Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

The new newsgroup is here (was Re: Call...)

10 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Chip Salzenberg

belum dibaca,
25 Feb 1992, 09.36.2225/02/92
kepada
According to tn...@haleiki.nyc.ny.us (Tom Neff):
> Chip Salzenberg actually went ahead and newgroup'd alt.conspiracy.jfk.

No applause, please; just throw money. :-)

>Normally I would say this kind of thing is a bad idea, since creating
>a new group to push people away, rather than because you want it
>yourself, seldom works...

I like reading JFK conspiracy articles! But I want to gather them
together, not scatter them among B-CPU flames and UFO reports.

>I warn you though, people will still post JFK stuff to the main group!

That's a fact worthy of repetition.
--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT <ch...@tct.com>, <7371...@compuserve.com>
"Informix 4GL is not a 4G, and it's barely an L." -- John Tombs

0 pesan baru