to write out the same responses over and over again dozens of times.

That's what a website's archive is for, for Pete sake. To use as a future reference source (if possible). So....that's what I do.

If CTers want to call that "spamming", well, they can think whatever they want. But my method of linking to already archived material sure makes a whole lot of sense to me. I can only wonder why it doesn't make sense to CTers??

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 14, 2023, 8:50:02 PM5/14/23
Of course you are right, if a bit lazy. But when I do the same, your compadres accuse me of spamming or of being cowardly, and you are a tag team, so...

David Von Pein

May 14, 2023, 8:59:29 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:50:02 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> But when I do the same...

You've got a website, Mr. Throne? Can you provide the link?

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 14, 2023, 9:15:20 PM5/14/23
I have a YouTube Channel to which I often provide links. My videos present the documents I use. Your teammate Hank knows this, does not accept links in argument, and yet, most recently has asked me for links to support whatever he thinks I'm saying. You want a link on this topic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK616l10brU

David Von Pein

May 14, 2023, 9:28:00 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 9:15:20 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> I have a YouTube Channel to which I often provide links.

Oh, yes. That's right. Sorry. I should have remembered. I've even been to your NoTrueFlags YT channel before. In fact, just 11 days ago I searched through your YT channel looking for all the links to your preposterous "Tippit Shooting" series. And I even linked to the YT search page at my own site (mainly, of course, to highlight the ridiculous and absurd lengths that a CTer like you will go in order to avoid the true facts in the JFK & Tippit cases). But at least the link worked.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1364.html

David Von Pein

May 14, 2023, 9:29:24 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:19:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> How Could Tippit Have Been Pronounced Dead Before The Shooting On Tenth Street?

Dale Myers said the following in 2015....

[Quote On:]

"The death certificate "discrepancy" - as I noted in "With Malice" - was explained during a 1983 interview I conducted with the late Dr. Paul Moellenhoff, who attended Tippit at Methodist. He told me that the clocks within the emergency area at Methodist showed different times - neither of them accurate as it turns out.

He used the 1:15 p.m. time shown on one of the clocks. The time reported to the FBI by Dr. Liquori (With Malice [WM], 2013 [edition], p.557) - 1:24 pm - is probably the accurate one based on the recorded timing of Bowley's call, the recorded departure of the ambulance from 10th and Patton, and the known drive time from 10th and Patton to Methodist Hospital.

DPD Officer Davenport noted that Moellenhoff removed one slug from Tippit's body at 1:30 pm (WM 2013 p.536). That same time (1:30 pm) made its way into Leavelle's homicide report (WM 2013 p.519) as the time Tippit was pronounced DOA (which couldn't possibly be true, right? You don't pull a slug from a body until after he's pronounced dead). This matches up with Moellenhoff's 1983 recollection that he removed a slug from the body within ten minutes of declaring Tippit DOA.

My caption under the death certificate (WM 2013 p.506) seeks to clarify the discrepancy between the Time of Injury (1:18 pm) and the time Death Occurred (1:15 pm). Again, it stems from my conversation with Dr. Moellenhoff. The 1:18 pm time, of course, probably refers to the time that Bowley's radio call was received - not the actual time Tippit was shot.

The 1:15 p.m. notation (although close in time to the actual moment of the shooting, as far as I can calculate) probably stems from Dr. Moellenhoff's use of an inaccurate Methodist emergency room clock.

Interesting, huh? All this fuss because no one at Methodist bothered to synchronize the clocks to actual time (some running fast, some running slow).

Can you imagine how many other death certificates were marked with times that were off by a few minutes? But what does it matter in those cases? Not one whit."

-- Dale K. Myers; Feb. 7, 2015 (Via E-Mail)

Bud

May 14, 2023, 9:30:28 PM5/14/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:19:12 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Do the Nutters have the courage to answer such a question? No, they do not.

Loaded question. The 1:15 time of Tippit`s death is probably pretty close to the time he expired. The only question is how they arrived at such an accurate time.

recip...@gmail.com

May 14, 2023, 10:51:15 PM5/14/23
It's also worth noting that Capt Talbert, under whose order the bullet was removed from Tippit's body, didn't actually know that Tippit was DOA until at least 1:30PM on channel two.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 15, 2023, 12:16:26 AM5/15/23
So, where is Tippit's death certificate? The document I use, out of necessity, is not a death certificate. Where is Tippit's? Do you really think that Methodist Hospital routinely misstated times of death pronouncements because they couldn't tell what time it was? You Nutters will believe anything that Dale Myers says somebody told him in 1983. Dr. Liquori is the one who gave the time of 1:15, not Moellenhoff. Myers is mistaken when he says Liquori told the FBI 1:24. The FBI report actually says 1:25, and the "2" is obviously added after the fact because it is misaligned to the rest of the text. Liquori probably told the FBI 1:15, just as he had told Officer Davenport. Myers lies routinely, and supports hoaxes, such as Jack Tatum's witnessing of the "coup de gras." And Myers is the sole source you report here.

Ben Holmes

May 15, 2023, 9:47:19 AM5/15/23
On Sun, 14 May 2023 18:27:59 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 9:15:20?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> I have a YouTube Channel to which I often provide links.
>
>Oh, yes. That's right. Sorry. I should have remembered. I've even been to your NoTrueFlags YT channel before. In fact, just 11 days ago I searched through your YT channel looking for all the links to your preposterous "Tippit Shooting" series. And I even linked to the YT search page at my own site (mainly, of course, to highlight the ridiculous and absurd lengths that a CTer like you will go in order to avoid the true facts in the JFK & Tippit cases). But at least the link worked.
>
>http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/05

There you go again..

Ben Holmes

May 15, 2023, 9:47:22 AM5/15/23
On Sun, 14 May 2023 17:31:49 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:19:12?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> Do the Nutters have the courage to answer such a question? No, they do not.
>
>We don't need to answer this question. We know what is important and what is not. There
>are conflicts in the time estimates. The question you ask is an anomaly no matter who shot
>Tippit so the fact this conflict exists does nothing to tell us who shot Tippit.

This is PRECISELY the issue ... amusing that you can't admit it.

>For that we have
>compelling forensic and eyewitness evidence and it all points straight at Oswald. I have no
>idea why you people think it is necessary to sort out all these time discrepancies. We simply
>do not have enough definitive evidence to tell us precisely when Tippit was shot. The fact we
>can't pinpoint it doesn't prevent us from figuring out who shot Tippit. That part is easy.

It clearly doesn't bother you that the most CREDIBLE evidence shows he
was shot before the WC concluded he was... and you can't explain this
discrepancy.

Ben Holmes

May 15, 2023, 9:48:19 AM5/15/23
On Sun, 14 May 2023 17:36:19 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>http://jfk-archives.

Tut tut tut coward... if you refuse to defend it in open forum, why
are you citing it?

Ben Holmes

May 15, 2023, 9:48:25 AM5/15/23
On Sun, 14 May 2023 17:45:55 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:38:43?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> David Von Pein does not have the courage and can only spam for his website.
>
>I will link to previously-written material at my site regarding a given sub-topic whenever possible.

What you won't do is defend it.

Hank Sienzant

May 15, 2023, 6:47:43 PM5/15/23
Argumentum ad youtubem.

Haywood Jablomi

May 15, 2023, 11:43:00 PM5/15/23
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⣯⣵⣿⣿⣷⣦⣭⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠹⣿⣿⢯⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀
⡇⠶⢈⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⣣⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⣡⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⢚⣹⣿⣿⠀⠀⣤⣤⡄⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⢠⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣷⣿⡆⢻⡿⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠖⠂⠀⠀⣶⠹⣿⣿⡿⠿⠃⡜⠁⠀⠀
⠿⠛⣡⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠐⣼⣿⣷⣦⠀⠀⠰⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢿⣿⡿⢃⣴⣦⣤⣀⠋⠀⣀⡤
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣯⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠈⠁
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⣿⣿⣀⣌⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⢈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠈⠋⠁⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢸⡄
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⢸⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢸⡇

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2023, 9:28:17 AM6/8/23
On Sun, 14 May 2023 18:30:26 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 8:19:12?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> Do the Nutters have the courage to answer such a question? No, they do not.
>
> Loaded question.

Chickenshit never saw any other kind from people he disagrees with...