מעכשיו פוסטים חדשים מ-Usenet לא יופיעו ואי אפשר להירשם לתוכן מ-Usenet בקבוצות Google. התוכן שכבר פורסם עדיין יופיע.

Greg Parker: Is He Retarded? A Product Of Inbreeding? A Kangaroo Fucker? A US NGO?

131 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 7:29:1023.9.2022
עד

All four would be the best explanation for his Bonnie & Clyde Theory of the Tippit murder.

Scrum Drum

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 10:29:1623.9.2022
עד
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7:29:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> All four would be the best explanation for his Bonnie & Clyde Theory of the Tippit murder.

He's an evidence-fucker whether hired or self-generated...

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 10:31:3223.9.2022
עד
At least we all agree on that.

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:08:2123.9.2022
עד
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 9:29:10 PM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> All four would be the best explanation for his Bonnie & Clyde Theory of the Tippit murder.

Thank you, Sly Fart, for the opportunity to post the link to my Tippit solution. Not sure why you keep calling it a Bonnie & Clyde theory, though. Are you a bit "slow"? https://gregrparker.com/essays/jd-tippit-an-alternative-solution/

Anyway, for those interested, a former member of the Barrow gang - a man whom Decker helped get released eary from prison - did play a peripheral and very indirect role. By Sly Fart's logic, all Tippit theories must now be called Bonnie & Clyde theories because key witness, Helen Markham was a cousin to this man, but was raised as his sister.

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:19:2723.9.2022
עד
And that's as much evidence as you've got, that Screwball Markham was somebody's cousin, ergo, "Bonnie & Clyde murdered JD Tippit, along with Captain Fritz an the Katy Railroad." It's a kangaroo you're fucking, as always!

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:25:2823.9.2022
עד
No. This is all YOU'VE got. Lying about othe people's work. Not good form. You don't have to like it. You don't have to buy into it. But when you stoop to misrepresenting it, you show your trule colors. Your obsession has the same root cause as Brian's; a busted ego.

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:28:5423.9.2022
עד
Your insane ego is doing just fine! Might as well hype your Star Wars Theory while you're here!

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:33:2723.9.2022
עד
I'm not the one obsessing over anyone else here by plastering their names in thread titles. I'm not the one protecting a fragile ego behind a username. I'm not the one who is so butt hurt, I have to stoop to lying about anyone else's work.

In the end, you're not even worth getting pissed off at.Same as Brian.

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 11:43:5023.9.2022
עד
Okay, "Clarence."

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 12:07:2923.9.2022
עד
Not a username, Sly Fart. It's part of an alternative email address I use to stop my main email being spammed . Build a bridhe and get over it.

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 12:08:3123.9.2022
עד
Whatever you say, "Clarence."

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 12:14:3923.9.2022
עד
You have all the wit of a slug. Lucky boy. I bet you slay 'em down at the bar...

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 12:25:4523.9.2022
עד
C'mon, Clarence! Don't be ashamed of your Star Wars Theory! Post a link!

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 12:59:0223.9.2022
עד
I guess Greg is just too modest! Here it is. Enjoy! https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers

Scrum Drum

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 13:31:3923.9.2022
עד
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 12:14:39 PM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 2:08:31 AM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 12:07:29 PM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:

I go with Armstrong's Croy/Westbrook in the alley scenario...

Seems like I'm looking down the gun barrel of a beast of a cyclone predicted for my area Wednesday so I'll probably be desperately packing what I don't want blown away in the wind if I don't post...

robert johnson

לא נקראה,
23 בספט׳ 2022, 14:35:4523.9.2022
עד
Doyle, like the cheap whore he is, goes with another fantasist like Armstrong.
Figures with being such a demented troll.

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
24 בספט׳ 2022, 21:44:5624.9.2022
עד
Yes, but he is our demented troll and we need to look after him. If he suddenly finds Jesus or takes up macrame by the fireside, we'd have to go looking for a replacment demented troll.Although Sly Fart is doing his best to audition for the role should it suddenly become vacant, he is still has a bit of work to do to match Brian - which means we'd have to actually go looking, and to be honest - fuck that. It's too fucking hard finding someone with all of Brian's characteristics and peccadillos.

ps
Sorry Sly Fart, I don't mean to be insulting. I know you're doing your best.

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
25 בספט׳ 2022, 2:49:5225.9.2022
עד
You're so boring! But at least it gives me a chance to fart. Thank you!

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 2:06:0526.9.2022
עד
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7:29:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> All four would be the best explanation for his Bonnie & Clyde Theory of the Tippit murder.

Why does down under kangaroo fucker Greg Parker help US fascists to coverup their murder of JFK?

Scrum Drum

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 10:13:4526.9.2022
עד
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 2:06:05 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7:29:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> Why does down under kangaroo fucker Greg Parker help US fascists to coverup their murder of JFK?

Because he's either a nut or a paid operative...

So what does that make DiEugenio, who supports Parker so much?...

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 10:35:5126.9.2022
עד
Yep, just as I thought. You're all piss and wind.

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 10:38:2926.9.2022
עד
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 4:06:05 PM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
When did you stop beating your "wife"? You do know she is made of plastic, right? NO wonder you sound so wheezy. All that blowing up..

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 10:44:4426.9.2022
עד
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 12:13:45 AM UTC+10, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 2:06:05 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7:29:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>

> > Why does down under kangaroo wrangler Greg Parker help US solve the murder of JFK?

> Because he's either a rightious bro or just a guy with a functioning brain...
>

> So iEugenio, who supports Parker so much must be some clever dude too. How come we are stuck with having to push Alan Tippit as mastermind and 300 pound heifers as PM and 13 inch headed doppelgangers as assassins?...

Scrum Drum

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 11:04:4326.9.2022
עד
On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 10:44:44 AM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 12:13:45 AM UTC+10, Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Monday, September 26, 2022 at 2:06:05 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 7:29:10 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

Greg has just gone in to straight trolling so he is pretty much done...

It's definitely the result of him knowing he has permanent supporters who don't pay attention to the provable bullshit he writes and have descended the JFK internet in to an uncredible social club of friends all approving each other's bullshit...

The unmoderated, attention-seeking, disruptive troll always wins when he isn't curtailed by credible moderation...Greg is obviously not interested in serious discussion...

Sky Throne 19efppp

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 23:07:5526.9.2022
עד
Greg Parker dropped his researcher pants a long time ago, and people are starting to notice that his tiny dick is hanging out.

Greg Parker

לא נקראה,
26 בספט׳ 2022, 23:11:2326.9.2022
עד
Straight to the dick jokes, Olive? You have the depth and imagination of a turnip.
0 הודעות חדשות