Davy Von Peiny - Coward Extraordinaire...

Ben Holmes

Aug 5, 2021, 11:05:23 AM8/5/21
"We came to the conclusion that there were two shooters in the plaza,
the Warren Commission said one. We thought there were four shots. The
Warren Commission said two for sure, maybe three. And the popular myth
is that we did it based on acoustical tests only. Not true. It was
based on the witnesses and the acoustical evidence. And we treated the
witnesses as corroborating the acoustics and the acoustics
corroborating the witnesses. The acoustics have been trashed since
then, thoroughly. I'm unpersuaded. I think they're still valid."
- G. Robert Blakey

Watch folks, as he has no reply to this.

BT George

Aug 5, 2021, 1:46:55 PM8/5/21
The reply: "I *am* persuaded: *Y.A.W.N.*

Ben Holmes

Aug 6, 2021, 9:30:56 AM8/6/21
And, despite the fact that he read it, he simply ran... as predicted.

Davy Von Peiny is a coward.

John Corbett

Aug 6, 2021, 12:03:01 PM8/6/21
Blakey is like so many conspiracy hobbyists. He refuses to admit he was wrong even when
the evidence he based his beliefs on has been invalidated. There was one shooter in Dealey Plaza, his name was Lee Harvey Oswald and the preponderance of evidence indicates he fired 3 shots, hitting JFK with two. None of his three shots was recorded on the Dictabelt. What was mistaken for gunshots was not a recording of an open mike in Dealey Plaza and it was recorded about a minute after the shooting. Case closed.

Scrum Drum

Aug 6, 2021, 12:55:42 PM8/6/21
On Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 11:05:23 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

Commander Pitzer's proof is devastating to the Warren Commission's scenario...Lifton's good evidence in combination with Pitzer's destroys the Warren Commissions lies but this is not expressed well enough by the current research community due to the political nature of evidence discussion and how it is corrupted by the main egos dominating the discussion by means of idiot moderators...While the research community was more interested in who was allowed to post and who wasn't, or who sat at which tables with whom at their gatherings, they missed the opportunity to ask Dennis David while he was alive if he had knowledge of Commander Pitzer installing remote filming equipment in Bethesda's autopsy room?...This was critical to understanding that Pitzer actually filmed Lifton's covert pre-autopsy and had film evidence of the wounds from the front that Dennis David witnessed...As Dan Marvin witnessed, Pitzer was assassinated covertly by CIA in order to destroy that evidence...

Bud

Aug 6, 2021, 1:40:28 PM8/6/21
It is merely fringe reset.

> Davy Von Peiny is a coward.

It seems he is smart enough not to waste his time with you.

Ben Holmes

Aug 6, 2021, 4:22:36 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:40:27 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Then merely quote his last response to this.

But you can't.

You're lying again.

>> Davy Von Peiny is a coward.
>
> It seems he is smart enough not to waste his time with you.

Your own words indict you for a moron.

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2021, 4:31:10 PM8/6/21
BEN HOLMES SAID:

Davy Von Peiny is a coward.

BUD SAID:

It seems he is smart enough not to waste his time with you.

DAVID VON PEIN NOW SAYS:

But I've certainly "wasted" lots of my time in the past on Ben Holmes' conspiracy arguments. That's for sure. But I guess the dozens of "DVP Vs. Ben Holmes" JFK debates that I've archived below don't count for anything in Benny's world....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/search?q=Ben+Holmes

In Holmes' repetitive world, I must continue to debate the *same topics* over and over again, year after year. Isn't that so, Ben?

One of the reasons why I've archived so many of my past encounters with JFK conspiracy theorists is for just this very reason---i.e., so that when a JFK sub-topic comes up that I feel like I want to respond to at a forum, I can reach into my website's archive of past discussions (many of which are quite extensive and detailed) and pull out a link to that past discussion and post the link. This keeps me from having to type out the same arguments over and over again (which apparently is what Ben wants me to continually do at this forum).

Now if Ben wants to debate a JFK sub-topic that I have never discussed before (and therefore I've never archived it at my own site), then that would be okay. Do you have such a topic in mind, Ben? There aren't *too* many sub-topics on the JFK case that are *totally absent* from my archives. But I'm sure there are a few. Maybe Ben can find one sometime and let me know.

Bud

Aug 6, 2021, 5:27:02 PM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:40:27 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 9:30:56 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> And, despite the fact that he read it, he simply ran... as predicted.
> >
> > It is merely fringe reset.
> Then merely quote his last response to this.

This is merely you insisting on a fringe reset.

> But you can't.
>
> You're lying again.
> >> Davy Von Peiny is a coward.
> >
> > It seems he is smart enough not to waste his time with you.
> Your own words indict you for a moron.

I`ve never maintained that engaging a clown such as yourself reflected well on me.

BT George

Aug 6, 2021, 6:12:53 PM8/6/21
No. bebsy doesn't care to debate *substance* of any kind. He just likes to argue senselessly and whine. A trolls troll to the core.

Ben Holmes

Aug 6, 2021, 7:54:29 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 10:40:27 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> It is merely fringe reset.
>>
>> Then merely quote his last response to this.
>
> This is merely you insisting on a fringe reset.

This is merely you proving yourself a liar again...

>> But you can't.

And didn't.

>> You're lying again.

Indeed true.

Ben Holmes

Aug 6, 2021, 7:56:27 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:31:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> Now if Ben wants to debate a JFK sub-topic that I have never
> discussed before (and therefore I've never archived it at my own
> site), then that would be okay.

You can either cite your previous response, or be prove a liar.

I **ALREADY** asked you something that you've never dealt with.

Run coward... RUN!!!

David Von Pein

Aug 6, 2021, 8:36:10 PM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:56:27 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> I **ALREADY** asked you something that you've never dealt with.

Maybe I missed it. Ask it again.

Bud

Aug 6, 2021, 8:42:41 PM8/6/21
On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:54:29 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 14:27:01 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 4:22:36 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> Then merely quote his last response to this.
> >
> > This is merely you insisting on a fringe reset.
> This is merely you proving yourself a liar again...

You never brought this up before? I`ve never addressed it?

Lying comes too easy for you.

Ben Holmes

Aug 9, 2021, 9:48:46 AM8/9/21
If you're too stupid and too much of a coward to go to the top of this
thread, then all I can do is laugh at you.

You're a coward, Davy, and you're proving it each time you post.

Watch folks, I predict that Davy will run again! That's what cowards
do, they run.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 9, 2021, 11:47:42 AM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 8:48:46 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 17:36:08 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 7:56:27 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> I **ALREADY** asked you something that you've never dealt with.
> >
> >Maybe I missed it. Ask it again.

> If you're too stupid and too much of a coward to go to the top of this
> thread, then all I can do is laugh at you.

This is Benspeak for admitting David Von Pein didn't miss "it" and that once Ben asserts the question again, DVP will simply whip out the response he gave Ben...probably a decade or so ago.

Ben Holmes

Aug 9, 2021, 12:02:54 PM8/9/21
On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 08:47:41 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 8:48:46 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 17:36:08 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>> >Maybe I missed it. Ask it again.
>
>> If you're too stupid and too much of a coward to go to the top of this
>> thread, then all I can do is laugh at you.
>

>This is Benspeak...

Nah... it's simply the plain truth. No need to attach it to my name.
Davy pretends that he's willing to answer something, and can't seem to
find it in the same thread.

He's either a moron or a coward, and more likely - both.

>> You're a coward, Davy, and you're proving it each time you post.
>>

>> Watch folks, I predict that Davy will run again! That's what cowards
>> do, they run.
>>
>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!

Remember folks, I've made the prediction... let's see if Davy can make
me eat my words.

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2021, 1:13:45 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 12:02:54 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Let's see if Davy can make me eat my words.

Piece of cake:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/debunking-hsca-acoustics-evidence.html

Ben Holmes

Aug 9, 2021, 1:34:52 PM8/9/21
I took a quick look - long enough to see that Blakey's statement is
no-where to be found, nor was it addressed.

YOU'RE A PROVEN LIAR AND COWARD!!!

And such simplistic lies will never force me to backtrack...

Here it is again:

"We came to the conclusion that there were two shooters in the plaza,
the Warren Commission said one. We thought there were four shots. The
Warren Commission said two for sure, maybe three. And the popular myth
is that we did it based on acoustical tests only. Not true. It was
based on the witnesses and the acoustical evidence. And we treated the
witnesses as corroborating the acoustics and the acoustics
corroborating the witnesses. The acoustics have been trashed since
then, thoroughly. I'm unpersuaded. I think they're still valid."
- G. Robert Blakey

Watch folks, as he has no reply to this. And dishonestly citing a
webpage that doesn't address this at all is just STUPID!

Run coward... RUN!

healyd...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 1:46:44 PM8/9/21
ahhhhh, VonPein... caught again.... that shake & jive old .john diversion game... shameful. It's obvious DVP you can't stand alone against case evidence... Mark Lane for that matter and displayed here, year after year after year -- the best you can do now is get Corbett da chUMP in here taking bean balls for ya!
Hey, how is your brother, he still sharing a room with you.... remember those dasys? Baseball never forgets!

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2021, 2:13:01 PM8/9/21
My previous post/link totally debunks the HSCA's acoustics charade. Which, in turn, debunks the Blakey quote that Holmes wanted addressed.

~Mark VII~

Ben Holmes

Aug 9, 2021, 2:16:11 PM8/9/21
On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 11:13:00 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 1:34:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 10:13:36 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Piece of cake:
>>>
>>>http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/debunking-hsca-acoustics-evidence.html
>> I took a quick look - long enough to see that Blakey's statement is
>> no-where to be found, nor was it addressed.
>>

>> YOU'RE A PROVEN LIAR AND COWARD!!!

Notice that Davy turned into a deaf mute...

>> And such simplistic lies will never force me to backtrack...
>>
>> Here it is again:
>> "We came to the conclusion that there were two shooters in the plaza,
>> the Warren Commission said one. We thought there were four shots. The
>> Warren Commission said two for sure, maybe three. And the popular myth
>> is that we did it based on acoustical tests only. Not true. It was
>> based on the witnesses and the acoustical evidence. And we treated the
>> witnesses as corroborating the acoustics and the acoustics
>> corroborating the witnesses. The acoustics have been trashed since
>> then, thoroughly. I'm unpersuaded. I think they're still valid."
>> - G. Robert Blakey
>>
>> Watch folks, as he has no reply to this. And dishonestly citing a
>> webpage that doesn't address this at all is just STUPID!
>>
>> Run coward... RUN!
>
>My previous post/link totally debunks ...

No. It doesn't even *ADDRESS* this statement.

You're a proven liar and coward, aren't you Davy?

RUN COWARD... RUN!!!

Ben Holmes

Aug 29, 2021, 11:52:54 AM8/29/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 17:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Of course I have. But as I stated, Davey has never answered this.

Why do you claim that I implied or stated that I'd never brought this
up before? Sounds like another lie on your part... doesn't it?

> I`ve never addressed it?

There you go molesting your mother again... Quote where I said this,
and I'll apologize to your mother for your perverted and lying nature.

> Lying comes too easy for you.

Notice folks, that Chickenshit proves himself a liar by his refusal
(actually, his inability) to quote where Davy responded to the quote I
provided.

He pretends he can't figure out what I ACTUALLY said, and merely
feigns what he *WISHED* I'd said.

This *PROVES* Chickenshit a liar. Unless, of course, he can produce a
quote of me saying what he just claimed I'd said.