The Nicholas R. Nalli Argument

Alan Johnstone

Dec 6, 2021, 10:48:10 AM12/6/21
A rather lengthy case presented here in a research paper

https://www.cell.com/heliyon/fulltext/S2405-8440(17)33188-2

I will readily concede anything that includes algebraic equations puts me into a coma and this technical study is full of such calculations. I'm sure it is the same for others here that we don't possess the technical education to verify the numbers.

I am sure there will be some here who will re-direct me to a repudiating mathematical model of the physics repudiating Nelli which will be as equally baffling to me.

Fortunately, there are less complicated scenarios that support the case that LHO was the lone assassin.

BT George

Dec 6, 2021, 12:12:22 PM12/6/21
Nick is the real deal, but I too tend to prefer less higher math ways of demonstrating LHO's sole guilt.

Steven Galbraith

Dec 6, 2021, 12:51:29 PM12/6/21
Right, but I don't think his intent was to show who killed JFK; just how it could be done. I.e., JFK's backward's head reaction can be caused solely by a shot from behind. If we include this with the other evidence - the Z-film, the autopsy, the x-rays - then reasonable people can agree that a shot from behind killed JFK. No GK shot was necessary to explain JFK's reaction.

As to the math: Yeah, anything above, if I can remember any of it, calculus is beyond my pay scale. What's remarkable is that this is the type of stuff that Luis Alvarez did on the back of an envelope on a plane ride home. Easy peasy. Alvarez worked on the Manhattan Project - he designed from scratch the implosion mechanism/devices used on Fat Man; he was on the plane monitoring the Hiroshima bombing; he won the Nobel Prize for his work on developing the hydrogen bubble that was used to study particle physics; and he discovered the remains of the asteroid that likely wiped out the dinosaurs. Among other things <g>.

Steven Galbraith

Dec 9, 2021, 12:10:31 PM12/9/21
It was a hydrogen bubble *chamber* not a bubble; and he invented the electronic detonators on the bomb. So, I got it about 1/3 right. Okay, not even one third.

Alan Johnstone

Dec 9, 2021, 1:37:40 PM12/9/21