More "Z-Film Hoax" Nonsense From Jack White

10 views
Skip to first unread message

David Von Pein

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 7:30:12 AM12/22/07
to
That Super-Kook named Jack White seems to be at it again...i.e.,
seeing suspicious stuff in every film or picture he looks at (even
though he's seen them all 1,000 times before too).

This week's idiocy authored by White ----

"This is the most significant discovery I have made in a very
long while. The famous single clear frame in Wiegman shows the Curry
lead car stopped by the south curb and two motorcops standing in the
street beside it...as the JFK limo is about to enter the underpass.
This demolishes the Zapruder film." -- Jack White (via the Edu. Forum
thread below)

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11888


White seems to think that the car at the left of the picture below is
Police Chief Jesse Curry's "lead" car in the motorcade.....

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/milesscull/smokeBIG-2.jpg

White, however, must be sniffing something 'white', because that car
is certainly not Curry's car -- nor can it possibly be Curry's car,
based on this Altgens picture below (which shows Curry's car, with
brakes applied, just about to go under the Underpass on Elm).....


http://eyeball-series.org/prezsec/pict288.jpg


So, unless Curry decided to put his car in REVERSE between the time
Altgens took his picture and the time Wiegman filmed his footage, then
that cannot be Curry's car in the Wiegman Film.

I guess White just completely forgot about Altgens' photo. ~shrug~


In addition, the photo below destroys White's latest hunk of craziness
too, in that it shows Curry's car next to JFK's limo to the west of
the Underpass just seconds after that Wiegman footage was taken.....


http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/RyxipnwgMcI/AAAAAAAAAEM/_1NNtswYNYU/s1600-h/15f.+West+Of+The+Triple+Underpass,+JFK%27s+Car+Approaches+Stemmons+Freeway+Ramp.jpg


Plus: The two cars in question aren't even the same MODEL of vehicle.
We can see that Curry's sedan (a Ford Galaxie I think) has round
taillights...whereas the car in Wiegman's film does not have such rear
lights.

It's my opinion that the car we see in the Wiegman Film is probably
(or at least possibly) the Vice President's Secret Service follow-up
car (note the open rear door, which was a common sight for the VP's SS
car throughout the parade, like in the famous Altgens pic below).

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/images/Altgens.jpg


Jack White is a loony-toon of the first order. He sees "plots" and
"fakery" everywhere. Even where no fakery would even be logical.

What a kook he is. That fact should be pointed out every now and
then....even here on this forum where White never posts. For it shows
the desperate nature of kooks like White, and their compelling NEED to
have a "conspiracy" of some kind exist in JFK's murder.


cdddraftsman

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 8:26:38 AM12/22/07
to
> http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/RyxipnwgMcI/AAAAAAAAAEM/_1NNtswYN...

>
> Plus: The two cars in question aren't even the same MODEL of vehicle.
> We can see that Curry's sedan (a Ford Galaxie I think) has round
> taillights...whereas the car in Wiegman's film does not have such rear
> lights.
>
> It's my opinion that the car we see in the Wiegman Film is probably
> (or at least possibly) the Vice President's Secret Service follow-up
> car (note the open rear door, which was a common sight for the VP's SS
> car throughout the parade, like in the famous Altgens pic below).
>
> http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/images/Altgens.jpg
>
> Jack White is a loony-toon of the first order. He sees "plots" and
> "fakery" everywhere. Even where no fakery would even be logical.
>
> What a kook he is. That fact should be pointed out every now and
> then....even here on this forum where White never posts. For it shows
> the desperate nature of kooks like White, and their compelling NEED to
> have a "conspiracy" of some kind exist in JFK's murder.

Jack White always was a cheap scam artist .
He's getting old and feeble minded like Rossley !
tl

Chuck Schuyler

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 8:40:53 AM12/22/07
to
On Dec 22, 6:30 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

As you know, David, White is a kook of the highest order... he has
MegaKook status and is definitely elligible for the Kook Hall of Fame.

White also believes the lunar landings were faked. Here's a neat
little page that knocks his silly Junkyard Jesus theories down to
size:

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax-jw.htm

And here is White, a hero to the ignorant conspiracy-in-our-cornflakes
crowd, getting b*tch-slapped in front of the HSCA over his contentions
that his superficial and amateur grade school quality research somehow
proved the famous Oswald backyard photos were fake. My guess is that
almost thirty years later, Mr. White is still Red in the face over
this exchange. Read, enjoy and laugh at the discomfort this Kook must
have felt while squirming in his seat on the witness stand.

From the McAdams site:

When Jack White gave extensive testimony to the House Select Committee
about supposed "discrepancies" in the backyard photos, and various
photos of Oswald's rifle, he was grilled about his expertise by HSCA
counsel Mickey Goldsmith. The following is from volume II of the House
Select Committee.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. I see that you have taken a ruler and placed it by
Oswald's body and also by his rifle; is that correct?

Mr. WHITE. Yes.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, do you believe that an object photographed
can be measured simply by placing a ruler against the image in the
photograph?

Mr. WHITE. No.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. When you measured the object in this photograph, what
did you do beyond using the ruler?

Mr. WHITE. This is strictly a two-dimensional measurement. Obviously I
did not take into consideration any perspective which might exist or
any other considerations. It is just a mere measurement of the body
from the weightbearing foot to the top of the head in each case and of
the rifle from the muzzle to the butt.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Without giving any account to other factors?

Mr. WHITE. That is true. I am not a physicist or any sort of a
scientist who could determine anything relating to the perspective. We
don't know how close the rifle is to his body. We don't know how close
the camera is to the subject, so it would be virtually impossible for
just a plain citizen like me to interpret the perspective of this
photograph.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Have you had any training in analytical
photogrammetry?

Mr. WHITE. No.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Have you had any formal training in forensic
photography?

Mr. WHITE. No.

[...]

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, you have made reference to several points in
these photographs that suggest that Oswald's head is
disproportionately----

I withdraw the question.

That the body of Oswald is not consistent in the various photographs
in light of the head size; is that correct?

Mr. WHITE. Yes.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. To what extent, if any, did you compute
photogrammetrically the effect of an object's tilt on its apparent
length in the photograph?

Mr. WHITE. As I said, I am not a scientist. I don't indulge in that
sort of thing.

[...]

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, I just have one question.

Mr. WHITE. All right.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. When you did this study, did you compute
photogrammetrically the effect of tilt on the way that the length of
an object appears in a photograph?

Mr. WHITE. I conducted a study by photographing a yardstick from three
different-

Mr. GOLDSMITH. Mr. White, answer my question. Did you compute
photogrammetrically----

Mr. WHITE. What is "photogrammetrically"? Describe to me what
"photogrammetrically" is.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. I just have one more question Mr. White. Do you know
what photogrammetry is?

Mr. WHITE. No.

Mr. GOLDSMITH. I have no further questions. Thank you.

HaHaHaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what happens when one has to ANSWER questions in an
adversarial process instead of simply ASKING questions. Spittle faced
YouTube pirate and failed 7/11 night watchman Gil Jesus, and Ben "my
name has the same amount of letters as Lee Oswald" Holmes should take
note.

Walt

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 10:29:35 AM12/22/07
to
On 22 Dec, 06:30, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> That Super-Kook named Jack White seems to be at it again...i.e.,
> seeing suspicious stuff in every film or picture he looks at (even
> though he's seen them all 1,000 times before too).
>
> This week's idiocy authored by White ----
>
>       "This is the most significant discovery I have made in a very
> long while. The famous single clear frame in Wiegman shows the Curry
> lead car stopped by the south curb and two motorcops standing in the
> street beside it...as the JFK limo is about to enter the underpass.
> This demolishes the Zapruder film." -- Jack White (via the Edu. Forum
> thread below)

White is mistaken.....The car closest to Wiegman and his camera is a
1960 Chevrolet Belair 4 door sedan. The car just in front of the Chevy
is a 1962 Mercury Parklane. There appears to be another light colored
car in front of the Mercury but there's not enough visible to identify
it. Curry was driving a 1963 Ford Fairlane in the motorcade that
day. So unless White has someway of identifing the car that is in
front of the Mercury as a 63 Ford I'm compelled to believe he is
mistaken.

Walt

>
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=11888
>
> White seems to think that the car at the left of the picture below is
> Police Chief Jesse Curry's "lead" car in the motorcade.....
>
> http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s115/milesscull/smokeBIG-2.jpg
>
> White, however, must be sniffing something 'white', because that car
> is certainly not Curry's car -- nor can it possibly be Curry's car,
> based on this Altgens picture below (which shows Curry's car, with
> brakes applied, just about to go under the Underpass on Elm).....
>
> http://eyeball-series.org/prezsec/pict288.jpg
>
> So, unless Curry decided to put his car in REVERSE between the time
> Altgens took his picture and the time Wiegman filmed his footage, then
> that cannot be Curry's car in the Wiegman Film.
>
> I guess White just completely forgot about Altgens' photo. ~shrug~
>
> In addition, the photo below destroys White's latest hunk of craziness
> too, in that it shows Curry's car next to JFK's limo to the west of
> the Underpass just seconds after that Wiegman footage was taken.....
>

> http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/RyxipnwgMcI/AAAAAAAAAEM/_1NNtswYN...

aeffects

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 5:07:38 PM12/22/07
to
> http://bp0.blogger.com/_6kYzhJGqq2M/RyxipnwgMcI/AAAAAAAAAEM/_1NNtswYN...

>
> Plus: The two cars in question aren't even the same MODEL of vehicle.
> We can see that Curry's sedan (a Ford Galaxie I think) has round
> taillights...whereas the car in Wiegman's film does not have such rear
> lights.
>
> It's my opinion that the car we see in the Wiegman Film is probably
> (or at least possibly) the Vice President's Secret Service follow-up
> car (note the open rear door, which was a common sight for the VP's SS
> car throughout the parade, like in the famous Altgens pic below).
>
> http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/images/Altgens.jpg
>
> Jack White is a loony-toon of the first order. He sees "plots" and
> "fakery" everywhere. Even where no fakery would even be logical.
>
> What a kook he is. That fact should be pointed out every now and
> then....even here on this forum where White never posts. For it shows
> the desperate nature of kooks like White, and their compelling NEED to
> have a "conspiracy" of some kind exist in JFK's murder.

Dave,

Does it occur to you that those you criticize have published, and you
haven't?

Your envy has been noticed...

David Healy

YoHarvey

unread,
Dec 22, 2007, 6:57:11 PM12/22/07
to
> David Healy- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

The accomplishment is not the publishing. It is the discovery.
Anybody today can be "self" published. Didn't they teach you this at
Silicon Valley?

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages